Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure
❧ || Training Facility :: Dojo Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 96 97 98 99 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aquos Dragoa

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 10:05 am

User Image
Konoha |||| Chakra |||| Genin

As he spoke and explained things, Izumi made sure to relax her muscles enough so that he could move them easily into the exact position he wanted her in. "I see.." Her eyes watched his every move carefully as she also took in how she was in the stance so she would be able to return to it again. It wasn't her first time doing an upper cut so she figured it may not take too long to show him she could. Once he was ready to see, she would imitate him doing a few uppercuts and hooks. Exhaustion was a good thing to look out for, especially with her physical history, she wasn't sure how much endurance she would have.

ooc: leaving it open to you how flawless it was XD

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 12:30 pm
User ImageUser Image

Kenji held the pie out to Kein once he came over, it was a apple pie that she had...'bought' in kiri. "Its me kenji...I came to say thanks for helping out Yuki..." She smiled at him, being way shorter still but still grateful he helped get so many people out of Yuki from the attack.

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

Haruhi000777

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 1:00 pm
User Image
Jun Kimura
Genin - Konohagakure - Ninjutsu/Taijutsu - Katon
AC = 0 - Ryo = 0 - Chakra = 275 - Stamina = 225

Having taken a break in her training, Jun had been content to watch the other people train. Although her attention was particularly kept on the one man with long dark hair... he looked like an Uchiha, but was he the one everyone was talking about? Or was he just some guy that had lived her and not caused any trouble outside Kumogakure?

By now, she had taken out another cigarette and was lighting up as she caught some of what Kein was saying. Rage and vegeance as motivations... a day where there will no longer be any shinobi. That last part she found particularly funny in a way and she gave a snort, no doubt loud enough that Kein might be able to hear it.

The way he spoke, he could of been the Uchiha guy that was stirring things up. Rather needlessly and pointlessly in fact, at least that was Jun's opinion.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 5:21 pm
User Image

Elements:
Katon || Doton
Fire || Earth
Village: Konohagakure
Clan: Nara

Chakra Pool: 495
Stamina Pool: 50
Technique: ---

1st Theme: Battle
2nd Theme: Regular

OOC:
Other:

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Kira would close her eyes, heave a big breath, and sign. After a few moments, she would offer one reply. "...Alright." With that, she would stand, brushing herself off. "Well, now that we have THAT touchy feely moment out of the way... How about a spar?" Kira would then get an look of pure malicious intent as she looked at Kein, though, it was more competitive then anything else. Not the horrid, dark thing she could have and would have produced earlier.
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

wolfbain001

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 5:52 am
User Image

Kein Uchiha
Sannin ۞ Onin Captain ۞Konohagakure ۞ Three Tomoe Sharingan ۞
۞Master of the Uchiha Arts ۞ Konohagakure no Taijutsu Master ۞
Ryo: 00039001 両 ۞ AC:100000 ۞ Chakra : 1505 ۞ Stamina : 1235

The real Kein smiled at how quickly she got the form down and said," Alright now that you have the basic for for the style down I will teach you how to throw a proper punch. Slide your right leg back a bit." He laced his leg with hers moving it to the proper position and he continued," When your get ready to do a jab with your right arm or your strong arm you want to get as much of your body behind it as you can. So as you draw back turn your ankle out bend your knee slightly, and use every muscle from your legs and your stomach to help you. If you do it right you should feel them all tense up. Then quickly explode from your shoulder using all the energy your body has built up. You would be surprised just how much stronger your punches are." As he spoke he once more walked her body through it with his hands. If she got this quickly she truly was worthy of being his apprentice.

