Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure
❧ || Housing Facility: Apartments Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 55 56 57 58 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

A faint smile

Dedicated Friend

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2018 11:25 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

It took Jun long enough to get here that it had not only been the fact that she had sensed Chie's chakra signature. The girl was whistling a random tune to herself when she smelled it. "Oh man that smells delicious." Jun shuffled in to the open door and kicked off her boots to the side, stepping on the cool flooring and making herself immediately comfortable. If Chie was at home here, then Jun should be as well. That's what a home was for, no? She browsed the titles of the books, fingering one randomly and pulling it out of place. "You seem like a busy bee, Chie. Where do you find the time for reading? I feel like doing what we do means we're always meant to be grinding at some training place or another or running around making deliveries of varying kinds." Jun was speaking without inhibition, using more descriptive words of her thoughts than she normally did. Something about being cooked for really opened her up. She tossed herself on to the couch and propped open the book she had, thumbing through the pages aimlessly in an attempt to relax.

Chakra 70/385
                                              Stamina 175/175
                                              Equipment Slingshot
                                              Passives

• Learn Genjutsu 2 posts faster. (Gen/Sens)
                                                  • Learn Ninjutsu 1 post faster. (Sens)
                                                  • All Kōton users learn Raiton [ Lightning ] and Katon [ Fire ] techniques one post faster.
                                                  • Jun can use the movement of her lips in place of hand seals to cast abilities.

Technique(s) Used

- Out of Combat Regen: 15
                                                  - Resting Regen: 20

Mattysandwich

Reiko Zena

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2018 6:50 pm
User Image
              𝒵𝒶𝒽𝒶𝓇𝒶 𝒦𝑒𝓋𝒶𝓁𝒾
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

The door closed behind him and the two ladies that had came in a humble abode that was in ownership to their instructor for the Korabo technique. Zahara observed the meticulously cleaned home like it had been an artistic tapestry. It was clean, almost frightenly so that he felt a pang of sorts. It was borderline sort of a reluctance to enter, to soil the perfected place while at the same time it been a stark reminder of the Hyuuga clan's home. He stepped carefully out of his fitted boots, placing by the door and undid a a bit of his attire, loosening the obi around his waist and securing his head wrap so it been secure. Under the the cloth of his kimono, a close observation would show the bandages that covered his right shoulder and partially his neck.

His amber eyes traced over the room and wondered a few finer points. Were there more than one entrance to this cozy place, where did she find the time to clean this place as a shinobi, just why was this couch potato suddenly active. And finally, was there chicken in Chie's kitchen? He utterly despised the foul creatures and he actually narrowed his eyes in sheer annoyance just from the thought of the meat. Stopping himself from doing as such, he walked across the place to the bar counter instead, taking a small interest in preparations immediately narrowing his eyes at the use of salt as an ingredient.

He listened to Jun's musings as she went through the books, picking one seemingly at random with thumbing of the pages. Perplexed at the sudden behavior shift, he was uncertain of this one other than the fact she mentioned they've been an illusion user. Though he was quite confused by the entire situation as a whole, how in the world did he get roped into this anyway? It was very curious as he settled at the counter, sitting with his back to the wall while he could keep the both of them in his sight, peripheral or otherwise.

"I've been training for awhile myself." Zahara finally said, musing himself over the comment and meager tasks that genin were forced to do. He rested an elbow on the counter, fingers rubbing his temple as a persisting headache plagued him since he used that ability. He muttered softly with a tone of annoyance, cursing the blighted pain.

"So. I said my name, I still have no clue of you all."
Mattysandwich

A faint smile

-x- Rei -x-

O.G. Vampire

Mattysandwich

Dedicated Sex Symbol

6,275 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2018 9:04 pm
User ImageUser Image
Chie hummed as she continued cooking. While the steaks were soaking in the flavor she started cutting up carrots. She had this beautiful assortment of rainbow carrots that she couldn't wait to try out. Jun asked her a question, which caused her to have to think about her new life. "I guess I don't really get too much time to read. It is funny how we're kind of just thrown from one situation to another." She said as she looked down at her meal. She certainly has been involved with a lot these past few weeks. First with the academy, then those UHV agents, and now the training of the genin. When was she expected to slow down and take a second? As she was focused on herself, she completely missed the irony that she has also forced these two into this chaos by making them have train and roping them into a pseudo pair. Chie instead grabbed the grill pan from her supplies and placed it on the stove, igniting the flame and putting on a quarter of a stick of butter onto the pan to melt down and provide the beef with more flavor.

That was when Zahara asked for names. "Chie? Didn't I say my name already?" She asked herself. Jun already introduced herself, she was sure of that. She thought about how this all went. "Yeah! The first thing I did was say that I was Chie Saegahara. I think you would have had to have known that, since otherwise you allowed a complete stranger without a name lure you to her apartment." She said as the sizzle of the steaks sung from the grill pan. While she left them on the grill she grabbed a pot and filled it with water. Once it was brought to a boil Chie dropped in a packet of instant cook rice. The instant cook is never as good as the rice maker stuff, but Chie wasn't particularly good with a rice cooker. If they wanted something that fancy then they were free to make it themselves.

