Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ♪ [ Hidden Sound Village } Otogakure (UHV'd closed)
|| The Humid Citadel ][ Kage's Office Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Haruhi000777

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 12:21 pm
User Image
~ Keiji Chiba ~ Seer of the North ~ Yukigakure ~ Yukikage (Konin) ~ Genjutsu/Sensor ~

Chakra Pool: 710 ~ AC: 50,000 ~ Ryo: 200

Hearing the knock at the door, the Yukikage wondered just how busy today was going to be. It seemed that there was a noticeable pick up in people coming in and asking for headbands. Which was a good thing of course, it meant more shinobi to fill the village. "Enter. And will the person in the waiting room enter as well." he called, before turning his attention back to Amaya.

The girl seemed nervous, nothing unusual but he hoped that would pass the more she came into his office. Reaching into the drawer, he pulled out a headband and placed it on his desk. Close enough to the girl that she could easily reach out and take it of course. "It's fine, Miss Matsumoto. Here's your headband, congratulations on passing through the academy, etcetera, etcetera. You are now free to train in the jutsu of your choice, all of the scrolls should be available to you at the academy and dojo. Also, since you are learning eisejutsu and thus a medical shinobi, I must direct your attention to two things before you go. The first being that you are free to volunteer and help out at the hospital. The help would be appreciated and you're sure to learn plenty by being there. Second, there is a medical corps in the works, founded by a jounin woman named Fuji no Yuki. She is still available at the moment, so speak with her soon before she goes off on her honeymoon. She's a medic shinobi of great experience so you'll benefit from her teachings. She'll give you more details on the med. corps when you speak with her. Dismissed."

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 12:29 pm
░░▒▓██►Akatsuki Kain◄██▓▒░░

User Image

╔══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╗

Akatsuki heard that they were given permission to enter he even knew he was waiting there. He yawned and stood up from his seat and walked into the room."Lord Yukikage."He said with a bow."I have come for a headband." He told him getting directly to the business part of his visit.

╚══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╝

AC:0 Ryo:0

Its easy see lol

Elemental_Allomancer

Wheezing Lunatic

7,100 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 1:33 pm
User Image
┎┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┒
Amaya Matsumoto
Age ~ 15 ▌Gender ~ ♀ ▌Rank ~ Genin
TaijutsuMedicSuitonDotonHakemoto Clan
┖┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┚

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
Chakra Pool: 200/200
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

"Serenity is a virtue and a grace...

User Image

Amaya allowed herself an earnest smile at the man’s words. She was now officially a member of Yukigakure. Grabbing the headband with reverence, the black haired girl tied it on securely as she bowed to the man again. ”From here on my training will need to be even more rigorous.” the now official kunoichi thought to herself. Amaya gave a polite bow of the head to the boy who had entered as well, not wanting to be rude.

Instead of responding to the Yukikage’s words, Amaya left the office. The orders were just that to her, the man shouldn’t need her acceptance of them to bind her to them. She would do as much training for the day as she could, and then she would meet this Fuji no Yuki. ”She’ll be leaving for her honeymoon soon? I find that... interesting... she must be an interesting person, I must remember to be particularly respectful to her if she is to be my direct superior.” the blue eyed girl continued in her mind as she left the office.

[[Exit to || Heavy Snowfall ][ Dojo/Academy]]

User Image

...laziness however will get you killed.”

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
Trance Points: 10/10
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 2:32 pm
User ImageUser Image

A voice, or rather several voices rang out from the other side of the door. Thankfully one of them was the Kage giving him permission to enter. However, the man seated in a chair strode past him and dashed into the room before him. The surprise on his face quickly turned to mild anger at the rudeness of the boy. He quenched that feeling as quickly as it arrived though, anger was just as bad as pity to a ninja. He too strode into the room, his figure dominating those of lesser stature around him. He finally had a chance to study those around him. The boy who ran in seemed small, rather frail truthfully. He reminded him of a timid rabbit. The two women he did not recognize. Both of them seemed to him like talkers. People who give orders but do not take part in the action. Genesis was a front line soldier, and could not stand these bureaucratic types of people. He rolled his shoulders before bowing to his kage, a man he knew quiet well. He was a kind man, one who cared deeply for his disciples. As a orphan and a newcomer to this land the Kage and visited him a couple of times to check on him. Whether it was because of his kindness or because of his...power he did not know. Still, this man was the one that signed the papers allowing him to reach this point in his career and fr that he was eternally thankful' Yet another dept I must pay. How many boulders will I be shackled too when I am tossed into the sea ' He thought to himself as he cleared his throat"Greeting once more my lord" The Swordsmen said with a smile on his face  

Dexterous Prince

Business Tycoon

Haruhi000777

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 3:20 pm
User Image
~ Keiji Chiba ~ Seer of the North ~ Yukigakure ~ Yukikage (Konin) ~ Genjutsu/Sensor ~

So many new people, so many new files to go over. Well, perhaps for the Akatsuki boy this was true, the other that had entered his office was familiar to him. The red haired boy was the first in and he got straight to the point of why he was here. Obviously Genesis was here for the same reason, so the Yukikage reached into his desk to produce two Yukigakure headbands. Amaya had already left after receiving her headband, obviously accepting what was asked of her and off to begin her training. It was a good thing too, this gave him hope that Yukigakure would be able to stand on its own soon enough.

