Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mystery Guild of Randomness

Back to Guilds

Life is Random, so are we! 

Tags: Random, Occasional Contests, Games, Role-playing, Questions 

Reply ❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.
Halo: Rebirth (Open and be ready to drop) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

pdragon619

Quotable Poster

PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 3:08 pm
"yes I've seen those systems at work and one fatal flaw is that when all the kinetic energy is absorbed it is also all released. the idea is to keep the core from overloading, also 'Reclaimer' the flood only won becuase their tiny spores could easily overtake the flesh of our creators, there was no mechanical fail. also this masterpiece was designed after the flood wars, and the only way the flood changed battlefields was by the mounds of material they leave behind and that is easily cleared, and the idea of a military is specialization, even your military has specialized forces no? tell me how efficent is a scorpion tank at sea? i thought so"  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 3:29 pm
Jumpy coughed quite loudly, and then rubbed on her still sore throat. She was making sure the A.I. and Spartan who was full of himself heard her. She both A: Didn't care about what they talked about, and B: didn't wanna hear bickering between two egg-heads. "If you two sissy's are done bickering to each other like an old scientific married couple, would we please learn how the hell to fly this blasted ship?" Again, Jumpy tilted her head at the question, glancing at Sen, wondering what he exactly planned to do once they got to the other forrunner ship.  

Quiet Marionette

Hardcore Nymph

14,700 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hygienic 200

marcos50

4,750 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 5:17 pm
"both jack and the gosli have a point but displeasure and jumpy are right we gotta start planning what were gonna do and we have to learn how to fly the ship"marcus said  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 5:28 pm
Jumpy leaned onto Marcus slightly, relaxing as she let the metallic clip on her back latch the sniper rifle back over her shoulder. a 20X zoom, twice as accurate as a normal sniper, a larger bullet, and basically the best grip you could ask for, her sniper was by far the best. The ammo for it would have to be customized, but she'd somehow gotten one of the Sentinal Forges up and running, and it was already producing some, but once a certain ammount of them came out, it stopped. She grabbed one and held up the kind of bullet her sniper would require, then grabbed an ammo cartridge, indicating she wanted both made, and pre-loaded, ready for her sniper whenever she needed it. Without a single indication of knowing what she wanted, they started doing just that, one of them devouting itself to making the ammo cartridges the other one making up to three bullets at a time, which was good, because the cartridges could hold nine. She looked at Gosli and waved her hands at the two Sentinals doing their job, asking him if she could keep those two at what they were doing.  

Quiet Marionette

Hardcore Nymph

14,700 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hygienic 200

pdragon619

Quotable Poster

PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 5:32 pm
"yes yes do whatever but just don't break anything" Gosli moved to the bridge section of the ship and began activating it remotely "so just were exactly are we going? I can trail the other ship's signature or if you had exact cordinates in mind"  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 9:49 pm
Jumpy shrugged, she had no clue what to do, she mostly wanted to see that damned brutes skull on a pike, to know he was dead for good, wanted to see his body floating out an airlock while in slip-space.  

Quiet Marionette

Hardcore Nymph

14,700 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hygienic 200

khkhjkh

6,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 9:25 am
Sen answers this question. "Well just make a scan for Flood he is the only thing that is Flood in the whole galaxy. Also when we get there we are first going to blast it with any weapons we have then while the pilot stays to fight off the other ship we sneak on the rest of the team and find the Brute kill him plus take back the Oracle."  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 10:19 am
"you know if you want we can just blast the oracle to. he is a dirty traitor going against our base programing to help a flood" the whole crew looked at him disbelief "anyways......I'll set the ship to lock on to any flood in the galaxy" there was a brief pause, and then the ship came alive jumping into slip space tracking down the flood signature  

pdragon619

Quotable Poster

khkhjkh

6,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 10:45 am
"Okay now that we are heading to the ship who is going to fly the ship while the rest of us get inside."  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 11:02 am
"Have solom do it. I'll be to busy co piloting the mech suit" shrukan shrugged "Gosli taught me the fundamentals of fore runner tech but so far I'm the only one who knows how to pilot the mech"  

pdragon619

Quotable Poster

khkhjkh

6,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 3:55 pm
"Well no offense but I don't want to trust everything to the oracle and would feel much better if one of our crew stays onboard."

(Wait isn't Chief with the rest of us?)  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 4:16 pm
(yeah jynx just never plays as him)

"how about jack? he brags enough about being one of the great reclaimers, should be simple no?"  

pdragon619

Quotable Poster

Quiet Marionette

Hardcore Nymph

14,700 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 8:41 pm
"I'll do it." Jumpy said, her voice soft, but it had an air of determination behind it. she rubbed on her throat more, it still very sore. Master Cheif looked over at her, then to the others. then back to her, unsure of what to do.

((lulz, not my fault.))  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2010 10:17 am
"well whoever its gonna be decide quickly because I only have so much time to try to teach them how to run the ship"  

pdragon619

Quotable Poster

Quiet Marionette

Hardcore Nymph

14,700 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2010 11:53 am
Slips nodded and stepped forward. "Start teaching." She said calmly, standing up to follow him if she had to get to a different part of the ship. Master Cheif leaned back onto a wall, relaxing and slightly moving all his limbs, ever so slightly, he was getting ready for a fight.  
❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games