Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure
❧ || Ramen Shop Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 55 56 57 58 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

HeadlessKoko

Invisible Regular

12,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2019 11:40 pm
User ImageSurprised by how pliable Hono's body was, Kagerou's touch linger for a second and a couple grips longer than it should have. Squeeze. Relax. Squeeze. Relax. Release. So soft. Very huggable. She would need to ask Hono where he got his clothes from, but for the time being, she needed to focus on restraining herself. Properly, Kagerou pulled her hands back to herself. Knowing that her eyes were probably shining brightly with anticipation, Kagerou turned them away so that she wouldn't scare away the shy deer that was Hono.

"A playboy is well," Kagerou started to explain, a little sad that the tease had flown right over Hono's head. However, before really beginning, she shook her head and waved her hand, "Actually, never mind. That's not actually important." She smiled and moved on to the next topic instead. She admitted, almost apologetically, "Actually, the neck muscles were a bit of a guess. I was fishing for an answer, I guess you could say. However, they were an educated guess." To help demonstrate, Kagerou pulled down on the collar of her purple jacket slightly and bent her head away from Hono to expose her neck. Tapping on the muscle that ran alongside her exposed neck, she explained, "My neck is a pretty bad comparison since I'm currently shifting to a more jutsu-focused approach, but the gist of it is that the muscles on Soraru's necks looked more developed than yours or mine. Usually, that's an indicator that someone is particularly physically fit. I just extrapolated that he must train his body a lot to get those muscles." Kagerou relaxed her neck, rolling it around once before straitgtening it. "Of course, like I said," she repeated as she looked into her almost empty bowl, "It was just a guess. Not many shinobi where traditional clothing like you and Soraru, but a good many do cover their entire bodies, so I've been trying to figure out ways to accurately analyze individuals with limited visual information."

Kagerou took a short break in speaking to fish out the last of her noodles and whatever else was left and then to drink the remaining broth all in one go, lifting the bowl up and draining it in one go. Once done, she put the bowl down quietly with a refreshing, "Aahh, the ramen here really is delicious," and poured herself a cup of sake to drink. With a full stomach, she figured she should be okay for at least a couple more bottles of even the strong stuff, right?

Lifting the cups to her lips but just before sipping, the green haired girl turned her red eyes to Hono. "Diagrams?" she asked, curious, and figured she'd take a guess at what he meant, "Ah, such as, wait no." At the last moment, she changed her mind. Her eyes darted to the side in thought then back to Hono. She changed her mind again and went for it anyways, "At first, I thought you meant glassworking diagrams, since you said you were a part of the Hari clan, and they're known for their glass. However, you also said that your preference for diagrams was locations?". Not a particular type of objects but a location? In that case, Kagerou didn't see how they could be glassworking diagrams, but then what kind of diagram would be based on location?

BlackFruity

PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2019 3:03 am
User Image
Honō Hokorii tab
[ "A supplement to all others, yet weak on its own." ] tab
                  金繕い

Moss-green eyes blinked, but Honō's features did not show any reaction to the impromptu squeeze-release-squeeze of his body - wording - beyond the usual expression of acceptance to his surroundings and the actions made toward him. Like a passive doll. The doll tilted its head and its eyes glazed slightly once again as it processed information provided to it. The neck could reveal so much? "Kagerou came up with such an innovative assessment." Again Honō's voice grew softer as he became more energetic, quietly gushing over such a simple yet genius way to assess another person's preferences.

Perhaps Honō had asked too many questions, or perhaps Kagerou was being honest in saying the definition was unnecessary. The Hari clan member felt like he had a rudimentary understanding, but to actually apply such a title to an individual, he did not believe he understood it enough for that. But Honō did agree that the title of delicious did apply to this chef's ramen. He gave a polite word or agreement, taking a sip of his freshly-refilled drink inbetween bites as if he would a cup a tea - and again as Kagerou attempted to guess the Hokori's partially-failed explanation of his preferred styles of drawing.

"Glasswork, yes." When Honō was not eating, his hands were folded on his lap, palm down, hiding the underside of his fingers which held a scattering of spider-web-like scars; razor thin and almost imperceptible on his already pale skin. "From my father's side of the family. My work in such a medium meant most of my art studies came from a purely mathematical point of view. But I find myself relaxing when I instead draw scenery. The mix of the two has led me to have a more 'straight edged' style, so I am told." Here he pauses, realising it isn't quite being clear still. "I draw more with straight lines instead of curved ones." He summarises in what he hoped was a succinct fashion that gave the answer Kagerou sought.