The clone with kenji smiled as it took the pie and said," Your thanks are welcome but not required. I had many reasons for going to Yukigakure and just as many to help you. Besides I couldn't stand idly by while innocent people died and I could do something to prevent it. "

The Clone with Kira laughed at her words as it replied," Indeed though I will have to politely decline your request. I would rather not spar as a clone and the real me is teaching Izumi as we speak though once we get her up to speed I will be more than happy to spar with the both of you." The clone heard the snort and said," Or perhaps our friend here can accommodate you. Unless she is afraid?"
He knew full well what it was he was doing.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 12:59 pm
User ImageUser Image

Kenji raised a eyebrow and set the pie in his hands anyway, crossing her arms and smiling. "That's what I tried to tell Mizukage-sama but he said you weren't the person I thought you were...you probably did more than just saved lives but you helped give people a new home too!" She said, her views weren't the same as Sypher's bu everyone had a different view of Kein, he was like one of the goth kids, the preps would sa he is rude and mean while other type of kids had different views. "How are your daughters anyway kein?" She asked, wondering if they were doing well.

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

Aquos Dragoa

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 3:57 pm

User Image
Konoha |||| Chakra |||| Genin

It wasn't too hard really. All Izumi had to do was remember how she had done the same thing in the past but in a slightly different position. Although the stance was not the same, it indeed seemed much easier to do what was asked, especially with much less stamina. Listening to his next instructions she did as she was told moving her legs and body the way he instructed her, some done with his help as well, his hands or feet guiding her limbs to the right position. First she allowed him to basically walk her body through the motions mentally making a note of how it felt before doing the same but with the attempt of indeed managing the explosion effect in the end. "Was that any good?"

ooc:

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 8:07 pm
User Image
Jun Kimura
Genin - Konohagakure - Ninjutsu/Taijutsu - Katon
AC = 0 - Ryo = 0 - Chakra = 275 - Stamina = 225

Maybe she had expected that he would say something, but really? That was what he would say? Letting out a breath of smoke, she said, loud enough for Kein to hear "Really? Are you five years old?" questioned Jun, not really impressed with his attempt to goad her into sparring with the girl. Right now there was still plenty of training she had to do, she was not sure if she was really ready for a spar yet.

"And why not let your clone fight her? Aren't you good enough that your clone can handle it?" Now maybe she was goading Kein a bit but he had verbally started it, of course she was going to sass him back.

Haruhi000777

Pandora Green

Aged Gaian

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 12:08 am
User Image

Name: Ivilice Takamatsu
Chakra: 560/560
Koshi's Chakra: 280/280
Shade's Chakra: 280/280
Taka's battle theme: The Night

Taka came up to the dojo once more, looking inside while holding her bottle. She didnt want to be bothered in her frame of mind so she moved out back to an empty sparring ring. She uncorked the bottle she was holding and took another sip, wiping a drop from her lip. Koshi set himself near the building, and shade towards the road keeping passerby's at bay. She let out a sigh and tossed a jab at a tree, the bark crunching under her hand. Her mind went to her wife, and how she hadnt came when she tried to summon her the second time, after teaching the kid and she hit the tree again. The bark splintered further. She wouldnt let a tear fall from her eyes though she felt them built up inside her. Her chakra started to coat her hand as she punched it again, this time opening up her knuckles against the wood. Her punches causing a sound to echo through the area, as her chakra started wrapping around her in an effort to protect her hand from the impacts. She punched the tree again, the wood splintering off from the trunk, her hand taking a chunk out of the wood. she took another sip from the bottle, the pain in her hand faded and gone as she tossed a hard high kick to the trunk with her shin the bass of the hit resounding through the area. Her chakra went to her leg, forming a rising aura of white as her leg came down and swung back up into another hard hit. The hit send more wood chips flying around her leg as she blew off some of her internal pain for external. A good shinobi must not show emotion was the mantra that kept playing in her head, but she never expected to lose her mate. She swung hard, several loose limbs coming out of the tree. A bead of sweat formed on her forehead as she knocked one from the air with a swift kick and pulped another with a downward strike . Her chakra flared as her foot pulped the wood. She took another sip of her sake and smashed her hand into the tree once more, chakra surging to her hands. The tree itself shook from the force of this hit, more wood pulping from the tree on impact. Her hits were striking much harder than earlier, splinters flying with each strike. She drained the bottle, lashing out with it still in her hand. The bottle pulped inside her hand, shattering against the impact from the strike. Her hand was fine due to the chakra surrounding it, however a large chunk of wood was turned to dust from the strike. . "Damnit shizuka....."She whispered under her breath and pushed a kick from her body that threatened to uproot the smallish tree, the ground moving with its roots. Her next punch grazed the wood, tearing yet another section from the plant. Koshi whined nearby, concerned as she was letting loose with her punchs. Had the chakra not been protecting her hands and legs, her own bones would have broken by now. As it was she felt the strain of her limbs and quickly pushed it from her mind. She didnt care. She needed to vent like this once in a while or she would end up massacring a good portion of the village before having to be put down. No. Better to vent this way and not be wanted for treason. She shifted her chakra back to her legs and swung low on a smaller sapling, causing it to be cleaved in two. When it fell she dropped a chakra enhanced stomp to the sapling and crushed it underfoot. She took a look at her knuckles which had already stopped bleeding. She shook her head and ignored the glass shards which she had pulped in her hand. Probably irresponsible of her but she honestly forgot about it at the time. She let out a sigh and stood up straight calling Koshi and Shade to her side. She needed to visit the Academy where she could rest and expand her mind before running a few missions.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 4:05 pm
User Image

