Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure
╥ Kazekage Office :: Ayame Hatake is: OUT Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 172 173 174 175 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iOath

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 10:16 pm
"Sanshi Satetsu? Err...I don't know, actually. My parents don't really talk abou--whoa!" Sai's head darted up, just in time to see a headband flying at him. His right arm came up and barely caught the flying metal object. "Thank you, Kazekage-sama." He grabbed the ends of the cloth, wrapped it around his head, and secured it. "Anyways...My parents don't really talk about our family. For all I know, he could be a long lost brother!" He joked. "A-hah! I knew it was tiramisu! I wonder if the Kazekage would give me some...nah." He eyed the tiramisu longingly, but tried to make it not seem obvious.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 10:29 pm
User Image /// ۩/// V Ô ìí Ð ~ Ѕ Й ї Ы /// ۩///
"Phase where? I'm there!"

Info:
[Myself]
[Current Shinranbanshou form: Unknown (known to those that have seen it)]
[Equipped: Golem of Sitting While Moving]
[Sennin Moodo & Ryousei no Jutsu]

In between small bites, I replied to his familial problems, "No friendly family members? My apologies, young one. You'll have to present yourself to San after his mission, ne? He's been by himself for a long while now, & would be very happy to know that he still has family." Waiting until the boy would speak again, an awkward silence grew between everyone. Two recognized the longing feelings present & cut a thin slice of the non-alcoholic section of the Tiramisu. Tipping it over onto a small dessert plate, he stuck a fork in it & guestured out to the distant Saishi.

Chakra Creation at it’s finest

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200

Anbu Black Oinin

3,525 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 2:23 am
User Image
Takeru Yuto Oni

Bakijutsu______Genin______Drunken Fist______Flash Flood of Flying Steel_____Power of the Cursed Three

Takeru walked up to the Kazekage's door with his gord filled of sake on his belt he would stop and knock on the Kazrkage's officie door. He could hear talking going on and wondered if the Kage was busy at this moment but it wasnt for sure unless he just bargged in uninvited. Though Takeru was a natural drunk he was sober for this day because he did know if the Kazekage would remember him from the academy graduation where he got so drunk he thought he challanged him for the position of Kage. Reaching up he would scratch his head in thought as he soon pulled out a ciggerette and placed it in his mouth. Smoking was another of his habits he had a feeling that he would abandon soon but if he did that would be a maricle. Striking his zippo he would light the cig and begin to puff on it trying to calm his nerves.

What was it about the Kazekage that made him so nervous. Or could you call it excited. He thought as he took a seat and waited his turn. Either way he would still train like he always did, drunk or smoking or if you caught him on a bad day both. Sighing he would think to himself and relax as he just puffed away. It wasnt long however that he would need a nother cig as he knew the Kazekage was a busy man and could take his time. With a soft sigh he waited as he popped his knuckles and neck. After a about thirty minutes he would feel a sudden chill run up his spine as he regretted not wearing a shirt under his always open cloak but hey what could he say he enjoied showing off his muscles. Especially the ladies He almost swallowed his cig when he began to laugh as he soon found himself coughing up a storm. Putting the cig out he would close his eyes and rest. Takeru knew that if the Kage remembered him he would be in a very long and tireing lecture.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 9:14 am
((._. That character was never approved. Well, whatever. Change "Five Katana's" to one katana, then it'll be approved.))

"I'll make sure to do that, Kazekage-sama." Sai said obediently. "So..." There was an awkward silence around and he was trying to think of what to say. Thankfully, the awkwardness was broken when Two offered him some tiramisu. "I couldn't possibly acc-- oh, who am I kidding? Thank you, sir!" He walked over to Two and accepted the tiramisu. "Mmm...tiramisu."  

iOath

Anbu Black Oinin

3,525 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 3:45 pm
User Image
Takeru Yuto Oni

Bakijutsu______Genin______Drunken Fist______Flash Flood of Flying Steel_____Power of the Cursed Three

