Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)
[☁] || The Azure Angel || .:Kumogakure Hospital:. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 64 65 66 67 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rexnov

Alien Abductee

1,350 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2015 12:28 pm
Axel Storn
Genin l Kumogakure l Samurai l Prodigy
Chakra - 250/250 l Stamina - 250/250

Axel lingered while the two people he had met earlier in the day, Hakanai and Toso, left. He looked at the mother and the little girl and could not help but smile seeing how happy, and relieved, the two looked now that they were together. The little girl turned and saw he was still at the door, the boy crossed his arms and have her a smile and a final wave of the hand before he retired from the hospital all together. The words about Toso and having no home stuck with him, Axel didn't really have a place to stay either, most of the time he remained at the academy grounds, he even slept there more than a dozen times. Sleeping on the cold ground builds character, his father more than once had told him. It teaches that the world owes us nothing, but we owe everything to it. He couldn't help but think about his father's words; as hard as they were, they always seemed to be true. The red head now stood in front of the hospital doors and had a decision to make: should he go to the office and turn in the mission, or should he go to the dojo and train? This sort of thing was always hard, his duty or his desire? Two roads which seemed to diverge but more often than one would think, as he had seen, met at one point or another, far or close. He sighed and decided that today, he would go on and do his duty.

Ooc:

Technique Used: [NAME] [DESCRIPTION]

...I am the shield that guards the realm of men."

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2015 1:44 pm
User Image
Hanna
Chakra: 280
Stamina: 260

Hanna moved from the wall being all small and sneaky like and headed toward the academy. She wasn't being spoke to and she honestly didn't want Kaileer to catch her and chew her out because she knew it was coming. She would definitely prefer it be later rather than now.

{Quickly EXITS}  

XAyame_HatakeX
Vice Captain

Demonic Bloodsucker

7,225 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500

o Takii o

Inquisitive Noob

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2015 10:28 pm
Gamzee Sagishi || Doc Sake

User Image

...This hospital was the most glorious thing he had ever seen in all his days. Gam had been standing far enough back from the entrance to see all it's marvels. It towered high into the sky through several layers of clouds. "Wow..." was all he could say with his mouth slightly open. Suddenly he noticed someone beside him, glancing quickly he was a little alarmed, but noticed it was a man wearing a doctors coat. "Beautiful isn't it..." He said looking up at it. Then looking to Gam with a smile. "Doctor Yakashi, and you are?" He asked politely. "Gamzee..." He said a little confused at first, but he knew exactly what to say next. "Umm... I'm here to learn Eiseijutsu... It's my first day." He said a little koi. The doctor laughed before motioning him to come on inside. Gam followed quickly behind like an edger puppy. As he entered it he saw it was even more beautiful inside. "Come this way." said the doctor heading to a door far off to the left. As he entered the room he saw many doctors rushing about, this seemed to be the doctors lobby when they went to and from different patients. Lost in what he saw the doctor appeared once again out of nowhere with a doctors coat nicely folded handing it to Gam. He took it not sure what to do with it, or why it as handed to him. "Well, get started..." He said handing him a few clipboards before disappearing behind more doors. Gam was completely confused but at the same time he was excited for what just happen. He as welcomed to the hospital and given administration into here...

...Putting on the coat, he let his hood hang over the back of the coat. Looking down at the first clipboard he saw a name, blood type, what was going on with the patient, a room number, etc. There was a lot of information here. Gam guessed he should get started immediately. The room number was 2036, which he guess with the size of this hospital meant it was on the 20th floor. Looking around he saw a sign pointing in the direction of elevators. He walked towards them and through the door. There was a huge room dedicated to nothing but elevators. Gamzee got into the nearest one and pressed 20 on the dial. He was the only one in the elevator luckily enough. As the ding from the elevator came and the doors closed he looked down about began to review the notes on his first patient. It seemed it was a shinobi that had sustained moderate abrasions from his last mission, but even though they had all be taken care of his condition had not improved at all. DING! He looked up as the doors opened to a vast network of hallways, doctors and nurses roaming about he walked out of the elevator and it closed behind him. He looked to the nearest room numbers to see which direction he needed to go, seeing he needed to go right he headed down the hallway until he came to the room 2036. Opening and closing the door behind him all the noise from outside went silent. All he heard was the machines that were hooked up to the unconscious man...

...Walking over to the man he began to look him up and down while looking at the clipboard. Everything on the clipboard he knew already from the elevator right up. Placing the stack of clipboards on the counter he began to examine the patient with his own eyes. Almost like instinct he placed his hands over the man and began to feel along the man's body, starting from the head working his way down to his chest going down to this stomach, but something clicked in his head, and he applied chakra to his hands. A misty purple chakra slowly shown from his hands as he began to go up and down his chest and stomach. There was something in him, but it was moving rapidly through his blood it seemed. He continued to run his hands up and down the man, his brow furrowed together as he continued to try to figure out what was going on with this man. There as no broken bones that hadn't begun to meld together, there wasn't any abrasions that weren't mended already. For several minutes Gam continued to run his hands along the man attempting to figure it all out. Suddenly it came to him, it was a so working necrotic poison running through his blood...

