Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
☢Highschool of the Dead☢ 学園黙示録 ✓OPEN! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 64 65 66 67 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Welcome to HOTD! Chapter 3 is at page 33!
  The Americans are behind this pandemic! I knew it! D:<
  No you moron! The Japanese planned this all along! o.Ob
  You two are both wrong! The Philippines developed this! Wakekeke xD
  If zombies eat flesh, why doesnt the zombie eat another zombie? =.=
View Results

Crew Draggy
Crew

Desirable Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 5:19 am
User ImageSirena jumped out of the house because Koji was a little taking long. She motioned towards and saw Hibiki holding his sword right on Koji. "Koji? Hibiki-senpai?" Sirena said very slowly as she stood right back of the Koji.

What the hell is going on between them? Hibiki looks kinda tired out...

PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 7:45 am
User ImageHibiki was Koji's only family. He took care of him ever since he lost his parents back when he was just 7yrs old. Hibiki filled up the hole that Koji's parents left. Now, however, the hole is bigger than ever. "These creatures ganged up on me.." Koji's grandfather said as he coughed out tainted blood.

Koji wanted to just cover the gash on Hibiki's shoulder but his grandfather told him not to get any closer. "W-We can still help you. There has to be a cure, there has to be!" He wanted to be optimistic, but his other side is telling him to just accept the loss.

Hibiki got off from leaning onto the wall and chuckled a bit. "I know you mean well, but the trouble is not worth risking just to buy an old man a few more years." He then coughed once more before facing Koji completely. "I taught you everything you need to be a strong individual. Now you have to take care of these new found friends."

Koji couldn't speak, he was torn up yet no tear was shed.

"I have one last request though.." Hibiki handed his sword to Koji. "I lived by the sword, and now I wish to die by one.."

Koji hesitated before taking the blade off his grandfather's hands.

"I dont have much.." Hibiki coughed out more blood. "..much time left. Please, just finish me quick."

Koji exhaled deeply but his hands were shaking. He slowly raised his grandfather's sword up high above his neck. "Farewell.."

"Live.." Hibiki drew his last breath.

A fluid motion. An eerie silence. The rain washed away the blood on the road. Hibiki's head now rolls beside his body.  

Nhikxter

Shameless Sex Symbol

11,450 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Crew Draggy
Crew

Desirable Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 7:59 am
User ImageSirena sharply closed her mouth. A tear fell down her cheek. Even if she didn't know Hibiki, she somehow felt the pain. Sirena felt down trying to not make any sound. The raindrops fell on her. Her hair was wet, what made any blood on her body erase. Sirena than removed her hand and turned away to the right side with closed eyes. She tried to catch a breath.

"A sacrifice huh? It seems that you had to pass this just like me. Everybody passes through worse things," Sirena sighed. She didn't know what to say. The tear wasn't visible. But her fear was enough. "Especially at this zombie world." Sirena finished her phrase and sighed. The raindrops got in her mouth. But she didn't really care.

I wish you luck. Koji. Especially with your destiny. Let it be not harsh.

Down Sirena's spine a chill came down. She felt like the soul of Hibiki was going to the heavens through Sirena's and Koji's body. Farewell...Hibiki-senpai... Sirena sighed still sitting down on the wet ground.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 4:45 pm
User ImageKoji just stood there beside the headless body of his grandfather for a while. It's as if all other sounds we muffled by the rain as he recalled all the things they used to do back when he was little. He was a complete orphan now. He felt responsible for what happened. 1st the death of 3 of their own, and now his only remaining family. "If only I had stayed with him.." The next moment, Koji was hugging the nearest person to him, Sirena.  

Nhikxter

Shameless Sex Symbol

11,450 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Nyx Discordia

Tipsy Duck

PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 5:57 pm
User Image Naoki, who had rushed outside to see what the commotion was about, only saw the silvery swing of the blade in Koji's hands.

She covered Rikka's eyes.

There was a thump of something falling to the ground. She'd rather not know what it was. Then Naoki realized that she had closed her eyes as well.

The man who let us in his home so openly... Rest in peace, Hibiki-san.

When she opened her eyes, Naoki saw Koji hugging Sirena. She was taken aback; he had never shown much of his feelings until now. She could only look on sadly, and her tears fell down with the rain. She was never good at things like this, sincce death was something she had always lived with. But...

"Rikka!"

The little girl had run out of Naoki's grasp to get to Koji. Naoki just followed her and didn't stop her. When she reached him, she placed a hand on his shoulder and felt bad that it was all she could do.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 6:29 pm
User Image

In hearing the cring outside alone with the cries of pain in Koji, Serina, and Naoki I knew what had been done and I'de began to cry. He was an honorable man koji. I spoke out telipathicly before I'd thought things through.

I began to blush and I drop my head as if Koji and the others could have seen me. Oh crud I hope Koji doesn't realise that was me just then!

I began to raise up looking out the bus window seeing two undead heading towards them. I telipathicly told Susakai, She headed towards the window and took them out with one shot.

