Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure
❧ || Hokage's Office [ OPEN ] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 232 233 234 235 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

duckmasta

Dapper Businesswoman

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 6:26 pm
"Calm?" Wazurai asked as he rose a single eyebrow questioningly. "I am perfectly calm." It was about then that a clone of Noctis appeared. "Good work, Reinforcements are on their way." Shifting his gaze back to Reiko, the Hokage spoke, "Reiko, you are to take Eclipse, Shikatsu, and Hitomi with you to the Serec fields. Rendezvous with Noctis and Jae and take Jack out." Glancing back to the clone of noctis, The Hokage sighed before saying, "Noctis, Reiko will take charge upon arrival." Addressing everyone in the office, the elderly man continued, "I want this wrapped up by the end of the night. You have your orders, Move out!"

(ooc: My apologies everyone, homework has been a serious pain in the butt this semester. This will not occur very often. If you need to reach me, and cannot do so by normal means, feel free to ask any of the advisers to contact me on your behalf and I will get back to you as soon as possible.)  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 6:41 pm
User Image

Ninjutsu Class || Reiko Uchiha || ᴄʜᴀᴋʀᴀ ʀᴇsᴇʀᴠᴇs: 450

Reiko smiled at the new orders given onto him. If this "Jack" alone had thrown the village into such disarray he couldn't wait to find him. He hadn't had a real challenge since Kein. With a confident smile Reiko arose and nodded to the Hokage"I'll have it done quickly" With that being said Reiko turned to face the crowd gathered around him"Okay, everyone meet up there. I am going to try to find this man with a clone so we don't all go in blind. Night, get Steel here quickly" With one hand sign two clones appeared next to him, one to take the kids which it did, and the other to follow him"Lets go!" He barked as he vanished away in a cloud of smome

╔══════════OOC═══════════╗

|| Short post ||

╚══════════OOC═══════════╝

Dexterous Prince

Business Tycoon

kiropterain1

Malevolent Gatekeeper

5,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 6:54 pm

Shikatsu Nara

|-|Rank- Chunin |-|Chakra Reserves- 305/305 |-|AC:4900 |-| 0

User Image

Shikatsu Nodded and vanished to the designated area..

"Your life is to short, so don't go throwing it away so easily."

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 6:55 pm
The Clone nodded and dispelled itself.  

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 7:18 pm
The Anbu arrives in the Hokage's Office knocks on the door and enters."Hokage-sama we have an advisor here from Yukigakure."  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 7:29 pm
User Image

Zain Hakemoto
Advising Samurai ▪ Snow Monk ▪ Crazy waves ▪ Quick winds

[ My blades are ment to show beauty, not bloodshed ]

Zain followed the ANBU, he had taken the treaty scroll out of his robe and waited to be let in.

[ Serenity and patient is key to doing such. ]

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

duckmasta

Dapper Businesswoman

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 7:34 pm
"Send them in."  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 8:10 pm
The Anbu nodded and let Zain into the Hokage's Office.  

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150

Shinigami Abarai

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2011 6:34 am
Uinsean had stood quietly, and looked around. "Uh.. Am I that dark?" He muttered letting the shadows slowly climb down from his face.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2011 2:51 pm
User Image

Zain Hakemoto

Zain opened the door and bowed to the Hokage. "Hey again Hokage! What up?" He stood straight and smiled.

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

duckmasta

Dapper Businesswoman

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2011 9:01 pm
"Ah, Zain, it's great to see you again. I wish it was under better circumstances, but we don't always get what we want, do we? I trust you were not harassed by these bloody pumpkins on your way here?" The Hokage said as he gestured for Zain to take a seat. "This is one of my Jonin, Uinsean, I hope you don't mind if he sits in on this meeting."  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2011 9:10 pm
User Image

Zain Hakemoto

Zain folded his hands in his sleeves, taking a seat in a chair and then speaking, "It's something quite interesting! Live pumpkins? I feel like I'm in one of those american halloween comics!" He chuckled then looked to the other Jounin before going back to the Hokage. "So shall we get to this treaty stuff?"

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

duckmasta

Dapper Businesswoman

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2011 9:35 pm
"I agree we should, after an considerable wait for a response, and I have another matter to discuss with you as well." Wazurai said as he leaned back in his seat. "What have you brought with you in regards to a Treaty?"  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2011 9:43 pm
Zain stroked his chin, taking out the scroll the ANBU in Yuki had gaven him. He looked at it. "Well if we have the treaty between Yuki and Konoha, then if your attacked we will assist but since we are far, if your attacked by sand or cloud we can attack them and help that way? Erm...also exports of crafts and goods...' He was a bit new at this village stuff.  

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2011 11:20 am
The Crimson Blade

Eclipse Naito Uchiha

|-|Rank-Chūnin |-|Chakra Reserves- 405 |-|AC: 3,100|-| 2,900

User Image
"If someone ever threatened the life of a friend their no friend of mine, and they shall perish under my wrath. And die by The Crimson Blade!"

Eclipse just stayed quiet and listened. When they were told to go to the fields she placed Hadly down next to her brother and dashed out. Meeting up with Steel jumping on the abnormally large wolf's back. The two then bounded away.

User Image

"Touch her and I rip out your throat!"

Steel rose to his paws as Eclipse came out, when she jumped on his back he had a;ready started heading away.
[Exits to Fields]

❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 232 233 234 235 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games