...Gam knew he would have to open back up one of these abrasions to remove the poison, hopefully he could do it quickly enough for there not to be any permanent damage to him. Gam began to work quickly, he reached for a scalpel that was in a drawer close to the bed. It was in a clean status he could tell. Keeping one hand on the patients to know exactly where the poison was most built up. Gam was very steady with the scalpel as he looked at all the bandages along the man's torso. One was fairly close to the mass of poison build up, he removed the bandage as he stopped his chakra flow, it as still a fresh stitch, so it was still fairly open. He sliced the stitches, luckily there was barely any blood as the wound opened up a bit he could see the flesh inside starting to turn slightly black from the poison. Gam put down the scalpel in the bed tray that had a bit of water in the bottom to quickly take any blood or anything off the instruments. Gam clasped his hands together looking to the man's face. He still seemed completely out of it. They must have him on some heavy medication, hopefully this didn't wake him out of it...

...Gam began to form chakra between his hands, the same medical chakra that was a light misty purple. Placing his hands just above the laceration he began to focus on removing the poison, he could pin-point the difference between what was foreign in the body and what was part of it. He focused on the foreign poison in the body and began to remove it slowly. Glob after glob it began to come out, forming an orb right below his palms surrounded by his chakra, once there was a good amount he brought it to the bed pan and let it go, then went right back to extracting the poison from the man's body. It was a slow and tedious process, but he felt accomplished doing it. After about two hours he had removed every last bit of the poison. Letting out a sigh of relief he had finished it all. Gam needed to stitch him back up, but first he ran his hands over the man looking for even the slightest amount of poison. After several minutes he was happy to find nothing. Reaching to the drawer again he pulled out a sewing needle and thread. He stitched the wound back up and sat down with a huge exhale of breath. He had saved this man's life. That's exactly what Gam had done...

..."Well done!" a voice came from behind him, startling him enough to make him jump out of the chair. Doctor Yakashi stood there with a bright smile across his lips. "I just did what came natural..." He said with a smile across his on lips. Gam was proud of himself. Looking to the scalpel and the poison in the bed pan he needed to get rid of it. Reaching into his pocket he removed a flask of sake, and placed a good bit into his mouth, swishing it around and infusing it with his own chakra to the point that it as potent enough to clear the scalpel of any virus, poison, or anything else. Picking up the scalpel he put it in another bed pan and began to run the sake from his mouth along the scalpel. It shimmered with the cleansing of his sake. Gam then placed it on the counter for a nurse to do something with. Standing up he took the poison filled bed pan and put it in the nearest toxic bin. Then he began to clean the bed pan the same way, but over a sink in the corner. Knowing it would clean it to perfection...

Shindan [ Diagnosis ]
Learned

Jokyo Dokubutsu [ Poison Removal ]
Learned

Missions::
Diagnosis & Purfication x2 Rank D

Rank:: Genin || Chakra Pool:: 425 || Stamina Pool:: 75 || Class:: Medical/Senor || Bloodline:: Oni

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2015 12:31 am
Gamzee Sagishi || Doc Sake

User Image

...Gamzee began to walk down the hall with Doctor Yakashi, he felt he could learn a lot from this guy, but at the same time it seemed he kept just throwing him into things to learn for himself. Doctor Yakashi rambled off the went down a different hallway to go about his own work. Gam let out a sigh of relief. He stood in the middle of the hallway, just enjoying where he was. The place was calming to him. Looking at the last chart he had he took off to the next room. It wasn't to far from where he was, the patient had just came in and had sustained a injury while training just a bit ago. Gam continued to read the chart on the patient as he entered the room. "Good afternoon. We'll have you fix qui..." He was talking to himself as the patient was doped up on meds. Gam shook his head. This seemed to be this hospitals favorite thing to do. As he walked over to the bed to examine the wound he took a gulp out of his flask of sake. Placing it back into his pocket he began by placing his hand along the wound with glowing purple chakra flowing outward. Making sure it was just a simple wound. He figured he would try a new way of treating this wound...

...Beginning by evaluating the wound he began to focus intently on his chakra around his hands. Focusing on mending the flesh together, the tendons around his calf, even the muscles that had been torn from what looked to be a clean slice from a katana of sorts. Slowly the tendons began to meld back together bring back their normal coloration, next the muscle began to tie themselves together forming into one muscle instead of a bloody mess of two. There was a slight scar along the muscle, but it would be fine with enough bed rest. No bone had been broken, so that was a good thing. Nothing but a flesh wound. He continued on mending the wound for the next 20 or 30 minutes...