Kein Uchiha

Kein smiled at Izumi's progress as he took a step back away from her and said," Alright I want you to go ahead and start on the first two stages of the Konoha style alright. I will watch you and if you need me to help you let me know. " He took a few more steps back and waited for her to start.

The clone with Kenji smiled as it replied," Well Sypher has many views about who I am and what motivates me but I dont think even he can guess right. Though your thanks are appreciated truly though again they are not needed. Anyone that can call themselves a real man couldn't sit back and let the village get overrun without helping." Then a thought struck him that had some serious potential. He smiled and said," Tell me, how much do you know about the esteemed Mizukage?"

The clone with Kira laughed hard as it said," Lady many people in this world talk trash but very few have what it takes to back it up. Its those ones that dont that you have to watch out for. But you see I am a rare case. Anyone that knows me truly knows me is aware of just how strong I am. Even as a clone I could take you with one arm behind my back." It turned to Kira and said, "Kira you are free to train on your own in any way you desire. I recommend working on your chakra training. "

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 8:34 pm
User ImageUser Image

Kenji bounced a bit on her heels, he wanted to know something about Mizukage-san? She guessed it woudn't hurt to say what she knew because she didn't know much, she only met the guy three times. "He's...intimidating...but if he laughs its kind of sweet...other than he's owned my sensei's body for awhile, not much I know about him...why? He also tried to understand what its like being forced from your home village into a strange new place..." She bit her lip gently, wondering what brought him to that question.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 3:15 pm
User Image

Elements:
Katon || Doton
Fire || Earth
Village: Konohagakure
Clan: Nara

Chakra Pool: 495
Stamina Pool: 50
Technique: ---

1st Theme: Battle
2nd Theme: Regular

OOC:
Other:

Kira nodded once towards her Sensei, and with that, was gone in moments. She had a lot on her mind, this recent, new development in the village occupying most of it. With that, she would walk over to the mission retrieval bulletin board.

[ EXIT ] - Mission Board

wolfbain001

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 9:18 pm
User Image

Kein Uchiha

The real kein called over to Izumi," Izumi train on your own for now when your done meet me up at the apartments. " As soon as he finished talking the clone with Kenji was gone in a poof of smoke as the real kein made his way over to her and said, "He would know all about what its like to be forced from your home. Tell me, did he tell you he is a rouge. A traitor fleeing Kumogakure. He attacked the raikage and fortunately for him I was otherwise disposed during the indecent else-wise he would already be dead." He placed his hand on her shoulder and said," Your a smart shinobi, think about what I have said and you will know what to do. Before you leave the village go to the uchiha compound and grab one of the messenger hawks. If you ever need to speak to me use it." His hand slid off her shoulder as he made his way past her and out of the dojo.

