Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Hogsmeade
Hogsmeade Station Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 333 334 335 336 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

VixenViVi

Desirable Vampire

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2011 10:42 am
User ImageUser Image
ωнαт ιs σи мч мιиם➸➸「I hope he always makes me feel like this.」
ωнσ ιs σи мч мιиם❥❥「Tyler」

I'm dreaming of one kiss from you

A love long and true

We'll go on and on

Ryn laughed, "Be quite you" She told her cousin. Making her way through he other students she waved to those she knew but didn't stop. Finally she saw him. Just like every other time she saw him, her heart seemed to flutter and tummy had butterflies. Her smile was so big it almost hurt. She took a breath cause it seemed she had forgotten to do so. Running to him, " Tyler!" She threw her arms around him.

I'm looking for one kiss goodnight

To last all my life

User Image
User Image

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2011 11:43 am
User Image Allysse hops herself off thr bus and peers around the station. Struggling along and pulling on her large amount of cargo that she had earlier that morning stuffed in a trunk, she ever so slowly marched along, trying not to roll the trunk over other peoples feet. As she looked around the station, she noticed a girl about her age pumping her fist in the air. Allysse walks up to her and says giggling, "What an outburst."

Allysse Lukas- First Year

Where is Allysse? Hogsmeade Station

Who is Allysse with? Mia Kyree

What is Allysse's mood? Amazed  

ChibiBento

LyriaVess

Beloved Prophet

7,550 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Runway Model 250
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2011 12:40 pm
Leanna Blackhawk
User Image
Leanna looked Agnes over, a finger to her own lip. "I think.... Ravenclaw," she said cheerfully. Unsure of whether it was Leanna's love of birds, or her intellectual approach, Leanna wanted to be in Ravenclaw above all else. If Agnes had gotten in with her, her night would have been made perfect. Imagine, Leanna being able to show Agnes all the alchemy her father had done! Just the thought made her ecstatic!

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2011 12:41 pm
User ImageUser ImageUser Image
emember those walls i built? well, baby they're tumbling down
and they didn't even put up a fight, they didn't even make up a sound
i used to think maybe you love me, now baby i'm sure
and i just can't wait till the day, when you knock on my door

halo, halo, halo
and don't it feel good?

♡ Watching the first years huddle together made the Groundskeeper let out a giggle. She loved admiring friendships being formed so rapidly. She smiled to the few that had been standing in front of her, eager to get Sorted into Houses. How sweet. Geesh, and mine will be like that within eleven years, she thought as she brushed a hand against the stomach rapidly, hoping that no one noticed the small bump appearing. The thought of being pregnant made a shiver race up and down her spine. However, Eleanor hoped it would be a girl. Brook might've preferred a boy so he could teach him Quidditch and make small toy brooms, but a girl would be easier to handle. Shaking her thoughts away, a smile gracefully curled up on her lips as Eleanor noticed Tamara elbowing her way to her, "Why, thank you," she laughed lightly and nodded to Tammy before turning back to the first years. To be honest, Eleanor adored her job. Groundskeeper was fun. Of course, she had to quit Care of Magical Creatures because of the person growing inside her tummy, but she was sure that she could live easily without hurting herself and the baby by being Gamekeeper. She watched the first years gather in front of her with a peaceful, calm smile, tossing a friendly nod to those who introduced themselves. Finally, she whistled and waved her lantern to get their attention, "First years, follow me, please!"she cried and walked towards the Dark Lake

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The journey through the Lake was incredibly peaceful. Just as usual, students afraid of water sat in the same boat as Eleanor. She was gripping tightly to the edge of the boat just in case, the other hand clutched to the lantern. The first years seemed fascinated by the castle before them. After about thirty minutes, she climbed out of the boat, followed closely by the apprehensive band of eleven-year-olds. The boathouse was rather quiet, too. They climbed up the stairs and passed through the main courtyard, and then, Eleanor paused and spun around once they all reached the doors leading to the Great Hall ♡