...As he began to finish the skin came together with slight different coloration, it held a darker color, not much he could do about scar tissue that would have taken a much more advance technique than what he was capable of. The chakra all at once vanished from his hands and he let out a long exhaled breath of exhaustion. He had been doing this all day long. It was time for him to leave. Another good patient. Gam turned to leave, signing off on the chart and exiting the room after placing the chart on the back of the door. He took out his flask again, finishing off what as in it. He placed the empty flask into his satchel, with the rest of the empty ones. Gam began to walk to the elevator. He would definitely be back here tomorrow doing the exact same thing. Once in the elevator with a few other nurses and people visiting family he stood in the back silent. The ding that put him on the ground floor sounded and he exited the elevator. He didn't speak to anyone as he exited the hospital and headed off somewhere else...

Chiyute No Jutsu: Karui [ Healing Hands Technique: Minor ]
Learned

Profession Mission complete:
Diagnosis

[/Exit]

Rank:: Genin || Chakra Pool:: 425 || Stamina Pool:: 75 || Class:: Medical/Senor || Bloodline:: Oni

o Takii o

Inquisitive Noob

Royal Taorito

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2015 12:13 pm
User Image
┎┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
к α ι ℓ є є rc є ι η ' ℓ у s
α ɢ є :: 1 7ɢ є η ∂ є r :: м α ℓ є r α ι к α ɢ є / נ σ υ η ι ηк υ м σ ɢ α к υ r є
вυкιנυтsυвℓσσ∂ℓιηєнαкємσтσ cℓαη
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┚

-----samuru visibly jerked away from my hand, and I let it drop to my side, the smile sliding from my face. This was exactly what I'd meant, but apparently he didn't believe it. He started rambling, and I listened silently. It was pretty obvious he was panicking, either from my words or something else, I wasn't sure. I could bring him some clothes. He was taller than me so I wasn't sure they would fit, but he wasn't necessarily bigger than me either. When I thought about it, though, what few belongings I'd had in my apartment were gone, too. Including any extra clothes, a supply of probably rotting food, and more importantly my bed. The last brought a forlorn feeling. I couldn't remember the last time I'd had a proper night's sleep. I didn't let myself think about how exhausted I was.
-----I rubbed the back of my neck, considering what to do. I honestly wasn't sure. I stared back at him for a moment, and then sighed. Unbuckling the bracers on my arms, I slid my coat off and tossed it onto the bed, careful to avoid hitting Samuru. That left me with the leather armor, and sleeveless shirt beneath it, but shedding about five pounds, I'd forgotten how heavy that coat was. I wouldn't be outside for that long, so the cold probably wouldn't be too bad. Gesturing to the coat, I looked back at Samuru. It was long enough to cover near down to his knees. "You can borrow that, if you want. It should fit. I can't really help you with pants though. If you can bear with what you have for a while, I can help you buy new belongings later." Taking a step back, I shoved my hands into my pockets. "Get washed up and I can meet you there, alright? It's not too far from here, a restaurant called 'Edible Creations'." I waited a moment to see if he had anything else to say before heading out of the room. "Just take it easy." There was no sense in him getting riled up and then hurting himself.

[Exit unless stopped]

►► O. O. C. ◄◄

« ωιтнσυт ғ є α r тнєrє ιs ησ c σ υ r α ɢ є »
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
r y σ :: 両 7 7 5 0
α c :: 3 2 8 2 5

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
c н α к r αρ σ σ ℓ :: 8 0 5 / 8 0 5
ѕ т α м ι η αρ σ σ ℓ :: 7 8 5 / 7 8 5
т r α η c єρ σ ι η т s :: 2 0 / 2 0
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

кυηαι :: 10 (normal), 5 (heavy)
sнυrιкєη :: 10
sєηвση :: 05

• 30' wire
• Small hammer
• Breathing mask [Equipped]
• UHV shield
• Scroll [9 swords stored within]
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

тєcнηιqυєѕ υsє∂

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

αcтιvє αвιℓιтιєs

pαssιvє αвιℓιтιєs
• Greatly improved reflexes [Stage Five; Kiss of Flesh and Steel Mastery]
• Mildly improved reflexes [Stage Three; Tame Za Kyokudo Mastery]
• Greatly improved agility [Stage Five; Basai Bagua Mastery]
• Improved mobility [Basai Bagua: Move as Water - A Rank]
• Mildly improved strength [Stage Two; Tame Za Kyokudo Mastery]
• Improved perception [Shunkan no Hagane: Final Words - S Rank]

