Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Great Hall
Ravenclaw Table Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 161 162 163 164 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 10:38 pm
Picture perfect, that's what it seems

Follow the leader, stay in the lines

They've got this whole thing figured out,

What will people think of what you've done this time?

We'll leave this place behind, doesn't that feel right?

Go with the crowd, surely somebody knows

Picture perfect, it's picture perfect

Why we're all wearing the emperor's clothes

·.·´¯`·.· rα¢ ¢α ·.·´¯`·.·

Wearing

®avenclawalfloodhird ear

User Image User Image
Gracie half smiled as Rufus awkwardly searched for a subject to talk about. He was trying so hard to make her happy, and it was rather sweet. She chewed thoughtfully on her lip about his question. "I'm not sure. Hopefully we'll learn more about Thestrals. I've done some reading on them just because I find them interesting, but I think it would be really cool if we could actually like get to be near them when there aren't any carriages around."

OOC:...
User Image

Love Interest: No one For now

The days are fading

I'm gonna run like I've got the cops on my tail

Like they're one in the same

I'm gonna live my life like I'm out on bail

Picture perfect doesn't mean much to me

I'm gonna be out front, gonna blaze a trail

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 10:49 pm
User Image
☆═━┈☯┈━═☆
Simon Meridith

Fifth Year Ravenclaw
☆═━┈☯┈━═☆

✔Age: Fifteen
✔Mood: Pumped.
✔Status: With Riley Crevan.

Simon stepped into the Great Hall and adjusted his glasses, glancing around to see if anyone noticed his late entry. He had been spending some... quality time with his girlfriend who he hadn't seen all summer. He looked around again and approached the Ravenclaw Table, sitting down next to Riley. "So, uh, Ri..." he started, then cracked a large smirk. She was flustered still and so was he; it was plainly obvious.

Out Of Character: ...

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

Xistund

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 11:02 pm
User Image
ℛufus ℑ. ℱlinker
Third YearRavenclawChaserHalf~Blood
User Image
ℜufus nodded. “Yea I'd like to learn about them as well. I kinda also want to learn more about werewolves. After the forest I think I want to learn how to help them” He said with a nerves smile “I must sound crazy after meeting one face to face that I want to try and help them. But the one I met she just I don't know. She reminded me of a puppy who wanted to be my friend.”
User Image

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 11:08 pm

Wearing

®avenclawalfloodhird ear

User Image User Image
Gracie giggled again when Rufus went on about his ambitions. How was it that everyone else could barely get a smile out of her and yet here Rufus was making her laugh. Actually laugh! "Just don't go getting yourself bit ok? As much as taking care of a werewolf sounds... I'd rather not." She half smiled at Rufus, mostly joking, but if he did somehow get himself bit, she knew she'd be there to help him out in anyway she could.

User Image

The days are fading

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

Xistund

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 12:06 am
User Image
ℛufus ℑ. ℱlinker
User Image
ℜufus smiled at her he was happy that he could make her smile laugh even. “Yea I don't plan on it. I love animals but I don't think I'd want to be one.”
User Image

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 12:16 am

Wearing

®avenclawalfloodhird ear

User Image User Image
Gracie nodded her head in agreement. She couldn't imagine ever being anything but what she was now. A human. A witch. It was plain and simple. Being a werewolf would make everything so much more complicated and he life was complicated enough as it was. "Yeah..."She said quietly. She was once again at a loss for words. She used to be so outgoing and it was so easy to talk, now she was grasping for the smallest of conversations. She sighed and ran a hand through her hair. "I don't know how you're going to keep up with six classes. I could barely keep up with my core classes last year, let alone six electives. I was only going to take two but then I saw Ghoul and Ghost Studies and I just had too... I dunno."

User Image

The days are fading

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

Grim Vanity

Tipsy Lover

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 12:58 am
RILEY J CREVAN

FIFTH YEAR

RAVENCLAW

User Image

User Image
Her grin couldn't help but grow wider as her boyfriend took his seat beside her. Riley raised a hand to cover her large grin and attempt to stop the giggles that just wouldn't stop bubbling up. And that smirk. She had to look away for a moment to collect herself. She was certain she probably looked like a giggling fool but she didn't care. Turning back to Simon she playfully elbowed him in the side. "So, Si. Heheh, how was your summer?" She asked. Hopefully talking about something would make her less giggly.
User Image

User Image

{ooc:ljfhsgrjgsjgh Ah I'm drawing a blank here. I'm so sorry!}  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 8:17 am
Lina Raveheart
First year, Ravenclaw
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
"You cannot protect yourself from sadness without protecting yourself from happiness. I think that is why I prefer the darkness.....

