Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
Lore and Loyal rpg ^.^ PM Before or post will be DELETED! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 65 66 67 68 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

oO Lorelei Oo

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2011 2:27 pm
Aya looked about with the awkward silence of the group. They needed a break. "Silver one, she was different when she spoke of your group. I don't think she stopped looking for a way back, least not till a few annuals ago. She always seemed hopeful when she would tell me the stories of this world." She smiled lightly looking to them. "She said she hated the food there, said Jack's was always the best. She said drake was pushy, trying to get into her head all the time, though nice. She said she didn't know much of the two that joined just before they left but was glad they were there for Locke, one for his arm, and one to look after him while she was away."

Andrea looked about her room then went soaking in the bath though it only made her feel worse. She dressed in her undergarments looking to the large bruise at her ribs where the Grignack's tail had struck her. She felt it a bit and decided better not to do so. She sighed getting dressed then pulled her hair up, hiding it's full length. Once satisfied she made her way back catching the conversation. She gave a light nod to the others taking a seat beside the princess. "I see it's story time. Aya, did you like the food?" She hoping a change in subject would work though doubted it unsure of how much Aya may have told them.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2011 3:23 pm
"Hey, Andy. Aya here seems to have really liked you, to be so loyal and caring of you. She's bee telling us about how you always told her stories about us. Hope it wasn't anything too much for such a young mind." Sam tried to cheer the room up. She hated this feeling of almost death in the air. She wanted things to be as lively as they used to be.

Locke, on the other hand, stood up, and left the room. His self-loathing was getting the better of him again, and he wanted to get some fresh air, hopefully to rid his mind of these thoughts.

"Forgive him, Andy. His mind's getting the better of him again. Here." Jack brought a stool over to himself. "Take a seat. I know you're injured. Even someone as strong as you are still susceptible to injury. Come on. Let's have a look." He gathered his medicinal potions.  

Wolf McNugget

Destitute Lunatic

oO Lorelei Oo

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2011 3:33 pm
Andrea watched as Locke left. She wasn't sure what was going on with him, but knew the others may think the same of her. She looked to Jack at the mention of being wounded and shook her head. "I am fine Jack." She didn't want the princess seeing, she hoped he would understand. She soon stood though looking to Aya apologetically. "Aya, forgive me, but I will return shortly, all right?" She watched the girl nod then headed from the room looking about for Locke. She didn't want him beating himself up over something that was possibly nothing.

Aya chuckled as the Silver one left. She looked to Jack after a moment and shrugged her shoulders. "She won't let you help her in front of me. She's very stubborn like that. I told you she never wanted to see me hurt. Not since the first time." She ate a few more bites of fond before going to a sink to clean her dishes. Just because she was a princess, didn't mean she had no manners. "She still likes him. The one name Locke. She thinks I haven't figured it out, but she's torn on the subject. She said she hated my father the King too, but there were times when she would blindly defend him. It always surprised him, and she would play it off that it was for me. But when she would tell her stories, of your group and her childhood, call it intuition, but I did get the sense she loved Locke by how she spoke of him."  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2011 3:45 pm
Jack watched as Andrea left without being fixed up. "Really. Those two are so similar, you'd think they were brother and sister." Jack left out his medicines, however, and decided to give them to Andy later so she can fix herself up without getting embarrassed in front of Aya.

They all listened to Aya as she told them about how she thought Andy was in love with Locke. Sam spoke up, but was shocked at how adult Aya seemed to act. "I knew that from the moment I met those two. I wonder if either of them are being true to themselves? I mean, do they themselves realize their own feelings for each other?"  

Wolf McNugget

Destitute Lunatic

oO Lorelei Oo

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2011 3:58 pm
Aya looked to the mechanic of the group. The word still seeming strange to her as she thought it. "Give them time. Silver one knew Locke cared for, Demona was her name? I figured since I've not met this other that Silver one wasn't too familiar with, that she's no longer or moved on. I'm sure it's hurt Locke. Silver one has been hurt many times, sadly, mostly by my father. She doesn't want a relationship, at least she doesn't think she does." She gave a light smile taking her seat once more. "I've seen men given permission to peruse her by my father. He would never want to let her go, but sometimes he respected that he may have to to keep her by his side. Many warriors have tried. She made them fight her, and every one of them failed. I think she was looking for something she wasn't going to find in our world. And when she beat them, it was near death. She doesn't like to be touched."

