Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)
[☁] || Piercing Clouds || ::Raikage's Office:: [Kage:OUT] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 225 226 227 228 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 9:40 pm
User Image
Kein Uchiha
Jounin ۞ Demon Of The North ۞ Kumogakure ۞ Active Three Tomoe Sharingan
Ryo:200 両 ۞ AC:9250

Kein considered tracking the man down but noted the man and moved on he took a deep breath and said," You want the long version or the short version." He did not really want to give up that much detail until he got the go-ahead from the Raikage but Sypher deserved to know since his shinobi might be on the line.

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 9:56 pm
What I was
User Image
BROKEN

Sypher paused to think about it and tapped his chin "Gimme the full thing. If it changes later, you can fill me in and we'll be good." he replied.

(Sorry...crap post but I'm tired and going to bed soon)

What I became
User Image
STRONG ...thanks to you  

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

Haruhi000777

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 9:35 am
User Image
~ Suzume Kinjo ~ Kumogakure ~ Genin ~ Bukijutsu ~

Chakra Pool: 200 ~ AC: 1200 ~ Ryo: 550

The next mission was to clean the Raikage's office. That shouldn't be too hard, Kinpaku would have kept it in some sort of organized way, right? She and Cloud reached the building that housed the Raikage's office and were directed inside. Apparently the Raikage was in... or at least her clone was. Since there did not seem to be any important or secretive mission assigning going on, Suzume and Cloud were allowed inside to begin cleaning. Upon entering, Suzume viewed her surroundings... the place looked like a mess.

[Post 1/5]

It really did make the red head wonder how the place could look messier since the last time she had been there. Then again, she had not been inside this office for awhile so who knew what happened? Still, this was for the Raikage and Suzume would do her best to clean this place up for Kinpaku. "Raikage-sama, I am here to clean up your office and organize everything. Just tell me where things need to go and I will get it done." Sure it might of been just a clone but it was capable of thought and all of that, why not speak to it?

[Post 2/5]

Honestly this was quite boring and Suzume could not wait until she could take on more dangerous missions. Not to say that she hated doing this, it was for the Raikage and everything. Which was not to say she was brown nosing, it was just nice to do something nice. First thing was first, she cleared off any papers or scrolls from the floor and set them out of the way s she could sweep and dust. This of course required that she open the window a bit so any clouds of dust had a place to escape. After that, she would take any rug outside and hit it so that any dust was cleared from there. After which came scrubbing the floor and spaces so that they would be nice and clean.

[Post 3/5]

After cleaning the desk, she began organizing papers and scrolls. It was a bit monotonous but at least it was easy enough she could let part of her mind check out. Cloud had not been quite helpful since he was just a puppy and did not understand the concept of cleaning. He even tried playing with one of the papers that had gotten loose. She managed to get it away but it had several holes in it and some puppy drool. "Um... sorry about that Raikage-same." said Suzume, feeling bad and hoping there was nothing incredibly important on that piece of paper.

[Post 4/5]

Finally she organized everything in the file cabinets and set any scrolls where they needed to go. When she was finished, the office looked clean and organized. Hopefully the Raikage would be pleased with her work. "There we go. You have a good day Raikage-sama." said Suzume, smiling and giving the clone a bow while Cloud gave a 'woof' as a goodbye. Exiting the office with the cleaning supplies, she exchanged them with the secretary for her pay. After that she and Cloud left the building so they could take on a couple more missions.

[Post 5/5 Office Organization Complete]

Cloud ~ Male Puppy German Shepherd ~ Ninja Dog in training ~

User Image

"There are no limits. Only plateaus, and one must not stay there, you must go beyond them.”

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 10:19 am
Haruhi000777

"Suzumeeeee! Mission time." Tenrai grinned, "Just patrol the entire village, it doesn't even have to be that long, just make a quick check everywhere!" Tenrai said. Than disappeared to do his part in the mission.  

Desin Slight

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 11:50 am
xxxxKinpaku Isshinxxxx

User Image
Reading over the sheet of paper, the Lady sighed. Kinpaku needed to end this situation with the murderer, and as such, it was a difficult thing to just ignore the words in the letter. The girl had made a bid for the snakes' allegiance, and at the very least, she had obtained vital information. On top of which, she wished to communicate with Kein.

No time to reply, she looked up. There was the boy that yearned to learn Kanjo. Voices outside as well. Stern male ones... Likely more mission seeking, and yet, Kinpaku sat up. Her time, the clone's time, was to be spent being dutiful while she progenitor learned and worked and trained.

"Enter," she called, noting the presence of the red head Suzume. Another promising genin, she hustled and bustled about the office. Apparently, the secretary outside had tacked up a request to clean it. The clone only gave pleasant nods, as she hurried about cleaning, and left once more.

"A mask for every situation..."

"And a performance for every soul."