• +290 Chakra/ +290 Stamina [Training]
• +50 Chakra/ +50 Stamina [Shinobi-mas]
• +50 Chakra/ +50 Stamina [Gobblemonster Parade]
• +40 Chakra/ +40 Stamina [Event Rewards]
• 5 chakra or stamina refunded from bloodline techniques, +20 Chakra/ +20 Stamina [Thoroughbred Discipline]
• B-rank Ninjutsu require no hand seals [Mystic Hero Discipline]

• 2 post reduction to Bukijutsu [Personal Attribute]
• 3 post reduction to Bukijutsu [Bukijutsu Class Reduction]
• 3 post reduction to any jutsu [Bloodline Class Reduction]
• 1 post reduction to Taijutsu [Santa's Knowledge]
• 1 post reduction to Ninjutsu [Santa's Knowledge]
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

Canoodling Flibberty Jibbit
Artwork and character © Tao-Benshin

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2015 2:35 pm
User ImageUser ImageUser Image
  • Samuru Sanmiitai : ✠

✠_| Jounin | Konohagakure Kumogakure | Doton : Raiton | AC 11,725 | ⇣ ⇣ ⇣
    ✠_| | Genjutsu : Inception | Puppeteer : Marionette | Jinchuuriki: Nibi | ⇣ ⇣
    ✠_| | | Sakkakugan [ Amiti ] | Chakra 570 | Stamina 90 | ⇣

Samuru shuffled away from the coat, using his right arm to lift and then lower himself. Glancing up, he remembered the place from....somewhere I went there once. Amiti's low rumble startled him and he shied down, Samuru's gaze dropping as he bobbed his head awkwardly at Kaileer. Once the Raikage had gone though, he straightened and quickly swung his right leg off the bed, gripped his left and brought it down too. It was too long by a few centimeters so he leaned but it didn't really matter. He moved towards the doorway, dragging the leg after he'd pulled the pant leg down over it, and leaned out to look down the hall. There were several people but most were moving away from him. A crutch leaned on the outside of his room and he rested his chest on the door frame to grab the crutch and tuck it under his right arm. Panting just a little bit, Samuru wondered how he was supposed to move and decided to just fall back towards the bed. A controlled fall later, he was sitting on the ground, examining the heavy coat that had fallen on his head "Its very heavy." he commented, listening to Amiti's reply "No, I think it will be too long in the arms...arm." he nodded slightly and then slipped it over his left shoulder and put his right arm through it. And, indeed, it was a few inches short, coming above his wrist rather than at his hand. But it was warmer than the bandages and he tentatively buttoned it before getting his right leg under him "Up." Samuru muttered and shoved himself backwards, using the bed as a support to wiggle his way upright. The action left him panting again and he leaned on the crutch before starting forward. The leg, however, got stuck. Frowning, Samuru realized it was wedged between the bed's wheel, likely when he'd been twisting around to stand. Sighing, he tugged and pulled, his frustration growing until there was a slight snap and the whole prosthetic simply fell off "...I don't need it. I can walk better this way anyway." he muttered to himself, using the crutch to hop his way out of the room.
    Now to find the restaurant....

((exits- Edible Creations))

OoC:I
    Italics is mental discussion between Samuru and Amiti. Whichever personality is dominant at the time gets 'words' in quotes.

Tao-Benshin

• astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
    • Dressed Up 200
    • Window Shopper 100
    • Signature Look 250

Komorebii

Feral Teenager

8,550 Points
    • Loiterer 100
    • Streaker 200
    • Marathon 300
    PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2015 6:32 pm
    User Image

User Image

Kumogakure ➟ Genin ➟ Medical★Ninjutsu ➟ 425★425 ➟ 75★75

xxxxxNathaniel welcomed the smell of disinfectants as he carried in the box of tinsel, sparkles, ornaments, lights and candies. He would be visiting the hospital a lot, now that he was a genin. Whether he would be besides the operating table or on it would be decided by him. But for now he had easy jobs like decorating. Nathaniel put the box down on the secretary's desk, offering a smile and a slip that proved he had grabbed an official mission from the message board. She scribbled a signature on it and let him get to work.

First things first, tinsel and colorful strings. He immediately grabbed a golden strand and headed to the hospital door. They were wide and, well, importantly unobstructed. That's why he stood on a chair to lay the tinsel down on the borders. He especially fluffed up the bits on top of the door, for no reason other than his own satisfaction.

He clasped a big handful of colorful strings and started tying them to plant leaves. There were plants all over the first floor of the hospital to make people feel more comforted, but now the colorful stream could make them feel cheery. He liked doing patterns, stuff like blue and gold, pink and yellow and blue, purple and red, and silver and bronze. He stepped by the box to look at his handiwork and nodded. Onto the sparkly things and ornaments, then.

