Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
The 20 Elements guardians [Updated photos with news!] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 75 76 77 78 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Crew Draggy
Crew

Desirable Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 10:40 pm
When they arrived, Flara saw Melanie crying... "What do we miss?!" Flara said as they stop...
"Something...She said something or what?!" Skinka said with curiousity.
Flara ran to them while she transformed "Transformation! Lock on!" Flara transformed.User Image
"No-!"

"Don't!!" Diana stop Flara and said "Don't attack her!!" Diana was about to cry...  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 10:43 pm
As they arrived, Nago saw something was wrong with the group as he tries to find the problem before attempting to do anything rash without caution, but he was too late to react to Flara's transformation as he heard Diana's cries to stop.

"No! Flara, stop what you're doing before-"  

Masato Kusaka

Partying Seeker

3,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200

Crew Draggy
Crew

Desirable Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 10:46 pm
Melanie look at them and fall on her knees... "I beg! Please, Let Bubble forgive me!!" Melanie cried more as she look at everyone's faces... "Please!!!!" Melanie cried.
Flara's eyes widened... "We...We...We will..." Flara said as she look at Melanie.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 10:51 pm
Nago sighs heavily as he solve that nearly everyone was on the same page again, he then walks over to Flara and Melanie as he suggest that they both return to normal state before something happens to them all, and apologizes for Flara's quick reaction to the situation.  

Masato Kusaka

Partying Seeker

3,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200

Crew Draggy
Crew

Desirable Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 10:55 pm
Flara and Melanie and others, Return to their normal state as Flara lend a hand to Melanie... Flara smiled.
Melanie look up at Flara and take her hand. She stand and said "Guys..." Melanie look down. "Forgive Bubble..."
"We will..." Melissa said as she look at her... "And where is Kira...Do you know?" Melissa said as she look at Melanie  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 10:57 pm
"So........You're Bubble's older sibling, am I correct on that part, miss Melanie?"  

Masato Kusaka

Partying Seeker

3,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200

Crew Draggy
Crew

Desirable Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 11:00 pm
Melanie nodded and said, "Yes...I had a fight with my mom so that's why I'am forgiving Bubble..." Melanie sighed.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 11:05 pm
".............Make sure.........that you take care of them........no matter what......."

As Nago pronounced it coldly with wisdom and care for both of their well beings.  

Masato Kusaka

Partying Seeker

3,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200

Crew Draggy
Crew

Desirable Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 1:41 am
Melanie sighed and then look at Nago... "I see something in your future....Love..." Melanie said as her eyes turned Blankly blue.
"Love? What does she mean?!" Diamond said as she look at everyone. "And why does everyone look at me? Except Melanie..." Diamond sighed.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 9:25 am
Ray dragged lusa off out of hell "you bring me kiriyuu I will spare this one!" he called to Revi "Do something! HELP ME! I wish i was away from here"
Poof!

lusa sat on the floor in a daze in front of the guardians "that was scary...err whats going on here?"  

emiri-chou

Fashionable Lunatic

12,125 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Nerd 50
  • Beta Gaian 0

Crew Draggy
Crew

Desirable Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 12:03 pm
When Melanie saw Lusa appear she fall...
"Melanie!" Diamond ran to her as she take her head... "What happened?" Diamond said looking at Melanie with really worried eyes.
"S-Some negative energy come through this girl..." Melanie pointed at Lusa as she look at Flara. "Dear...You have a big future..." Melanie said to Flara.
"Might be..." Flara said and sighed... She then look up at the sky... "There might be someone that i can love..." Flara said looking at stars.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 12:26 pm
Seeing another person falling from the sky, Nago quickly rushed to the crash site with a First aid and Medic kit for treating the injured, and became more serious to save the life before it was gone.  

Masato Kusaka

Partying Seeker

3,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200

Crew Draggy
Crew

Desirable Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 12:33 pm
Flara saw Nago ran and said "It's okay! She just teleported..." Flara explained as she look back at sky.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 12:43 pm
"I see but is she okay? Do we even know where to find her? I'm pretty sure falling from the sky isn't a good sign for both the witnesses and victims........."  

Masato Kusaka

Partying Seeker

3,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200

Crew Draggy
Crew

Desirable Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 7:37 pm
Flara sighed and said "She is here! And she doesn't fall from sky..." Flara said softly not to upset Nago.  
[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 75 76 77 78 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games