Lina walked to the table and took a seat. She was nervous, but she was also happy to know she wasn't the only first year in Ravenclaw. When her brother went up to the sorting hat she held her breath and when Slytherin was called out she let a sigh of relief slip out. "I expected no less" she muttered to herself. She looked back to the table and was overwhelmed by all the faces she saw. She franticly reached into her pocket and pulled out her miniature book she was reading before. It wasn't much, but at least it was something to hide behind for now.

..........It makes it harder for me to look around and see just how alone I really am."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

OCC:
What am I doing? Being nervous and hiding behind my book at the Ravenclaw table.
What am I thinking? Thank God my brother is not in my house.

Bakura_Ryou_Yami

4,900 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Full closet 200

Utsuha Moon

Crew

Sparkly Lunatic

21,075 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Object of Affection 150
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 8:47 am
User Image
Night Yamamoto

"Ravenclaw!" The hate yelled out. Well that was slightly unexpected, but at the same time reassuring that Night's prediction was true. Sadly, as of now, everybody else were sorted into other houses. But still, there were others. He shouldn't give up right now, even if many were sorted into Hufflepuff already! Night got off the stool and sat with his fellow housemates, too awkward among dozens of strangers to speak up.

Well all need someone to rely on. That's why I'm here.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 10:49 am
Shina Kiremono~Fourth Year~Ravenclaw Seeker

User Image

Shina watched the sorting, clapping politely as new housemates were announced. Her brother was an incoming first year this year, and Shina waited to see where he would be sent. She suspected Slytherin, but you could never be certain.

User Image
((OOC: ... ))

Wearing

Nanashi Kage Enjeru

Skilled Camper

23,025 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300

Utsuha Moon

Crew

Sparkly Lunatic

21,075 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Object of Affection 150
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 10:50 am
User Image███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███

Chase Henrick

███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███

Ravenclaw || Fourth Year || Chaser

Chase glanced around the Great Hall, half paying attention to the sorting, half swimming in his own little world. With each call of "Ravenclaw", the boy turned around to look as to which first year was sorted into his house. Autumn was sorted into Hufflepuff. This meant that Chase could be relieved, since Kat, Ari, and Heather could always look out for the little girl. Plus, it would get rid of Sun off of her back, since the Gryffindor almost always went overboard with Autumn. Younger siblings. They were sometimes a pain in the butt.

I know I just need to try, no matter the result. Try again and again, until I get it right.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 12:50 pm
User Image
User Image
Single Second Year Ravenclaw Pureblood Beater

▶ When darkness comes I'll light the night with stars ◀
▶ When darkness comes you know I'm never far ◀

╒═════════════════════════════╕

cнᴀɴcᴇ slid into the Great Hall, hopefully unnoticed. He hadn't wanted to leave Jaslyn at the Courtyard, but he did. It pained him to leave her side. Without his black jacket, his uniform was now clearly visible, showing his surprising pride for his house. With the dream from the train still in the back of his mind, Chance was even surer now more than ever that the hat made a mistake in his sorting last term. Pushing the thoughts away, he focused on the first years. Several new Ravenclaw's. He took a seat and found himself sitting near one of them, a Asian-looking boy with black hair and eyes. The boy appeared to be just as awkwardly silent as himself, so why not try to strike up a conversation. "Umm... Welcome to Ravenclaw. My name is Chance Carlson, second year." he said plainly, his brown eyes watching the boy from behind the red hair that hung in his face.

╘═════════════════════════════╛

You'll never be alone...
Hear the whispers in the dark...

BeaterBeast525

Timid Werewolf

5,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Gaian 50

Nanashi Kage Enjeru

Skilled Camper

23,025 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 3:46 pm
Shina Kiremono~Fourth Year~Ravenclaw Seeker

User Image

Shina noticed Chase was also watching the sorting with the intensity of an older sibling. 'Henrick, Autumn!' was called and sorted to Hufflepuff. Ah. "I take it that was your little sister?" Shina confirmed quietly. "My little brother will be sorted soon. He's the aloof looking one ignoring everyone," she said, giving a nod in the proper direction.

User Image
((OOC: ... ))

Wearing

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 3:55 pm
User Image
ℛufus ℑ. ℱlinker
User Image
ℜufus was smiled a bit “Yea it may be a bit hard but I think I can get through it. So you want to learn about Ghosts?” He asked mostly intrigued by the subject himself. “I kinda wanted to take it but learning people is hard enough learning about dead people...Its just scary if you ask me.”
User Image

Xistund

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 4:11 pm

Wearing

®avenclawalfloodhird ear

User Image User Image
Gracie shrugged when he asked about the ghosts. "I wanted to take it in the first place, because it's interesting, because only some people become ghosts, not everyone, and I was curious about it...." She paused and shrugged, licking her lips. "But now that my parents are dead, the subject of death interests me more I guess... It's not like I think my parents will come back as ghosts. I know they won't..." She shrugged and looked at him, wondering if he understood what she was trying to say. "I dunno."

User Image

The days are fading

Great Hall

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 161 162 163 164 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games