Welcome to Gaia! ::

Arts of the Midnight

Back to Guilds

Where time is not a boundary for dreams. 

Tags: arts, painting, music, movies, randomness 

Reply AM forum
Get to know the Guild! (introduce yourself here) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 177 178 179 180 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Welcome
  Artist!
View Results

~+~[`Aiko]~+~

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 2:13 am

-poofs in-

Hello~ :3

You can all call me Aiko. ^^
I live in Australia, ish a High school student and I don't know what else to say. o 3 o;

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 2:20 am
~+~[`Aiko]~+~

-poofs in-

Hello~ :3

You can all call me Aiko. ^^
I live in Australia, ish a High school student and I don't know what else to say. o 3 o;
eek Y-you poofed!!!!!!!! eek ..................er............I mean welcome! sweatdrop  

Dagger1819
Crew

sophia_madeleine

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 3:44 am
Hey Hey Hey I'm Sophia, an Australian living in the UK! Check out my posts in the original stories/Prose Forum!  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 3:55 am
Welcome n.n *goes to look*  

Dagger1819
Crew

Hello Santa

High-functioning Consumer

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 5:32 am
hello : D
i got invitation to this guild .. from someone, i dunno who sent it lol

so ... let's see what i can tell you about myself.

My past username was Niyaaaong and Hello Santa, some might recognize me.
I'm almost 18 years old, girl, Korean - but live in Canada currently.
I love drawing and i'm usually active in .... most of art forum lol
AF, R&C, Auction, and B/C heart  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 5:46 am
Welcome to teh guild! n.n  

Dagger1819
Crew

Marabou963

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 3:23 pm
dagger will never accually come up to you and say it, lol, but she is officer of invites, so is 99% probable u owe ur invite to her smile
nice art, like mine?
User Image

I love yours, it's simple and bold but clear and emotional! My friends at school love sharing artist with one another. This guy (who works exclusively in sharpies) recommended I look at "Mike Giant"

Your work and his work are very different. I think you're inspired by eastern art and he's very clearly infatuated with central America. I think that you would be inspired by it though because it has the same basic idea; you like your art bold and sharp to make an impact, right?

You also like to draw people in action? Well Cheeks-74 on Deviant art is a personal hero of mine for such things. He's also a big dork like the rest of us.. mostly me. If you comment him constructively, he'll always write back ^^

Mike GiantUser Image

Cheek-74User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 6:37 pm
Red0nkulous
(: yay guild!

HIiii my name is Chase, I am 16 years old. Almost 17. I love art <3 But I'm not that great at anything in particular, so my parents are suuuper against me going to an art college. -weeps- Story of my life!

PHUH! Everyone has the ability to be good at art! Sure there are some freaks who are good at it when they're born, but just because you're in experienced doesn't mean you can't be great one day!

Practice, Practice, Practice! Take a sketch book with you, small enough to fit in your pocket. Draw everywhere, draw what you see (yes, I know drawing what you see is boring, but it helps helps HELPS)
I had a teacher that made be do this for one quarter. I think I matured 4 years by doing it.

Keep your dreams, and work work work!  

Marabou963

Marabou963

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 6:53 pm
Kiri Schwartz

I'm Kiri. :D
I'm 19 years ooold, don't wanna turn 20.
I live in central NJ.
My favorite colors are pink and green, and my favorite everyday symbols are radioactive and biohazard symbols.
I also love hearts and stars. (and horseshoes, clovers and blue moons, pots of gold and rainbows, and me red balloons... I just had to get that out. As soon as I said hearts and stars all I could think about was Lucky Charms. xD;; )
I laugh a lot and I use the xD face a lot, as you will come to learn.

I'm a visual artist. I'm actually a graphic design major in college!
I've always believed that art transcends all human intelligence, and that all artists are equal to the "gods"
In that, I am vain.
xD

By art, I don't mean only a painting or drawing, sheet of music, or a play. I believe art is more than that, but a concept. An idea. A presence that existed long before the Earth did.

║▌▌║││█║▌║█║
k████████i████████r████████i

I am 19 fearing 20 as well! I wonder if all 19 year olds feel this way...

I like your idea of art. I don't think we're gods though. Just because we stand on the shoulders of giants doesn't mean we're greater than they. We must remember that we're only as brilliant as are predecessors.