{my apologies for skipping the Dark Lake, but we are currently running out of time. Roleplay continues in this thread, but please do wait for my post first}

outfit

hocusss

Tipsy Tycoon

7,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150

Lauraisawesomeobvs

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2011 2:01 pm
User Image
User Image
User Image

Neomuna ddewguhwuh manjil suga eopseo
Saranghae tabeoryeo hookkeunhan geol

Soo-Young smiled at Tamara and gracefully accepted the package from her hands. It was the first time this had happened, and she couldn't help but be a little excited at the fact that her friend had given her something. She slipped it into her bag and made a mental note to open it once she got to her dorm. She bowed to Tamara's two friends and introduced herself. "I am Choi Soo-Young. I am very happy to meet you."

I can't touch it because it's so hot
I'm engulfed by love's fire completely

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2011 2:25 pm
User Image

Mia Kyree-First Year

Mia looks up, and a girl her age walks up. Standing almost in front of her face, the girl said "What an outburst." Mia blushed, and franticaly screeched "You saw that? Oh, well.I guess its not the end of the world. I'm Mia Kyree. First year here. I'm guessing your a first year aswell? Oh, the Groundskeeper is calling first years. I guess we can talk while we walk." Mia continues walking, and waits up for Allysse.  

iColoredWords

1,600 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Consumer 100

ChibiBento

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2011 2:41 pm
User Image Allysse sprints ahead to catch up to Mia, possibly rolling her trunk over several peoples feet. "My name is Allysse Lukas! I'm a first year aswell." Allysse keeps walking, fixes her shoe and starts talking again. "What house do you want to be in? Me, I have no idea. I don't just want to blurt out what house I want to be in,'cause then I'll probably jinx myself into being in that house. So I'm just playing it safe and let the whatever-the-heck they're gonna use to put me in a house is right."

OOC: Me and iColoredWords know each other in real life, and she is currently at my house, so just to let us get through faster Mia's actions will be placed in this post! Just so you dont think I'm godmodding!

Mia and Allysse get in a boat together, and chat while going over the Dark Lake.

Allysse Lukas-Undecided First Year

Where is Allysse?Going across the Dark Lake

Who is Allysse with?
Mia Kyree

What is Allysse's mood?
Excited

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2011 3:48 pm
User Image

Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage.

User Image

Tyler turned quickly when he heard his name called. Before he had a chance to respond arms were thrown around him. He smiled at Ryn. "Well that was enthusiastic" he laughed. The Gryffindor boy brushed hair off the Hufflepuff girl's face. "So what happened after the World cup hop there wasn't to much trouble." he said, He smiled at Kaera "Hey Kaera, I like the new hair, When you do that? Wasn't like that during the world cup." he took Ryn's hand "C'mon let's get a carriage"

User Image

Courage is what it takes to stand up and speak; courage is also what it takes to sit down and listen.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

((Exit to Great Hall))  

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2011 6:14 pm
User Image

a l e x a n d er "oz" o s b o u r n e

H e r e W E g o A G A I N !
I k i n d a WANNA be m o r e than F R I E N D S
S o take it e a s y on M E
I ' M a f r a i d you're N E V E R s a t i s f i ed

Oz rolled his eyes playfully when Lucy stepped down from the train and hushed him. He slipped his arm around her waist as she took his other hand. When she called out to Preston, he examined the boy, shrugged and kissed Lu's neck. Lu started to lead him to the carriages and he allowed her too. He preferred to watch her anyway. His eyes were once again drawn to the pink in her hair, a delicious addition to her appearance. "I never did comment on the new dye job. It looks wonderful. Did Tammy help with it?"

H E R E we g o A g A i N
W e ' r e SICK l i k e A N I M A L S
We play P R E T E N D
You're just a C A N N I B A L

and i'm afraid i won't get out alive
no, i won't sleep tonight

you are my light, my guiding star... Lucy.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2011 6:36 pm
User Image

❤❤ T A M A R AR A D C L I F F E
5TH YEAR, GRYFFINDOR ~ PREFECT
¦¦ if you're going through hell, keep on going
xxxxxxxxxx x x

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬

Tammy smiled when Soo-Young introduced herself. "Oh, the first years are leaving. We better get on the carriages if we want to make our way up to the Great Hall." She turned and started for the carriages, waiting for her friends to join her.  