◆¦ CHAKRAx 905/ 905 x ◆¦ STAMINAx 660/ 660 x ◆¦ RYOx 2,900 x ◆¦ ACx 17,300
◆¦ Ninjutsu / Ninjutsux ◆¦ B-RANK x ◆¦ Geninx ◆¦ KONOHAGAKUREx
xxxxx

[ Profile Link ]

◆¦ Mission Information
      Mission Title [ Rank ]
      Mission Details Completed

Mission Title [ Rank ]
      Mission Details

Mission Title [ Rank ]
      Mission Details

◆¦ Passives
      Learn Ninjutsu in one (6) post less.
      Flame Resistance Training
      Lightning Resistance Training
      Hidden Mist Vision
      Korabo A-ranked

◆¦ Other Additives

◆¦ Jutsu Used / Learned
      ● [] shadow clone
      Aquatic Armory: A-ranked

A faint smile

Reiko Zena

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2018 5:38 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Jun would have been content eating scraps of bread after that amount of effort she put in to learning all that crap. More often than not it was equally as draining to work up the motivation to start her training, which in turn left her with no energy to do the actual work. Today was different. She had seen someone from her past, woke up to the smell of bacon (which in truth was no different from other days - her mom was awesome) and actually managed to find a matching pair of socks. Jun had made some new friends and now she was sitting in a stranger's house about to be fed steak. This day was justifiably pretty okay. But Zahara's question perplexed her. She gave him a weird look and seemed taken aback. Who was she? That was something Jun tried figuring out on the daily. It made her anxious, like what if this was finally the time for it to happen? Jun's focus was lost and she looked out the window at the light leaking in. Was anything different yet? It felt like Chie's voice had been put inside of a box in a box, like she couldn't actually make out what the other girl was saying, only that she was making noises. But then nothing happened. Again.

Not without disappoint Jun mentally returned to the scene. The scent wafting from the kitchen just over the counter that separated was mouth watering. Jun put a hand on her stomach to humble the groans of protest. "My name is Jun. I'm still figuring out who I am." It was an honest statement. Sometimes she forgot that being so open to strangers was a weird thing. Ultimately it didn't matter though. Either they cared or they didn't. Two ticks of silence and Jun felt herself getting back up to wander around. Carefully she put the book back in its correct slot. If Chie had taken the time to alphabetize these then Jun wouldn't be the one to ruin them, even if that meant these books just sat here and never got read. "Where you guys around for that whole 'village being destroyed' scene? I think I missed most of it. We were on vacation and then everything was in ruins. What even happened?" Jun wasn't exactly oblivious. It was hard to not know the goings on when you were also apart of the force meant to protect this place. It had just taken place when she was gone. She had heard that a load of people died from the event and hadn't quite made up her mind on how she felt about it all.

Chakra 105/385
                                              Stamina 175/175
                                              Equipment Slingshot
                                              Passives

• All Kōton users learn Raiton [ Lightning ] and Katon [ Fire ] techniques one post faster.
                                                  • Jun can use the movement of her lips in place of hand seals to cast abilities.

Technique(s) Used

Mattysandwich

Reiko Zena

A faint smile

Dedicated Friend

-x- Rei -x-

O.G. Vampire

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2018 6:10 pm
User Image
              𝒵𝒶𝒽𝒶𝓇𝒶 𝒦𝑒𝓋𝒶𝓁𝒾

He shifted where he sat with a bit of unease, both of what they said had spoken a bit home to how he was actually feeling. It was odd that he didn't remember them introducing themselves, or at least he was quite certain the lazy one didn't. Not to him anyways. Chie seemed to be a decent person though he couldn't tell if she was making a joke or had been simply serious. Was she?

"I've a habit of zoning things out, it's a bad one to have." Zahara admitted, rubbing the back of his neck as he replied to not remembering the names. While she cooked though, he kept a small eye on some of the smaller details simply from his curiosity. Cooking been a hobby of sorts anyways.

His attention returned to the other girl who was simply Jun, revealing that she was possibly an amnesiac. She struck him as quite the oddball, one with two distinct behaviors in the short time he been with them. She was talking about the village attack then when he listened to her speak and instinctively his hand touched the scar along his eye. It wasn't a very fond memory to say the least and Zahara's face contorted in a mix of disgust and anger.

"I was right in the middle of it to say the least, I've just graduated a week prior." He shifted where he sat, one arm resting on the counter top while he rubbed the back of his neck briefly before resting it on his leg. "The details haven't been disclosed to me so I only know what I personally went through. The day had been going like any other until there have been a few random incidents through the village, a few isolated things that had sensei mobilize with two others. I was told to stay at the kage tower, then next thing I knew there was this ear-splitting screech and the windows and glass just..."