[exit]  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 9:27 pm
User ImageUser Image

Kenji got wide eyed, the mizukage was a traitor to his home village, was he just using Kiri then to hide himself? Men were so confusing but the idea of that made her curious. "A messenger hawk? Ok, thanks Kein-sama!" She bowed to him before walking out, this village wasn't as hard to get around in because they wern't covered in fog or crowded.
[/exit]

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

Pandora Green

Aged Gaian

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 8:19 pm
User Image

Name: Ivilice Takamatsu
Chakra:700/700
Stamina: 425/425
Koshi's Chakra:350/350
Shade's Chakra: 350/350
Taka's battle theme: The Animal

Taka walked into the training grounds of her ancestors, noticing her brothers fight, she chose to ignore their blood stained chaos, as their quarrels could get rather tiresome. With that she went to work on his taijutsu the first thing he had to do was work on the beginning form which simply splitting her legs apart for stability. Next up was the slight redirection of an attack, though she doesn't necessarily have the strength to make sure every opponent's attack changes it's path completely, this would allow her to make it miss a bit. Next up was another easy one as all she had to do was sit down in mid air. Mainly used for practice of the techniques he was learning simply by looking at the wall. She got a bell for the next part of this training and hung it up from the ceiling. She simply swung his hand at the tiny bell and rung it without moving the shell at all. Next up was a sweeping strike. She did a demonstration of it and the effects in mid air, sweeping one hand to the side and aiming a strike at the jaw of an imaginary opponent. Afterwards was another simple to do task as it involved simply stepping to the side. It was so easy that all she did was a very quick step to the side to show she knew what she was doing. Afterwards was yet again another easy to do maneuver in the style. She would simply run through a parry's movements and spin into a bell ring movement to practice the idea. The next one was her actually redirecting a punch made an opponent. She would again run through the movements for it pretending to dodge an attack and yank at the arm to toss them farther into their own punch. The next thing to learn was a follow-up move to the one she had previously learned with little to no real effort. She would run through the movements of the technique as imagined an opponent coming in with a kick to attack her. As the imaginary opponent just about connected she side stepped the attack and grabbed her leg at the knee and pulled at it as he pivoted on his foot to ensure that it was far enough and 'watched' the imaginary opponent fall to the ground in a successful attempt. The next thing she needed to learn in the style was the more tricky move of being able to throw any weapon and went and grabbed a plethora of weapons for her to work on tossing. Once she had enough weapons to make her happy with tossing, she started to get to work with it and picked up normal throwing weapons such as kunai, shuriken, and senbon and shown an ability to toss them all with relative ease. Then she moved on to bigger and bulkier weapons starting with a normal katana and working up to even the largest hammer and tossed them all with relative ease and accuracy. The move afterwards was a rather fun one that he would end up enjoying an incredible amount as she went right into the practice of it. She once imagined himself up an opponent and went to work sending the opponent into an attack against him imagining it swinging for a punch. She would grab the imaginary opponent's wrist with his left hand and then go in with right hook right at the middle of the forearm of the imaginative opponent and broke it right where it hit. She knew she would need to have enough strength to compare to her opponent to do that, but it would work when she did. The next move she would learn was another stance. They were beneficial, but could do with more benefit than they gave, but it was just another thing she would need to work on. She started to perform the stance by placing her feet three feet apart and bending down slightly. She then shifted her left side out away from her body and placed her right arm close to core holding it in fist with her forearm parallel to the ground. She would hold this position until it became familiar to her. The next part was an upgrade to her previously learned Half-Step and looked at how it was performed and then went into executing the move to show she had some mastery over the idea of it. She started it off imagining an attack coming at her, quickly she slightly bent her knees preparing the technique and