Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Game Room
Below Me Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 103 104 105 106 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 8:43 pm
Why buy ice cream that lasts a short while, when we can buy a magical machine that spits out whatever we order ~ Like hot juicy steaks and extra large slow-baked potatoes with sour cream and bacon bits and chives and... oh flapjacks, now I'm hungry.

Below wishes I hadn't mentioned food and is now hungry, too.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 10:56 pm
Damn it Lil, now you owe me a thick grilled steak, rare. And don't forget the A1.

Below me wants eat dinner with me.  

Wretched Soul
Crew

Shameless Hunter

1,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Nudist Colony 200

Darth_Akira72987

5,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 11:07 pm
Well at least I'm hungry, Longhorn anyone

The person below me has saved the planet twice from alien attacks  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 8:07 am
eek I told you not to tell anyone that!!! How can I stay incognitis if you go around telling people who I am?! sweatdrop

The person below me has the ability to shift from human to animated characters and can be seen on Adult Swims Saturday Night Line Up  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 8:25 am
eek HOW did you find this information out? I was so careful! I don't understand how this got out? DANG PAPARAZZI! stressed

Below me has never seen "Adult Swim" and thinks that it is something obscene because of the title.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 9:46 pm
Adult Swim ~ Sounds like what you'd call a boy in the Navy on a boat out in the ocean... Seamen, are they not? wink

Below me doesn't by the sweet, innocent, butter wouldn't melt act.  

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 6:21 am
Okay Brat…cut the crap! Just look at you. All dolled up in that "good witch/prom queen" outfit with that "sappy sweet" look on your kisser and a boy toy prop to boot so you can look like the innocent "helpless female" you ain't. WELL I DON'T BUY THAT FOR ONE MINUTE! You don't fool me…NO SIR!

Below me totally buys it and completely disagrees with me.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 7:53 am
How can you say that about Brat!? She's as pure as driven snow! Your words alone are a corruption to her innocence! You should feel ashamed of yourself mad

Below me happens to be an expert on determining "innocence".

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

JustinShowcase

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 7:25 pm
I think that I can resolve this matter seeing as I have some experience and expertise in determining such profiles. Although Ms. Lil Brat appears to "look" innocent, this does not mean that she "is" innocent. I've been observing her behavior and although she is more subtle than Ms. Psyzapp, she is in fact NOT entirely innocent.

Below me wants a second opinion.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 7:28 pm
Indeed, Officer Showcase, I do in fact, want another opinion. How long was it that you've been on duty again? Didn't you just graduate from the academy? I don't think you've nearly enough experience.

Below me wants a second opinion, too.  

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 7:39 pm
I in fact do want a 2nd opinion...a 2nd opinion on the fact that Lil Brat is "innocent"! For someone to be as "innocent" as she and EmptySoul claim her to be, it's mighty strange how she always seems to be in the wrong place at the right time. Lil Brat always seems to know just enough to get out of sticky situations and somehow get the finger pointed at someone else...

Below me sees right through Lil Brats doe-eyed expression and ends this discussion  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 11:42 am
*Draws his sowrd and aims it at Lil Brat*

I dunno, maybe it was a dream of some sort, but I while I was out cold, I could have sworn you had some sinister plans involving me. In either case.. I hardly think you are as "innocent" as you claim to be!

Below me defends Lil Brat's "Honor"  

QuietStorm XII

Devout Hunter

bandaidd
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 3:08 pm
*picks up shred of Lil Brat's honor [all that's left of it] and jumps behind fully automatic 16" gun turret and starts firing at any oncomers*

below me sees the opportunity for a full-fledged war.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 3:33 pm
*unsheaths Rallen Swords and savagely accepts challenge* RRRRRWWWAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LET'S GET IT ON!!!

Below me starts choosing sides, mine first...  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

Invisible Nightengale

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 3:48 pm
(Draws out wand and takes a defensive stance.)

The person below me wants to change the subject.  
Game Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 103 104 105 106 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games