Zahara shook his head and mimicked with his hands an explosion."...went boom! Sand, dirt, glass. Hell it shredded the streets, I've got cut up pretty bad on one side, my rotation protected me from the rest of it." a grin played on his face at his own pride but it soon faded. "Then there was the dead, the dying and the chaos. My teacher went blind from that attack, her and those damn glasses shredded their eyes something good. Next thing I know, I was panicking and just heading to where the other shinobi were mobilizing. I ain't a medic, not a doctor, so I figured I'd do what I do best." He emphasized that with one fist slapping into his open palm, teeth gritting. "Some weird creature, black and noodlely looking like it was some nightmare freakshow had came from where the mine was, it stunk like tar and looked like it was half alive. I fought it briefly, I'm pretty damn good at avoiding getting hit with these eyes of mine. One good hit, I was certain I snapped its neck and then another came, broke its legs with a good air palm."

His face loosed more as he took a deep breath of air. His pride was gone now and had shook his head, looking down. "I underestimated an opponent and moved on, thinking whatever those were had been dealt with. Someone I graduated with suffered from that mistake, the one with the broken neck impaled him and then the other came upon me. After than, nearly lost my right eye and been wounded pretty good, I don't remember anything after that. Hell, this is my first day out of the hospital so it's strange I find myself already practicing collaboration jutsu."

He shook his head again and scoffed loudly, curling his right hand into a fist and waved it aside as if he were dismissing it. The whole attack was a bit of a sore spot for him after all. "I apologize for rambling, it gets the better of me."
Mattysandwich

A faint smile

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2018 10:16 am
User ImageUser Image
Chie almost took her attention away from the food when Jun asked about whether any of them had any knowledge on the events which befell Konoha. She was going to speak, but Zahara took the lead on the question. His story was intense. Chie had yet to hear any details about it. She knew about the teacher who got blinded, however. He was the one in charge of the remedial class. He was the teacher Chie had chosen to substitute for back when she was first made a genin. It was scary how the world's narratives coincided. Once the steaks were finished she took out three plates and placed a slob of meat onto each one. She then gave everyone an assorted batch of rainbow carrots, one of each color for everyone. She balanced one plate on her bent elbow as she carried the other two. When she placed three of the plates on the table she then went back for forks and knives. When she returned she gave each person a pair of them, and then pulled her chair close to the table.

"That explains then why you have so much skill. Honestly I wonder if I'm even the right teacher for you then." Chie admitted. She then heard scratching at her door as she turned and wondered who it was. When she moved to her front door, her albino shiba inu pushed through the door and cheerfully circled around her legs. "Koromaru! I forgotten completely about you." She said honestly as she bent down and played with his fur. With everyone going on she had forgotten that she purchased a ninja dog back in Takumi. She wondered how the canine followed her to her house. Regardless, the dog pushed past her and started rubbing himself against the other two. "Don't mind him! He only gets mad when you try to trick him with ninjutsu." She said with a smirk. The distraction was nice, but she realized that she left the conversation on a rather stoic note. In the end, when she closed the door and returned to her seat, she decided to resume her thoughts.

"You see, I'm not really that high on the totem pole." Chie admitted. "I mean, I'm still a relatively new genin. I was still in the academy when the destruction of Konoha occurred. The first thing I did was fix all of the broken glass at the academy and then work as a substitute teacher." She thought about how long ago that felt to her. She smiled at the nostalgia. "Then San, I mean, the Lady Hokage, asked me to go with her to Takumi. I didn't realize that it was really a ploy to learn more about the UHV threat. To be honest, I didn't even realize that the UHV were still a threat." The history textbooks of Konoha spread propaganda that the UHV, a militaristic group which oppose shinobi and their way of life, have all been snuffed out years ago. It completely took Chie by storm when it was revealed that they were still out and about. "When we just barely survived the ambush set up for us, I realized that the genin of Konoha were not being properly prepared for the world outside of these walls. I knew then that I had to get everyone as ready for the real shinobi threats as swiftly as possible. And, I figured the easiest way to do so was to train everyone myself. I've trained now a dozen or so ninja, including the two of you." Chie neared the end of her speech. She then looked up at Jun, and then Zahara. "This is why I am going to level with you both right now. I will never stop working until you are both ready to handle the enemies which threaten your lives and our way of life. But, I also want to make sure that I am not hindering you either by forcing you to learn things which are not practical to the way you both fight. Therefore, if you think that I am not the best teacher for you, then I will get in contact with Kya to see if she can further assist your development. As it stands, her and I are the only two shinobi who have been taking active roles in rebuilding our shinobi education to be up to true threats." She took a pause to let them gather their thoughts for a reply. As they did, Chie cut off a piece of steak and placed it in her mouth. Medium rare; perfect.

xxxxx

[ Profile Link ]