Suddenly, a liquid-warmed thought dripped from his cranium and onto his tongue; "A Playboy; they are casual with their sexual activities, yes? But it is not a title used in reference to women." He blinks, eyes focusing on Kagerou once more. "Is there such a thing as a Playgirl? Or an equivalent thereof."

侘寂iii
                    x 375 / 375ch x x 375 / 375st x
                    tab

伝 ༔
                      Honō Hokori tab servile subdued veiled
                        : Kumogakure : C-Rank : Genin : Worker : 18 : Hari : 6'66" / 2.02m 72k / 158lbs

: Thigh-length, white, cotton haori has its sleeve cuffs edged in a blue strip of cotton. The hakama is cotton as well, with a gradient dye, going, top-down, white to a matching blue. The string ties, or 'himo,' are strands of glass beads, clear in colour and translucent. A matching necklace of these beads is worn around the neck. Underneath the haori, held up by a belt disguised under the tie of the hakama, are several pouches and a blade that, in any normal person's hand, would be would be described as a short sword. The hilt was clearly carved by hand, made of bone, yellowed with age. The blade bore jagged edges on the backside ( a boning edge ) while the other was razor sharp, curved wickedly at the end to act as a gutter. Stamped in the centre of the blade was a bear's paw surrounded in strangely shaped leaves. Traditional tabi, are also worn, marking this individual more of a civilian than a Kumogakure shinobi.

: When conversing, their eyes rarely meet the other person's, instead respectfully resting just beneath them, usually on the cheek bones. The walk with a demure air, posture relaxed and steps quiet, as though not to disturb. The hands are often clasped in front of them, as a servant does.
                    ༔ 道 ༔ tab
                    能 ༔

N/A

届 ༔
                    HeadlessKoko

Quote:

Quote:

BlackFruity

Crew

Lucky Loiterer

HeadlessKoko

Invisible Regular

12,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2019 8:30 pm
User ImageNo words. More than that. No reaction seen in the corner of her eye. It was even less than just ignoring something awkward to move on with it. Almost like he didn't care. Such a lack of reaction replaced the eagerness in her eyes with the return of curiosity as she glanced slightly over.

The conversation was moving on, however, before Kagerou can assess if this meant Hono was the kind that was okay with close contact. His energy returned, and she was happy to see his eyes light up again. Even if it had been acceptance, she found such passive acceptance almost... sad? It was hard to put into words something she hadn't had much time to think about, so she just smiled happily at Hono while he spoke.

She knew she couldn't trust herself, so she sat much like Hono did, with hands tucked into her lap. Not while she was eating, though. While eating, she kept her hands on the table, where they were busy enough with how she liked to grip bowl and chopsticks or spoon and chopsticks or continued to politely use both hands to drink her sake. After she had finished her ramen and sipped her sake, however, she clasped her hands together between her legs and listened like a good student.

She was perceptive, but it was a shame that she hadn't thought to look, nor had many chances to look, at Hono's hands. The spread of scars at his fingertips would go unnoticed by her as she focused on the calm green pools that were his eyes. She did not know much about glasswork, nor did she expect it to be a mathematically inclined craft, or one that used primarily straight lines. Nonetheless, she nodded. She did understand, after listening to such a simple and sweet explanation, what the soft-spoken worker was saying.

Kagerou opened her mouth, ready to reply as she had thought Hono had finished. The unpredictable thought, however, stopped her mid-breath. She stared blankly, and rather inelegantly responded, "Buh? Oh. Um... Yes..."

Embarrassed at being caught off-guard, she leaned back and raised a hand to her red face. She had been the one to make the joke, but at the spur of the moment. The reason why she had waved off the definition was because she had subsequently felt bad about it because 1) she had barely just met Hono and 2) she did not think such crass jokes were appropriate to exchange with him. Except, here he was, defining them very bluntly. It could have been worse, of course. Very much worse, but even a small smear of dirt on pure white would stand out.

However, Kagerou wouldn't be Kagerou if she didn't stabilize with ease, especially with a matter as small as this. She calmed down in a flash and the red flush also quickly disappeared. "Yes, you're right about the playboy, and the term playgirl is technically what a female playboy would be called. Although, you don't really hear it much compared to other synonyms, like minx or tease if we're trying to remain somewhat polite," her voice came out smoothly, without any of the stutters that would accompany someone still caught off guard, "Sorry, I made the joke thinking your reaction might be interesting, but after it left my mouth, I realized this wasn't the right time or place to make it. Not to mention, I really wasn't expecting you to know, so that also caught me off guard." Following Hono's example earlier, she accompanied her apology with a bow. Though, while she bent her back at a significant 45 degree angle, she did not hold it as Hono had, and straightened up after an appropriately timed pause.