Takeru would beh=gin to get bored as he sighed and stood begining to pace in front of the door. He would knock once more as he would make the door rattle a bit due to the frustration building in him. Takeru knew the Kazekage was busy but damn he should at least be able to give him a headband so he can get to training. Thinking to himself he would depate on just leaving to train and then return later to get the headband, but that was quickly dismissed as he would take a seat and pull out his cigs. Good he only hand one more left and then he would have nothing to calm his nerves except.... His eyes would glance down to the sake bottle at his waist. Shaking his head he would sigh as he put the pack away waiting until after he could get another pack before he would smoke another one. However if the Kazekage didnt get this over with he would find that Takeru could be quite an as*hole.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 4:26 pm

Info:
[Myself]

With Saishi off enjoying his snack, an annoyance at the door appeared. Reaching up with a hand, I pinched the bridge of my nose & sighed. With the other hand I pulled out a headband & chucked it through the door on the far side of the room. "Not today, Takeru. I'm busy with a new genin." Lodged in between the door frame & the door, the headband stuck out like a sore thumb just enough to let the words pass unhindered to Takeru's ears beyond it. "And no smoking indoors!"

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200

iOath

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 4:45 pm
A few minutes later, Sai finished eating his snack. "Erm...Kazekage-sama? Shall I leave now? It appears that you have other matters to attend to," He glanced over to the door. "and I kind of want to start training. I mean, I can't really do anything for the village if I'm weak..." He said, laughing awkwardly. "I want to meet Sanshi, too. I've heard he's really strong, but I'm not sure 'cuz mom and dad never talk about relatives."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 4:46 pm
User Image
Takeru Yuto Oni

Chuckling to himself he would pull the headband free and attach it to his right bicep. Shrugging of the fact that his friend was busy he would just turn and leave moving swiftly downstairs. Well lets get this training started shallwe. He thought as he would head immediatly to the dojo for a little fun.

[exit]

Anbu Black Oinin

3,525 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 7:19 pm

Info:
[Myself]

Two collected Saishi's leftovers & plattered them, freeing him to leave. "Yup. Just stay away from that drunk oni genin if you could, please. He's a bad influence on those around him. If you want to try to educate him on the adverse effects of drugs, you may have a better chance than the academy's instructors had." Waving my hands in the air, I tacked on, "But by no means start any infighting! A hurt shinobi won't do us any good..." The door popped open at that point, & I waved while smiling. "Come visit anytime you'd like, Saishi."

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2011 6:06 pm
A clone of San entered the the chamber, making a bow before speaking.

"sir, i am here to issue my report...."  

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

BarronVonManfreadGreed

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2011 8:12 pm
Manfread walked into the Kazekage's building and found the secretary. Walking up to a woman at a desk he leaded down and said hello. The lady looked up and stared at him.
“Shouldn't you be in the hospital?” she asked.
“They let me out,” Manfread blatantly lied, “Do I look like the kinda guy to just escape?”
The lady didn't bother answering him.
“Well I just want to collect some money for the missions I completed,” Manfread said changing the subject, “One for the Kage, a collect the prices at Takumi, the other a pick up and delivery for James.”
The lady shuffled a bunch of papers and tallied a few thing together. Then she handed him a pouch and told him to go back to the hospital.
“Yes ma'am,” he said collecting the bag and left for the eatery. He cursed San for being so fast to reply earlier, but wondered how many bowels he could get out of this.

((And how much do I get for the missions sweatdrop .... please.))  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2011 11:27 pm

Info:
[Myself]

((300 Ryo, Manfread))

Now coming close to the end of the platter, all that remained were the Russian pancakes called blini. Several of them were filled with specific jams, meats, or topped with fruits or honey. Licking my lips, it was thus that such an odd face was presented as San's clone entered. With fork & knive in mid-raise, I replied, "Please excuse the meal I have here... I'm really hungry. But go ahead! I'd like to hear of your report." Cutting off a slice of the caviar filled blini, I rested the knife to quickly retrieve a full tea cup from the edge of the desk. It would be desperately needed after trying the strange recipes.

