Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
True Blood After Midnight {Let's Pick Up Where We Left Off} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 230 231 232 233 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 11:34 am
*blushes*.....
*looks down at the glass, turning sideways and then looking at you* you dont need to know anything about me, dark. you can let HER tell you about herself. but i prefer my way. *walks into the crowd, disappearing*
.....i-i dont know much about my past...i just know im about the exact opposite of her.....*sighs*  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 11:53 am
Scanda saw the gate close and the wind became harder as nobody was there "Dam idiotic pranks-"he was cut short when he heard Dark "If the boy becomes such a nuisance he will be executed by Mega"he heard this and jumped up into the sky and landed on the roof of the ball room as he smashed thorough and landed infront of Dark "Oh contrae Dark if I become such a nuisance I can do one thing which will this place dead in ruins"Scanda said as he clicked his fingers as he disappeared and reappeared at the Lake as he shot dark lightning at the roof of the room where the ball was and cleared the area where there was dark clouds to reveale the beatiful night and stars.  

I Am cool jacob
Crew

Dangerous Phantom

6,350 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 11:53 am
*looks somewhere other then RA-IEM in order to avoid any awkwardness, then shudders from the cold breeze.*  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 11:56 am
"Awww...don't be like that June, " he called after the demon. "yes well that must be a bit discontenting, I hope you find away to get them back." Dark turned to the other June saying.  

Phantom Touch

HOTPINKPEPSI

5,850 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Market Browser 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 11:56 am
hey every1

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 12:02 pm
*laughs* keep trying, she's pretty stubborn. if you really want to know something....you have to try really hard.....that's also why i don't remember anything, she wont tell me anything...  

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Chief Sankofa
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 12:09 pm
Chief excused herself from her guest, "sorry but I'm needed for a moment." Getting up for her chair, she made her way over to Scanda, "there had better be a good reason you felt the need to give me a new sky roof Scanda. You should have just come through the door.", looking up a the hole, she waved her and and it closed up tight." she walked away from him not needing an answer from him, she then moved over to the new guest that had arrived. "well hello there, I am Chief Sankofa, and who are you?"  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 12:26 pm
Dark laughed with her, "so it seemed, I believe it would take me all day to get one straight answer from her, but she does seem to be of a good nature."

Dark looked at Scanda and rolled his eyes "yes I'm sure that you and your awesome powers will kill us all, especially seeing how most of us here are immortal, have massive powers of our own, and have years of experience in defending ourselves, but yeah we still weep in fear of you ending our existence.'Dark said with heavy sarcasm, turning back to June, "so what are your plans for the night?"  

Phantom Touch

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 12:28 pm
...so far getting to know more people.....so i doubt my other half is going to do anything of the sort...*laughs*  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 12:41 pm
"On the contrary, she seems to be interested in Ra. But that's good that your getting comfortable here."  

Phantom Touch

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 12:46 pm
*smiles* i think it is.....ra? who's that?  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 1:43 pm
Dark gave her a returned smile, "In his former life he was the most notorious killer in all of the lands, there was nothing that he wouldn't do to bring harm to others. He opened the portal of the Shadow Realm and unleashed the creatures that were locked away in there. But with help of a most cleaver wizard he was locked safely away, never to bring harm again, unfortunately the wizard had to give his life to accomplish this task." Dark pointed to the memorial stand at the thrown, "Mega had that set up for him." "A few weeks ago Nick showed up with an uncontrollable demon within him, and ate one of the hollows of Ra, but we were able to lock his powers back inside the portal. To bad his spirit was still awaken by the power struggle, but never fear for he is unable to cause anyone harm now." he gave her a interested look, "But I'm surprised that your demon didn't tell you anything about him herself."  

Phantom Touch

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 1:46 pm
....she's pretty secretive......but....now i kinda understand why she would be interessted in him if he was a demon.....a bit random though, don't you think? *laughs* but still...at least he can't hurt anyo-oh joy....i hope june doesnt do anything stupid...  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 2:00 pm
"Though he commanded many demons, Ra was a dragon, and I wouldn't worry to much about her messing with Ra. She couldn't release him if she tried and by her distracting him, he's to busy to think on escaping. So as far as I'm concerned we win." then his face grew serious, "You know she is not that much stronger than you, by it being your body, you have the power to control her or at the very least take back your memories. She can't keep you locked in the dark forever June, its your life too"  

Phantom Touch

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 2:02 pm
*lowers head* .....i seriously doubt that....  
[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 230 231 232 233 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games