He listened as he ate between everything going on around them. After Aya's last comments he began to worry. "Should be worried then that Aya's comments of Andrea beating men nearly to death for trying to court her? If anything for Locke's safety?" He heard the girl giggle and wondered if that was his answer.

Andrea looked about tracking Locke till she would eventually find him. Looking him over she could guess the problem. The conversation she had heard entering the room made it a little clearer. "Want to talk about it? Something is eating you alive. I know I have know grounds to speak on this, but trust me. If you keep bottling yourself up, you'll end up like me. You're too good for that Locke. You always were the better one."  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2011 4:17 pm
Locke stood on the balcony on the roof. He was overlooking the town, when he heard Andrea appear. He let her talk, but it didn't help any. "I'm not the better one, Andy. I don't know if you remember or not, but I'm not as innocent as you think. From what Aya has told us, you fought, and killed, in defense. I, on the other hand, killed that man in cold blood... the one who abducted you. I'm a murderer... And after Demona was killed by Guarin, I tried to do the most despicable thing an alchemist is capable of... Believe me. I'm no better than the people who trapped you in that hellish place..." Locke went on like this for a few moments, self-loathing and punishing himself...  

Wolf McNugget

Destitute Lunatic

oO Lorelei Oo

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2011 4:26 pm
She listened to him shaking her head. "You're human Locke. People, in general, no matter what race do things in emotional stress." She moved to stand next to him looking out at the city, trying not to look at him yet. "You killed in defense. You did what you did when they had me, knowing they would only come back again and again till they would succeed in killing me. I don't know what happened with Demona. I'll let you have that secret. But you weren't the one to fight in a war that wasn't your own, killing anyone and everyone in your way." She sighed turning towards him with a more serious expression. "It will be hard, but it's time to move past the past. Go forward into your future, before you get lost in something that doesn't exist anymore." She moved away from the edge starting to head back. "I'd say it gets easier, but it doesn't. Then again, killing could have made me cold, and bad for giving advice on emotions of others." She called over her shoulder.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2011 4:57 pm
Locke listened to Andrea as she spoke to him, forgetting that just because he was feeling sorry for himself, does not mean that she had an easy life. He wanted to let her know how much he missed her, how much he still loved her. But the words just didn't come. Instead, he stayed up on the roof, listening to the town's going-ons...  

Wolf McNugget

Destitute Lunatic

oO Lorelei Oo

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2011 5:06 pm
Aya looked to the grouping of people as they discussed what to do about their friends and sighed. "You should let the two of them work this out. It may take a bit but it would be for the better. Who knows maybe.." She stopped seeing someone at the door. It only took her a moment to recognize the armor and went for her knife as they entered the room. "Run!" As the first entered soon more did. She dodged best she could though called out as one deflected her blade and grabbed her. "Let go of me!" She kept calling out before she was suddenly let go. Turning she smiled seeing the Silver one.

Andrea had entered the hallway seeing the man at the doorway of her friends. As more appeared she moved quickly grabbing her blade. She would prefer to do this with her armor but had little time hearing Aya's calls. "You will leave her alone!" She went through the one holding the princess then used herself as a shield taking hits as needed to keep the girl safe. She knew the other's could fight, but still tried to help them calling to her power to create small portals in the floor as they would move to strike, and sealing them quickly so her friends wouldn't be hurt. She knew they couldn't keep this up but was glad soon seeing the end of the armored soldiers.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 6:30 pm
Locke decided to go back down and join the rest of the group. As he did, he saw bodies of dead soldiers, in armor he had never seen before. "What happened here?"

Jack rose from the mess in the room. "Well, it would appear that Aya and that monster are not the only ones to have made it through from the other side. Drake? Just what is going on, do you wonder?"  

Wolf McNugget

Destitute Lunatic

oO Lorelei Oo

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 6:41 pm
Aya looked to them all once the fight was over then went to reclaim the blade the Silver one had given her feeling bad she couldn't defend herself. She turned looking to the group seeing the Silver one go back to her room. She knew she had been hurt in the previous battle, the hits she took on her count couldn't have helped. "Jack, now would be a good time to tend to the Silver one." She wondered if he would or if the other would take over though.