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200

BarronVonManfreadGreed

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2011 10:32 am
Manfread rushed back into the Kazekage's building, he had recently counted his savings and found out he had enough to make the weapon he had dreamed of. Stumbling around a corner, he slowed down as he came to the office door. Since Manfread was still a genin he needed permission to leave the Village, and he recalled that Takumi Port sold metals by the ton.
Humbly knocking on the door, Manfread waited for a response. He was very excited and didn't want Aniki to say he couldn't go, so he had already decided to be on his best behaviour....Well better behaviour.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2011 1:14 pm
San's clone blatantly stared at the food....really wishing he could have some. Shaking his head for a moment to clear the thoughts, the Satetsu began speaking and giving his verbal report. He had alot he had to say.

"A general over view....The young ones team work was less then to be desired. We had a few outliers who were able to grasp what was needed, but overall i would rate our team work at a C-. Now...for the long part.

Our response time needs to be improved, as for when the "Anbu got taken out," and by that i meant briefed into the mission, James was the only one defending out gates for a moment. Had the enemy been programmed to search out weaknesses, then He would surely be in the hospital and our ranks would still be hopelessly fighting off my gunsei creations. Next, the group would then encounter the over boss and after a little direction from me there where able to work together and "capture him." Nextly, in standard Ganchou fashion i faked my death to see what kind of rise i could get out of them. This took a big hit to their team work and Composure, but greatly increased the ferocity of their defense. Once the Overlord appeared, me, the team would be frazzled once again to try to fend off my attacks and be faced with the inability to follow a "dying mans orders." I gave the order after "retrieving intel" about two dragons i would summon and to have the team defeat them at all costs. The team of ninja would then be unable to coordinate a true planned assault or strategy to effectivly eliminate them. When it all seemed at an all time low, Bast would appear and raise the teams spirits. It seemed once a figure of authority would appear....the team was able to band together and eliminate the threat.

San was walking back to the house with Sarus after a long day in the academy. Raizen would be standing outside waiting for them, and began to speak as the two were in view. "Sanshi! Sarus! How was the academy today? You guys do well? How was your grades?" San would reply with a small grin, hoping to prove his rebeliousness to his father. "I got a C today...the drill was team work....and i got paired with a stupid lava user and a genjutsu user. They can barely do anything!" Raizen gave San a near dissapointed look, and spoke again with a fatherly tone. "Well San, then it is up to you to teach them. A warrior isnt looking for the man who is compatent, he is looking for the warrior who is focused and dedicated. If you can get your team, no matter who it consist of, focused and dedicated to whatever cause you choose, then it is like commanding more and more techniques. And not only that, you opponent cant look at just one simple weakness. They will feel your intensity....they will feel your Suna Sun!" Raizen would poke San in the chest...trying to get him all riled up..."

"....Well despite the teamwork issue, our ninja did give me everything they had. They fought like they were trained to fight, but now we need to get them to fight with eachother as one...simple unit. A small thought came to me after Bast rallied them: someone needs to be the coordinator. There must be a warrior who can pass all the political bullshit, the clans, the rivalries and obtain the best our ninja can at all times. Where you have their bodies, Bast has their minds....someone needs to have their HEARTS.....Wtih construction nearly complete, and you being briefed about the organization called "VOID" it has become apperent to me that this organization needs to be up and operational, to act as the governing authority and the coordinating effort of our ninja. This coordinating authority will need a leader...the same leader who commands the attention of the ninjas hearts.....

San Hated what he was about to do. But this was his experiment, his findings, and now his problem to solve. He felt like if he let this opportunity slip...he would regret it as he watched the next generation burn...unable to understand working together. Getting a stern and determined face, San spoke his careful chosen words to Mam, hoping to bring the right feeling with his words...

"...I Wish to be that leader, the one that commands the Hearts of Suna's Finest. Be the leader who is in deep with them, and have them trust me with their lives. I wish to nominate myself as the director of VOID's "Department of Defense." I wish to nominate Bast as director for VOID's "Central Intellegence Agency." I feel these changes will bring us a much more coordinated and much more intense defense......"  

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2011 3:46 pm

Info:
[Myself]

After listening to San's report & flashback, I nodded my head to acknowledge it. Having long put aside the caviar filled blini for a raspberry topped one, a slice was set aside for those that wanted some. "All is granted," was a simple statement said in reply. "You may want to set things up soon, as we're getting requests from the port village for various tasks. I'll brief you when the missions are set." Noting Manfread at the door, it would swing in to allow for his entrance.

☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 172 173 174 175 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games