Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yuri Lovers Escape

Back to Guilds

Here The Female Gender May Rp, Hook Up, Enjoy Chatting With Other Girls And Share Our Common Interests. 

Tags: Yuri, Match Making, Hook Up, Chatting, Yuri Rp's 

Reply Role Play's
Catch Me, Someone! [FULL ROSTER!] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 9:43 am
Ashika Dresden

User Image

Ash felt her reaction to this spot as well, but this time she couldn't stop herself. She nipped at the left collar bone again, a bit harder, and lightly pulled her nails down Erin's sides. No. Stop it. Stop it Ash. STOP IT RIGHT NOW! She screamed at herself and quickly jerked back, shaking all over.

{If you really knew the darkness of my heart, would you even want to know me?}  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 9:57 am
User Image
Erin Joyce Lee

"They tell me that love is wonderful..."

In spite of her best efforts not to make a sound, Erin moaned when Ash didn't stop touching her collarbone. "No... Please, stop... Please, Ash..." To her relief, Ash stopped when she said please. She laid there shaking for a minute or so, then felt the sensitivity fade. Her body stopped trembling as she sat up and looked at Ash. "I'm sorry... You must think I'm an idiot. But I... I really don't know where I'm sensitive, since no one's ever touched me before you." She smiled hesitantly. "I do like it, but I don't like looking like a fool in front of you." She blushed at how honest she was being, but decided it was better that Ash know the truth.

"...but how can something so painful be wonderful?"

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 1:42 pm
Ashika Dresden

User Image

Ash looked at Erin as she panted slightly, trembling violently. Why did I do that? Why couldn't I stop? What's wrong with me? She asked silently.

She licked her suddenly painfully dry lips and forced a smile onto them. "N-no.. I don't think that you are an idiot Erin. It's natural f-for you to feel like that. Especially since this is the first time anyone's touched y-you. I don't think that you are a fool or are weak for it." She smiled a bit easier at her and added, "It's only fair that I tell you two of mine. My neck, and my shoulders. Now we're even."

PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 2:17 pm
User Image
~~~Rone Monlay~~~

xoxoxo

Rone smiled when Olivia leaned over and give her a small kiss. "Yeah I am pretty hungry." Rone pulled out a sandwhich and a big glass of apple juice from her bag. "Perfect." She leaned over kissing Olivia on the neck. "And I nap sounds amazing right now." She giggled then snapped her fingers. "I think I'm going to try out for the soccer team. I might be a little out of shape though...?" She looked down at her belly in shame. But at least her legs were a thing of pride for her. Rone looked up at Olivia with a big kidish smile. "You're perfect." She turned quickly and kissed her deeply. She felt like the world had stopped and nothing else mattered.

xoxoxo

Diabolical Deliriums

5,425 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Kasumi Miyagi

PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 11:22 pm
User Image

*~Nurse Aid~*

There was a call placed by a concerned professor to go have someone check on a certain student who had been missing classes all day: Mumira Kiltlon. A young woman in a doctor's coat came up to the student dorms and found Mira laying back on her bed. The young woman walked to the girl and checked her forehead. The girl had a temperature of over a hundred and her injuries were clearly not healing as planned. Calling in a co-worker, she picked up Mira and carried her to the Quarantine area to be kept in watch. A notice was posted on Mira's door and the door was locked from the outside.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 11:32 pm
User Image
Olivia Marie

["Admit it, you love me."]

╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬

Olivia smiled, her eyes closing briefly at the feel of Rone’s lips touching her neck for a moment. Even if it was just a moment, it had felt so good. Listening to the girl, she smiled when she heard the fingers snap and her declaration of joining the soccer team.

”Really? Awesome! That’s good, I think I really love that idea.” Olivia grinned, walking Rone back to the dorms, she was about to make a decision on whether or not they would go to her room or Rone’s room. But she was stopped as lips covered hers, making her moan softly into the kiss. She loved these random surprises. Returning the kiss, it was a few moments before she pulled away, nipping her bottom lip and nuzzling the girl for a moment. Her room it was then.

Giggling softly, she blushed girlishly as she took Rone by the hand once more, tugging her closer. ”Okay, okay. Let’s get to my room and take a nap or…something.” she winked lightly, Olivia had no intention of keeping the girl from her nap. However, she didn’t know what they would get up to. Needing to let go for a moment, she opened her door and let Rone in first, tossing her messenger bag in the corner of her room and tossing her papers and books on the desk. Kicking her door shut, she turned to look at Rone with a grin before taking her shoes off and getting on her bed.

”Coming?”

[“'Cause maybe...I love you too. ♥”]

St. John

_Danica Kai_

Kasumi Miyagi

PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2011 12:04 am
User Image
Vixandra Sanders

"Those who say they know what love is, don't truly know...

Vixandra broke out of her daydream at the sudden vibration in her pocket. Apparently someone was trying to reach her urgently. She looked at the display screen and was surprised to see it was the number from the school. Why would the school be contacting me? Is something wrong? She opened it and answered the unknown person."Hello? Yes this is Vixandra Sanders. What? Is she ok? Oh... a fever and exhaustion? Well that's good. Can I come see her soon to see for myself? Yes I understand. Please have her call me when she wakes up. Thank you. Goodbye." She closed her phone and looked at Seele and Anja. "That was the school health office. Apparently Mira is still recovering and they want to keep her in the quarantined room on the third floor to keep a good watch on her. They said they will have her call my phone when she wakes up and has some strength back. They only called me because she and I share a bathroom and they found a note with my name on it in her hand from earlier. She's in good hands they said though." She smiled slightly and took each of their hands. "Well, I think that I could pitch in a bit of money for a taxi."

... Those who know what love is, don't truly know how to describe it."

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2011 6:17 am
User Image
~~~Rone Monlay~~~