BlackFruity

PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2019 3:59 am
User Image
Honō Hokorii tab
                  金繕い

Honō felt his head dip forward slightly - but he wasn't bowing. He blinked, caught off guard by the feeling of his head moving. There was no apology on the tip of his tongue. Was there a reason of etiquette being the cause?

Nothing was ringing a metaphorical bell, so he straightened back up. He chalked the sudden inconsistency in his posture to a combination of enjoying the conversation and exhaustion from such a long day and complex mission. Ah, maybe he should have had his head checked after he had been knocked out. Pale hands returned to bringing food and drink to his mouth without him paying attention after he had rightened himself back up. But he made sure to keep his attention as well-mannered as before, maintaining polite periods of eye-contact in between bites and sips until it was finished.

"It was in poor taste that I had brought it up, please do not apologise." And Honō reached out. His sleeve trailed calmly, like a blanket pulling back to accept and comfort. Pale fingers laid a gentle pressure to the side of Kagerou's shoulder. It did not push Kagerou further into a bow and it did not pull her up and out of it. It was a simple reassurance, allowing Kagerou her freedom of choice. "I have noticed the topic of sex and the connotations there of to be something of a taboo subject, even in its teachings in a classroom setting. It is viewed with... embarrassment?" He asks, seeking clarification that he has interpreted the social view correctly.

侘寂iii
                    tab

伝 ༔

: Thigh-length, white, cotton haori has its sleeve cuffs edged in a blue strip of cotton. The hakama is cotton as well, with a gradient dye, going, top-down, white to a matching blue. The string ties, or 'himo,' are strands of glass beads, clear in colour and translucent. A matching necklace of these beads is worn around the neck. Underneath the haori, held up by a belt disguised under the tie of the hakama, are several pouches and a blade that, in any normal person's hand, would be would be described as a short sword. The hilt was clearly carved by hand, made of bone, yellowed with age. The blade bore jagged edges on the backside ( a boning edge ) while the other was razor sharp, curved wickedly at the end to act as a gutter. Stamped in the centre of the blade was a bear's paw surrounded in strangely shaped leaves. Traditional tabi, are also worn, marking this individual more of a civilian than a Kumogakure shinobi.

: When conversing, their eyes rarely meet the other person's, instead respectfully resting just beneath them, usually on the cheek bones. The walk with a demure air, posture relaxed and steps quiet, as though not to disturb. The hands are often clasped in front of them, as a servant does.
                    ༔ 道 ༔ tab
                    能 ༔

N/A

届 ༔
                    HeadlessKoko

Quote:

Quote:

BlackFruity

Crew

Lucky Loiterer

HeadlessKoko

Invisible Regular

12,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2019 10:49 pm
User ImageThe head dip forwards concerned Kagerou. He looked like he had found something to bow about, but previously, Hono's bows had been so carefully controlled. If Kagerou had sensed a more conniving aura from him, she would have even called it calculated. This one felt, more than just spontaneous, like it was completely out of Hono's control. Tired? Out of it? However, he recovered correctly, and certain wounds about being pompous being still rather fresh in the young woman, she decided that maybe she shouldn't be so nagging and simply let Hono be.

It was when she worried for the wellbeing of her new friend that Kagerou's smile finally started to fade. However, once she saw Hono's attentive eyes return, so did her smile. Indeed, he looked fine, she assured her worrying self. If he wasn't fine, then she would be here. She made a mental note to definitely walk him home tonight, just to make sure.

Once again, Kagerou was astounded by how plush, for lack of a better word, Hono's touch was, even when he was taking the initiative. He was so pliable. The force behind his pats so precisely balanced so that Kagerou could feel the intention he wished to convey but not so much that he felt like he was affecting her in one way or another. Kagerou couldn't believe that this could all be achieved merely with talent. However, she also couldn't imagine Hono training for hours on end to achieve this perfect pressure. Then again, those trained in the ways of comfort were precisely those who appeared the most natural and least trained. She looked with speculative interest at her drinking buddy.

While considering how, if at all, to test the waters, she noticed that Hono seemed to be misunderstanding something about. Wishing to clarify, she gently explained, "In general, what you've said is true, but actually, what I'm sorry about is making your friend the butt of a joke at all."

She considers briefly.

Then, taking the leap, she dared to ask, "Perhaps it's just how your demeanor naturally is, but you seem surprisingly unbothered by the talk of sex. I would think you would be easily flustered by it," which had been part of the reason why Kagerou chose and then immediately regretted such an angle, "but that doesn't seem to be the case at all."