Dig this one-

"Artists use lies to tell the truth"
- Evey Hammond's Father in V for Vendeta

P.s. Green + Pink = Made of Win  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 8:31 pm
lol awsome biggrin go check out the "the battle of the arts" sticky thread for more of my work biggrin  

Leafblight

K a m u i

800 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 8:47 pm
________________meet dai;; ♥

[nicknames: Dai, Daiowl, Kamui, etc etc.]

.DAISUKE. is androgynous. So you may refer to him as he or she.

occupation// .ARTIST. ...and has too many characters to remember to draw them all.

some bands he likes// the GazettE. Girugämesh. SuG. Alice Nine. Gackt. HYDE. Kagrra,. D. Kozi. Rentrer en Soi. Buck-Tick. Ka-Yu. Antique Cafe. D'espairs Ray. Dir en Grey. Janne da Arc. Luna Sea. Miyavi. Nitemare. Orange Range. Soroban. X Japan. DBSK. Super Junior. Bi. NewS. HALI CALI.

adores// Luka. Sammy. MOONCHILD. reita. kai's dimples! jrock. food. drawing. friends. graphics. anna. katbat. anime. manga. bananas. apples. nutella. the octopus dance. puchi puchi noises (bubble wrap) <3. persona3. nocturne. digital devil saga. kingdom hearts. kingdom hearts II. okami. devil summoner. ps3. psp. cellphones. pencils. paper. prismacolors. intarnetz. green tea. vanilla tea. graphics design. architecture.

absolutely hates// chatspeak. ie. dA administration. thieves. beggars. braggers. sweet things. orange tea. mango tea. hard foods. crust on chicken. littering. pestering. watching t.v. ocd. people with phobias. homophobia. closed minds. art haters. colored pencils. pastels. paints. cheerleaders. preps. english. along with everything else I dislike.

Nice to meet you.♥

Feel free to chat with me!
I'm all up for it. :3
(this is copied straight from my dragon B/C shop, LOLLLLL)

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 8:55 pm
Welcome 3nodding  

Dagger1819
Crew

Leafblight

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 9:24 pm
K a m u i

occupation// .ARTIST. ...and has too many characters to remember to draw them all.

some bands he likes// the GazettE. Girugämesh. SuG. Alice Nine. Gackt. HYDE. Kagrra,. D. Kozi. Rentrer en Soi. Buck-Tick. Ka-Yu. Antique Cafe. D'espairs Ray. Dir en Grey. Janne da Arc. Luna Sea. Miyavi. Nitemare. Orange Range. Soroban. X Japan. DBSK. Super Junior. Bi. NewS. HALI CALI.

adores// Luka. Sammy. MOONCHILD. reita. kai's dimples! jrock. food. drawing. friends. graphics. anna. katbat. anime. manga. bananas. apples. nutella. the octopus dance. puchi puchi noises (bubble wrap) <3. persona3. nocturne. digital devil saga. kingdom hearts. kingdom hearts II. okami. devil summoner. ps3. psp. cellphones. pencils. paper. prismacolors. intarnetz. green tea. vanilla tea. graphics design. architecture.

absolutely hates// chatspeak. ie. dA administration. thieves. beggars. braggers. sweet things. orange tea. mango tea. hard foods. crust on chicken. littering. pestering. watching t.v. ocd. people with phobias. homophobia. closed minds. art haters. colored pencils. pastels. paints. cheerleaders. preps. english. along with everything else I dislike.

Nice to meet you.♥

u got alot of names surprised
my character's full name is yoshi hakoumuru ototo-shukusatsu, it means leafblight in japanese smile + somthing else too if you care to look it up lulz rofl separate the ha and koumuru if u do smile  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 9:42 pm
K a m u i

Nice to meet you.♥

let's play...

COMPARE YOU'RE SELF TO DAI!!!!

Things you have in common are in bold

absolutely hates// chatspeak. ie. dA administration. thieves. beggars. braggers. sweet things. orangetea. mango tea. hard foods. crust on chicken. littering. pestering. watching t.v. ocd. people with phobias. homophobia. closed minds. art haters. colored pencils. pastels. paints. cheerleaders. preps. english. along with everything else I dislike.

I WIN  

Marabou963

K a m u i

800 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 9:55 pm

" LOL YOU GAIZ. xDDD "

AM forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 177 178 179 180 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games