He had a couple of tubes of glitter, mostly gold. He didn't think using it on the secretary's desk would be anything but messy, and if he went into hospital rooms, he'd only make things harder to keep sanitary. Okay, maybe no glitter. But ornaments were doable! There was a tree on every floor, and Nathaniel was prepared to set up every single one. He grabbed a container of blue ones first, and headed to the back of the hall, right before the stairs, to add to the tree.

[ Decorate! Complete 3/3 ]

He started at the bottom and climbed up, leaving strategic spots for another color. Then he ran upstairs to give another tree some blue. He could do one tree gold and blue, and another blue and silver. The tree on the second floor looked kind of weak, but he didn't mind. He attached less bulbs than on the first tree, but it looked fine regardless. He turned his head as he looked at it and thought it might break if he attempted another set of ornaments on it. Just blue would have to suffice.

Nathaniel went back to the first floor to pick a new color. Gold, as was the common theme. He filled in the tree on the first floor, over-compensating for the pure-blue tree upstairs by adding more gold than blue ornaments. Then he hurried up the second floor (avoided a glance at the flimsy tree) and grinned at the third level tree. It was a very vibrant green. He tried not to think about relating it to his own hair and filled it in with gold ornaments. When he went back to the first floor, he picked a small case of pink ornaments and a lone silver one.

Usually, ornaments came in packs of a baker's dozen. if there was only one silver, it meant twelve had broken already. Nathaniel would have to be careful. He made it back to the third floor and started slipping in pink ornaments, saving the silver for last. He decided to put it at the top, so every one could see it was important. Well, maybe not important, but at least different. He couldn't resist examining his own handiwork and grinned. He'd have never imagined missions could be so easy, let alone fun!

[ Decorate! Completed 3/3 ]

Next was going to be his favorite part. Lights and candy. He crabbed a string of lights and wrapped them around his shoulder so as not to drag them. Then he made it over to the first tree and started, again, at the bottom. He wrapped the lights around as evenly as he could. He had a bit extra as he got to the top so he wrapped it in a downward spiral, careful to spread the lights out enough so they wouldn't overheat after turning them on.

Speaking of, he plugged in the bottom to see the vivid colors... Except it didn't work. Frustrated, he tried unplugging and trying again. Then he forced his Raiton chakra into the lights (and ended up breaking them all but shhh, it was another genin if the secretary asks). He unwrapped all the lights and threw them away (without the secretary seeing). Then he went back to the box and tried the other strings of lights. None worked. Someone else would have to come back with new lights for the trees, then.

He moved onto candy, and grabbed a handful of candy canes. He went to the second floor first, to hand them out to patients and medics. They were grateful, although some were kind of gorey and couldn't grab the candy from him. A few patients were completely passed out, so he just put the candy next to them and moved on. After that, he moved back to the first floor and passed the rest of the candy canes out. There were a few peppermint candies in the box, and he handed one straight to the secretary. He poured the rest in a bowl on her desk and took one from the bowl. He plopped it in his mouth and closed the box up. He had other missions to complete before the cheerful season was over.

[ Decorate! Completed 3/3 ]

Tao-Benshin
    I believe you said you wanted to be quoted when these missions were completed. ^^ If not, I'll stop.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2015 7:11 pm
    Komorebii

You receive 150 AC and 100 ryo for each mission, as well as a bonus 100 AC and ryo for roleplay.

Your totals are:
    550 AC
    400 ryo

The rewards are received upon turning in the missions to either the secretary in the first floor of the office, or to the Raikage himself.

Royal Taorito

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
    • Cool Cat 500
    • Conventioneer 300
    • Partygoer 500

Wolfe Whitehorn

Eloquent Elocutionist

10,100 Points
    • Partygoer 500
    • Bloodsucking Bros 250
    • Citizen 200
    PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2015 12:53 am
    User Image
    Seiji Satoshi Hattori
    ❄ Kumogakure ❄
    ❄ Suiton ❄ Fuuton ❄
    ❄ Chuunin ❄
    ¥ Ryo: 16,350
    AC: 0004125
    ❄ Chakra :490/520 ❄ Stamina :475/485 ❄

Seiji, carrying Karleen, would make his way into the Azure Angel. The girl in his arms was in a bad way, but he personally wasn't so bad, just a bleeding injury to his face that was patched over with ice. Sighing as he got her into the hospital he set her into a wheel chair and rolled her to the reception desk.

"Two injuries, Karleen Awarmik, Broken arm and potential crushing injuries. Myself, Seiji Hattori, small gash to the face, falling metal debris, both injuries sustained while performing cleanup and repairs at the Residential District." Seiji spoke as he submitted to a charge nurse that approached them and touched the ice on his face.