In the meantime, she noticed how Hono had already finished his second cup of sake while she was lagging behind at only halfway through her second cup. He seemed to enjoy the drink, but his hands had gone to them rather absentmindedly... Curious. That and the sudden dip of the head earlier. However, her own judgement deceptively foggy, she worried more that if Hono saw that he was ahead of her, his painstakingly courteous self would hold back. Believing in herself, Kagerou finished the rest of her cup in one go so as to avoid such an outcome. To the best of her ability, she kept her outer appearance composed and neat, sipping multiple times at once rather than simply throwing it all back in one gulp so that she avoided looking uncouth. However, she couldn't stop how the sudden surge of hard liqueur sent the budding warmth in her chest shooting up to her face, creating a visible glow in her cheeks and a palpable dizziness in her head. She remained physically steady, however, with only a rapid few blinks of long eyelashes. Kagerou rode out the alcohol driven wave within a few moments, and while her flushed cheeks lingered as they gradually faded, she deemed that she was still clear of mind despite the momentary lapse. Though, it wouldn't hurt to start beginning to take slightly more care in the words she gave out.

She was silent but not idle while ascertaining that she was fit to continue, filling her glass and Hono's to the brim once again, or tried to. The last drops of sake fell into her cup, leaving it just a little bit below the rim.

"We're out," she commented as she settled down the bottle in a collected manner, having determined she was fit to speak by this point. No silly shaking for the last drops from her. She asked with a soft smile, "Would you like to continue?".

BlackFruity

PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2019 11:30 pm
User Image
Honō Hokorii tab
                  金繕い

Honō nodded his head in understanding. Kagerou was attempting humour, but his own lack of certainty on the topic had cancelled out the intended effect. "It is a form of camaraderie. There was no actual ill intent towards Soraru-kun, and I would not be so forward as to assume reactions for the sake of his pride. He is his own man." The Hari clan member concludes, his voice lifting in pitch slightly near the end, sounding almost elated at such a thing.

"You are correct, Kagerou." Honō supports Kagerou's assessment without hesitation once again. "In fact, I consider it to be an important skill. I do not believe it is one all should be required to learn, but those who comfortably choose to do so are contributing a great service. In many areas. Be it for the Shinobi or Civilian life." Honō smiled while speaking, but his voice held an enthusiastic tone which could only really be seen by the slightly increased pace of his otherwise calm rhythm in speaking. He pauses, however, as Kagerou seems to be distracted by something after she drains her cup of its last sip of sake. Again, he does not ask after her health, not wanting to point it out in front of others, nor make her uncomfortable, but he does wait to see if she is able to come back the mask of appearing 'okay.'

"Continue?" He repeats. "I would enjoy continuing our conversation, if that is agreeable. I would not want to impose on you." The Hari clan member deliberately implied the choice was up to Kagerou without leaving her without some indication of his own consent.

侘寂iii
                    tab

伝 ༔

༔ 道 ༔ tab
                    能 ༔

N/A

届 ༔
                    HeadlessKoko

Quote:

Quote:

BlackFruity

Crew

Lucky Loiterer

HeadlessKoko

Invisible Regular

12,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2019 6:10 pm
User Image"I am glad," Kagerou responded with her support of the... pride? She thought it something like pride. Kagerou responded with her support for the pride Hono felt for Soraru. This Soraru being his own man also meant another thing to her. These two were just friends, which was what the likely outcome was to be.

Sexual education is of course an important skill, something that everyone should learn. At least, that was what Kagerou, who often thought like most people did, assumed what Hono was saying. She could catch that Hono sure talked strangely about sex ed, considering it a service rather than knowledge, but she remained undeterred in her assumption. Hono was simply very passionate about sex ed. Yes, indeed, everyone should learn it. Then it would stop spiders from hiding porn mags in the nooks and crannies of the village or a blithe kage from assuming incorrectly that the only difference between men and women were the average sizes of their chests.

Kagerou nodded to Hono's assent to continue, and she raised a hand, coolly asking for another round of drinks. Two fingers were held up, since there were two of them, and the careful leash she put her words on created a misunderstanding when she asked for, "Sake for two, please." Two bottles of sake were presented and Kagerou, while surprised, accepted the incorrect order nonetheless. She was still feeling fine and, as she estimated earlier, she thought she could finish another one or two bottles without much more trouble than getting maybe a little drunk at the end.

Sneakily, she also paid for the meals and the drinks as she received the new bottles of sake.