◆¦ Mission Information
      Mission Title [ Rank ]

Mission Title [ Rank ]
      Mission Details

Mission Title [ Rank ]
      Mission Details

◆¦ Passives
      Hidden Mist Vision
      Korabo A-ranked

◆¦ Other Additives

◆¦ Jutsu Used / Learned
      ● [] shadow clone

A faint smile

Reiko Zena

Mattysandwich

Dedicated Sex Symbol

6,275 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

A faint smile

Dedicated Friend

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2018 9:33 am

Jun did not at all seem any kind of perturbed or disturbed at Zahara recounting his time. That was definitely a wild a** story. It was strange to think of the village as vulnerable but not inconceivable. Her first home, after all, had been raided and destroyed as well. Maybe it had been the strong walls that surrounded them on all sides, or the even taller trees that masked the land for miles that made Jun feel safe. No one ever really thinks that they are going to be assaulted without being called paranoid. She just figured, you know, in a world full of ninjas who can shoot fireballs out of their mouths and crap literal lightning it was bound to eventually happen. That seemed to be a recurring theme with people. They just sucked. "Dang dude, that's rough. It blows that it was so...deadly I guess. Must have been a real wake up call to the guys in charge here. I mean my mom was all kinds of upset when I told her I intended to actually finish out my time at the academy and become a genin. You think that means there will be this huge push to replenish ranks?" The idea didn't bode well with her. That would probably mean she would end of having to do a lot more work and put in all kinds of effort. But there was a motivational factor here. Kya...

Jun lost track of the conversation for a bit there thinking about her friend. It had been years since she had seen her around. They used to spend a lot of time in the same friend circles whenever Jun could muster up enough energy to go out. They had been an odd coupling, that was for sure. Kya could be so dang moody until there was some kind of inhibitor in place. But man did they have a lot of fun. She could be so wild and full of life when finally letting go of that pouty attitude. Fast forward a couple of years and Kya is close with the freaking Hokage and Jun is still eating hot dogs from hot dog carts and just finally getting around to learning actual abilities. Absentmindedly Jun scratched at the dog's ears whenever he ran by her, wondering how she could close the gap between herself and her old friend.

It was the clattering of silverware that had brought her back. Jun unfolded herself from the couch and rose on lithe legs, taking a few steps to be seated at the table. She picked up the fork and knife and slowly cut in to the food, savoring the flavor. Through a mouth full of carrots and a bit of steak Jun moaned in a pleased way, rolling her eyes dramatically and pointing at the food. "Chie you cook some dank food." At least that was what Jun would try to articulate as best she could without opening her mouth too much. She was quiet then, the occasional clattering of her tools as she scraped up more food. Jun was listening, just a bit distantly.

It was a lot to take in right away. The UHV were evil boogeymen you read about in text books and scrolls. They were the big bad that were erased with time, not something that literally threatened them today. Yet here they were in a broken village, on high alert. "It looks like there was some seriousness happening at the Hokage's office. I mean I've never actually graduated before but my ceremony was me picking my headband off of the floor and then leaving. I'm not butthurt about it, I get we're small potatoes right now in comparison to what's going on but...what is going on? Is there anything we can do to help?" Maybe it would put Jun way over her head but doing something sure beat the hell out of pretending that things were copacetic.

Chakra 140/385
                                              Stamina 175/175
                                              Equipment Slingshot
                                              Passives

Technique(s) Used

Mattysandwich

Reiko Zena

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2018 1:32 pm
User Image
              𝒵𝒶𝒽𝒶𝓇𝒶 𝒦𝑒𝓋𝒶𝓁𝒾

He observed the steak when it was placed down by him, he looked at it while he was a bit lost in his own thoughts. They were all just genin afterall then, moving about with the orders given and duty to the village. Listening to the words that were on the UHV, and then the active duties of just two shinobi taking an initiative to get things going. For now, he kept in silence and savored the meal given by their host, Chie, as he thought heavily on things. Watching the dog and the other two, he was already finished with the meal in its entirety as he now sat there with eyes closed and breathing slowly. Meditating for a moment until disturbed.
Mattysandwich

A faint smile

-x- Rei -x-

O.G. Vampire

___youwillknownihilism

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2018 10:41 pm
User Image
User Image

Kaoru was up and in Kya's arms. She kept the hooked weapon on her back in a small but sturdy holster so she could play with the creature as she flickered his eyes from side to side. She was taken abck to the good old days in the land of Claw where her teacher had allowed her to keep whatever she could tame as a pet, and she had tried in vain to tame a venomous snake that, naturally, sent her to the healers for the weekend. That had been embarrassing, but the Truth Bearer had embraced Kya's gumption by finding her something more her speed: an iguana that had long since died since 6 year old Kya came to be it's owner. Now, as Kaoru wriggled in her arms she lovingly stroked it, her face the clear picture of motherly passion. The looming knowledge that Kya couldn't have children was ever present in her mind the entire time, but it didn't too much bother her. Hell, maybe one day she could see about getting some healing done from the scars that Sekkedai had left her with, but until then it didn't too much matter one way or the other: she felt she'd be an awful mother.