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2011 7:12 pm
User Image
╔══════════════╗
Zuko Patel
4th Year Slytherin

╚══════════════╝

Zuko stepped down from the train and looked around at the students bustling around the platform. He spotted a few Slytherins and nodded to them. Sighing, he walked towards the carriages. He didn't see any of his friends so he would probably ride the carriage alone. "Of course it's my luck. All of my friends are gone already."  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2011 9:09 pm
User Image
Lucy E L I Z A B E T H BonksXXXXXXXXXXXXX

S T O P there & l e t me c o r r e c t it

And I w a n n a live a life from a n e w P E R S P E C T I V E

Lucy hummed a joyous tune as Oz wrapped his arms around her waist and placed a kiss on her lips. He knew how much she loved that. Taking a seat in one of the carriages, she caught sight of Zuko walking on his own. She had hated the Slytherin ever since she met him three years ago, on the same day. She waved happily to Eleanor as she watched her walk away with a mob of thrilled first years, reminding her that she was just like that. Turning back to Oz, she nodded with a smile, "Yeah," she mused calmly as she crossed her legs and pushed a blonde curl behind her ear, "Yeah, she did." she repeated thoughtfully, humming to herself again as she looked around, admiring the large silhouette of the enchanted school.

User Image

YOU'LL c o m e along because i <3 y o u r face

& i ' l l admire your E X P E N S I V E taste .

hocusss

Tipsy Tycoon

7,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2011 9:34 pm
User Image

a l e x a n d er "oz" o s b o u r n e

H e r e W E g o A G A I N !
I k i n d a WANNA be m o r e than F R I E N D S
S o take it e a s y on M E
I ' M a f r a i d you're N E V E R s a t i s f i ed

He smirked, imagining the two girls working on Lucy's hair together with Will in the back watching curiously. He moved his guitar to the floor and opened the case, pulling his Gibson out. He started strumming out the beginning to Lucy's Song and smiled at his girlfriend. He had finally shown her the song he worked on the whole year to perfect. He saw her looking at some Slytherin. "Who's that?" he asked curiously, moving out of the intro to the song.

H E R E we g o A g A i N
W e ' r e SICK l i k e A N I M A L S
We play P R E T E N D
You're just a C A N N I B A L

and i'm afraid i won't get out alive
no, i won't sleep tonight

you are my light, my guiding star... Lucy.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2011 9:48 pm
User Image
User Image

Adele jumped up slightly when she heard two familiar voices behind her. She spun around and smiled once she was facing the two twins, Blake and Alex. She had kept contact will Blake throughout the summer, writing long letters and whatnot. However, she didn't write anything to Alexandria. She just thought that she didn't know her well enough to bother her with letters. But maybe this year might be the chance to befriend her well. Adele had a feeling that this year would be a nice one, better than the first one. Well, what else could be better than meeting Blake, befriending him and...kissing him? It wasn't even a kiss! Or...was it? Adele had tortured herself the whole summer to find out what it was. She concluded the case as a 'normal attraction between two students who wished to discover what passion felt like'. Despite the fact that it sounded completely foolish.

"Nice to see you both, too," she smiled at the both of them politely, "Oh, it was fascinating! I went to France as usual, but spent most of the summer with a new friend of mine, Jean-Baptiste, and I got to visit one of the oldest libraries in Paris and - " she kept her lips pursed before she could continue. Once Adele starts to talk, no one can make her stop. She could blab on like that for hours. Turning to Blake, she smiled kindly and nodded, "I'm quite well, thank you. And yourself?" she asked curiously before looking at the both of them with a joyful, small smile, "And how was your summer?"

User ImagexxxxUser ImagexxxxUser Image

hocusss

Tipsy Tycoon

7,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150
Hogsmeade

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 333 334 335 336 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games