Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
Midnight Rain (Back & Kicking!!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 68 69 70 71 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

For what reason would you rather be with someone?
  Love - duh!
  Money, money, money.
  I'm a loner, I don't need anyone.
View Results

ninjaingaround

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 7:07 pm
Deston didn't respond when Arias called out to him, his shoulder making no motion that displayed that it had been touched. He didn't respond to her first statements and simply continued to walk forward. There wasn't quite as much frost building up now that the demon was walking, but it was sure to accumulate wherever he stopped.
"If you must." Was Deston's short reply to Arias' question about accompanying him.
In truth, he didn't really care what she did while he was in this "mood" so long as she didn't get in his way. That man from the Immortal Hunters was a threat to his life, one that needed to be removed before too much danger arose.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 7:09 pm
After finishing off a partial box of chocolates to curb that alcohol craving, Ebony sighed and looked down at her stomach. "If this is the cure for drinking I am so gonna be fat." she looked over to see Silver sitting on a chair. "What are you staring at?" she said, glaring at the cat. He stared at her still, blinking slowly once. "Oh alright, come on, jump on." she said, walking over to the cat. She winced as he jumped onto her shoulders, using his claws to hang on. "Lets go find Arias." she left the building calmly, then took off, taking full advantage of the shared power between her and Silver. Finding Arias and Deston she slowed to a walk, breathing heavily. "Hello again, peepses! What's up?"

evil

Buffy the Edward Slayer

Avelyst

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 7:22 pm
Arias stared at Deston quietly for a while, observing his features and memorizing them. Her head jerked up when she heard a familiar heartbeat thudding.
"Hello again, peepses! What's up?"
Arias immediately looked to Deston, waiting for his reaction.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 8:05 pm
Ebony blinked at the silence that followed. "Jeese, I know I'm kinda off putting to some people, but I don't deserve the silent treatment!" she said, noticing that Arias seemed to be waiting for Deston. She stroked Silver. "I can't be that annoying!" she said, directing the statement towards Deston.

evil

Buffy the Edward Slayer

ninjaingaround

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 9:07 pm
Deston froze when the sound of a somewhat familiar voice reached his ears, turning to find the offending speaker. It was that human girl...what was her name? The demon couldn't remember, mostly because his previous "mood" had not paid attention to it. He slowly blinked his ice blue eyes as she said something about not being annoying.
"Vous seriez surpris." Deston muttered, looking away as he spoke.
He wasn't in the right "mood" to deal with this, especially not now that he was trying to find that infernal demon hunter.

(( Vous seriez surpris. = You'd be surprised. ))  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 9:14 pm
The half demon stopped momenterilly and looked round at where he had wandered to, the area seemed almost deserted and pretty run down, he had seemed to have walked into a gang controlled area of the city. He continued to walk through the streets ignoring the people who were looking towards him. A hand gripped his shoulder and Leon stopped without turning to face the person. "Remove your hand now!" He said calmly but his voice still had a sense of anger to it. The hand remained on his shoulder and the winged youngster let out a slight sigh. "Remove it or I'll rip your throat out where you stand." The words that came from his mouth shocked even himself as the waited for the hand to let him go. Unexpectedly the hand pulled him round to face the person and Leon's eyebrow raised as he looked the young teenager up and down, his anger began to boil even more when he realised who it was. "It's you... I have nothing to say to you. Now leave me be or suffer the consiquence." With that Leon yanked his shoulder free from the girl, spinning on his heel he quickly walked away from her not even looking back. How dare she even stand near me let alone touch me? Her nerve is offending. She is lucky I didn't follow through with that threat, maybe next time.

Nutrino Starwind

Buffy the Edward Slayer

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 8:00 am
"Pissed off much?" Ebony she commented, calming down a bit. "Aight, I can be non hyper freako chick if needed. Though everyone's always surprised when I actually do calm down..." she said thoughtfully. "No matter. I take it you're looking for someone, and from the vibes you're giving off they probably ticked you off."

evil  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 4:29 pm
Arias looked at her feet, her snow white hair falling around her face like a curtain.
"...It was Zeke. He threatened Deston."
Ardeo made a squeek in agreement.

Avelyst

ninjaingaround

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 7:02 pm
A smirk pulled up the corner of Deston's mouth when Arias revealed the name of the man who had threatened him. The expression was extremely disconcerting, as it promised pain and possible death for the man named Zeke and any who would get in the demon's way.
"So that is his name." He said before starting forward, a layer of frost left behind on the place he'd been standing.
There seemed to be a murderous glint in Deston's ice blue eyes now, though his pace was still calm and somewhat collected.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 6:31 am
Arias head jerked up when she heard Deston's footsteps. Narrowing her eyes, she shoved her gloved hands in her pockets.
"Do all guys do this or do I always find the weird ones? C'ya!"
Arias took off after him, Ardeo close behind.

((Will be gone Sat. Sun. and maybe get on Mon. Sorry, I'm going out of town for a wedding. XP))  

Avelyst

Buffy the Edward Slayer

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 6:46 am
"That son of a-"

"Do all guys do this or do I always find the weird ones? C'ya!"

Ebony glanced up. "I'll grab somethin and catch up. I wanna kick his a** too."

[[gone til thurs. sry guys. evil ]]  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 9:30 am
Deston sighed softly when Arias and her fox took off after him, Ebony declaring that she wouldn't be too far behind. It seemed that he had found himself a little following, a thing that could be irritating at best. No matter, so long as they didn't get in the demon's way he didn't particularly care. Even if they did, a girl-shaped block of ice would work out just fine. Whether or not he'd let them out in time, or even care to, would remain to be seen. Deston wasn't known for his forgiveness when in this "mood."

(( Man, Deston's such a cranky-butt right now. ))  

ninjaingaround

Buffy the Edward Slayer

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 4:45 pm
After running back to her dorm and grabbing her bow she headed back to help with the big Zeke butt kicking, as well as keep an eye on Deston. He seemed pretty pissed off, which, if he was anything like her, could prove painful and even deadly. "And I'm not about to let the only person who I can tell this magic stuff to who's a chick-well, a chick that's not completely insensitive- die on me." she muttered, slowing to a walk upon reachin the trio. "So we gotta plan or we just gonna bust in there and get our asses kicked?"

[[you do realize that YOU chose for him to be cranky....right? evil ]]  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 10:59 pm
(( Oh yes, I know I chose for him to be cranky. It's just different for me to be playing such a character. mrgreen ))  

ninjaingaround

Buffy the Edward Slayer

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 6:48 pm
[[right...... evil ]]  
Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 68 69 70 71 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games