Genesis was a survivor from a scuffle between his family and shinobi from the rock country. He was the only survivor from the looks of it and the shinobi of Yuki had been by to help him. They brought him right back, a strange thing to do since they were allies of Konoha. Yet the couple of times he had visited the boy, he had shown no interest in returning. In fact, he had been perfectly fine with the idea of staying here in Yuki. Keiji had not thought it to be a bad idea, so he signed the papers and cleared everything so that he could stay. Now he had finally come by to his humble office to pick up a headband and start his training.

"Hello again, Genesis. I'm happy that you've finally come by." Placing both the headbands on the desk, one in front of each of the boys he said "Congratulations, to both of you. You are now shinobi of Yukigakure and now you may begin training and taking missions. I expect both of you to conduct yourselves in a manner that reflects well upon your village. Also, a suggestion, when you find the time, make teams. I want the genin of this village to know each other to some extent and to work together. Now, unless you would both like a mission or there is something more you wish to say, you both are dismissed."

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 3:38 pm

User Image

╔══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╗

Akatsuki took his headband, he hadn't meant this the Yukikage before since they seemed to switch so frequently.Akatsuki nodded at the Yukikage when he asked if they had anything else they needed."I would like a mission, but before I forget I have heard talk about a special program you are starting training genin to be anbu, I would like to join this program if I may." He said respectfully.

(My hair is orange thank you very much biggrin )
╚══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╝

Its easy see lol

Dexterous Prince

Business Tycoon

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 3:51 pm
User ImageUser Image

Genesis nodded his acceptance of the Keiji greetings. The man had always been nothing but fair to him so he would always be likewise. He took the headband and tied it around the hilt of his sword, a place where he would be constantly looking at it. An eternal reminder to the dept that he owed this village and all the people in it. He listened to the Kages words and once again nodded his acceptance of what he said. He spoke of forming a team, something he had been thinking about for some time. He needed a reliable partner to take on the harder challenges in life. When the kage dismissed them Genesis hung back for a few seconds"Keiji-Sama! Notice my new toy?" He said referring to the 65 pound Blade strapped to his back. He had gotten it a few months ago right after the Kage's last visit and had been practicing with it ever since. As a consequence his muscles were now much larger then they had been before, a trait he was rather proud of"Oh, and Dinner is on me next time. Finally gonna be pulling my own weight around here" He bowed once more and with a quick wave departed the office to start his own training. On his way out he stopped and turned back"Any genin who wish's to train with me...I'll be at the Dojo" He then pointed to the rude Orange haired boy"You too ANBU boy" And with that he left to go start his journey. The next time they had dinner Genesis would be a much more powerful individual  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 4:20 pm
User Image

Watching the orange haired male pick up his headband, he was ready to reach into his desk and produce mission files when he heard the boy's request. It seemed word traveled fast, that was good though, now he had an official third genin to train. Which of course meant that he had an anbu team already. Before he spoke to Akatsuki on the matter though, he would see Genesis off. Keiji smiled softly as the other showed off the sword he was carrying on his back. "Mm-hm, I did notice Genesis. It's a nice blade." He would say that they had formed a bond, a friendship if nothing else. Keiji continued to smile as the other offered to buy him dinner "Very well, if you insist. I'll see you later."

Once Genesis had left, he turned his attention back to Akatsuki. Reaching into a drawer, he pulled out a copy of the scroll he'd made, listing all jutsu he thought Anbu/Oinin should learn. Placing it on the desk for Akatsuki to take he said "There is such a program, two people are already in it. One is a male by the name of Hanzo Tochiga. He's not in the village at the moment, he's on a mission with one of our jounin. The other is a female named Michiko Tenkei. She's resting after a long day, but tomorrow I will be with her down at the academy/dojo to begin her training. Since there are three of you, you three will be a team and I will train you if possible. This scroll right here is a list of suggested jutsu for anbu or oinin to learn."

Reaching into a different drawer, he pulled out three different mission files. "As for missions, I have three that you may choose from. The first is a request from a Yukigakure civilian in the residential quarters. Mrs. Inoue, an elderly woman, needs help pulling the weeds from her garden, her address is here. Or there is Mr. Sato, who has come down with a cold, needs you to walk his pet today. Or if you would like something more adventurous, then I have a mission I need you to do. This village needs more revenue, to pay for the village itself and so that I may have a bit of money for myself. You'll need to leave the village, head north towards the mountain. I know there to be a cave out there that still has rich veins of minerals in it. I want you to retrieve a decent amount of them, iron, gems, minerals... anything of value that can make a profit. Ask the secretary outside and she'll provide you with the necessary items such as a pick axe so that you may mine the veins. The veins should be easy to spot, there's a book with instructions that will be provided as well." Finished, he leaned back and waited to see which mission the genin would take.