She moved to the address, letting the dog down and listening as she barked to Kya. "Stay." she would say, hoping against hope Kanzaki bothered to train her. Regardless, she gave a hearty kick and the door came flying open. Kaoru didn't flinch, but rather bounded in with her tiny legs and tail wagging. Naturally, she hadn't yet been well trained. Without a second thought, the Uchiha also walked in. Kaoru was free to bounce about like an energetic rubber bouncy ball, and Kya had no real intent to stop her. No, Kya scanned the building... a ******** pigsty as one would expect of... why was she about to think the name Edo? She shook that lapse of mental control away while walking towards the bedrooms. There found an article of clothing atop a pile she guessed was dirty since it was just haphazardly against a wall in the back of the sleeping space. She gave a sharp whistle and the dog bounded back into the room, clearly having been up to no good as she was licking something food related from his nose. "Kanzaki is gonna have to train you better." Kya commented as she stowed the glothing away in a backpack she stole from the missing Hyuga and lifted Kaoru with her other arm, offering a kiss to the back of her head. "Off we go, girl," she cooed, exiting with the building door still open.

║ CHAKRAx 0,910 / 0,910 x ║ STAMINAx 715 / 0,715 x ║ ACx A lot. x ║ RYOx Also a lot.
Konohax Jounin x X-B x Oracle/Blood Bender x
xxxxx

[ The Bloodmoon Rises ]

COMBAT DATA

Base D.R.
┌───────────────────────────────────────┐
+10 Strength || +0 Speed || +0 Reflex || +0 Fortitude
└───────────────────────────────────────┘

✘║ Activations Used
      Creeping Silhouette [ B]
      Activation DetailsMarks a surface of up to 50 square meters in size for observation. When the first person who is not the user enters that area, the user is notified. The longer that person remains in contact with the surface, the more the user learns about them, starting with the relative size of the Chakra pools and gradually getting more specific. After three posts of contact, the target’s elemental affinities are known; after four posts, bloodline type (if any) and affinity for certain types of Jutsu are assessed (lets the user know if the target specializes in Ninjutsu, Genjutsu, etc.); at six posts, the target’s identity, as well as any seals present on the body, is determined; at seven posts, the contents of any of the target’s seals are identified if they have Chakra and the relative strength of that Chakra is gleaned. Does not have an upkeep cost, but the user must focus on the area in question to sustain the flow of information, consuming one activation per post.
      Activation DR: [ +0 Strength || + 0 Speed || +0 Reflex || +0 Fortitude ] ↵

Activation Two [ Rank ]
      Activation Details

Activation Three [ Rank ]
      Activation Details

✘║ Ongoing Techniques
      Active Tech One [ Rank ]
      Technique Details

Active Tech Two [ Rank ]
      Technique Details

Active Tech Three [ Rank ]
      Technique Details

✘║ Combat Passives
      Mangekyo Sharingan
      Clarity
      To Copy
      Hypnotize

NON-COMBAT DATA

✘║ Mission Information
      Mission Title [ Rank ]
      Mission Details

Mission Title [ Rank ]
      Mission Details

Mission Title [ Rank ]
      Mission Details

✘║ Non-Combat Passives
      Text Here
      Text Here
      Text Here
      Text Here

✘║ Jutsu Learned
      Text Here
      Text Here
      Text Here
      Text Here

✘║ OOC
      Notes:

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2018 5:21 pm
User ImageUser Image
Chie was about to respond to Jun's question about what there was to do when there was the sound of chanting from outside of her window. The woman rose a finger to denote everyone in the room to be quiet as she slowly moved over to her window and opened it. The chanting was strong, and there was a theme to it. At first, the words were hard to transcribe. But, after a bit of time, the message became clear.

"No more Hokage! No more hokage!"

"What the devil?" Chie asked as she listened to the nonsense. Her eyes caught a cluster of people in the streets of the apartments. They started with the repeated chanting, but the tension was becoming thicker by the second. "Well this can't be good." She said to herself. She then realized that she had two other people in the room with her. Maybe she could get this going. "Alright, anyone have any idea what's going on outside?" She asked. If anyone had some intel then that would be swell.

xxxxx

[ Profile Link ]

◆¦ Mission Information
      Mission Title [ Rank ]

Mission Title [ Rank ]
      Mission Details

Mission Title [ Rank ]
      Mission Details

◆¦ Passives
      Hidden Mist Vision
      Korabo A-ranked

◆¦ Other Additives

◆¦ Jutsu Used / Learned
      ● [] shadow clone

A faint smile

Reiko Zena
With your eyes, you can see that the group has at least sixty people.

