Welcome to Gaia! ::

-=Axis Powers Hetalia Guild=- PARTY AT RUSSIA'S PLACE!

Back to Guilds

The place to go for all your Hetalia needs. 

Tags: hetalia, manga, anime 

Reply Meeting Room
random chat thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 593 594 595 596 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hong Kong-tan

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 9:02 pm
Of course Russia-tan. -Smiles and laughs quietly- Everyone fell asleep! I guess everyone together is a very nice warm feeling.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 9:03 pm
(( Psshh, Hong Kong weighs like nothing probably XD Skinny kid.

I gave in and decided to make a Lithuania, so sorry if I'm slow right now.))  

The Lion Su-san

Russia-tan

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 9:06 pm
((@Su-san: That's okay. I wanna see a Liet anyway~ *totally needs one for two characters*
My sister "made" a Liechtenstein for my Switzerland, but 1) spelled her name "Liektenstien" and 2) needs an enchanted book and a heart string. XDDD))

@Hong Kong: It's just cause I'm here~ Everything's cozier in Russia~! *pats Hong Kong's head*
User Image

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 9:09 pm
-everything's cozier in Russia... except Canada?- ... -not that he'd say so out loud-

((FINE. ... After I finish my math review.))

catweasels

Hong Kong-tan

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 9:10 pm
((@Su-san: Your Leit is going to be so cute! Also the fact that yes, yes Hong-Kong probablt weighs like nothing at all lmao))

Well in Russia you do have all the heavy clothing and such...the vodka might help as well. -Shrugs and leans back against him, blinks at the pat to the head.- Everyone else fell asleep. -Yawns.-  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 9:12 pm
Sorry for changing accounts... I mean, Italy can't really do anything since he's sleeping. xD

I've been trying to fix the front page and it refuses to be fixed. Dx  

Madame Royale
Captain

Invisible Regular

Russia-tan

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 9:12 pm
*keeps his hand on Hong Kong's head and rests his chin on it* You can too, if you want~ I don't mind~
*yawns himself*

*pats Canada's head with his other hand*

((@Canada: GOOD. XDD Threatening people with the Force always works~))
User Image

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 9:14 pm
((The Force always works XD))

-Yawns and snuggles back into Russia- Mmm, no I can't fall asleep, then I won't be able to sleep when I go to bed tonight. -Sits up and roots in his robe, pulls out a dried squid on a stick and begins to munch on it.-  

Hong Kong-tan

catweasels

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 9:16 pm
-folds his arms under his head, sighing as Russia pats his head-

((xD -nums on the last two sections- I don't know if I want to work on chemistry after this or not...))

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 9:17 pm
(( Madam: If you made X_LoveObject_X a mod/vice capt (I think those are the only ones who can access the front page) even temporarily I can see what I can do, as I'm usually pretty good with them. But as for the pics it says they've been deleted? Were they on your photobucket?

Russia: I'll see if I can help your sis. I'll send you what gold I have after I buy Liet's clothes, k? ))  

The Lion Su-san

Madame Royale
Captain

Invisible Regular

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 9:22 pm
I can see what the problem is, as there are unnecessary spaces in the coding but when I save the fixes it goes back to the spaces.

All the images are still on my photobucket.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 9:24 pm
((@Su-san xd ! You're made of awesome now. >8C THERE IS NO ESCAPING YOUR AWESOMENESS

@Canada: You probably should, but I don't want you leaving to do homework anytime soon. :B *uses the Force to keep you here* XDD

@Hong Kong: Always-always. Never has it failed me before! *waves hand in front of face* These are not the droids you're looking for....))

*nibbles on the side of Hong Kong's squid happily*

*pets Canada's hair in response to his sigh* ^o^~

User Image

Russia-tan

Hong Kong-tan

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 9:28 pm
((@Russia: What droids? I wasn't looking for droids!))

-Blinks and smiles a bit- You want one Russia-tan? -Offers out another one- I didn't think you would like dried squid. Some don't, then again I hear you have very weird food.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 9:28 pm
*plays with purple lightsaber*  

Madame Royale
Captain

Invisible Regular

Korea-tan

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 9:30 pm
Hello fellow nations!~
/backfromworkingonmyessay  
Meeting Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 593 594 595 596 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games