As part of proper etiquette, she looked to Hono's cup and then hers after receiving the bottles to make sure if they needed to be filled. His still had sake. Her's was, "Huh?" empty, "When did I empty my cup?". Not remembering, but with proof that she had drunk without thinking right in front of her eyes, Kagerou had to reconsider, "Perhaps I overestimated in my ignorance and inexperience..." Nevertheless, she was still filling her cup, and her error only steeled her smile and tightened the leash on her words even further. The sake had been ordered and paid for. It would be a waste to leave it.

Only after she had poured her drink, leaving some leeway from filling it to the brim unlike previously when she would pour precisely enough to fill the cup, and settled the bottle safely on the table, did Kagerou give her reply as she exercised greater care over her actions. This is my first time seeing you this passionate," she smiled in warm acceptance, "I agree. Sex education has long been shunned as improper, but it is important to know about one's body."

BlackFruity

PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2019 6:43 pm
User Image
Honō Hokorii tab
                  金繕い

Honō's finished meal had the chopsticks placed back into the wrapper they had come from, the paper folded in a way to signify they had been used and were ready to be disposed of. "Passionate? I hope I was not being obnoxious." Honō's head tilted down - low enough to be a bow, but not as deep as his previous ones. Perhaps getting less severe in his want to express his manners. "I do believe there is merit in learning of one's one preferred pleasure and pain areas, but also of another's. As a tool for disarming an enemy or an aid to help support an ally; it is why I can find some reason in why people find embarrassment to speak of it, as it can reveal one's own weaknesses. Or reveal specific techniques trained in secret that may give away an advantage. But embarrassment is not how shinobi guard their techniques and weaknesses." The Hari clan members pauses, glazed green eyes no-longer directly locking onto Kagerou's face as he speaks. "It is not how civilians do so either. Safewords and codewords are, essentially, used for similar purpose, yet one is guarded as if shunned, rather than being precious." Again the Hari clan member blinks, and his eyes gently slide to focus on his companion once again.

"Kagerou," He speaks, as if realising he was being selfish in the conversation. "May I ask your opinion on this matter? I have not had the chance to discuss this topic much and fear my view to be unbalanced and bias." White hair trails across his back as his head shifts to the side slightly. "Perhaps because others have also believe this topic would embarrass me, when truly it interests me." Honō claims.

Sitting upright on the seat still, the Hari clan member appears to be a bit more at ease. Not in the slackening of his spine, nor did he allow his sleeves to trail across the table's surface as he reached, subconsciously, for his cup. One hand would aide the sleeve, holding it up in a delicate manner. Moss-green eyes would also still remain attentive while speaking and being spoken to by Kagerou, otherwise resting on her cheekbones when he was considering his thoughts, or processing what was being spoken. But they were beginning to show being prone to glaze over as well now.

侘寂iii
                    tab

伝 ༔

༔ 道 ༔ tab
                    能 ༔

N/A

届 ༔
                    HeadlessKoko

Quote:

Quote:

BlackFruity

Crew

Lucky Loiterer

HeadlessKoko

Invisible Regular

12,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2019 8:57 pm
User ImageKagerou sipped her sake and gave a minimal shake of her head when Hono dared mention that his passion might be obstinate. Such nonsense. Being the nice girl she was, Kagerou always liked hearing about what the other party was passionate about. There was always something new to learn, and it was always so easy to talk to someone when they were passionate. Her words, she watched, so to show her intent, she looked Hono in the eyes with a smile.

No matter what, she kept her gaze locked on Hono's eyes, even when she slowly realized that Hono was talking about sex sex, not sex ed. Although, such a task was easier for Kagerou to endure than most others. She nodded and let out a soft, "Mm," of assent to what Hono had to say, as unbothered as she seemed. A little unexpected, perhaps, but not surprised. She accepted the new knowledge that Hono had quite open views about sex without a fuss.

She had, earlier, already been shocked to hear Hono speak of sex so casually. This was merely an extension of that, really.

Her own family and training, as well, treated the act as a tool, exactly as Hono had just described and for the very same reasons. Her father, the normal one, had tried to approach it modestly. However, ever since Kagerou would question why she needed to work so hard to perfect the act of the ideal lady, it was spelled out to her as clearly as needed: to attract and lower the guards of her targets.

She had her own understanding of why sex was such taboo in casual conversation. That, too, was something she had to understand because it was also a part of social training. For everything, there was a time and place. Moreover, Kagerou did grow up normally, barring the training she received. However, it wasn't necessary to say such a thing. Neither was it harmful, but because it simply wasn't necessary, the extra careful Kagerou maintained her silence on this topic.

