Welcome to Gaia! ::

The LGBT Guild

Back to Guilds

This is a guild for all sexual orientation equality supporters to chat and feel welcomed. 

Tags: Homosexual, Bisexual, Transgender, Genderqueer 

Reply Forum Homepage
Introduce yourself Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

WhenTheDay-MetTheNight1

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 7:31 pm
Name: Won't tell my real one, but I love the name Elizabeth, mostly cuz of my aunt. Kinda sad story, PM me if you really wanna know.
Fave game: Heh heh...don't have one. Oh, I like Champions of Norath. Playstation game.
Pets: Two guinea pigs, Momo and Sam.
Orientation: Bi, I think, maybe leaning more towards girls.
Likes: Panic! at the Disco, (especially the song Always and But it's better if you do), Singing, Wana learn Hip Hop dancing, writing fantasy, Rp'ing (although I have yet to actually do it sweatdrop )
Dislikes: WBC. Thats the only thing I seriously dislike. Oh, also when the person I like (girl right now redface 3nodding ) gets down on themselves. HATE that. Hate when anyone is hard on themselves.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 1:19 pm
Name: Au (Short for Oh-ree-ahh)
Sex: Female
Orientation: Gay
---

This is a new account, but I was on Gaia for quite a while before my two year hiatus (during Grade 12 and Freshman year Uni - who has the time?)

I've always been honest about my sexuality, as my (very straight) family has been completely open to that sort of thing. It was only in high school that I realized not everyone feels the same way. But I was so lucky - any sort of bullying was snipped in the bud by my group of friends. I've been extremely supported.

Anyways! I like indie music, gangster movies and romantic TV dramas. I also love pretty things, which may very well speak to my orientation.. sorry boys
whee

I love meeting new people and chatting, so feel free to leave me a comment or PM. Nice meeting all of you!
heart  

Aureae

Aureae

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 1:39 pm
x - - - BEAR CUT

You have Emily and Naomi on your page! c:  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2011 2:13 pm
Name: Cindy Marie Bashmakov

My last name means "Boot" In russian  

Legally-Zee

Bidiogeim

Dapper Tycoon

6,350 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 12:54 pm
name: Matt
orientation: bi
hobbies: running, playing video games, drawing, and cooking
favorite thing: my kittly > u <
favorite food: everything that i do eat
personality: a bit lazy but will to do things if motivated or it's the deadline
over all life: with what's happened in my life i've gone through a lot and seen a lot that have had impacts on me but i'm fine through what i've done
past: been abused mentally physically and....sexually.........the rest i'd rather not say unless i get to know you
the res: just ask me ^ ^  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2011 7:45 am
Name: Seiya Wolf (not my real one, but my pin name, get to know me and You'll know my real name over time.)
Orientation: Bisexual
Favorite Color: Black, Blood Red, and Neon colors
Favorite food: Roman and Pizza
Favorite Animal: Wolves
Personality: I'm out going around my friends, a bit shy around new pple but still very out going, I work hard for what I want to do in life and I'm a very blunt and straight forward person. I've seen and been through a lot but I'm someone who never gives up and keeps on trying to do my best. I've been abused mentally, physically, verbally, and sexually but I don't let those stop me from being who I am. I'm a very relaxed person, I do have a short temper but it takes a lot for anyone to light that fuse. I
If you want to get to know me just talk to me, I don't bite hard.  

Vampire_Seiya

KillerKiwiBoy

PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2011 2:58 pm
Aight, so my names Adrian but someof my friends call me Dre. I'm 16 years old and I'm openly GAY!!! I really love to listen to music and I also love looking up AMVs to anime on YouTube! Sadly I don't have a YT but I am hoping to get one soon. If you wanna know more please ask me  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 7:55 am
Name: Amber
Orientation: lesbian
Hobbies: hanging with friends, reading, being online  

kindhearted_lover

Sir Herryn

4,150 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Clambake 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2011 1:44 pm
Peep, hello there. C: I'm Herryn, and I'm a twenty-year-old pansexual genderqueer (girl avi as they have nicer clothes, bit bummed over being forced to choose, though) living in the UK. I love drawing and reading and baking, as well as clubbing, making friends and doing the ordinary student junk (I run my university's LGBT society, so I spend a lot of my time on the gay scene, hah). I have spent most of today making candles, and I have two tabby cats, Holly and Ivy. I've just come back to Gaia after a very long absence, and it made more sense to start a new account than go back to an old one with so many loose ends attached.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2011 7:05 pm
Name: Shelby.
Orientation: Bisexual
Hobbies: Art, Music, and Writing. (I write Advice blogs.)
Weaknesses: The ticking of clocks in a silent room and scraching sounds.
Pets: Three dogs. Jack (Maltisse mixed Poodle), Joe (German Rotwhieler flewn from Germany), and Lady (Blue Healer).

Shelby Submarine

Invisible Millionaire

7,350 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100

DaddyPurp

Pure-hearted Sex Symbol

6,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 9:59 am
Name: David
Hobbies: drawing/games/computer/friend
Weaknesses: Guys, dead bodies
Pets: 2 fishies, used to have a dog

Forum Homepage

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games