Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
School of Neko!!! ~Not accepting~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 68 69 70 71 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cool?
  Yes
  No
  Awesome!
View Results

Dwitzy

Smitten Treasure

10,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Nerd 50
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 10:34 am
"Anyway" Ami's grandfather said in a loud voice. "I found this open field, and its fertile, so if you wanted to plant, it would be easy. Also, the home will be very spacious." He layed out the plans for them to see.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 12:32 pm
kazumi thought than said"i got to go home and take care of my animals,go ahead and follow."when she arrived cruel and claw was behind her.they sat down on a couch and took a break.then they took care of the animals,milked the cows,feed the chicken,and clean up the barn.  

the girl who cried sushi

2,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

darkstormseeker1

6,125 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Statustician 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 7:26 pm
Serrinia looked at them and smiled. "anything will be nice for me as long as there is space.

"Same, kinda claustraphobic.." Dante agreed, smiling at the design

"nice to see something big, least then we wouldn't be cramped.."  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 7:40 pm
"Now come, your rooms at my estate are ready." He and Ami got into the car.  

Dwitzy

Smitten Treasure

10,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Nerd 50
  • Generous 100

darkstormseeker1

6,125 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Statustician 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 7:51 pm
they nodded and got into the porche, Eragon doing the driving.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 8:50 pm
Ami and her grandfather alone in the car, they began talking. "Ami, do you really love Him?" he asked firmly. "Grandfather, why must you ask this now?" Ami sighed and said. "Because i want to make sure, your going to home-coming with this boy, I just don't want you hurt." And the car stopped. They got out of the car and went inside and waited for the others to arrive.  

Dwitzy

Smitten Treasure

10,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Nerd 50
  • Generous 100

Dwitzy

Smitten Treasure

10,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Nerd 50
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 7:36 pm
(Man, i gotta think how this is going to play out..... :/ )  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 7:43 pm
kazumi went outside and thought to her self"my grandma and grandpa are having a funeral for my cousin,geuss i have to come."kazumi left a note then openned a portal to her grandparents house."bye,friends."kazumi said entering the portal.  

the girl who cried sushi

2,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

darkstormseeker1

6,125 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Statustician 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 10:02 pm
Eragon, Dante and Serrina walked out of the car and stood beside Ami and her grandfather.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 7:27 am
"hi grands."kazumi said smiling infront of her grandparents."bonjour kazumi!"they both said."its so nice of u to come!now then lets go to the coffin of your cousin and pray."kazumi's grandma said leading kazumi to the coffin."here we are!open the coffin sweaty,your cousin still has his skins and face and body,he died yesterday."kazumi's granpa said.kazumi replied"no,no,i don't think i want to now...""well than,have some of grandma's cookies and rest up,then u can open the coffin.  

the girl who cried sushi

2,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

Dwitzy

Smitten Treasure

10,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Nerd 50
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 6:56 pm
"Guy's I'm going to find Ven, Later, Oh and you guys enjoy yourselves here, the food is great." And Ami zoomed off to go find Ven.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 7:03 pm
Ven was at her house changing her clothes to go visit Serrinia's house where everyone else was."I wonder how this family thing is gonna go.I hope it works out for the better." She thought  

oh june

Dwitzy

Smitten Treasure

10,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Nerd 50
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 7:12 pm
Ami arrived at Ven's house and knocked on the door. "Hey Ven! It's Ami!" she yelled.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 7:14 pm
Ven suddenly felt strange.Like something was itching to get out of her."Oh-"before she could say anything else darkness surrounded her and as it cleared ven emerged out of the darkness.It wasn't Ven.This Ven had glowing red eyes.Laying on the floor was Ven.The other Ven dragged the real Ven into a closet,tied her up,and locked the door."I was itching to get out.You've kept me in too long.I'll make sure no one wakes you up."the other Ven snickered"You'll never wake up..."  

oh june

oh june

PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 7:20 pm
The dark Ven heard the knocking.This girl at the door has an enormous amount of energy.I could absorb her and my weak other side could never wake up to stop me.I'll end her with this kiss.The dark Ven stirred up a potion and drank it.If she touches my lips every ounce of energy she has will become mine.The dark Ven answered the door "Hello? Oh hi Ami" Dark Ven said as her red eyes flashed at Ami  
[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 68 69 70 71 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games