((List of Anbu/Oinin techniques))  

Haruhi000777

Its easy see lol

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 4:58 pm

User Image

╔══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╗

Akatsuki listened to the Yukikage, he knew there were others in the program. It was good that they had a team now but he just didn't want to be a member. He was going for Anbu Captain. He picked up the scroll for his anbu training and nodded. He thought over the missions and decided to take the adventurous one."I'll take the mining one." He just needed to stop by the academy to train a bakuton jutsu or two and use that on the rock in the cave. the explosions destroys the rock and leaves the precious gems.

╚══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╝

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 5:12 pm
User Image

When the other finally answered, Keiji felt pleased but did not show it. He could use the cash, the only time he was getting paid now was when the village got paid. "Alright. Now, if there's nothing left to discuss, you may be dismissed." The other could begin the mission whenever he was ready, there was no rush after all. Perhaps he would get another genin to go up into the mine and get more if necessary. To see if there was anything Akatsuki missed. Or perhaps there was another cave nearby to mine.

Haruhi000777

Its easy see lol

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 5:41 pm

User Image

╔══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╗

Akatsuki bowed the the Yukikage as he dismissed him and then walked out the door. That was the type of person he was mostly silent. He would speak if he needed to and if he didn't he wouldn't. He walked over to the secretary and asked for the supplies he received the book and the tools. He then headed to the academy to get some quick training in.

╚═════
Use of Posting style allowed my Grand Chevalier Haji
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
═════╝

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 7:14 pm
» Michiko Tenkei |
Rank Genin |
Clan Tenkei Clan |
Village Yukigakure |

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

» | Siren of Black Threads

The world is a blank sheet of music...

...every step is a new note, so let us...

...surround it, in peaceful deadly music."

User Image

XXXAfter her rather slow decent down the long stairwell, Michiko would finally arrive at the location the Yukikage mentioned. Entering the room, Michiko would wait patiently in line for her turn to cash in her voucher. The wait was pretty short and that was to Michiko's advantage. Her mind was easily distracted, hints of her drifting consciousness. When the lady behind one of the counters called out for the next person in line, Michiko smiled to notice that it was her. Making her way over, Michiko would give the lady a small bow before handing over her voucher. The lady would take a minute or two to check its legitimacy before nodding and signing it off. Then she would tuck the voucher away for documentation before she open a drawer filled with ryo to count.

The whole time Michiko would watch with interest at the procedure of such things and when presented with a small bag filled with her reward ryo, Michiko would smile and kindly thank the woman before stuffing the money safe within her pouch. 'My first earnings...' Making her way out of the room and back into the hall, Michiko would feel another wave of accomplishment fill her as reality sank in that she really just went and earned herself a decent amount of ryo. She was now officially contributing to their family fiances. 'Hard to believe but its really happening...' Humming a happy tune, Michiko would take to the stairs and once at the bottom floor, Michiko would wave to the receptionist before weaving her way through the crowd and out the grand doors. The harsh, cold, Yukigakure winds greeted her as she exited and Michiko had to squeeze her eyes for a bit while her body adjusted to the change. Once comfortable, Michiko would reopen her eyes before taking off towards the direction of home.

((Exit to Spring Generator))

» Genjutsu |
» Musician |

Chakra l 250/250
Element l Raiton & Fuuton

White Water Lilly

Its easy see lol

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 9:49 pm

User Image

╔══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╗

Akatsuki knocked and walked into the Yukikage's office."I'm back Lord Yukikage" He brought in the large sack of materials."What do I do now?"Akatsuki was not aware of procedure for this mission.

[Mind if I call the Yukikage Lord Keiji instead of Yukikage? XD]
╚═════
Use of Posting style allowed by Grand Chevalier Haji
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
═════╝

AC:300 Ryo:250

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 9:59 pm
User Image

Chakra Pool: 710 ~ AC: 50,000 ~ Ryo: 500

Before long, Akatsuki was back with what he had mined from the cave. There was a large sack he was carrying as well, showing what he had gained from his expedition. Taking out the forms, he filled out the forms and the voucher before handing the voucher to Akatsuki. "Here, take the materials down stairs, hand them in along with the voucher to get paid."

((Okay. XP))  

Haruhi000777

Its easy see lol

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 10:05 pm

User Image

╔══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╗

Akatsuki nodded and took the voucher listening to his instructions."Yes I understand Lord Keiji." He didn't know why it called him that it just felt more natural then saying Yukikage which was too long anyways. He reached into his pocket and pulled out a gem that he picked up in the mines."? I found it in the mines and found it interesting I'm going to keep it hope you don't mind Lord Keiji."Akatsuki bowed and headed downstairs to turn in the voucher and recieve his reward.

╚═════
Use of Posting style allowed by Grand Chevalier Haji
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
═════╝

AC:300 Ryo:250

♪ [ Hidden Sound Village } Otogakure (UHV'd closed)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games