Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Game Room
The Corrupt-a-Wish Game Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 69 70 71 72 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you enjoy Corrupt-a-wish?
  Yes
  No
  Obligatory Poll Whore Option
View Results

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 6:57 am
Granted…They can just sit there at the bottom of the stairs and rot while you go upstairs and starve.

I wish Officer Dougherty wasn't so darned persistent! How is a girl suppose to get away with anything when being watched by the COPS!? gonk  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 8:25 am
Granted. Dougherty gives up, spoiling all your fun. The new officer gives up, too, spoiling all your possible fun.

I wish I was a clever as Psyzapp.  

bandaidd
Crew

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 6:53 pm
OH Bandaidd…you're WAY more clever than I am. I don't need to grant that wish cause it's already true. heart

I wish ThisEmptySoul would just say "Good Morning" to me already.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 12:12 am
Good morning! {and now I will never say it again just to spite you.}

I wish I hadn't burned my mouth with reheated pizza.

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Wretched Soul
Crew

Shameless Hunter

1,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 12:15 am
Granted. ThisEmptySoul says Good Morning, Psyzapp, but does so through me.

WTF! How did he get inside my head? There's only room for one Soul in this body at a time.

Look what you did. Now that he's taken over, you can no longer talk to me, tease me, or attempt to catch me and tie to me to any chairs as I've ceased to exist. eek

Who's gonna play Thrill of the Chase with you? wink

Granted. Time is rewound and you wait for the pizza to cool before eating it. Unfortunately, by the time it's cool enough to eat, you find that the dog has already done so.

I wish it was time to retire.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 12:29 am
Your wish is my command. However, messing with the space time continuum caused a rift in time bringing us to the year 2055 where humans are enslaved by robots.

I wish those said robots don't capture me.  

Darth_Akira72987

5,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 12:41 am
{Plenty of room for two Souls. An empty one doesn't take up much space cool }

Granted. You instead are subjected to the noxious emissions they release {which enslaved humans are protected from} and live a short, painful, and unhealthy life.

I wish I had let Wretched Soul answer Psyzapp instead of giving her what she wanted.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 4:38 am
TOO LATE! Mwhahahahahahahaha!

Okay, Jack answers me but it's not good enough and I hound you about it until the end of time. I can be a bit…uh…tenacious…yeah, that's what we'll call it.

I wish I could think of a magnificent scheme to catch Jack.  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Gilda Geezer
Crew

Devout Worshipper

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 7:20 pm
Granted. Jack has been fined community service in the form of serving drinks in both the Cabana Bar and the Booty Grab Bar or the option to generate a random number and pay the random amount. You break his ability to generate a number thus forcing him to wait on you.

Wishes I had a good idea for the next Geezer Contest.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 7:25 pm
Granted…I already took care of that over at the GGG Most WANTED. I've put a contract out on Dougherty so that he will receive the "wedgie of his life". ninja

I wish Dougherty received multiple wedgies due to the contract I've issued.  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Gilda Geezer
Crew

Devout Worshipper

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 7:52 pm
Granted. The officer receives so many wedgies on the first day that he ceases to wear any underwear under his uniform... I see a pantsing coming... eek

Wishes Psyzapp hadn't banned Jack. How can he fulfill his community service if he's banned? gonk  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 9:44 pm
Granted. Psyzapp didn't ban Jack, instead she's got him stuck in a damn man thong. Too bad he's all furry and she's gonna end up with chest hair in her drinks.

Wishes someone would wedgie killafrog.  

Wretched Soul
Crew

Shameless Hunter

1,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Nudist Colony 200

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 6:03 am
Granted…That could be arranged for the right price. If you'd like to front the reward, I can post a contract out on him in the GGG Most WANTED and he'd get a wedgie he'll never forget. Oh, but he may cry and then you'd need to watch your back cause I bet he'd get even.

I wish Gilda would just let her hair down, just once.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 8:34 am
Granted!

Gilda does let her hair down. Both Psyzapp and Gilda paint all of Gaia red with all the mayham they bring... Until parents complained about how bad of an influence these two are and Gaia is forced to shut down permanently.

I wish I could stop aging at 30 smile  

QuietStorm XII

Devout Hunter

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 9:56 am
granted!

You stop aging at 30 on the outside but your insides accelerate in aging in order to keep a proper chemical balance of the tissue. So although you remain looking young on the outside you are quickly and literally rotting away on the inside. Soon you experience intense and inexplicable pains and your internal fluids begin to leak out from anywhere they can escape from. In the end you die in a few years time and all that remains of you is your flesh, no bones or structure.

I wish I had enough energy to do what I wanted to get done everyday.  
Game Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 69 70 71 72 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games