Soon another nurse would come to wheel Karleen away and Seiji would be taken to a separate inspection room. After several minutes and allowing his ice to dissipate he would be properly inspected and given simple stitches to his brow and cheek. Several minutes later he returned and, albeit sporting a string of stitches to his face. Some healing work had been done via eiseijutsu, but only enough to keep it from massively scarring.

Returning from his placement behind the scenes he found Karleen's placement and stood at the foot of her bed while she was being checked out. Her injury being more than simply stitching and healing flesh.

[Those I'm Interacting With]
    I Tortured Sleep I

[Techniques Utilized:]

PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2015 1:54 am
    User ImageUser Image
                                                    xxxx} T h i s x i s x t h e x p a r t x o f x m e x t h a t x y o u ' r e x n e v e r x g o n n a x t a k e x a w a y x f r o m x m e x , x n o
                                                    THROW YOUR STICKS AND YOUR STONESxxxTHROW YOUR BOMBS AND YOUR BLOWSxxxxTHROW YOUR STICKS AND YOUR STONESxxxTHROW YOUR BOMBS AND YOUR BLOWS
                                                    THROW YOUR STICKS AND YOUR STONESxxxTHROW YOUR BOMBS AND YOUR BLOWSxxxxTHROW YOUR STICKS AND YOUR STONESxxxTHROW YOUR BOMBS AND YOUR BLOWS

BUT xx YOU'RE xx NOT xx GONNA xx BREAK xx MY xx SOULx {
                                                    ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Being carried by Seiji was comforting, and she felt safer than she had for the longest time. Karleen could hear his heartbeat with the placement of her head resting on him, a soft thumping seeming to be forever steady in it's pursuit to pump his blood through his system. Her eyes drooped a bit as she wondered if he ever had moments where his heart skipped a beat out of nervousness like hers did some times, was he really that battle hardened or was it just years of practice? He seemed to be very formal, which was probably because of family upbringing more than anything. Maybe he was part of some bigwig family here in Kumogakure; she didn't know that much about anyone in the village as she had spent most of her life outside it.

Her arm was becoming distracting, and she bit down hard on her lower lip as every step from Seiji brought a stabbing pain through her arm. Exactly how bad had she broken it? Would she ever be able to properly hold a knife again? Suddenly worry shot through her as she tried to recall all she knew about bones breaking and how they healed, would it be possible that she'd never have full recovery of her arm? What if she only became a burden to her team and everyone in it? What if she held them all back? Then suddenly it was gone, all her worries, as another wave of exhaustion hit her. She didn't even realize in till now that she was in a wheel chair and being wheeled away from Seiji. She opened her mouth to say something to him, but he was already gone. The young female felt a slight ache in her heart, and she tried to shove it down.

Karleen was brought in to a room and gently helped on to a bed. She gave the nurses the best description she could about what had happened and what her jutsu did. It seemed like they took a long time looking over her, making sure she was comfortable before walking out and coming back with an IV. They put the IV in to her good arm, allowing it to begin to drip. The doctors told her she would need a full bag before her body would be hydrated again. With a sigh, Karleen sat back just as Seiji came in to her room. The almost regal male took his place at the end of her bed, watching over her. Once again, like she had before, the genin felt safe with him by her side.

Then she screamed.

The nurse that was putting her arm in to a splint flinched, then apologized repetitively as she tried to situate karleen's arm right in till they could get it in to a sling. Karleen tried her best to reassure the nurse between gasps and groans of pain, trying her best to make the nurse understand that she understood she was only doing her job. The doctor came back in, holding a chart. "It could have been a lot worse," he started, "You didn't shatter the bone, which is good. There are three moderate fractures and then a hairline fracture, it might take a while to heal. Good news is, if it heals correctly, it'll almost be like nothing ever happened." Karleen let out a relieved sigh, running a hand through her golden locks, "Oh thank god... Thank you so much Doc..." The doctor nodded, then made his way out.

The nurse got up to leave, but Karleen stopped her. "Hey, I'm sorry if I scared you. Thank you so much for doing this for me, you did great." The nurse, though she stayed silent, seemed to brighten up. With a quick smile and a bow she was gone out of the room to leave Karleen while the IV drip continued. Karleen looked back at Seiji, scrunching up her face in thought. "Seems like you had some extra healing there, couldn't stand the thought of your precious face scarring?" She smiled, despite the obvious pain she was in. She was already beginning to feel better, her body was built to fight of dehydration and soak up about as much water as it could.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
                                                    ✘ █ Mystic Thoroughbred x ✘ █ D-rank Genin x ✘ █ Shakuton x ✘ █ Spitfire Queen
                                                    ✘ █ CHAKRA: 130 x ✘ █ STAMINA: 155 x ✘ █ AC: 0 x ✘ █ RYO: 0

[ P r o f i l e - L i n k ]