quickly off that sprung to the side with a quick step, noticing her feet barely lifting off the ground and realized she couldn't use this or even practice if the ground were to ever become terribly uneven. She stopped after a three meter dash off to the side. The very next thing was learning a technique which was reformed from a style of bushido which could be utilize unarmed or armed. Either way the method was easy enough to understand, as it was simply a high speed drawing of a sword from a sheathe, or in this case, just running through the motions for the occurrence. She would start by making a fist where a swords hilt would normally be located and the ran through the motion of quickly drawing the sword from her sheath, hitting the space with the back of her hand and ended it on the other side of her. Before the began one thing though, the woman had to begin another. The new technique wasn't terribly complex, but it would take a bit of work to get it right, at this point in time. The woman rose off of her feet, and closed her eyes for a moment, trying to keep an image in mind. She kept her eyes closed, and rather, focused on on particular thing. Her chakra fluxed ever so simply. She simply had to determine a level in which it would relax, and be capable in handling the outflow of the precious resource. Exhaling deeply, she glanced about, seeing the rose and peach coloration drifting lazily about. Next was where things grew slightly more complex. Taking what she knew of converting water into sake, she began to work off of that. Rearranging the set up was going to be a bit more complex than it was to do when it came down to the use of her water-sake conversion. Now, the first step was to convert the chakra into water, for the time being. It was a skill that made it all the more difficult, when they didn't want the water to convert from, because would build off of the entire process and exciting the molecules. Frankly, the technique would be a mess that way. So now, the process of sake creation had to skip the entire process of hydro-conversion. Carefully, she worked the flow of her chakra, in a fashion that she had done prior. Materialization of water, however she tried to bridge the chakra together differently, as if it were atoms. Taking a deep breath, she exhaled ever so simply. Quickly though, she inhaled once more, and there it was. That sickly sweet smell. The world turning effects. There was even the rose-peach coloration blend. Oh... She was set for some time, it seemed. Taka drew her fans, that slight rosy tinge on her cheeks still from her suiken training. She went through each of her stages slowly, opening her fans and delivering a backhand slash through a dummy, cutting a thin line in its cheek with those full steel crescents of death. She flashed the fans on either side of her, bringing a quick closed slap of the fan to the dummy going straight into a roundhouse, rocking the dummy back on its wide steel housing. She moved from that roundhouse into a quick ducking maneuver dropping her low to the ground as both fans opened up into a quick slash, up the center of the dummy, cutting a bit deeper into it. She clapped both her hands shut and sent aquick wave of chakra into the dummy, once again rocking its wide base backwards on the floor. She spun quick and tossed that closed fan while it rocked back and it belted a large dent into the wooden head of the dummy, bouncing straight back to her hands. She smiled and spun into a low trip then leaned backwards tossing the fan again in a hard motion, cracking the base off its head once more, cracking it open quite badly as it bounced from the dummy back to her hand. She snapped the fan open and held it in front of her face, before spinning them and sinking them into her sheathes closed. She started playing with her chakra control. She sent it through all of her body in a rapid pulse, making her feel slightly lightheaded. She shifted the chakra in various ways, pushing it through her chakra networks, stimulating cell regeneration. She shifted it around her tattoo, the pigment rejuvenating to that of fresh ink, always looking nice. Her chakra swirled around her in a rather violent manner, even for the fact it was just a healing jutsu. She pushed her chakra into her core, glowing for a brief beautiful moment, and suddenly she just felt...better. Much better than she had in a long time. For a brief moment she even forgot her woes from her m.i.a wife. She was instantly saddened by this fact. She had to refocus into her training. She looked around the dojo for a moment before she would be set to head to the academy for a bit of ninjutsu and genjtusu training.

❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 96 97 98 99 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games