Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Great Hall
Hufflepuff Table Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 188 189 190 191 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lavi the Junior Bookman

Shirtless Genius

5,550 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 10:10 pm
User Image
Jack Blank

Unsorted/ Pureblood / First year

- From the beginning I drew pictures of the searching sun
Blissfully denying what is instinct-

- Since the beginning
I’ve seen
color, but lately it’s been tainted
With
grays and under-glows-

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Jack sat at the table supporting his head in his right hand. He glanced over to the end of the table where a blond haired girl sat all by herself. She looked a bit sad and maybe a tiny bit lonely.

The corners of Jack’s mouth fell ever so slightly. Everyone else seemed to be enjoying themselves aside from this girl, well on the out side at least.

The white haired boy stood up smoothly waving good by to the other that were sitting around him. “Hey I’ll be back in a bit Nell,” He said with a grin and then turned around and walked towards the lonely girl. Jack forced a smile on his face while pushing back the inner turmoil that still raged inside him, he’d deal with that tonight not now.
“You look like you could use some company,” the first year called over to the other Hufflepuff.

((OoC smile )

Feeling: Uncertain
Where I am: The Great Hall
What I'm doing: watching the other Hufflepuffs talk
Who I'm with: The other Hufflepuffs
Love interest: Gracie  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 11:19 pm
Adalaide Blythe
Hufflepuff // First Year // Hufflepuff Table // Wearing
CURRENTLY WITH // Hufflepuffs
CURRENTLY FEELING // Anxious
CURRENTLY THINKING // 'Michelle is in Slytherin, what am I gonna do now?'
═════════════════════════════════

User Image

Adalaide made her way to the Hufflepuff house table, growing more and more anxious with each step. It didn't get any better as the sorting progressed, and her only friend was sorted into another house. She'd been fine earlier, when she'd thought that maybe Michelle would be in the same house as her. But, alas, she'd been sorted into Slytherin. 'She'd in the same house as Damien... what am I gonna do now?' She fidgeted in her seat, picking at the meal in front of her. She hadn't eaten a thing all day, but suddenly, she had absolutely no appetite. She wanted to eat, knew she should, but her stomach had shrunk the minute the hat had sorted Michelle. Not only was she anxious because she was all alone, but she was upset for Michelle. Her friend had been utterly terrified of being sorted into Slytherin. Why had the hat done that to her? He'd told Adalaide that she wasn't her father, well, Michelle wasn't her father, either. So why had she been sorted into Slytherin when Ada knew she'd wanted to be in literally any other house? She sighed, and her head fell forward, her bangs cascading down into her face to hide her from the world. She was honestly a little freaked out; before, she'd had a friend, but now she was all alone. And she was completely afraid of being here now.

════════════════════════════════════════════════

(( OOC: ))

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50

samuxisxdead

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 5:31 pm
[
Edward Galde

Half-Blood/First Year/Hufflepuff

Edward sat at the table silently, and looked around at everybody. He had a nervous smile on his face. He bit his lip as he noticed the girl next to him, maybe he should say "Hi' he thought silently. She seemed kind of afraid, he hated that feeling, and he needed a friend. "Uhhhh, h-hi?..," he said to Adalaide nervously. He waved weakly. He was so nervous.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 6:41 pm
User ImageUser Image
User Image
Heather Stevia Hawthorn
| Single | Second Year | Beater |

—¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤—

Heather heard a voice, and saw someone coming towards her. A boy with hair like fresh snow walked over to her. He was a first year, this she knew for sure. "Oh. Uhh..." she mumbled, not knowing what to say to him. She wasn't that good at talking to people. "I-I guess so." she managed to say. Why this was so difficult for her, she didn't know. "Hi. My name is Heather. Heather Hawthorn." she said, forcing herself to speak clearly. The small second year girl sat there, watching the boy, whose name she did not know.

{OOC:}

Wearing

—¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤—

User Image

BeaterBeast525

Timid Werewolf

5,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Gaian 50

TechNerd0072

Dapper Genius

1,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 8:34 pm
User Image
♞ Dhylan Nolynn ♞
| Single | First Year | Hufflepuff |

♝═━┈┈━═♝═━┈┈━═♝

Dhyl couldn't believe it. He had been sorted into Hufflepuff? Slytherin he could understand. Ravenclaw he had dreamed of. Gryffindor he would tolerate. But Hufflepuff? And with that bloody second year that insisted on calling him Pickle? This would be difficult, he could tell. The black-haired boy walked calmly down to the table of the Badgers and, spotting the second year girl, plopped down in the seat directly to her right. "Well well. Looks like I'm going to be hanging around you a little longer, huh Quaffle?" he said with a smirk. He truely enjoyed teasing this tiny second year girl, but it was all in good fun. In truth, he was grateful he had met her at the station. He didn't know anyone else in Hufflepuff at the moment. His other friends were in other houses: Remy in Gryffindor, and James and Erik in Ravenclaw. His piercing blue eyes glanced up and towards the left, seeing a boy with hair the exact opposite of his own. It was pure white like a heavy blizzard, while his own was black as a moonless night. "Hello. I am Dhylan Nolynn, but I am called Dhyl by most." he said, introducing himself. Maybe this boy would be a friend to him. And if not, he could always pester Heather with friendship.

♝═━┈┈━═♝═━┈┈━═♝

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 9:28 pm
User Image
Jack Blank

- Since the beginning
I’ve seen
With
grays and under-glows-

“I’m Jack Blank,” The first year replied. He decided to take a seat next to the girl who was now identified as Heather. “Why are you sitting here all by yourself miss? You look really lonely,” Jack asked. He wasn’t sure what year in school she was, but he couldn’t remember seeing her with the first years. He noticed he was taller than her even though she was most likely his senior, but Jack was tall and lanky compared to many of the other students here.