Mattysandwich

Dedicated Sex Symbol

6,275 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

A faint smile

Dedicated Friend

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2018 8:38 am

Jun had been spacing out after practically licking her plate clean. Absentmindedly her fingers played with a lock of red-orange hair. She was feeling the air around her, sensing what Zahara and Chie were putting out. There was a lot going on right now, and a mental brush of Kya's energy had put a smile on her face. It took her awhile to hear the chanting outside. "No more Hokage?" Jun repeated before the words actually sank in. Now there was an idea. Was it a very good one? Most people seemed to forget that there was also a daimyo in charge of situations here. The Hokage was supposed to be someone who would lead and protect them. Were these people anarchists? "They're probably salty over all the crap that happened. You know, everyone dying in that attack?" That seemed fairly obvious to her now. Jun stood at the window, peaking out the blinders at all the angry faces swirling and shouting in unison. "I'm gonna check it out." Jun reached in to her pocket and tossed the headband she had yet to put on towards the couch. Without that she looked fairly close to being an average citizen. Jun just started her training so there were no obvious tell-tale signs of her being a part of the force here. With a few unclippings she undid the utility belt and emptied one of the pouches in to her hands. A load of heavy little metal balls spilled out, which she promptly stuffed in to her pocket. She flipped her shirt over the slingshot and head right out the door. Jun just waltzed in to the crowd, skirting around the thumping bodies until she found herself near someone with a sign. "I didn't know we were doing this today. remind me what we're doing exactly?" Jun was nodding her head along with the crowd while trying to speak to someone in hopes of finding out what was going on. Simultaneously she focused on sensing any kind of threat via chakra sources. Should something flair up Jun would at least be paying attention.

Chakra 175/385
                                              Stamina 175/175
                                              Equipment Slingshot
                                              Passives

Technique(s) Used

Mattysandwich

Reiko Zena

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2018 1:03 pm
User Image
              𝒵𝒶𝒽𝒶𝓇𝒶 𝒦𝑒𝓋𝒶𝓁𝒾

The horde of people outside had been a real treat to say the least when he reopened his eyes, gold replaced with the bleak white of the Byakugan. He had been meditating for a few minutes now when the attention brought him back to his senses, yet he saw the chanting groups of people long before he heard them even with closed eyes he could see far. A moment after he opened his eyes however, they returned to normal with their faded amber.

He moved with a bit of a purpose, rising to his feet and approaching the same window the genin instructor had been by. Remaining silent, he observed the collective of people down in the streets while Jun was moving out and about as Chie asked about information. Her observation was something he agreed with, given the state of affairs at least as Zahara bit back his tongue to protest the girl from heading out into the hornet's nest. Was a slingshot her weapon of choice?

"Nngh." Zahara took a second with a small groan, hand covering his eyes as he started to get a headache again. Waiting a second, he shook his head slowly to play it off as he said "Jun's got one way to find out, I suppose." He stopped as the wave of pain went away and he paced briefly in the apartment. Should he follow Jun? If he did, should he at least use a clone?

"Hmm. I am at a loss, not really scared of a riot of citizens." He joked half-heartily, looking to Chie. "But looks like a protest, least I hope."
Mattysandwich

A faint smile

-x- Rei -x-

O.G. Vampire

Mattysandwich

Dedicated Sex Symbol

6,275 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2018 3:30 pm
User ImageUser Image
Chie's eyes widened as her jaw dropped. "Wh-what do you think you're doing?!" She gasped out as her confusion and frustration were also mimicked in her arm and hand gestures, although it took her too long to get the words out. Jun had already left the apartment. Her head flung outside of her window as she was able to pick out Jun. She wasn't dead yet, so thank god. She didn't even seem noticed at the moment. Looks like taking off the head band really allowed her to blend right in. She took a sigh of relief. Zahara's words mimicked her thoughts. This didn't seem like a full blown riot yet. Nothing was being destroyed. The question was, how long would this uneasy peace last?

Meanwhile, Jun would find herself standing next to a elderly looking woman. She chanted loudly until the girl's questioning caught her ear. "Hey there little sugar. We're right now protesting the lack of leadership in lieu of these recent attacks. In short, we're protesting how our Kage is not supporting the community enough." The chanting grew louder until there was an abrupt silence. Cheering then took over as a well tailored man stood elevated above the crowd. "That's our leader! His name is Masamune Ooda." The elderly women whispered to Jun as she never took her eyes off of the man. He disingenuously commanded with body language for the crowds to cease their cheering as he waited for a chance to speak. "My brothers and sisters of Konohagakure!" He shouted as the cheers took over once again.

"We are here not by choice, but by necessity!" His words struck a chord with the audience. "Too many of us loss our lives and homes during the sandstorm. And where was our Hokage, Ivilice Takahara? Where is she now?!" The crowd booed at her name. They shouted profanities and anger arose like crashing waves. "And where is our current Hokage, Sanae Uzumaki?!" More fury erupted from the crowd. This caused Chie grave concerned. "Well I say we cast aside these false prophets! I say, we take our futures back for ourselves!" He shouted. He then reached behind him and pulled out this mechanical, alien like device. He jerked his arm away from him and the device became a large, heavy looking tower shield. "Who's with me?!" He slammed the shield on his stage as the crowd burst into full on cheers once more.

