Welcome to Gaia! ::

Slaves bound in chains ((Open for members!!!))

Back to Guilds

slaves and masters fantasy 

Tags: slaves, masters, fantasy, Romance, Role Playing 

Reply The Center and Homes
Krystina's house Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 142 143 144 145 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2011 5:03 pm
Sky blinked as he looked at Shayde, slightly confused for a moment before he remembered something. "um....before they started singing...what'd hades mean when he said that you couldn't speak your fealings?" he sighed and moved over to him.
"that's a load and you know it." Krystina frowned as she looked at him. "you are not spineless. and you're not crazy either. stop saying things like that about yourself!" she pouted, a few tears in her eyes.
{sorry 'bout that... my mom kicked me off. }  
PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2011 6:38 pm
"I don't... Can't say how I feel to people... I was always taught not to do so due to feelings betraying the inner workings of the mind," Shayde answered lightly. "You see me as I am, a cold outer shell pretending not to care albeit you seem to know I have a soft and sensitive inner workings of emotions hidden behind that cold exterior..."
"Don't cry, Stina," Maso sighed sitting up and hugging her. "I don't like this. I don't like seeing you crying over what I consider myself."

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2011 6:43 pm
"that's understandable...." Sky sighed softly as he looked at him. "and i get the feeling you're not telling me the whole story....." he murmured; he knew why... he could still remember what maso had told him about the marks.... he just wanted shayde to tell him too.
Krystina gave a tiny sigh and hugged him back. "then stop thinking like that...... if you can't think possitivly about yourself..... how do you expect others to trea you? jeese, i've known that snce 1st grade!" she sighed and wiped a few tears from her face.  
PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2011 6:56 pm
Shayde bit his tongue as his eyes scanned Sky's face. "Who told you?" he asked finally as he brushed his hair out of his face.
"Okay. I won't think like that," Maso said softly as he lightly brushed his fingers through her hair. "Okay? I don't like seeing you upset like this..."

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2011 7:05 pm
"told m..." Sky startted to lie on instinct before he remembered what shayde had said about him being a s**t liar. "don't get mad..... please?" he whispered quietly.
"s-sorry...." Krystina muttered, her cheeks a light red. "i just don't want you to hurt yourself like that....." she sighed and dried up her tears entirely before resting her head on his shoulder.  
PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2011 7:41 pm
Shayde nodded slightly as made a slight wave of his hand for him to continue.
"It's alright. Just don't scare me like that again," Maso chuckled lightly as he kissed her on the forehead.

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2011 7:48 pm
"maso...told me...when he was tring to calm me down after Xephyr was here...." Skylar sighed as he looked at Shayde.
Krystina gave a tiny nod. "alright...." she sighed and hugged him lightly.  
PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2011 8:27 pm
Shayde hit his fist against the table before taking a deep breath. "What all did he tell you?" he asked while clenching and unclenching both fists.
"Yay," Maso chuckled before tilting her chin up towards him and kissing her lips gently.

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 5:58 pm
"um...." sky muttered quietly. "he just told me about .....the markings....." he mumbled and gave a tiny sigh.
Krystina gave a small smile and kissed him back gently, her arms wrapped around his neck.  
PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 10:29 pm
Shayde's eye twitched slightly before his hands finally relaxed. "What all do you wanna know about it?" he asked softly, his eyes glancing back towards Sky.
Maso deepened the kiss slightly as his arms wrapped around her waist and her upper back.
Sheik smiled lightly as he finished putting the dishes away, his eyes on the clock. "See ya, guys. I got a date," he chuckled as his outfit changed to one more casual than a ninja-assassin outfit and he ran out the door. Lucius and Hades just shook their heads in unison as the went into the living room.

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2011 7:09 pm
"anything you're willing to tell me...." Sky sighed, gald he wasn't fumming.

Krystina blushed a pale pink as he deepened the kiss and then she kissed him back just as deeply.
{i post kana when he gets there.... >.>}  
PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2011 8:44 pm
"Well it'd help to know what he told you exactly so I can just say, he already told you," Shayde muttered softly before pinching the bridge of his nose with his thumbs. "Let's see... The marks you've seen on my shoulder blade, tongue and on the collar I wear keep my real voice sealed off until I find "the one" and have them remove it. I'm pretty sure he told you that. The li'l retard can't keep his mouth shut... Anyways, I was always told to never show or speak my inner feelings because it always ends up in vulnerability. I have a cold exterior because I've been trained to have this appearance as my, sort of, poker face. I don't exactly know how to express happiness, sadness, anger or... Love... I don't know how to express myself so I make Lulu and Hades express it for me. Before I used to beat people senseless before asking questions, but Sheik and the others have been trying for years to get me to express myself and this is as far as it's gotten... Lulu and Hades somehow manage to guess my inner feelings and can express it for me."
Maso felt his arms tense slightly before he pulled back from the kiss. "S-sorry... I just..." He bit his lip before saying anything more.
Sheik slid into the little cafe and glanced around, looking for Kana with a smile. "Hope she recognizes me," he whispered to himself.

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2011 4:01 pm
Sky gave a tiny nod. "i guess....that kinda makes sense....." he mumbled with a small sigh.
"it's alright....." Krystina murmured, resting her head on his chest.
the cafe was filled with chattering people; no one seemed to notice him but sitting neer the back was a white haired girl sitting criss crossed on top of a table while she drank water. "how could i not notice you?" she chuckled softly and rolled her eyes. "you sorta stand out a bit....." she teased him.  
PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2011 7:24 pm
"Anything else you'd like to know?" Shayde asked lightly as he leaned back in his chair.
Maso lightly hugged her as he rested his chin lightly on her head unable to really say much. He couldn't explain why he'd suddenly tensed up or removed himself from the kiss that was quite enjoyable and gentle.
Sheik let out a soft snicker as he walked over to her and sat down on the table's edge. "Is it the red hair? I've been contemplating on dying it mostly black," he responded with a teasing tone.

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2011 7:53 pm
"you mad at me?" sky muttered quietly, chewing on his lip.
Krystina smiled as she hugged him back. she wasn't really saying much because she was still tired and almost wanted to go back to bed. well.... that.... and she didn't want to ruin the moment by saying something stupid.
"sure... it's the hair..." she rolled her eyes and then stood up, brushing off her simple gray shirt and blue jeans. "why dye it? it looks nice. plus, if you had red and black hair... you'd be the opposite of mine...." she smiked and then a flash of lime green spread through her bangs.  
The Center and Homes

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 142 143 144 145 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games