Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Naruto: Cursed Spirit Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 163 164 165 166 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

A dramatic conclusion.
  It's been a long run. and I thank all of you for your cooperation and patience.
  Special thanks to Lucky for her dramatic death.
  As well as to Omg and Xis for such lovable villiany.
  And of course, I've grown found of each and every character still here. I had fun learning about each and every one.
  Don't go anywhere though, still got a few more pages to go ;)
View Results

anonymous-twilight

3,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 9:03 pm
Nowe laughed, wrapping his arms around her. "Oh no, you gotta deal with it just like I do." he said and laughed. "Besides, I just got you, It would suck to lose you this soon." He rubbed her back gently. "Promise me one thing though...this won't change our training." He said and grinned down at her, "Because I still wanna spar with you from time to time."  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 9:42 pm
User Image
The tiger that shouldn't be....is....

Kiri chuckled, hugging Nowe. "You know this is torture, right? Making me face Zane." She looked up at his question and grinned widely. "Are you kidding me. If you can't keep up with me in a spar I am dumping you on the spot." She told him, clearly just teasing. "Don't you dare make me go looking for a new sparring partner. Do you have any idea how much I wanted to get back and train with you and Zane?" She asked with a chuckle.

User Image
The tiger that should be....isn't....

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 12:42 pm
Tayu rolled her eyes at the two sannin. Finally. They'd liked each other long enough. Since Nowe and Kiri were so absorbed in each other at the moment, Tayu decided to go see what was going on with the rest of the teams. She stepped back and almost knocked someting over, cursing under her breath when she realized what it was. "Uh, Nowe?" she called, "What's one of those clay dolls doing in here? I thought they were all outside. Please tell me this one's deactivated," she added quietly.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 2:06 pm
User Image
The tiger that shouldn't be....is....

((......Nowe and Kiri are alone. They aren't with the group right now.))

User Image
The tiger that should be....isn't....

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 9:25 pm
"Clay Doll? That sounds bad, Tayu best stand back a bit, just in case." Zane said, not caring to mention that Nowe and Kiri had gone off to do god-knew-what together.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 10:02 pm
(Along with Kohane and Kyo they wandered off into one of the ruins to check it out a bit.)  

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 10:12 pm
{I think Tsumi's lost somewhere. XD Idk. I basically got left behind once we started for the abandoned village.}  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 10:22 pm
( havnt' really gone anywhere....)  

anonymous-twilight

3,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 10:23 pm
((Shouldn't she be with Kin since they were talking to each other?))  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 10:52 pm
{Idk where you people are. I'm lost. I tried finding out, but I can't figure out what to even post to even squeeze back in.}  

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 11:02 pm
((I know how you feel dude, but right now everyone in in Nowe's Tent and Tayu accidentally knocked over a clay doll.))  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 6:08 am
(Move yo body. That is all.)  

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 6:16 am
Having gone further into the ruins Kohane looked around blue chakra acting like a light. She had wandered far into the ruins passing several of the clay doll like things that had been all over the surface of it. "Something isn't right about these things" kohane muttered stopping as she looked back. "How long do you plan to follow me kyo" she questioned brightening the chakra as the boy came into view.

"I simply wanted to follow you to see if your action's would be of more interest then the two that had been becoming lovey dovey" kyo said to Kohane stopping several feet from her. He was holding a piece of one of the chakra dolls. "This is an odd idol" kyo muttered as he looked at it a few times over. They had been walking for a few minutes and were currently in a corridor fifteen or more feet underground and large enough to easily accommodate both of them.
(Kohane and Kyo never went into the tent they both wandered off.)  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 8:38 am
Tsumi was standing silently in the tent, looking at the clay doll. She started to glared at it. 'Stupid clay dolls...' she thought.

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

anonymous-twilight

3,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 11:23 am
Nowe laughed a little, "Well at least wanting to keep you gives me a reason not to slack off." He said, stroking her cheek gently. "I've missed you alot...but lets hurry and get back to the others before Zane starts spreading rumors...give him enough time and we'll be 'engaged' before we even eat lunch today."  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 163 164 165 166 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games