Welcome to Gaia! ::

maximum ride: the angels on the move

Back to Guilds

This is based on the series Maximum Ride by James Patterson. 

Reply Role Play Forum
Freedom (A New Roleplay, please join!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 278 279 280 281 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

the_kill_from_yesterday
Crew

Magnetic Player

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 9:55 pm

"thats wat i thought." erin said, not even resisting the smile that crept onto her face. "ah ah ah...not so fast boys. dont let jude here suffer anymore. cuz i mean he just got his a** kicked by a girl." erin said waving her finger at them, "i want answers first before i let u go. wher'd u come from? r u with them or running from them like us. and r u bird kids or eraser defects?" she asked jude with as sweet voice as she cud giv. blake tried hard not to show any laughter from the fight the poor guy just lost. blake got up and walked ovr to wher erin was on jude and his friends standing around him. "if i wer u, id listen to her and not make a move while he's down ther with her. she can break his arm if she wanted u kno. she didnt even do half the damage she normaly does, so consider urself lucky jude." he put his hands in his pocket and just stood ther acting like erin's body guard, looking at jude's pals.
PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 10:01 pm

"We're bird kids, and we're running from them.." One of the boys said. "We were raised in the main branch of Itex, and Jude led us to America..."
Tomoyo giggled quiuetly at Erin's sudden change in tone. 'Wow.. I'm so bipolar..' She thought, laughing mentally.

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

the_kill_from_yesterday
Crew

Magnetic Player

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 10:08 pm

"ok. thank u. now see was that info so hard to giv me? no i dont think so. u cudv avoided urself all this embarressment if u had just believed me when i snapped my wings out, and show u a four yr old too. o! i almost forgot. lesson number 3. after u lose or win suck up the pain and forget that u just got ur a** kicked by a girl who is probably younger than u." then erin got off him and walked ovr to derek who handed her her pocket knife and jacket with a huge smile on his face. blake walked with her, not hiding the huge grin on his face too. "nice work, now u look like an arrogant..." blake paused winking at her, "chic." he kissed her forehead and picked derek up. she smirked at him and looked bak at the poor jude. "sorry if i caused any permanent.....damage. but u asked for it." she said giving him the 'oo.. that looks like it hurt' face and looked him up and down.
PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 10:19 pm

Tomoyo flipped the bird at Jude and his possy and started making her wings.
Jude was angry and embarrassed simultaneously. He looked at Tomoyo, making her wings. "And what the hell are you if you can't even fly?!" Tomoyo grinned and angled her eyes so they flashed red and her claws and fangs poke out. "A monster." She replied simply. Jude looked at Tomoyo and then at Erin, confused. Tomoyo chuckled. "No need to cause more wrinkles in that pretty face of yours. After all, I'm just a girl." She said mockingly, attatching her plant wings to her back. "Can we get up now?" A random man asked.

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

the_kill_from_yesterday
Crew

Magnetic Player

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 10:25 pm

erin and blaked chuckled along with tomoyo. derek just froze up in blake's arms. "who the hell is ther?" blake called out. putting derek down between him and erin.
PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 10:35 pm

One of Jude's men walked into the clearing. "What happened?" He said aloud, looking at Erin and then Jude. Jude grimaced. "You're a little late, Max...."

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

the_kill_from_yesterday
Crew

Magnetic Player

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 10:44 pm

erin smiled and nodded. "ooh. ur a friend of jude's i see. well just to let u kno. not trying to gloat here but it's just too freaking funny not to laugh, but..ur friend here, just got his butt kicked by a girl. me just to let u kno." erin smiled widely and patted jude's shoulder then walked ovr to wher blake tomoyo and derek wer. and crossed her arms smiling. "and not a scratch on her!" derek chimed with a smile on his face and stuck his tongue out at jude.
PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 10:48 pm

"Whatever." Jude said. "Fall out." He said to his men. The group extended their wings and jumped into the air, flying to god knows where.
Tomoyo laughed. "Nice!" She said to Erin.