xoxoxo

Rone walked into the room with a big grin on her face. She could barely thinnk. Eveything seemed like a blurr when she was Olivia. The perfect red head she has ever seen. "I like the idea too." She set her things gently on the floor. Rone sat on the bed and looked at the other girl. "I think naps are amazing. But I haven't been taking them lately." She frowned then cloed her eyes laying down slightly on the bed. Rone food was in her bag but to honest she was so tired she didn't want to move off of the bed. Olivia's bed for some reason seemed fantasticly soft. Rone smiled using her magic to bring Olivia on to the bed into her arms. She hugged her tight and kept her arms around her. "So babe. How has your day been." rone just absolutly loved to hear Olivia speak. Their conversations were simple sometimes but Rone never wanted them to end. "And is there anyway I can make it better?" She giggled, she was almost terrible at flirting. She didn't want to start anything to serous but wouldn't mind if they did get started. She smiled slidding her hand into Olivia's, kissing her neck she layed her head down.

xoxoxo

Diabolical Deliriums

5,425 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Kau The Haxer

PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2011 6:28 am
User Image
Robin Sena

"what makes u say I,m a witch...,if u don't know the real me?
as the fire aura swirled it turned into a black flame as robin was upset more knowing that no one was helping her find her best friend Lizzy as a black flame burned in her eyes, she saw ash and erin and walked toward them as the black flame swirled around her more as she thought in her mind,someone has got to help me my emotions are making my powers grow more dangerous by the second but I can't help the fact that Lizzy maybe dead and its all my fault,as robin said those words the black flame around her turned into a cool blue color that was safe to the touch as she cried more.
"what makes u say I,m a witch...,if u don't know the real me?."
User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2011 8:19 am
User Image
Erin Joyce Lee

Erin smiled at Ash. "I'll keep those spots in mind." She winked at the girl and looked over at the door. She blushed when she realized that it wasn't fully closed. Erin could see Robin standing in the hallway, surrounded by some kind of blue aura and crying. She sighed softly. "I wonder what's eating her... Should we go find out, Ash?"

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2011 8:28 am
Ashika Dresden

User Image

Ash nodded and slowly climbed off of her, trying to not turn the deepest possible shade of red she could. She walked to the door, coughing slightly as her throat felt dully painful and raw. Well, crap. I guess I over did it. She told herself and opened it slowly. "Hey. You okay?" She asked in a rough voice, the pain begining to return and causing her to wince.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2011 8:34 am
User Image
Erin Joyce Lee

Erin got up and went after Ash, slipping an arm around the girl's waist gently. "Don't try to talk too much. You're still injured, after all," Erin said when she saw Ash wince. She looked at Robin and frowned. "What's wrong, Robin?"

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2011 8:47 am
Ashika Dresden

User Image

Ash gave her a kind of half thankful, half just wait for us to be alone look with a slight smile. She reached to the left side of her throat and gave a small gasp of pain, she had forgotten how injured she really was. She looked at the small refelction that her cell phone screen gave and frowned at the darkened skin that spread halfway across her throat. Dammit. Tsubatsu, I hate you. She though viciously.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2011 11:37 am
User Image
Olivia Marie

["Admit it, you love me."]

Just munching on some fruit, Olivia was soon in Rone’s arms, and a huge smile spreading across her face. Moving slightly so that Rone could lay against her, she propped her pillows up and wrapped an arm around the girl’s waist. Setting her bowl off to the side, she used the free hand to continue eating some fruit. Offering a piece of watermelon to the other girl, she nodded in agreement. ”Nap are amazing. I tend to nap four hours at a time…so I don’t take very many of them.” She chuckled, returning to the fruit at hand.

”It’s been fine so far. My first class we actually did what the class was about and play music. Every other class was just the teacher talking and listing off course expectations and introducing themselves, listing off their own various degrees, and so on and so on. Nothing too serious.” Olivia answered with a slight shrug, but then she didn’t really mind the not doing any actual work part. ”Then I got your note, which I thought was really cute. I loved it, it brightened my day quite a bit.”

Smiling, she kissed the top of Rone’s head, and settled back down. Until her fruit hand was taken! Oh well, Rone could take her hand any time. ”Mmm. I think you’re already doing it.” She commented, enjoying kisses to her neck. Leaning her head down slightly, she brushed her lips against Rone’s, sighing softly as she kissed her.

[“'Cause maybe...I love you too. ♥”]

St. John

_Danica Kai_

Role Play's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items