P a s s i v e s : :
                                                    > Heat Resistant: Shakuton users are accustomed to heat and humidity, and thus are not offset by such climates or Katon techniques.
                                                    > Shakuton users cannot be dehydrated by their own techniques, but can still be burnt.
                                                    >
                                                    >

O t h e r s : :
                                                    > Thoroughbred: Your maximum chakra pool and maximum stamina pool are both increased by {10} points, and you receive an additional {05} points to each pool whenever you rank up. Additionally, when you perform bloodline techniques above Rank D, you are refunded {05} chakra or {05} stamina, depending on which energy was used. ( If chakra was used, you recover chakra; if stamina was used, you recover stamina; if both were used, you recover both. )
                                                    > Mystic Hero: The user is much like a hybrid warrior, focusing on mixing ninjutsu into their personal arsenal. Through their great devotion to this path the user can cast ninjutsu without hand seals while wielding a weapon, D at gennin, C at chunnin, B at Jounin, A at Konin, and S at Sannin. These techniques maintain the same description and criteria to use, as well as require the same amount of time to mold the chakra through the weapon as would be needed to perform hand seals, meaning the techniques are not instantaneously cast. The user’s spirit is so strong, that they can utilize their physical bukijutsu techniques to negate ninjutsu techniques of the same rank or below.
                                                    > One-handed Hero: Karleen is able to use one hand to form hand seals
                                                    > Offensive Style: Knife Stances: The user becomes more accustomed to upward, downward, and sideways slashing motions. Increasing the speed in which they can be performed by a moderate margin.
                                                    > Offensive Style: Simple Play: With this practice, the user is able to more comfortably switch between upward, downward, and sideways slashing motions in a pinch

J u t s u x L e a r n e d / U s e d
                                                    >
                                                    >
                                                    >

Wolfe Whitehorn
                                                    Quote:
                                                    Quote:

Koresephone

Winter Specter

22,900 Points
    • Rat Conqueror 500
    • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
    • Battery 500

Wolfe Whitehorn

Eloquent Elocutionist

10,100 Points
    • Partygoer 500
    • Bloodsucking Bros 250
    • Citizen 200
    PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2015 2:16 am
    User Image
    Seiji Satoshi Hattori
    ❄ Kumogakure ❄
    ❄ Suiton ❄ Fuuton ❄
    ❄ Chuunin ❄
    ❄ Chakra :500/520 ❄ Stamina :---/485 ❄

"Nothing so petty. They wanted to staunch the bleeding and be sure it wasn't deeper than it was. I guess I underestimated just how large the gash was. I told them to go ahead and just stitch the outer dermis, using Eiseijutsu is simply a bandage after all. If there's any underlying issues they miss, better to have a spot to re-enter." The Chuunin spoke as he set his hands onto the foot rail of the bed.

"If your bones are decently set I'm sure there's a Med-nin would could patch you up without the need for an extended stay." The Hattori spoke as he looked to the girl laying before him.

Then deciding to play at her as she had at him, he chuckled.

"After all, you have more squats to do." He chuckled, his cold porcelain face contorting into a smile that tugged at the edge of his stitches.

"Rin and Liori should hopefully be arriving soon. Hopefully you guys get paid for this." Seiji said as he began to move around to the side of her good arm and sat on the bed, pushing a strand of hair out of her face.

I Tortured Sleep I

PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2015 9:37 am
    User ImageUser Image
                                                    xxxx} T h i s x i s x t h e x p a r t x o f x m e x t h a t x y o u ' r e x n e v e r x g o n n a x t a k e x a w a y x f r o m x m e x , x n o

Karleen chuckled, situating herself in the bed. I wouldn't want your flawless face ruined anyways..." When it came to his squat joke, she could only blow a rasberry at him, as she wasn't completely back to her normal self just yet. Her heart skipped a beat and her cheeks flushed lightly as he walked to her side and pushed some of her hair out of her face, a ghost of the feeling of his lips on her forehead again. "They're just keeping me for dehydration right now, the technique I use to raise my strength uses my shakuton chakra, dehydrating me. I just wasn't as prepared for the dehydration as I thought I was, I've never been dehydrated a day in my life, you know?" She rested her back against the wall, staring up at the ceiling. Thoughts about how the people of the village were doing still knawed at her, "Seiji do you know what happened during the attack? I was out of the village, visiting my old home. It was the anniversary of my family's death the other day.'