However, Hono asked her for her opinion directly, so in the end, she blinked at him and thought about what to say. "Sex is a potent tool," she recited in a low yet still musical voice what she had been taught, "Every tool has their time and place, but do not hesitate to use every tool given." Her hand reached for her glass and delicately sipped some of the sake.

Her eyes raised to meet Hono. There was yet one more thing she wanted to add, "However, it is not shameful to think it precious." She smiled to help him feel comfortable speaking more on it.

Before continuing the conversation, however, there was one thing she wanted to do. She had noticed that, in these past few seconds, he had been staring at her cheeks and not so much her eyes. That was an improvement, she felt, from when they first met. However, the glaze that covered those soft green eyes had a little furrow form between her brows.

"Hono," she called out in that still low voice, hand reaching up without thinking to cup his face and feel for his temperature, attracted by the little signs Hono gave off that showed he was starting to relax in her presence. With how far away his face was, Kagerou had to lean over in order to reach. His skin was not flushed, but his eyes appeared unfocused and distant. She considered her words, and then, deciding she would try to improve herself, mimicked the way of speaking Hono had that she was impressed by. "Would you like some green tea instead of sake?" she asked in a gentle voice and with a patient smile, providing as little as possible that may bias him towards one decision or the other. Not that green tea would make someone less drunk, but that it was commonly ordered when one did not wish to drink. A roundabout way of Kagerou letting Hono know that he should not feel obligated to continue drinking.

BlackFruity

PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2019 9:18 pm
User Image
Honō Hokorii tab
                  金繕い

Honō nodded to Kagerou's agreement that sex was potent tool, but it also made him realise something about himself. He didn't realise he had an expectation, but there it was, suddenly clear as the sunrise in his mind. It left him pause, a hand cupped around his drinking cup, a lone finger idling tracing the rim, back and forth, back and forth. "There are limits, of course. Maybe there is no shame in thought, but there are limits." He nods again, white hair trailing over his shoulder to hang loose over his chest instead. But that revelation had yet to be addressed, and a liquid-warm haze was a comforting him that the thought was... safe.

He is about to open his mouth and continue when he realises a hand is approaching his face - and the outer corners of his eyes twitch, eyelids flutter, and panic crosses the moss-green depths. He does not stiffen - stiffened muscles increase injury - and he does not blink - though his body's instinct tried and... and he's safe. He's okay, and the hand is soft. Honō blinks and the smile he did not realise had vanished was back again, as natural as before. "The sake is quite nice, but I would not say no to tea either." Again he is agreeable to what is suggested to him. Verbally, physically, he accepts it onto himself. He realises he is still holding the cup in his hand, but makes no move until Kagerou is finished with his body before moving. He takes a sip and places the cup back down, no longer feeling any roughness or heat from the alcohol. Doesn't recall when either had stopped being registered by him.

侘寂iii
                    tab

伝 ༔

༔ 道 ༔ tab
                    能 ༔

N/A

届 ༔
                    HeadlessKoko

Quote:

Quote:

BlackFruity

Crew

Lucky Loiterer

HeadlessKoko

Invisible Regular

12,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2019 10:42 pm
User ImageThe sudden stillness and disappearance of the tranquil smile, the ripple that shivered through the green pools that were Hono's eyes, did not escape Kagerou's notice. She lowered her hands and stared deep into him. However, she did not say anything about them, merely giving an extended, "Hmmm," as she broke the eye contact, turned around, and nursed her sake in thought. Though, she did not drink as much as she seemed to be. A sip, and then she spent most of her time nibbling on the rim.

Hono had stated that he was enjoying the sake, or at least Kagerou thought that was where his favor leaned towards, so she did not try to go against his wishes. She was concerned for whatever secrets Hono may leak in his current state, but the most important thing, his health and life, were far from being under any sort of threat.

It was while considering this that Kagerou noted Hono's glass had emptied once more. Since it was customary to fill an empty glass, and by consequence a not empty glass being the sign that the drinker was done for the night, she went to pour more for him, still using one hand to grip the neck and the other to grip her sleeve. Like her cup earlier, she did not fill Hono's to the brim, taking her tipsiness into account and leaving some leeway so that she would not spill.

The bottle was lowered, and Kagerou looked back up at Hono. Still without saying anything, she reached up again, an effort that required her to stand up from her seat to reach. This time, her advance was slow and deliberate, even pausing midway for Hono to quickly duck out if he so desired. She smiled gently, to assure him that everything would be okay. Then there were her eyes, which focused on a sole point on Hono's head, clearly marking her target. If contact was permitted, she would just softly pat the top of Hono's head, a light pressure running through his hair, lifting up, and then repeating in a rhythmic motion.