"He's going to save us all." The elderly woman said to Jun.

"He's going to get them all killed." Chie said horrified to Zahara. Her gaze turned quickly to him as the crowd was still held up in place. "That shield is UHV tech. If they charge the Hokage's office, they'll be considered UHV soldiers and it'll be a full on bloodbath." Panic erupted on her face which caused her to look away. This is the part where she wanted to call for San, or at least Kya. She knew if the Hokage appeared, however, then this protest would become a riot far before they got to the hokage's office. She didn't know how Kya would solve this. Probably with murder. Chie hoped to avoid that. The question was, how? "Cut off the head and the body stops moving." She said softly to herself as she looked out of the window to the ring leader. It was something her mother said. A village is only as strong as their leader. Without a leader, the people lose their momentum to do anything, including the will to fight.

"Zehara, you need to get down there and find Jun." Chie said as she looked at the man. She had confidence in his abilities. "I'm going to make a distraction. When I do, you and Jun will have to grab this man and get him as far from that crowd as possible. I'll come find you as soon as I improvise a red herring to divert them from moving forward." Chie rose a finger as she made her next point. "Remember, with the exception of maybe that ring leader, these are all konoha citizens. No konoha blood will be spilled on our streets." She warned him. Chie was fairly certain the man wasn't about to just go killing civilians, but to double check never seemed to hurt anyone. Her head shifted back to the window. "Go. She's easy enough to spot from the crowd." Chie said as she focused still on the crowd. She had a plan on how to get that man out of the crowd and also to give the crowd something else to focus their attentions on.

◆¦ CHAKRAx 920/ 920 x ◆¦ STAMINAx 675/ 675 x ◆¦ RYOx 2,900 x ◆¦ ACx 17,300
xxxxx

[ Profile Link ]

◆¦ Mission Information
      Mission Title [ Rank ]

Mission Title [ Rank ]
      Mission Details

Mission Title [ Rank ]
      Mission Details

◆¦ Passives
      Hidden Mist Vision
      Korabo A-ranked

◆¦ Other Additives

◆¦ Jutsu Used / Learned
      ● []

A faint smile

Reiko Zena

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2018 4:53 pm

Jun angled an eyebrow at the elderly woman who seemed so sure that this fancy looking gentleman was going to lead them to a golden age or something. This whole plan seemed just as half baked as Jun had been today before heading to the Hokage's office. It was pretty stupid, even. She held her tongue on the matter, thinking it wasn't all together too important to voice any kind of dissent in the moment. With a crowd this big all focusing and cheering on for the same thing it would be impossible to sway any single one of them to see the reality they were currently living in. No one would be able to pick up the pieces so quickly after the village had gotten so nearly destroyed. Blaming it on the current leader was a bit of a stretch. Jun knew people who were that frustrated often found solace in the first thing that promised a better life.

Her musings were interrupted at the sight of the strange device the man sported. It literally morphed in to a shield which was actually pretty bad a**. Jun had found herself momentarily clapping for the trick of it before remembering she was surrounded by a veritable mob and it was probably not cool to clap along with them, even if it was more for the show as opposed to the reason behind it. She hypothesized in that moment that if anyone from the shinobi force happened by and saw what was happening that would be taken as an immediate threat. Something like this couldn't have happened overnight. There had been a seed planted at some point and this was the sprout finally beginning to bloom. Did everyone seriously expect that a violent march on the Hokage's office would amount to anything more than a series of arrests and, at its worst, a possible death? Jun sized up the elderly woman who had given her the low low on the situation and tried to imagine her not getting trampled by this crowd should all hell break loose. Even if she was being an idiot that didn't mean she deserved to die because of it. It was real easy to direct all your anger at something you didn't really know much about.

Jun still couldn't help but understand these people and was finding herself at a serious fork in the road. For the very first time she met the Hokage. It had all taken place in less than an entire minute. She came -as she had been told to do- to the office with the intent to collect her headband and whatever other symbolic or ceremonious thing normally happened. Instead Sanae had literally thrown a headband at her and dismissed Jun and the squad without so much as a flick of the wrist. Jun hadn't though much of it at the time, but if that was the kind of interaction that Sanae Uzumaki tended to have with the masses then no matter what kind of charity work she was putting out or how much she was willing to throw her life on the line the people wouldn't like her. Nobody likes someone who is rude, no matter if the situation dictated that kind of response.