As Locke had entered taking note Andrea sneaking off silently without a word. As he was questioned he shrugged. "I don't have the slightest Idea, though, wondered. "Perhaps the portal was re-opened, or opening it a second time caused a rift between our worlds. May be why miss Aya here hasn't seemed to age since Andrea knew her." He looked to the girl seeing her look over the bodies of the soldiers. He could tell she knew them. "Aya, why do you call her the 'Silver one'? Her name is Andrea, though she also goes by Andy."

She looked to Drake. "Netherians. Enemies of my kingdom. And that is her name at home, Silver one. Father would have us call her nothing else."

Andrea headed to her room seeing the girl and others were safe. After Locke entered she would take a silent retreat to her room. She closed the door behind her and went by the corner of her bed. She kept her breathing normal though shortly after threw up. She looked to her armor debating on putting it on just in case, though was too tired to. She soon slinked to the floor sitting beside her bed and held her side. She sighed leaning her head back and closing her eyes. She wouldn't sleep but rest would be needed soon.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2011 5:58 pm
Jack thought about going to check up on Andrea as she slinked away to hide her pain and injuries, but felt that he was not what she needed at this time. "Locke? Do me a favor? Take these herbs and medicines to Andrea? I have a feeling that you would be better assistance to her right now."

Locke watched as the leftover of the battle was finished, and thought a moment on Drake's words. "Well, it would be worth checking out. I hate to say it, Drake, but maybe you should head back home to check with your father and see what's going on?" He then turned to Jack, and nodded, taking the medicine and going to Andrea's room. He knocked, and opened the door slightly. "Andy? Can I come in?"  

Wolf McNugget

Destitute Lunatic

oO Lorelei Oo

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2011 6:19 pm
She opened her eyes quickly hearing the knock on her door. As Locke's voice filtered to her mind she would sigh and move to stand, though felt nauseous once more as she did. She shook her head of the feeling and made her way to the door making sure she wasn't giving away anything. "I guess.." Was all she managed to say. She moved away from the door letting him in if he wanted, then remembered she had already thrown up once and moved to somewhat hide the fact. "Are the others all right?"

He sighed nodding then looked to Aya. " Well young one, up for a trip?" He wondered if Andrea would agree but doubted it."

"I was hoping he would go to her. It seems right. And to answer your question, I go nowhere without the Silver one."  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 6:58 pm
Jack thumped the young woman on the head. He had just about enough of her attitude. "Now look here, Aya. You just said yourself, that those two need some time alone. Leave them be. And besides. If you really are being targeted by these Netherians, then you could do a lot worse than heading out with Drake to his kingdom. Be a child and enjoy it for once. Don't grow up so fast."

Sam watched as Jack had blown up, and decided it best to be quiet, but also silently applauded him. She was also a little irked by Aya's attitude.

Locke walked in silently and closed the door behind him. "So. How does it feel? Still hurt? I know you'd rather pretend the problem doesn't exist..." He set the medicine down, and went over to her. "Want to talk?"  

Wolf McNugget

Destitute Lunatic

oO Lorelei Oo

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 7:17 pm
She glared at the one called Jack feeling the hit on her head. "I am not a girl, nor am I a child. I am the Princess of my father's kingdom. Touch me once more without permission and you will be punished." She didn't agree with the methods of this one. She would cross her arms before trying to calm herself, though her voice was still even toned. "It is father's orders, and personal preference. I wasn't referring to being attached at her hip the entire time I am around. I was referencing the comment about traveling." She looked to them all a moment sure they had no clue about the people of her world.

Drake chuckled watching the interaction between Aya and Jack. It was amusing to him how adult she was for her age, compared to how child like he was for his. "Miss, Aya, he meant no harm in it. In this world children are not, let's say, as strong willed as you are. To us you act like an adult, when it's clear you are still young. And as far as the travel, of course I would ask Andrea to join us since she's seemed to make it clear you're her ward."

Andrea looked to him as he spoke, though only shook her head. "That battle didn't help." She was silent unsure what to say. The healers in the other world usually had to hold her down, though Locke was a friend and didn't want to hurt him, intentionally anyways. She removed her shirt, still covered enough by undergarments, allowing him to see the bruising that seemed worse then before since it had started setting in. "I need to be mobile in case the Nethariens come back for Aya. Damn Grignack broke my armor."  
Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 65 66 67 68 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games