BlackFruity

PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2019 10:59 pm
User Image
Honō Hokorii tab
                  金繕い

Hearing the hum of consideration, Honō remained quiet, believing that the green-haired kunoichi would continue on, perhaps after some thought. But she remained quiet. She refilled the Hari clan member's drinking - when had that emptied? - and she continued to watch him. Had he spoken too much on the topic? She had mentioned that it was indeed considered taboo, perhaps that was the hint for him to have changed to a different subject - moss-green eyes blinked as, once again, Kagerou reached a hand out toward him. She even stood up. The smile remained on his face, though it was clear he was not familiar with this situation. Not uncomfortable. Not against what was occuring, but it was clear he did not know if there was a customary way for him to react - if any.

So her reaching went up, uncontested, to touch the top of his head. He even bowed forward a little, in apology of his height as much as to ease her reach to her target. The touch was simply accepted, at first, but then he realised his head was being pet, his hair stroked, and he doesn't realise his head bows a little deeper, and his eyes drift shut. After a moment of letting the sensations be taken in, a different kind of warmth appears, on the tips of his ears, and behind his forehead. In the lull of the soft chatter from the people around them, and the calm footsteps of passersby held a natural rhythm, a trance...

His brain felt like it was floating. He felt like he was floating.

侘寂iii
                    tab

伝 ༔

༔ 道 ༔ tab
                    能 ༔

N/A

届 ༔
                    HeadlessKoko

Quote:

Quote:

BlackFruity

Crew

Lucky Loiterer

HeadlessKoko

Invisible Regular

12,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2019 11:25 pm
User ImageSeeing Hono settle under her touch with such ease eased Kagerou's heart. She had been concerned, when she first saw his reaction to her contact, too much like a child flinching from a strike they had grown far too accustomed to expecting. She had wanted to show him, while the alcohol fogged his mind (and her's too considering how boldly she enacted upon it) that such wasn't the case. Perhaps it was unnecessary, however.

Nonetheless, Hono's hair was soft to the touch. Like clouds... Okay, not really. Clouds were formed of condensed water vapor, through which a charge could travel to induce electricity, making their presence conducive for raiton in certain sit- and Kagerou realized mid-thought that she had been patting his head for a long while, and had even fallen into softly humming some lullaby traditional to one of the Water Country's tribes while petting. Reluctantly, she brought the looping lullaby to its end and lifted her hand from Hono's head for the final time. Her content smile turned into an embarrassed grin, embarrassed for getting lost in thought, all the more accentuated by the red tinge that was now steadily present on her cheeks due to the influence of alcohol.

She stepped back from Hono and, taking her glass from the bar, took a drink, more than a sip but less than a gulp. The sip emptied her cup, so she poured another shot for herself and, if somehow Hono had emptied his drink while Kagerou patted him, another shot for Hono as well. Then she took another more-than-a-sip-but-less-than-a-gulp drink of her newly poured sake. The burn took her mind off of her earlier embarrassment, and after that first drink, she felt like she actually didn't have a reason to be embarrassed. Then after the second, she thought that she might as well also try to see if he would accept a hug.

Considering this, Kagerou turned her eyes to look at Hono up and down, calculating and analyzing from his body language and his facial expression if he would accept a hug and, considering the circumstances drinking would often lead to, if it was a safe move to hug.

BlackFruity

PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2019 11:50 pm
User Image
Honō Hokorii tab
                  金繕い

Honō remained completely stationary even after the petting and soft song had come to their conclusion. It was if he was asleep; head bowed, spine straight, shoulders at ease, and hands resting in his lap, palm down. If not for their current surroundings and context of the situation, he looked like a servant in a lord's home, or an employee in a high-class, traditional business awaiting orders. There was no indication that he would react to the unforeseen touch to his body a second time - be it a hug or a touch of concern for his lack of movement (or even words, softly spoken) - by a hand suddenly shooting up to the table's surface, grabbing hold of his disposable chopsticks, and lashing out - one-two! - at Kagerou!

Swaying up and out of his seat as he did so, moss-green eyes showed him barely aware of his surroundings with their glazed-over appearance. A mint-flavoured candy completely unaware of the world. His spine was straight, shoulders relaxed, the chopsticks held without threat. His hair swayed as he stepped back, the stool he had left behind somehow having been neatly placed back under the counter as if Honō still had complete hold of his manners. The only sign he was different was the redness on the tips of his ears, his usual, accepting smile still pleasant on his thin lips. But his eyes were distant. As if entranced by a fond memory. Barely a second had passed, people had noticed the attack, and the sudden movement - only for Honō to appear completely calm. A passerby, perhaps unaware that the white-haired male had just unleashed an unprovoked attack inside the stall against someone, spoke up from behind the Hari clan member - and those pale, scared hands suddenly gripped the chopsticks in a different way once again - the only visible sign that he was about to go on the attack once again...

