Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
~))Iris Academy((~ (Open/ Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 350 351 352 353 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Skip the summer for the new year?
  Yup
  No!
  Maybe a day or two of summer?
  .....plot? [lol, what plot? You know, the spider guys... ]
View Results

Wolfyofthesky

PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2010 7:09 pm

Jordan flipped over and took Shige's hand and floated to the floor. "Well, your...um...walk through the maze was okay too." Jordan smiled inwardly to herself, Sheesh, I really need to practice more, I'm soooo tired. "I wonder what I got..." she said, looking over at the monitor.

For a few moments the monitor displayed a past score before Jordan's stats showed up: Jordan Ki, Rank 3, Flight Course, Improvement: 37%

Jordan leisurely locked her fingers together and raised them above her head for a stretch, "Oh, I am so pro," she said.
PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2010 7:16 pm

Michishige patted her on the back. "You're gonna get TWO ranks up I bet." Michishige said, half joking half not. "Man, I just hope I don't get nervous tomorrow." He looked up at the flight test. "But you looked like you were in the zone when you were up there. Almost... graceful..."

Luxurious Poverty

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2010 7:27 pm

((ha, sorry. XD ))

Spencer put his tray away and followed Alice and Avery outdoors. He was curious to what they were going to do and was also worried Alex may show up sometime soon.

If Alex wasn't so hungry he would have followed Alice and Avery, but his morning workout had left his stomach growling. He got his food and sat down at a table where all the prefects ate in the cafeteria. No one else dared to go near there.
PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2010 7:38 pm

((wow, this is gonna be...fun; controlling so many people that is xP))

Jordan laughed, "Okay, now you're really stretching it. And I'm sure you'll do fine tomorrow.You? get nervous? I can hardly imagine." Jordan felt her stomach cry out for food. "Umm...I've used up a lot of energy and I need to go eat brakfast." Ha! she thought in her head. He doesn't know that I already ate; score!

------------------------------------------------

Although Aver had been steering she soon found Ali leading the way. "I wanna eat with big brother by the kitty!" Ali said, pointing to a lion statue by the library.

So that's what she meant, Avery realized. "Sorry Alice, I don't think you brother's there. He's probably off getting ready for school somewhere. How about we...go sit by that fountain?" she saved, pointing to a fountain a little ways off.

"Yay! That looks fun!" Ali said, taking off. It seemed that she had forgotten about Zaias for the moment as she dipped her hand in the water and giggled.

Wolfyofthesky

Luxurious Poverty

PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2010 7:50 pm

"Well, we'll just have to see how good I do tomorrow. And yes I get nervous sometimes. I just don't show it." He stuck his tongue out at her. "I'm hungry too. All I had was a little bit of food and that cinnamon roll you threw at me." He started walking. "C'mon, let's go get some food!"
PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2010 8:06 pm

Jordan stuck her tongue out at Shige's back in return and followed. She looked to the side at some of the other training centers for other I'ras. "So do you ever even practice telepathy? I wouldn't know about having two powers for one color, but wouldn't you want to try to develop it?"

Wolfyofthesky

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2010 8:07 pm

"So, what is your first class and do you know where it is?" Dr. Stanfield asked Zaias as they headed to the cafeteria.

Alex was sitting with other prefects and eating while the discussed rules and punishment within the school.

Spencer was walking around and looking for Alice and Avery. His first class wasn't for another hour. He just wanted to get food before the cafeteria closed until lunch time.
PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2010 8:14 pm

"I tried developing it last year, but it never developed." He paused and turned around. "But this year," he smiled wide, "I'm gonna get it for sure!" He turned back around and kept walking. "What's it like having two different I'ras? Sure is a different experience, I bet."

Luxurious Poverty

ChersierMuffins

2,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 7:15 am

|| o.o I'm just wondering when school's gonna start... -.- Bleh. Maria's shift is OVA... And Maria's gonna squeal XD Its gunna be funny. D: And some guys in school pushed me and my backpack so hard out of the way, they sprained my ankle really bad, so I have to stay home... ||

Maria waved goodbye to Nadia and person-whom-I-can't-be-bothered-to-remember-their-name. She already thanked Nadia for taking over phone duty, even though she had gotten pranked too. Maria had heard some students talking about something in the Battle Dome, so she decided to go and check it out. When she got there, the motion-activated monitor turned on and she saw whats-his-face come on. Maria listened thoroughly to the announcement then squealed, so excited that it was coming up. She read somewhere that there was one in the beginning of the year, and one at the end. She noticed some people staring at her, so she covered her face and ran away to get some food.
PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 8:54 am

((haha, your ankle is sprained.))

Luxurious Poverty

ChersierMuffins

2,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 9:17 am

|| Not funny, its painful -.- ||
PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 9:30 am

((Well I sowwie. Get healededed soon))

Luxurious Poverty

ChersierMuffins

2,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 9:36 am

|| thank you, thats better. Well biggrin I just hope I don't have school tomorrow either cause of this ankle thing, because thursday is a christian holiday so I have off, and friday is principal's day. So yeah. biggrin ||
PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 10:29 am

((That'd be so friggin awesome. You'd have the whole week off. I'm home-schooled, so yea))

Luxurious Poverty

ChersierMuffins

2,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 10:45 am

|| My mom could home school me, since she's certified in elementary through college level education. -nod nod- but instead I have to go to the place my mom works at @_@ So many rich kids there, its like... YOU HAVE TWO HOUSES!? And yeah x.x Me and my sis only go there cause we get a big discount since our mom works there, and my mom's generally well paid because of all her certifications. Like all my friends are so smart they have scholarships, I could get one, but since my mom works there I'm not allowed XD ||
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 350 351 352 353 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games