I raise me head as I thought to myself. That Redeem is someone I need to keep an eye on. Along with Koji I need to try and keep him safe. He's the leader of our famialy now and he's also one of the few others Rikka will talk to.

Mizukie_Hibachi

Crew Draggy
Crew

Desirable Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 3:51 am
User ImageSirena didn't likely said anything or shooed Koji away from her arms. She just hugged him back gently. She knew Naoki was there, but she couldn't do anything about this. "Koji...you know that there will be many sacrifice's. I know that you, just like me haven't expected this. You are the eldest son of your family now." Sirena said with closed eyes. A tear ran down her cheek.

Sirena couldn't open her eyes. Her imagination was showing all the deaths to her important people. Sirena could feel somebody hugged Koji too. But she still didn't open her eyes. After a little girl's sobbing, Sirena knew it was Rikka.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 3:53 am
User ImageRikka cried, trying not to scream while hugging Koji. She felt his heart beat very fast. So was her heart the same. She knew the feeling of losing somebody. She lost her all siblings. But she didn't really cry after those deaths. But this one, her heart just soaked...  

Crew Draggy
Crew

Desirable Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

Heart of Madness

PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 7:50 am
User ImageWithout a word, not wanting to make things worse walked right by everyone to go get the others that were still in the house.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 8:38 am
User Image

I was standing out be the front door watching everything happen with the Thermal goggles that had been laying on the floor next to the rustic gray tash bin. I begaan to move towards Ryuu not wanting to draw any attention to myself I walk up to him and motioned towards the house so we could go get Hiatay, Redeem, and anyone else whom might still be in the house.

As we entered the house I started to cough. A little blood came out and with it a piece of chicken bone. I coughed again, no blood this time. " Uhg I wished Hiatay would have De-boned the chicken first before puttin' it in the food. "

My voice was raspy and crackeld as I spoke. I almost couldn't talk. I muttered with the last of my strength for speeking " I need to see Kirin no....OW! "

I held my neck realising there was another piece stuck. I began to cough but I stoped and kept myself from coughing.

MizuOfTheWaterTribe

3,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200

Heart of Madness

PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 8:42 am
User ImageShocked to see Mizu coughing up blood feared the worst but as she said it was because of a chicken bine. Ryuu then patted her back to help her and called ti Kirin"Kirin Miau could use some help."  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 9:12 am
User ImageBGM Theme: "Tears of the Sword" - "MGS - Enclosure"

Words cannot express how devastated Koji is feeling now. From a man who once thought he could overcome trials through strength and determination now ends up torn inside. A lot of people had lost their loved ones on this day, and he was no excemption. What made things worse was the fact that he had so many things to say, but no longer has the chance to do so. Hibiki was the one who put Koji back on his feet, held his head up high and showed him the way. Now he's on his own, with no one to tell him that things will be okay.

Koji sank his head on Sirena's shoulder and allowed Rikka to just stay close to him. Everyone paid their respects to the man who was, out of the kindness of his heart, the one that took them in and aided them in their time of need, only to be sacrificed for their well being. Koji gently pulled away and faced the remains of his grandfather. He knelt down and grabbed a nearby shovel. His hair was soaked in the rain, covering his eyes making it hard to tell if he was crying. Eitherway he began to bury Hibiki under the pouring rain. He never said a word.  

Nhikxter

Shameless Sex Symbol

11,450 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Crew Draggy
Crew

Desirable Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 10:09 am
User ImageSirena gently let go of Koji when he closed his grandfather's eyes. She closed her eyes also and sighed. The raindrops soaked her in. She felt really cold. But she didn't even showed it. Because she couldn't feel it after 1 second. But the just the soul of Hibiki swirling around them here. Yes, Sirena cried also. But now it was noticeable since her head was down. Sirena opened her eyes but didn't made a single move.

I got a bad feeling if we stay here more longer...

PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 5:49 pm
User Image Naoki pulled Rikka back gently held her close as they watched Koji dutifully bury the remains of his grandfather. It was something he had to do by himself, so everyone else just looked on.

There were no last words. They owed Hibiki too much and no words would ever make up for what it had all been worth. Naoki had never put much stock in God, but now she prayed to whoever was up there to give the old man's soul eternal light.

There were several moans coming from nearby, and she became furious.

Give us some peace! Naoki silently cried out as she fended off the zombies to let Koji finish his work; it was all she could do. Even if it's just for now; leave us alone!  

Nyx Discordia

Tipsy Duck

Crew Draggy
Crew

Desirable Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2010 4:19 am
User ImageSirena cursed zombies and her mind and stood up. She took out her AWP and got ready. "AWP is a strong sniper. I should use it wisely. Naoki you cover me up." Sirena said turning to Naoki. She came near her to protect Rikka. "Now... what's the plan? We both only should protect both people behind us." Sirena whispered to Naoki as she still focused on the moaning.  
[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 64 65 66 67 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games