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 4:59 pm
User Image
Kein Uchiha

Kien sighed and said," Well basically this mission will be an A-Ranked mission to the old Uchiha Stronghold in the land of fire. The mission will serve a dual purpose. First off it will be to scour the stronghold for artifacts of note and information on the Uchiha clan. Second will be to examine the possibility of using the old stronghold should events continue to spiral in the direction they have. Furthermore the stronghold dates back to the creation of the hidden leaf village. So we will be on the lookout for information concerning the leaf village and if we did find any it would be a top priority to get that information back to home safely." The mission was still deep in enemy controlled territory.

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 5:04 pm
What I was
User Image
BROKEN

Sypher tilted his head as he listened and then smiled wickedly "Sounds like a blast. When is this mission going to happen?" he asked, leaning forward on his heels. He hadn't been to Leaf since he was little and looked forward to searching out his old foster father. The one who had been so vindictive as to jutsu a pair of rabbit ears onto his head and disfigure a 5 year old "I might make a side trip while we're there...just a little one."

What I became
User Image
STRONG ...thanks to you  
PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 6:14 pm
User Image
Kein Uchiha

Now it was Kein's turn to be interested. He cocked his head and said," I don't think that would be a good idea considering but where would you go? " There was only the hidden leaf village in the area and that was a BIG no-no. Especially since they were on the brink of war as it is. It was bad enough that covert actions were already being taken if a cloud shinobi just up and appeared things could go wrong FAST.

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 6:28 pm
What I was
User Image
BROKEN

Sypher went silent for a moment, resting his head on his knees as he debated what to tell Kein. His past was something he had rarely ever spoken about but "You shared with me...I suppose I can share with you." he leaned forward slightly and pulled his hair back from his ears. Scars encircled the skin around his ears and disappeared up into his hair line "I've had...47 foster parents. I've lived in every village at some point in time, often going back and forth between them. Being an abandoned child and one with a bad temper made me less than desirable." he let the hair fall back. He had more scars on his body than most warriors in their 60's and not all were from fights. Sypher's skin was a map of places and he knew every detail behind the scars that decorated and marred it. But those scars around his ears held a special place of hatred in his chest "Foster father 35 was a drunk. One day, I broke a bottle of his and he stepped on it. He was also a very skilled shinobi. In his rage, he took the ears of a butchered rabbit and used a transformation jutsu to fix them over my original ears. I was 7. I lived with those things until I entered the chunnin exams and managed to remove them." Sypher smiled then, a dark smile that so much restrained rage that it could only come from someone who had been tormented and abused...rage that came from the darkest memories "I hold a special place in my heart for that man. And he lives in Leaf. I've always been meaning to stop by and have a visit with him."

What I became
User Image
STRONG ...thanks to you  
PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 6:33 pm
The girl went by him so fast, kyo spun around and fell onto his butt. He shook his head as he now faced the wall and looked up. What the he'll was that? He stood and dragged a chair to it. He stood up on it and looked at it. It was the damn mission bored! He was too short to see it. He looked at the small missions and climbed down. He stomped ot of the office at a quick pace and waved to Sypher, hearing some of their conversation. "Why don't you disguise yourselves as leaf ninja or travelers." walking off, he went to do some missions.  

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 6:45 pm
User Image
Kein Uchiha

Kein rubbed his head and said," That would be a problem but one easily rectified. If she.." He jerked his thumb up at the office before continuing,".. agrees to this I will explain my plan for that once we have finished. You will be able to do what you will and not be traced back to the cloud village." He stood and brushed his pants off and made his way into the building and up to he office as he knocked on the door and waited on the other side.

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 6:53 pm
What I was
User Image
BROKEN

"Let me know what's happening. I'm going to be at the dojo still." Sypher stood and stretched before the clone slowly vanished after relaying all the information back to Sypher at the dojo "Come get me. Doki is ready to be taken on a mission...I think..." was the parting comment before it vanished.

((Exit Clone))

What I became
User Image
STRONG ...thanks to you  

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 8:26 pm
xxxxKinpaku Isshinxxxx

User Image
Now that was irritating. She'd announced for someone to enter, and yet... No one had. They gabbed away outside, and it was endlessly irksome. Sure, the clone had nothing better to do, but that didn't change that her time was being wasted. "Are any of you going to enter? Or can I just vacate and come back later?" spoke the raikage. Clone or not, it seemed the buzz from a distance away afflicted the clone in a similar manner.

"A mask for every situation..."

"And a performance for every soul."

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 8:33 pm
User Image
Kein Uchiha
Jounin ۞ Demon Of The North ۞ Kumogakure ۞ Three Tomoe Sharingan

Kein nodded as he entered the office. He blinked slowly but kept his newly mastered sharingan active, he was proud of it and was contemplating keeping it active all the time . With a deep breath he said," Milady I have an idea for a mission. Its risky and dangerous but the profits are massive." He hoped she would allow him to lead this mission.

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 9:04 pm
[I'm pressed for time, so these'll be short, for the most part.]

"You better have a good argument for me even considering something like that at a time like this," spoke the clone, her index finger rubbing away at her temple. It was a time, where atience was running slim. "Be quick... Patience is thin."

☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 225 226 227 228 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games