Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Gilda Geezer
Crew

Devout Worshipper

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 8:53 pm
Faerie KatrinaZ
*flitters in and goes directly to Eileen and whispers to her ... * Hey Eileen ... can I borrow your Flog- ... er, I mean your Shinto Priests Wand for a moment? ... Thanks! You're the best! *Faerie quietly flitters over behind Icy Reign and quickly flogs her a few times on the behind* I'm sorry Icy! This was for Prissy Pan- ... I mean Stargazer Lily! It was all her idea! *Faerie giggles nervously and very quickly flitters away, dropping the wand in Eileen's lap on her way out of the thread* Thanks Eileen! 4laugh
eek Who would have thought?  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 8:58 pm
eek What. The. Heck. Just. Happened?!?!?! *rubs hind quarters vigorously*

Talk about sneak attacks! *sees nothing but fairy dust leading a trail out the thread*  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

Wretched Soul
Crew

Shameless Hunter

1,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 9:18 pm
Miss Psyzapp, ya taking bets how long that tea place gonna stay open? I got 2 weeks.  
Eileen50 rolled 5 6-sided dice: 3, 3, 5, 2, 5 Total: 18 (5-30)
PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 9:28 pm
*Still trying hard not to laugh, Eileen heads over to the bar and fixes herself another L.I. Iced Tea* Now I would not have expected that at all from Faerie! ... Hey Icy, how's that behind of yours? *snickers* biggrin  

Eileen50

Distinct Trainer

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 9:34 pm
*shoots Eileen a knowing glance* Hahaha! Keep it up and I'll have to believe you had something to do with it, missy! twisted  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 9:37 pm
*still rubbing backside, Icy fixes a double Jaeger-Bomb and her usual quad shot of Henessey*

Of all the things...*slams Jaeger-Bomb* After I went to her fru-fruish "pad" and complimented her?! This is how she repays me?!

*sips Henessey while scheming*

Oh, they'll pay...they will both pay and they'll never know what "hit" them... wink  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

Wretched Soul
Crew

Shameless Hunter

1,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 9:47 pm
Pads in and sees the ladies. Miss Icy Reign looks ready ta take someone out and he ain't so sure it ain't him. Think I just wish ya a good evening, then. He nods his head and slips out the door.  
Eileen50 rolled 5 6-sided dice: 6, 6, 1, 3, 1 Total: 17 (5-30)
PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 9:52 pm
Icy Reign
*shoots Eileen a knowing glance* Hahaha! Keep it up and I'll have to believe you had something to do with it, missy! twisted

Take it easy, Icy ... You should know I'm on your side! How was I supposed to know what the little Faerie wanted with my flog- ... er, my wand? *covers hand with mouth to stifle another snicker* You've gotta' admit though, she's got the guts to pull something like that! *snickers slightly* We'll just have to do them pansies one better! smile  

Eileen50

Distinct Trainer

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 10:04 pm
*grudgingly lets out a snicker or two*

Yes, I must admit I never saw her coming...*finishes drink and starts cleaning the bar* We turn them and then they turn on us! They say the quiet ones are the ones you gotta look out for...*shakes head and smiles* I said it once and I'll say it again...this is gonna be fun...  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 6:57 am
We need to run these Goody Do Gooders out of town. Did you see what they may do over here? Flowers? Get rid of our alcohol? Cheerleading? Nursery Rhymes? Toss out our cigs? Hose down smokers? Maybe we should redecorate the "Tea Room" when it opens. I got some cans of spray paint in the back.  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

QuietStorm XII

Devout Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 11:46 am
Psyzapp
We need to run these Goody Do Gooders out of town. Did you see what they may do over here? Flowers? Get rid of our alcohol? Cheerleading? Nursery Rhymes? Toss out our cigs? Hose down smokers? Maybe we should redecorate the "Tea Room" when it opens. I got some cans of spray paint in the back.

Hose down smokers.. stare ... hand me one of those spary cans twisted !  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 12:12 pm
Icy Reign

*finishes drink and starts cleaning the bar* .

Heya, sweetie. Let me know when you need a ride home. Friends don't let friends drive.

*fishes in your purse for carkeys and tucks them in brassiere*

Luv ya!!! heart  

bandaidd
Crew

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 4:21 pm
*exasperated sigh*

Don't tell me your on the goody-goody side too!!! stressed  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 4:44 pm
User Image
You might be good at torturing
You might be good at flack
But when it comes to niceness
You might as well step back
Might as well step back
Say what?
You might as well step back
Can't hear you
Might as well step back
Go GOODYs!!!
YAYYYYY!!
*inspires whole team to acrobatic tumbling across the thread*

bandaidd
Crew

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 4:46 pm
*Throws tomatoes at Bandaidd*

I just posted a song for Stargazer Lily rofl You guys need to check it out!  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games