((OoC smile )

Feeling: Uncertain
What I'm doing: watching the other Hufflepuffs talk
Who I'm with: The other Hufflepuffs

Lavi the Junior Bookman

Shirtless Genius

5,550 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Flatterer 200

BeaterBeast525

Timid Werewolf

5,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 10:00 pm
User ImageUser Image
User Image
Heather Stevia Hawthorn
| Single | Second Year | Beater |

—¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤—

Suddenly, Heather found herself with not one, but two first years sitting on either side of her. One had been identified as Jack Blank, and the other was Dhylan. She turned to the black haired boy first. "I'm surprised you got put here, Dhyl. Welcome anyway. And don't call me Quaffle." she said, glaring at him. His joke about her size from before had returned, but she ignored it, turning to Jack. "Nice to meet you, Jack. And I'm not sitting by myself anymore. Now I have this pest to follow me around." she said, pointing to Dhylan. Sitting between these first year boys, she felt even smaller than she actually was. They both were so much taller than herself. "Oh yeah. If you guys need some help or anything like that, I can try my best to help you out. I remember I had lots of questions last year when I was a first year." she said, rubbing her neck nervously.

Wearing

—¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤—

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 10:48 pm
User Image

where; Hufflepuff Tablexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxwith; Everyonexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxfeeling; confused

SongsOutfit

Jane suddenly jolted slightly. She turned a shade of bright red when she realized what was happening. She had fallen asleep. She had literally fallen asleep right there on the table. Jane glanced around for a moment to be greeted by several new first year faces. She laughed quietly and awkwardly as she scanned the faces. She couldn't believe she actually feel asleep. Still no sign of Allen though. She sighed slightly and tried to look friendly though she was still hurting.

ooc;
MADE BY PURPLEINATOR

Fifth Year Hufflepuff

Maiya Kajuji

Beloved Bloodsucker

10,625 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Lavi the Junior Bookman

Shirtless Genius

5,550 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 10:58 pm
User Image
Jack Blank

- Since the beginning
I’ve seen
With
grays and under-glows-

Jack smiled at the black haired boy. He was a little surprised to hear that he hadn’t expected to be sorted into Hufflepuff as well. Well that makes two of us that feel like we were sorted into the wrong house. “Ah, Dhyl it’s nice to meet you,” Jack’s gray eyes drifted away from the two slightly. It looked like these two had met previously; they seemed to have a strange kind of relationship. He wasn’t sure if they were friends or just enjoyed getting on each other’s nerves.

He turned back to Heather, “Well since you offered, do you know any of the first year teachers that will be teaching again this year? How are they?”

((OoC smile )

Feeling: Messed up inside, but hiding it
What I'm doing: talking to Dhyl and Heather
Who I'm with: Dhylan and Heather
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 10:59 pm

Ariana Hawthorne
Second Year: Hufflepuff Seeker

User Image
§ M I L Σ ツ
it looks good on you.

Ariana frowned at Katrina when she said she couldn't be afraid of her brother. If he punches you in the face, you can. She kept her thoughts to herself because she didn't want to upset her friend. Turning back to the first years who had joined their table, Ariana flashed them a smile.

wearing

User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 11:10 pm
User Image
╔══════════════╗
Katrina Varren

Second Year Hufflepuff
╚══════════════╝

Where am I? Hufflepuff Table
What am I doing? Sorting Feast!
What am I thinking? Yay! Sorting time!

Katrina smiled at Ariana and placed her hands on the table, closing her eyes. "This is going to be a good year, I promise. Right Ari? Steele?" she said, asking her friends in turn.

Out of Character ...

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 11:30 pm

Ariana Hawthorne

User Image
§ M I L Σ ツ
it looks good on you.

Ariana smiled at Katrina's comment. Last year, the two girls spent almost everyday together. If not the whole day, at least an hour each day. She and Katrina became friends the very first evening, exactly one year ago. Since then, their friendship grew and now, Ariana felt something for Katrina that she's never felt for any other being in her life. Glancing towards her friend made Ariana realize just how pretty the twelve year old was. "Definitely."

wearing

User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 11:42 pm
User Image
╔══════════════╗
Katrina Varren

Second Year Hufflepuff
╚══════════════╝

Where am I? Hufflepuff Table
What am I doing? Sorting Feast!
What am I thinking? Yay! Sorting time!

Ariana was smiling at her and she smiled back. Ariana's eyes radiated with warmth and Kat could swear her smile was the most beautiful thing she ever saw. Kat felt a strange stirring in her chest, one that seemed odd. She knew that she shouldn't be having this feeling for girls, but she couldn't resist Ariana's auburn hair, her bright eyes, her smile... Kat shook her head, and smiled sheepishly at the table. This is weird, she thought to herself.

Out of Character ...

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 12:02 am
Edward Galde

Half-Blood/First Year/Hufflepuff

Edward looked around at everyone's faces and sighed. He moved his black hair out of his eyes and blinked. He felt out of place. He was bored, and kinda sad no one was talking to him. He smiled anyway, trying to seem cheery so someone might say something to him.  

samuxisxdead

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 4:13 pm

Ariana Hawthorne

User Image
§ M I L Σ ツ
it looks good on you.

Ariana smiled at her best friend for a moment without looking away from her brown eyes. Butterflies slightly fluttered in her stomach. I've had plenty of best friends before, why is this only happening now? she wondered. Ariana couldn't understand why it was happening, but it was kind of a bittersweet feeling.

wearing

Great Hall

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 188 189 190 191 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games