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

the_kill_from_yesterday
Crew

Magnetic Player

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 10:59 pm

erin laughed, "not my fault he cant kick my a**. lets get outa here i wanna see jessica." and they all ran and snapped ther wings out and took to the sky. "o goody." erin said sarcasticaly, "we just happen to b going in the same direction as them...yay..." she thought to derek, 'hey tell blake and tomoyo to fly passed them real quick cuz we'v lost alot time messing with these morons instead of ignoring them and kept flying to jess.' 'got it boss.' derek thought that to blake and tomoyo, they nodded. on erin's signal they flew passed them, erin hung bak a littl and flew under jude facing him, "so how ru? in pain? ya thought so. dont beat urself up bout it. and u should probably hide ur anger better cuz i can tell that ur po'd at me for kicking ur a**. next time dont mess with me cuz wat i did 2 u was easy. next time its gonna b hard and ur not gonna wanna kno wat that pain feels like...just ask blake he knows wat kinda pain i can bring to the table. well see ya 'round...or not depending on how u feel bout being around the girl who kicked ur a**." she waved goodbye and turned around wacking jude knocking him off balance and caught up with her flock. "ur in big trouble erin." derek said, warning her. she just waved her hand.
PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 11:05 pm

Jude snarled. "Son of a-" A boy held him back in midair. "No, it's not worth it." Jude calmed down and flew with his flock.
"So...." Tomoyo said, flapping while talking getting easier. "Arizona is the sort of boxed in one near Mexico, hm?" She said, embarassed for knowing so little about life outside of the forest.

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

the_kill_from_yesterday
Crew

Magnetic Player

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 11:18 pm

"yupp pretty much" erin chuckled, "hav u ever been outside the forest tomoyo? thers some realy amazing places to go." she asked. she looked ovr her shoulder to look bak at jude and laughed at his angry face that she cud see so clearly thanks to the raptor vision the scientists grafted into their DNA. "wer off by a couple degrees guys." erin informed the flock. they angled their wings down left. "aaaaagggghhhh!!!!" erin screamed. she scrunched up into a ball and held her hands to her head and started dropping in the sky like a bowling ball. "STOP! GET OUT OF MY HEAD! AAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!! STOP!!!" erin started flailing her arms and legs around doing mini flips in the air. blake swooped down to get her before she headed for certain death. "just kill me now! please! anything but this!!" tears started rolling down her cheeks and she heard flapping of wings. she balled bak up and held her hands to her ears again. the pain was so bad for erin she felt like her head mite explode. she clenched her eyes shut tight and broke out of blakes hold on her. she flew in all directions like a bat that just came out of its cave. she was flying straight bak for jude with a look in her eyes that said 'im going to rip your head off.'
PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 11:25 pm

Jude chuckled. "Nice job, Rick. Now for- Oh, crap! That chick's coming! Louie!" He yelled to one of the other men. He nodded and made them all invisible and they took evasive actions.
Tomoyo blinked. "The hell?" She said, coming a little closer to where Jude was. She sniffed and immediately picked up Jude's scent. "They're still there!" She yelled to Erin.

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

the_kill_from_yesterday
Crew

Magnetic Player

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 11:34 pm

"i know theyr still here! show urself u b*****d!" erin had tears pouring out of her eyes by this point. then something happened to erin. her eyes became completely black. and wat she saw wer jude and his gang, like she can see thro their invisibility. she spotted jude in the group as soon as she spotted him. she attacked him in mid air and he reappeared out of thin air trying to get erin off him. "STAY OUT OF MY ******** HEAD!!" she screamed at him, her eyes turned normal again but they wer still toppling downward. erin punched him in the face two or three times before yelling her head off at him again, "NOW U GET TO FEEL THE FULL PAIN! U a**HOLE!!" then they crashed thro the trees below them. erin hit branch after branch and breaking a few as she went down.
PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 11:38 pm

Jude fell to the ground with a thud and he got enough energy to lift his head up. "I... I.." He said, collapsing again.
Tomoyo looked down. "Are they gonna be okay?" She said, flying in a circle around where they fell.

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

the_kill_from_yesterday
Crew

Magnetic Player

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 11:43 pm

erin faintly heard tomoyo somewher nearby and blake yelling her name. she lay on her side, one of her wings under her and the other draped over her like a blanket. "erin! erin can u hear me?!" blake yelled at erin once he got to her. she just blinked at him and sunk into unconsiousness. "tomoyo, stay with derek, ok?" blake cradled erin in his arms til jude's flock had gotten ther and he spoke ice cold to them, "wat. the. hell. did. he. do. to. her?!"
Role Play Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 278 279 280 281 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games