[ Training [ Drunk Dropper :: Rank: X :: Simple ] 1 of 2 ]

侘寂iii
                    tab

伝 ༔

༔ 道 ༔ tab
                    能 ༔

S t a g e O n e [ E ]
                      Drunk Dropper
                      Description: The user swings whatever they can reach in a quick one-two combo. Gains one descriptive rank in strength per rank if used with a prop or other improvised weapon, but gains one descriptive rank in speed per rank if used unarmed.

届 ༔
                    HeadlessKoko

Quote:

Quote:

BlackFruity

Crew

Lucky Loiterer

Tenshuyami

Obsessive Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2019 10:39 am
User Image

╔══╬═════════════╬══╗

M U S U N D E SoraruH I R A I T E

╚══╬═════════════╬══╝

"Truth is not what you want it to be. It is what it is,
and you must bend to its power or live a lie.
."

"Ahh...yokatta." A breath of relief left the swordsman, his hands cradling a beverage in pink packaging. If there was anything that gave him comfort, it was cold strawberry milk after a hot bath. It was a certain "bath tradition" that had been passed down to him from an old friend back in the Iron Country. Both its taste and the honoring of an old tradition brought peace to his troubled mind.

Despite the fact that he hid it well, Soraru was left on edge following his earlier mission. At some point his body desired combat, but all that was there for him were diplomatic solutions. There were some thugs that he was paid to rough up, but to call that a challenge would be quite the long stretch. I miss Kaileer. The thought occurred to him without warning while he was speaking with Hokori, and he saw himself out soon after introducing himself to the green-haired girl. There would always be warriors out there who could defeat him, and Soraru didn't consider himself strong by any means. Nonetheless, he felt a goal when the other Hakemoto was around. A fellow swordsman, one who also used lightning and focused on mobility. A void had come to exist where Soraru's aspirations once were, and he found a lack of interest in fighting other Genin in order to fill it. So he trained. In the morning, regardless of how tired he was. In the evening, even if his day was full of hardship. Somewhere along the way, he'd grow strong enough to find another rival.

He initially took the scenic route home so that he could enjoy his drink to the fullest, but a nearby scent urged his stomach to remind him of how little he had actually eaten. Right. Sensei did say that i should eat more often if I want to continue his training. The pay wasn't bad for today's work either. He pondered on whether or not he'd stop by for a moment before ultimately making the decision to eat at the familiar ramen shop. Given that it was smack in the middle of town, the swordsman had grown quite familiar with the place during his time in Konohagakure. Navigating his way to the establishment, he was too drawn into his own thoughts to detect anything strange happening within. It wasn't uncommon for his pensive ways to work against him. His hand moved the paper sheet that divided the stall from the rest of the street, and he listlessly voiced his presence in a way he had many times before. "Good evening, sorry for the intrus-" His normal phrase was cut short by quick movement, a mass of white lashing out in his direction.

While he couldn't decipher all the details in the short time he had, Soraru was able to tell that the one moving towards him with some small object in hand was Hokori Hono. That instant recognition was all he needed to respond accordingly, in a way that wouldn't hurt his white-haired friend. He swerved to the right of the attack before it could make contact with him, using Basai Bagua's method of turning the body to let the momentum go unhindered. Instinct told him to follow up in a number ways, which happened to include both judo slamming the Hokori or shoving him up against the stall, but he didn't feel the necessity of any extreme force. Planning to just step back and observe further, the Hakemoto actually got caught off guard by a weight on his back foot. At the same time he realized that his milk was no longer in his hand, he tripped backwards and fell on his rear end, a tinge of red showing up on his cheeks from embarrassment. Soraru hated looking like a fool. It must've got knocked out of my hands when I turned without me realizing it. That's what I get for thinking too much.

The small pool of pinkish milk near his sandal and the bottle that had been kicked into the street unintentionally were all he needed to confirm his theory. "Ugh. Congrats, Hokori-san. Your surprise attack was incredibly effective. You've earned the great prize of owing me a hundred ryo for my spilled milk." He tried to speak in a teasing tone, but it really just came out somewhat bitter, probably from the whole embarrassed and falling on his a** thing.

❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 55 56 57 58 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff