Welcome to Gaia! ::

maximum ride: the angels on the move

Back to Guilds

This is based on the series Maximum Ride by James Patterson. 

Reply Role Play Forum
The Outside World Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

CalypsoNakamura

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2011 5:04 pm
Daniel leapt into the air and body slammed Dawn into the floor, knocking the breath out of her.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2011 5:08 pm
(Okay, that's godmodding. I didn't say anything last time they fought but it isn't fair.)
Dawn dodged, kicking at him as he flew towards him, hoping to slam him against the wall.  

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

CalypsoNakamura

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2011 5:13 pm
(( oh uh ok sorry ^-^' ))

daniel growled at her. "Why are you so bent on making us suffer?!"  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2011 5:18 pm
Collin glances around for icarus, and Thalias, distracted by his bruised ribcage and the blood running down his chin, does not see tomoyo coming  

_xTriBlackFlyingSheepsx_

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2011 5:21 pm
((Sorry ^^;;;;;; I didn't mean to nag you...))
Dawn laughed. "It puts dinner on the table no?" She asked.
Tomoyo swiped at his throat, not seeing if she hit or missed, only that she swung.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2011 5:24 pm
Icarus reached blanche. "what should we do?"

Daniel growled. "You have no soul huh? sad, you would have been nice on our team."  

CalypsoNakamura

_xTriBlackFlyingSheepsx_

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2011 5:33 pm
Collin reverts his gaze back to the battle before him
Thalias gasps, clutching at his throat as blood trickles down, he narrows his eyes and swipes at her pitifully, holding his throat and becoming wobbily on his feet lurching foreward.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2011 5:45 pm
Blanche watched the two wolves and the tiger and computer as she bit her lip. What were they going to do? Was Tomoyo going to finish off Thalias? Was Daniel going to rip up Dawn?
Dawn laughed a bit. "I have no interest being in your pity party." She said. "Let's see. The blind one.. Is she still blind? I don't know.. The blondie with one too many highlights, the mutt with a ticking time bomb, The traitor.. And a little computer with a traceable WIP and hackable database.. Oh man, I can go on.." She said, smirking.
Tomoyo growled, the smell of blood getting to her as her senses began to dull away at her common sense. She felt a cut form across her face and smiled. Capillaries would keep that bleeding for a while. She bit at him, but left her whole lower body open.  

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

_xTriBlackFlyingSheepsx_

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2011 5:57 pm
Thalias punches her in the gut weakly and then collapses.
Collins eyes widen Tomoyo he's going to bleed out!

((should we keep thalias as a hostage? eh? just throwing out ideas))  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2011 6:01 pm
Tomoyo fell back a bit from the punch, then dropped to her knees as she turned human again. Shifting was bad for her open wound and she had been on if for too long. She laughed a bit. "Take that..." She murmured, grabbing her shoulder.
((Sounds good ^^ I think Dawn'll go with him..))  

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

CalypsoNakamura

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2011 7:26 pm
Daniel growled and locked hands with dawn, gripping her hands tightly. "Don;t you ever talk to us like that...we'll always be better than you..."  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2011 7:38 pm
Dawn growled, pulling her hands back, or trying to. "And no matter what, we're gonna find you.. We always do, don't we?" She asked, baring her fangs at him as she snapped at him. It was one of desparation, one that was hit or mis..  

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

CalypsoNakamura

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2011 7:48 pm
Daniel took one step forward, tightening his grip on her hands. "but who always wins, oh yeah, that's us."  
Role Play Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff