Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)
[☁] || Makeshift Malevolence || .:Kumo's Ruins Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 60 61 62 63 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dexterous Prince

Business Tycoon

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2011 10:03 pm
User Image
User Image
Cloud || Buikijutsu || Sensor || Genin

Yasuo gave his teacher a thumbs up"Lets get started on some Raiton then Sensai" He said with a little extra pep in his voice now that they were finally training
OOC: .

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2011 10:09 pm
User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Aki slowly patched himself together. he healed after only ten minutes after Kein left the area. Aki stood and looked about. everything seemed ok. the younger shinobi of the village pranted around and showed off ofcourse but what else was new right. Aki sighed. he checked his body and nodded in sastifaction that every thing healed ok. he headed towards the hospital. he was late for a meeting at the hospital. apparently they had something that only he could use effectivly. he would definetly be back to see if the gennin and chunnin around him were worthy of there status.  

lazyactor

Anbu Black Oinin

3,525 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2011 1:42 am
User Image
Zetsu Uchiha

Taijutsu||Bloodline||Cloud Chuunin||Ac: 2500|| Ryo: 3500

Zetsu moved into the ruins as he looked around to see if anyone was there. Shrugging he sat on a broken peice of the ruins and sighed. It had been sometime since he had seen Dai and even longer for Aki. Maybe he should search for him or something, after all he felt they were very close friends.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2011 1:54 am

Aki reentered the ruins silently discussing the fastest way to power he could find with Akio. the armor kept pushing for Aki to kill the other oni and become the sole leader ans consaladate his power base within the village. it was so simple and easy they could never beat Aki. Aki was against this course of action though. he sighed and stashed his hearts inside the chambers of Akio. after which he sealed them and looked over seeing zetzu for the first time in a year. Aki was immeaditly overcome with hate and envy of him. these emotions were imparted by Akio ofcourse. Aki wouldn know that right yet and found the idea of killing him a good one. he chased after Zetsu with clear killing intent. he jumped into a tre and then down at Zetsu planning on grabbng him strangling him.  

lazyactor

Anbu Black Oinin

3,525 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2011 2:01 am
User Image
Zetsu Uchiha

Zetsu noticed Aki walk in and a smile passed his face before he noticed something wrong with him. He would instently activate his Sharigan and begin to say something before he saw Aki charging towards him. Acting quickly he would instently toss down a smoke pellet followed by a paper bomb before disappearing into a small creves in the ruins. Moving in the creves with great speed he thinks of what may be wrong with Aki as he is highly confused. Once a safe distance away he takes a deep breath and begins to think of a way to take Aki on. He was defenatly stronger than him but not faster. He also had a growth jutsu that would defiantly end this fight soon. Maybe a hidden assualt would work best.

Chakra 365/365
Sharigan Active 1/20

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2011 2:08 am

Aki was largely umaffected by the explosion and just looked about for Zetsu. after the smoke cleared he angered and just waited paietintly for the inevidable counter attack. Akio kept telling him to find and kill him soon. Aki stayed on the side of catioun and waited patiently.  

lazyactor

Anbu Black Oinin

3,525 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2011 2:15 am
User Image
Zetsu Uchiha

Zetsu grinned as he attacked wires to three kunai and tossed them out towards Aki. He knew this attack wouldn't work all that well but he followed up by attaching the other end of the wires to a part of the ruins as he would smile and disappear deeper int to the ruins setting paper bombs and razor wire crossing behind him. He really wasn't trying to beat him but just were him out slowly but steadily. However if this failed he would attack but that was just another way of the plan.

Chakra 365/365
Sharigan Active 2/20

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2011 2:19 am

Aki let the wires surround him and tighten around him. he shrugged and snapped the wires easily. he yawned."com out come out werever you are." he cooned. Aki wasnt going to play follow the leader here so he staid outside waiting.  

lazyactor

Anbu Black Oinin

3,525 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2011 2:27 am
User Image
Zetsu Uchiha

Perfect Zetsu thought as he moved to where he sat over Aki on the ruins silently. Taking four amoke bombs in his hands he would shake his head and toss them down by Aki. Sighing he moved down behind him and attempted to place a strong kick into the knee of Aki following up with a quick jab to the back of his head putting a great deal of force behind it. He would back flip and disappeared into the shadows watching Aki's reaction.

Chakra 365/365
Sharigan Active 3/20

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2011 9:04 am
User Image
User Image

Yasuo was so intertwined with his training that he did not notice the fight until an explosion went off. His head whipped around and he held his chokutō at his side. He saw that one of them had Chuunin Chakra levels and was obviously a cloud shinobi and the other was one with Jounin level's but his chakra...it was just wrong. When he saw that silver haired man drop smoke bombs Yasuo made his own move. When the smoke surrounded the man Yasuo dropped down silently, using his Shunkan no Hagane training to do so. He quickly and silently made multiple lacerations to the upper leg and upper arm using the technique Calligraphy. It was so smooth and flawless that he might as well have been writing with a brush instead of piercing with a sword. Yasuo was able to see Aki clearly for the simple fact that he was a sensor. Before the smoke cleared he leapt back up to his position and faked as if he were still talking to his sensai

Dexterous Prince

Business Tycoon

lazyactor

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2011 9:52 am
Aki had expected the smoke attack or atleast something like it. he had readied his own poision smoke bomb and when the thrown smoke pellets went off. aki had used there smoke to hide his posion smoke bombs. any organic life form that had went into the smoke would have no doubt breathed upon there attacks that being a basic rule of any fight to inhale in your strikes if you needed that sorta thing. he hid it perfectly just as Zetsu's had went off so even if the sharingan could see it Zetsu had all ready been in motion. and if some other ninja had just jumped in the fight they would both be parylzed within a few minutes.[eight turns.] after which he stood and let the attacks hit him.

