Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
The White Rabbit Cafe Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 136 137 138 139 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Coffee or Tea?
Coffee! >=3
22%
 22%  [ 20 ]
Tea! =3
43%
 43%  [ 38 ]
GOLD! O.o
34%
 34%  [ 30 ]
Total Votes : 88

Draven-Cursed blood-

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 7:23 pm
Draven would chuckle.
"Yes randomness is of the lord and he says we need alcohol!"
He mindlessly blurted out, which was out of character for him.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 7:24 pm
"Thnx. And yes randomness is of the lord but no alcohaul."

((I'll be back some time tomorrow, sorry, but i've got to get to bed beacause im going to the beach tomorrow and we have to go early cause it might rain. Bye-bee!!))  

XSuki_MikaX

Methodless Madness

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 7:25 pm
"Ah! You're awake. So I guess I'm not the only one who passes out at random times here." Maria said, laughing. "Hey, Avyran! Know any Beatles songs?" she asked, prepared to look exasperated if he said 'no'.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 7:26 pm
Yin finishes munching on the waffles, having listened to the song that was played, he pierces the last sausage with his fork and brings it close to his mouth.

"Wow, usually places only have bands later in the day, definitely enjoying this place now." He then had the thought of trying to teach the guys back at the place to start singing and playing instruments, it had worked on a few but they had disappeared afterwards, much to Yin's chagrin back then.  

Yin Yun Yang

xXMiSs_M0nstErXx

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 7:33 pm
Ringo leans over her table, cossing her legs under her gown and resting her chin on the backs of her hands, continuesly watching the cafe' and its people, its very interesting people.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 7:39 pm
((Have fun, Serenity.))"Need anything else, sir?" she asked Yin, see that he had finished his meal. Where the hell did he get waffles and sausage? We don't serve those here... she thought, perplexed.  

Methodless Madness

Yin Yun Yang

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 8:05 pm
(don't ask me, it just happened, don't forget the butter)

"No thank you, I shall just sit here for awhile, having just eaten afterall."

He goes to lean back, but stops himself when he remembers he is on a stool.

"Never mind, probably need some form of caffiene, like a coffee maybe, any good kind suggestions? Or is it all tea here? If so a list of those then please."  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 8:12 pm
Speaking of tea...Ringo went to take another sip of her own, and realized, her cup was empty! She took a peek inside, turned it upside, and then glared at the cup as if it were all its fault. Strangely enough...the cup actually sweat dropped o.o; This simply would not do. Placing her tea cup back down, Ringo pointed her index finger at its bottom and traced it a little below the brim. Steam arose from the cup, and she again picked it up for another sip, closing her eye in satisfaction.

xXMiSs_M0nstErXx

pumpkinlanding

Dedicated Loiterer

7,950 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Guildmember 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 8:40 pm
Avyran smiled. "I love the Beatles. I know a lot of their songs. Got anything particular in mind?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 8:21 am
"We have coffee, too, not just tea. I don't really drink coffee, except if it's a mocha iced coffee or something flavored like that." she said, shrugging. She reached under the counter and withdrew a laminated sheet of paper with the list of teas on it. "Here, if you want tea instead, these all the kinds we have." Maria explained. "Do you know 'In My Life'?" she asked Avyran.  

Methodless Madness

Methodless Madness

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 8:46 am
((Hey guys, I'm going on vacation from July 1 through 4, so I won't be on much. Just forewarning you all.))  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 1:01 pm
Im sitting on top of Ikima's table, a backscratcher in hand, and i keep poking him with it, pulling away when he takes a grab for it. "Eh. Not much of a Beatles fan. But currently i have a Alice in Chains song stuck in my head. ^^"  

XSuki_MikaX

Methodless Madness

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 3:21 pm
"Why don't you like the Beatles, Suki? Are they too peppy for you, or something?" Maria asked, perplexed. " 'Cause if they are, you might like the Moody Blues better." she added, nodding.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 3:24 pm
"I dont know the Moody Blues. But if any bands that you like wear white belts, then i dont like them. And the Alice in Chains song died, cause now i have Slipknot songs stuck in my head. ^^" I poke Ikima with the back scratcher again and he growls, grabbing for it.  

XSuki_MikaX

Methodless Madness

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 3:32 pm
"White belts? What? Okayy, Suki." Maria replied, very confused. She yawned and then started humming 'Tuesday Afternoon' to herself.(('Tuesday Afternoon' is a Moody Blues song.))  
Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 136 137 138 139 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games