Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Sakura Kiss~ An Ouran Guild

Back to Guilds

~Sakura Kiss~ is the largest Ouran Guild on Gaia. We have roleplays, blogs, and more! Hope you'll join us! 

Tags: ouran high school host club, host club, ohshc, ouran, roleplay 

Reply The Third Music Room
The Prince Type ~ Tamaki Suoh Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 83 84 85 86 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Krynn Lowell
Crew

6,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Informer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 4:19 pm
"Jin-san, calm down. I'm sure no one will steal Sophia-san away from you."  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 4:53 pm
Sophia listen to Jin argue with himself and she shook her head lightly. She went over to him and gave him a small, kind smile. "Don't worry yourself so much Jin, it is natural to feel that way but I'm glad you are supportive. I'm not going to mind if you have to do your job as a Host, if you choose to become one because I know you still like me. Don't worry ok, I won't let anyone steal me." She told him supportivly, patting his shoulder.

Psychotic Disarray

Nighthawk475

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 6:22 pm
"I can see a boy trying to steal Sophia but a girl? Yikes..." I said, my eyes widening. "That would scare me...I think I'd freak out."  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 7:13 pm
((son of a WAFFLE! Man i miss a lot! *sigh* i need to come here more often lol))
"I think that would freak me out too...." Kaana said. "And Sophia? When and if you become a hostess, I will come to see you every day! I'll be your own personal stalker. And, for you, Jin. I'll also be her bodyguard of some sort!" Kaana laughed.  

Kaana-Chan

Yuki Baby and Mr Bunny

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 7:19 pm
"you never know, Mr. Bunny might try to steel her away, he is a boy after all" Yuki giggles.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 7:29 pm
Yuki watched Jin argue with himself. She laughed when he finished, while Koku smirked and shook her head. "You know you suck when you lose an argument to yourself..."  

Otaku_Gurl_69

ii-Wonderfully INSANE

Dapper Phantom

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 7:35 pm
I snickered and gave Yuki a high-five. "Oh! I forgot to tell everyone! I'm having a party in my room to celebrate my joining of the host club...if anyone wants to come..."  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 8:02 pm
"OH! A party, a party! Let's go Koku-chi!!" Yuki cheered, dragging the other girl by the arm.
The girl in question sweatdropped. "You only call me Koku-chi when you want me to do something..."

((I made the banner in my siggy! SO PROUD!!! ^.^))  

Otaku_Gurl_69

Innocent_Slut_19

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 4:50 pm
Forgive me, I tend to argue with myself fairly often, and I lose most of the time, hahaha! Anyway, I'm glad you'll protect her Kaana-chan! And I'll be supportive any way I can! Oh, I wouldn't mind going to your party Miss Kala.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 10:09 am
"I really would love to become a Hostess but the lady I'm suppost to ask never sent me a reply even though she has been here. . . Maybe that means no." Sophia admited sadly.

((I sent her a Pm asking her but she never sent anything back))  

Psychotic Disarray

Kaana-Chan

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 1:07 pm
"Well, that's not nice!" Kaana frowned. "And I think I might come to the party, but no promises. I might just surprise you and crash it!" Kaana laughed and smiled.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 3:40 pm
"A party? I'm in," Theresa said automatically.  

Nighthawk475

Krynn Lowell
Crew

6,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Informer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 4:14 pm
"I'm sure she's busy. She'll probably reply."

((OOC: Captain Kibby is very busy. That's why she didn't get your Pm yet. She'll probably get it when she comes back online. It took awhile for her to get my Pm...))  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 8:57 pm
(cool siggy other Yuki!)

"party's are always more fun with a crowed, so Yuki will be there!"  

Yuki Baby and Mr Bunny

Psychotic Disarray

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 2:42 pm
Sophia looked around at everyone happily. "Guess what guys! I'm a Hostess now and I have my own room!! Feel free to visit." She stated happily.

The Third Music Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 83 84 85 86 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games