Aki stood taking all the damage without concern. Zetsu's kicks were not impressive at all. he hit his knee and for all the skill Zetsu had there was not even a shake. he might as well kicked a mountain. the kick in the head was just as useless. when the smoke cleared and Aki could see the cuts on his body he frowned. this was not Zetsu. there could be no mistake.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2011 11:12 am
User Image
K o d o k i, D o k i j i m a
Jounin - Village Advisor
Main Class: Taijutsu ll Sub Class: Medical
CP: 300 ll AC: 8,900 ll Ryo: 1100

Before Doki could retort, she heard an explosion. However the gennin here was able to act. If he thought he was able to reappear just like that, he was wrong. What if he had gotten hurt? And up against one of their colleagues? "Oh hell..! Just another problem after another." She snarled before holding in her breath and leaping up, and rocketting off another leap with Kumogakure's Double Jump technique. While in mid-air, Doki created at least six chakra syringes with her chakra as she settled ontop. With quick precision, Doki shot them across the likelly range down to Aki. Luckily within the midst of the poison and smoke bomb, his chances of seeing them were zero as they were already thin enough to be unnoticable. She was careful to make sure they were at least a finger's width away from Aki's flank. This way, it would avoid coming down Zetsu's direciton. His hair helps the near-zero visibility. I can't throw an explosion note to propell the gas outward there with the risks..

Doki landed back down,looking towards Kyo, then back to Yasuo. What he did was brave, but impetuously dumb if he ever thought he could face "Stitches" just like that. At least he's proven something with his bukijutsu but her main concern was the spewage of poison from that area. Besides, her first thoughts were on saving him. In combat within this tier of three, Kyo was the best choice for opposing Stitches. She tried to think rationally, but the rush of time was pining against her focus at the moment.

"Kyo-kun, I need you to find a way to bring out the big guy while avoiding direct huffing. If you could do that, I can get to Zetsu in order to seperate them. Yasuo, can I count on you to sleuth the white haired one out? I think you'll have a better image of him. What you'll be doing is nothing else except tracking, please understand. I don't fully recognize the nature of that gas so I would never ask you to find out by going in there." She requested, mainly because she was a medic available to help on the possibility of Zetsu or anyone else who has inhaled the toxic fumes. And she also had to ensure the safety of the both of them. But if the guy who produced them is still in there...then maybe it's not a quick-banger-banger. Maybe it could be used against him.

And she had the perfect technique in mind.

Motherglare

Fashionable Zealot

12,975 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Dexterous Prince

Business Tycoon

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2011 11:24 am
User Image
User Image

Yasuo clutched his throat as he let out a small cough. It appears as if there was more to that smoke then he though. He hand't been in there long enough to get a good breath but still enough had gotten into his system to be effective. He knew his time was limited now but with Doki here she should be able to slow its effects or stop it completely. When she asked him to find the whtie haired one and draw him out of the fight Yasuo nodded before jumping off the pillar he was on and down into the shadows of the ruins. He could feel exactly where the man was, so in no time flat he found him"Whoa there! Doki ordered us to get back to the high ground" He said as he slowly approached the shinobi, raising his hands to show he meant no ham"I don't get it though, I felt my blade sink into his flesh but still he walks"

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2011 12:38 pm
Aki figured that he was about to be outnumbered since Zetsu hardly used swords and he was never as acurate when he attacked with them. he did the only thing he could. he summoned chakra throughout his body and used his growth jutsu. suddenly he grew to 21 feet tall and became a massive and super strong fighter. he jumped out of his poision smoke bomb and landed not far from it. his mood was murdeous and hateful. mostly imparted by Akio. the being inside him screamed for murder and power. he at this stage couldnt block it out and couldnt fight the urges imparted by the weapon. Aki looked around daring anything to make a move so he could crush it. he built chakra once again and started to change form taking on his cat or panther form easily with seconds. his speed increased with the form becoming more of a konnin type fight now. he looked about and sniffed te air. he ran in the direction of the other ninja training and immeaditly fell upon them in a rush of claws and swipes attacking the female first mostly becouse he didnt know who attacked him and decided that they were all his enemy in that moment. if she didnt dodge there wouldnt be much left of her after he was done with his swipes. mstly becouse a giant cat dosent have to hit something so small but once.

Growth b rank
tendril reconfiguration A rank.

chakra left 640  

lazyactor

Motherglare

Fashionable Zealot

12,975 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2011 12:59 pm
User Image
K o d o k i, D o k i j i m a
Jounin - Village Advisor
Main Class: Taijutsu ll Sub Class: Medical
CP: 300 ll AC: 8,900 ll Ryo: 1100

"There'd better be a reasonable explanation for this, or otherwise. I'm giving you a chance to explain your harsh actions against another kumogakure shinobi, Aki, before I consider reporting this to the Raikage." Doki said, calmly as her eyes saw his form appearing out of the the debris. Her words were lighter than she had intended on saying but this could not go unnoticed. No matter what he said, this had become serious for another jounin to interfere. Shouldn't he know better? Being Aziel's subordinate and all. "I don't want to waste my energy fighting. Rather, you need to worry about the consequences." She said with firm conviction in her eyes as they squeezed with stress. At least, until I might have to. I'm just asking you for some passion and respect.  
☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 60 61 62 63 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games