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

> Heat Resistant: Shakuton users are accustomed to heat and humidity, and thus are not offset by such climates or Katon techniques.
                                                    > Shakuton users cannot be dehydrated by their own techniques, but can still be burnt.
                                                    >
                                                    >

> Thoroughbred: Your maximum chakra pool and maximum stamina pool are both increased by {10} points, and you receive an additional {05} points to each pool whenever you rank up. Additionally, when you perform bloodline techniques above Rank D, you are refunded {05} chakra or {05} stamina, depending on which energy was used. ( If chakra was used, you recover chakra; if stamina was used, you recover stamina; if both were used, you recover both. )
                                                    > Mystic Hero: The user is much like a hybrid warrior, focusing on mixing ninjutsu into their personal arsenal. Through their great devotion to this path the user can cast ninjutsu without hand seals while wielding a weapon, D at gennin, C at chunnin, B at Jounin, A at Konin, and S at Sannin. These techniques maintain the same description and criteria to use, as well as require the same amount of time to mold the chakra through the weapon as would be needed to perform hand seals, meaning the techniques are not instantaneously cast. The user’s spirit is so strong, that they can utilize their physical bukijutsu techniques to negate ninjutsu techniques of the same rank or below.
                                                    > Offensive Style: Knife Stances: The user becomes more accustomed to upward, downward, and sideways slashing motions. Increasing the speed in which they can be performed by a moderate margin.
                                                    > Offensive Style: Simple Play: With this practice, the user is able to more comfortably switch between upward, downward, and sideways slashing motions in a pinch

>
                                                    >
                                                    >

Wolfe Whitehorn
                                                    Quote:
                                                    Quote:

Koresephone

Winter Specter

22,900 Points
    • Rat Conqueror 500
    • Battery 500

Wolfe Whitehorn

Eloquent Elocutionist

10,100 Points
    • Partygoer 500
    • Bloodsucking Bros 250
    • Citizen 200
    PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2015 11:07 am
    User Image
    Seiji Satoshi Hattori
    ❄ Kumogakure ❄
    ❄ Suiton ❄ Fuuton ❄
    ❄ Chuunin ❄
    ❄ Chakra :---/520 ❄ Stamina :---/485 ❄

"The attack? Oh. I don't know a lot of what happened outside of the Dojo. I was there with my old team when we were attacked. Two men, we killed one. An order to contain became an order to kill for Hanna. She crystallized the man's blood and he had a stroke or a heart attack. His teacher, a man named Miyamoto, and me crossed blades in response. Though their leader arrived, a man named Midgahs and sought to end the dispute peacefully. Dissension broke out amid their ranks as well, supposedly. Some kind of moster destroyed most of the residential district. Corroded it away." He sighed, a weight seeming to crest over him as he relived the incident in his head.

Something about him seemed to chill over again, something deeper within him went silent. Though he looked to her with a small, soft, smile, nothing beyond his gaze for her seemed to be warm.

"That's about all I know of it." The chuunin said softly as he stood and turned towards the doorway.

"You get some rest. If the others arrive, tell them I went to my shop. Saito needs to be relieved for the day. I'll try to return shortly." And as he turned to leave, Karleen would notice that there was a thin film of frost on the railing at the end of her bed, though the air around her remained warm.

[ Exits to Blue Dragon ]

I Tortured Sleep I

PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2015 2:08 pm
    User ImageUser Image

Karleen sighed as she watched Seiji leave, did she say something wrong? She'd have to make it up to the male later, once she was done with the IV bag. She glared at the bag handing from the rack, could water drip any slower? She had things to do and missions to finish, and she still needed to get her reward for the mission she had just finished. She wanted to get Seiji something because she felt bad for bringing up the attack....

>
                                                    >

>
                                                    >
                                                    >

Quote:
                                                    Quote:
                                                    Quote:

Koresephone

Winter Specter

22,900 Points
    • Rat Conqueror 500
    • Battery 500

Lunar_Serenade19

Fashionable Gaian

2,650 Points
    • Signature Look 250
    • Market Browser 100
    • Full closet 200
    PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2015 2:33 pm
    User Image
    Rin Yukimori
    Genin l Kumogakure l Ice Queen l  
    Chakra - 300/355 l Stamina - 150/150

Rin lead the way towards the hospital with good spirits. "Uh...about that dont worry there wont be any lewd thoughs Liori. That was just...the mistletoe ya know? Festive tradition! What would we be without our festive traditions?" shed say chuckling nervously remembering her daring act. It made her heart flutter lightly. "We should be able to find our team quickly" she'd remark her movements elegant, her hair swaying gently left and right, heading to the desk and asking the nurse where she might find a "Miss Awarmik". Theyd be pointed to the right directing quickly. Eventually theyd find the room should Axel and Liori follow Rins rather fast pace of walking. "Hello Miss Awarmik" shed greet her injured comrade with slight cheer.  
    ☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 64 65 66 67 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
    Other Stuff
    Get GCash
    Offers
    Get Items
    More Items
    Where Everyone Hangs Out
    Other Community Areas
    Virtual Spaces
    Fun Stuff
    Gaia's Games
    Mini-Games