Jun moved slowly through the crowd until she was standing right at the front of the stage. There wasn't any more time to wonder if her 'plan' was going to benefit anything, but it was worth finding out. Her preparation time was rapidly dwindling as she approached the front of the stage. If everything went according to plan than this situation may wind up defused before anyone got hurt. If not, then at least she had bought some time for Chie and Zahara to come up with something better. "Excuse me, Mr. Oodle!" Jun shouted, not aware of her botching of the name. She was already working on storing up a sizable amount of chakra, using the subtle movements of her lips to help her mold it. The training from Chie earlier came to mind, the first time she had ever managed energy of that size. Jun needed to be extra careful with this. Genjutsu were precise, and that was something the girl rarely tended to be. Mentally she put in her intention, repeating a word to herself in her mind over and over again. Shame, shame, shame... Jun's thoughts cleared of all else.

She saw Masamune Ooda lock eyes with her, focusing on the shape of her lips and the sound of her voice. The chakra poured out of her in invisible rivulets, casting her spell upon the unsuspecting soul. Jun wanted him to feel her power seep in to his brain and being, to seize control of his thoughts and force him to feel that shame. "Masamune, do you really care about these people? Or are you using them for your own gain?" Jun was standing right in front of him at the foot of the stag, gazing up from the crowd. She had raised her hands to gain his attention, shouting above the roar of the crowd. Jun felt a draw from her body but pushed past it, not letting the anxiety of it all get to her. To any normal being it wouldn't be clear she had done anything. No hand seals, no flashy maneuver or announcement of her action. It was just her and Masamune Ooda right then, and the full force that Jun could throw in to a single ability.

Hopefully it worked.

Chakra 165/385
                                              Stamina 175/175
                                              Equipment Slingshot
                                              Passives

Technique(s) Used

• Ataeru Kanjoo no Jutsu [ Inflict Emotion Technique ]
                                                  →→Rank: B
                                                  →→P/S. Sense: Chakra // Sound
                                                  →→Base Duration // Upkeep: 2 Posts // 25 Chakra
                                                  →→Source: Physical Contact, or Eye Contact [Sound, added from Inception]
                                                  →→Description: This is a fairly high level Genjutsu where the Shinobi temporarily changes the emotions of the target to his/her liking. The emotions imparted can be anything from ecstasy, despair, overconfidence, grief, etc.

Mattysandwich

Reiko Zena

A faint smile

Dedicated Friend

-x- Rei -x-

O.G. Vampire

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2018 9:54 am
User Image
              𝒵𝒶𝒽𝒶𝓇𝒶 𝒦𝑒𝓋𝒶𝓁𝒾

There had been no time to waste soon as Chie had been citing through a few words of what had been going down. In the recess of his mind, Zahara was mapping out a few possibilities of what he could do and had a few slight revisions to the plans he had. No blood was to spill, and subterfuge was going to be a key part to the execution. He didn't know the specifics of what Chie was talking about or anything of the UHV's relevance but he was already motivated as soon as religious provocation was spouted off from the inciting shouter in the midst of the crowd.

He hated that, the stigma of prophet being thrown around like it was just a casual label. There he was still staring out of the window as Chie been explaining the circumstances but only his eyes were focused on the central problem. Jaw set and teeth gritting, tension was building in his muscles almost visibly as he ran through a few mental exercises. With a single held handseal, Zahara closed his eyes and concentrated on the flow of chakra outward from his body and soon three identical copies of himself appeared, breaking off in a sprint out the door. Shadow clones as they each did a seal and the transformation technique turned them into average citizens though they each retained the yellow headwrap to make them stand out to at least. The forms they took were in the following order of a young male in green, an older gentleman in black robes and finally a woman with a vest and blonde hair.

"Sending in three shadow clones ahead, they'll be among the crowd to be my eyes. I'll make a move when it's appropriate." He explained a portion of his plans to Chie as he bent down low as if to concentrate, eyes closed as he focused his chakra again. For a moment he would seem to be as still as a statue and suddenly only a whiff of air would be there as he used the body flicker. He moved through and out of the apartment, door closed with his sudden departure as he reappeared on the streets, off to the side in an alley but only for a short moment as he used the earth element to sink into the ground. Byakugan active and clones above, Zahara moved underground, past the crowds and under the feet of the unsuspecting populace as he neared the general location of the one who carried a shield that Chie seemed so scared of.

Meanwhile his shadow clones walked among the crowd, now each removing their head wraps to better blend into the crowd. They worked with their own initiative, moving toward where they suspected Jun was. "To what is they preach toward then if they're so much a prophet!" One of the transformed shadow clones shouted, the eldery one spoke with a shout. Another of Zahara's transformed clones, the young man in green, moved now closer to Jun, headwrap was returned to their head and kept ready in case anything unexpected happened.

Zahara // 190 Chakra 200 Stamina

--------

Clone 1 "Elder Man" // 50 Chakra 40 Stamina
Clone 2 "Blonde Woman" // 70 Chakra 20 Stamina
Clone 3 "Young Man" // 20 Chakra 40 Stamina

Mattysandwich

A faint smile

❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 55 56 57 58 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff