Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yuri Lovers Escape

Back to Guilds

Here The Female Gender May Rp, Hook Up, Enjoy Chatting With Other Girls And Share Our Common Interests. 

Tags: Yuri, Match Making, Hook Up, Chatting, Yuri Rp's 

Reply Role Play's
Lethal Love. ((S/F)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 137 138 139 140 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2011 7:26 am
Officer Den Herltz

User Image

Den looked at Erin and smiled at her gently. "We'll be fine kid. You should go, I'll call the transit unit. Go and keep Ash safe, okay? Amilia will be safe with me." He told her and kept holding the shaking woman to him.

{I won't let that boy near you Amilia. I love you, even if you don't know it.}  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2011 7:28 am
User Image
Erin Joyce Lee

"They tell me that love is wonderful..."

Erin nodded gratefully at Den, then got in her car and drove carefully (at the speed limit) all the way to Kevin's house, keeping an eye out for more cops. Luckily, she encountered none. She gathered the sheets and personal items for her and Ash into her arms and hurried into the house. "Loki? Lulu? Ash? I'm back," she called as she closed the door behind her.

"...but how can something so painful be wonderful?"

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2011 7:36 am
Lokita Roseblade

User Image

Lokita and the other two watched as the closing of the door triggered the trap. A bucket of blue-goo, a mixture of hair gel, blue food coloring, water, and blue jello powder that stains skin royal blue for a few hours, dumped it's mixture directly onto her, the three pranksters laughing riotously. "Hope you like blue Erin! You'll be that for the next six or so hours!" Lokita giggled at the blue hued girl.

She watched Ash limp over to her, giggling softly and try not to lose her balance from laughing. "We did good ladies." She heard her say.

{I never, ever want to be anywhere my sister isn't. I don't even- Oh look! A red dot! Catch it!}  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2011 7:39 am
User Image
Erin Joyce Lee

Erin saw the bucket falling and managed to toss the things in her arms aside in time to save them from the blue rain. She wiped her eyes and smirked at the girls. "Well. Good thing blue's my favorite color, huh? And since I need a shower now, you girls can change the sheets." Erin carefully retrieved a set of pajamas from her bag, trying not to get the blue stain on any of her clothes. "Either of you girls care to show me where the bathroom is?"

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2011 7:47 am
Lulu Shadowstrike

User Image

Lulu finally stood and motioned for Erin to follow her. She pointed to the oak door next to their bedroom and smiled. "Go take as long as you'd like. Water doesn't do much other than lessen how long you remain blue. We'll change and destroy the sheets. Den-den and Mony might not.... approve of how their sheets currently smell."

She looked at her bedroom door and frowned slightly, as if someone was saying something. "Really? Ya think I don't know that Mony would kill us? Come on Socky, don't state the obvious!"

{What makes you think I won't kill you? I don't care about me, but if you want her, you die. Yeah, that's right Socky. They die.}  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2011 7:57 am
User Image
Erin Joyce Lee

Erin smiled slightly as she closed the bathroom door and stripped to get into the shower. She wasn't angry about the prank. Actually, she was grateful. It had given her a valid reason to scrub herself. She could still feel that man's mouth and hands on her, and it disgusted her more than she'd ever known anything could. 'Thank god for Amilia,' she thought wearily as she rinsed herself off.

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2011 8:14 am
Lokita Roseblade

User Image

Lokita and her twin pulled off the old covers and hurriedly handed them to Ash, who took them away to the backyard and threw them into a fire that was in a trashcan. She and Lulu put the new sheets onto the bed and waited for Ash to come back in after dousing the fire. "I think we're good. I just hope they don't realize that they don't smell like the old ones." She told them.

{I never, ever want to be anywhere my sister isn't. I don't even- Oh look! A red dot! Catch it!}  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2011 8:18 am
User Image
Erin Joyce Lee

Erin got out of the shower and into her pajamas, towel-drying her short hair before running a comb through it. "Much better," she said softly to her reflection, smiling slightly. She felt clean, and that always made her feel better. She exited the bathroom, and found the girls back in Harmony and Jorden's room. "So, what are the sleeping arrangements for the night, anyhow?" she asked the room in general.

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2011 8:25 am
Ashika Rose Dresden

User Image

Ash smiled up at her from the chair, then frowned slightly. Something was wrong. Erin had that smile that she had to use a lot after Tsubatsu had killed Kai, the fake one that looked so real no one knew. She wanted to demand Erin to tell her what happened, to find out why she looked so off, to kill whoever it was. Yet she knew that she was in no condition to kill whoever it was, she would wind up a target if not a victim. "Erin, I'm not gonna ask what happened. But I am going to ask you if they are taken care of. And if so, by who. No name on who it was or what they did, just, are they taken care of and by who." She said calmly, her insticts fighting with her to demand to kill the monster.

{Within the darkness, two halves become the whole once more.}  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2011 8:29 am
User Image
Erin Joyce Lee

Erin almost fell over with shock. How had Ash noticed anything was wrong? Erin had been trying to act completely normal. She blushed and dropped her eyes to the floor, leaning against the wall. She decided it was better to just answer the questions. Playing dumb would likely only anger Ash further. "Yes. They're... um... They've been taken care of," she said softly. "By Officer Amilia Regal, the lady who came to the door earlier." She smiled a bit at Ash, trying once again to act nonchalant. "It's fine now."

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2011 8:35 am
Ashika Rose Dresden

User Image

Ash nodded slowly, trying to keep herself reasonably calm. Someone had touched her girlfriend, someone had tried to hurt her, but Offcier Regal had stopped them. She had to be satisfied with that. "Okay then. Okay then. I'm glad you're safe Erin, I just don't want you getting your very own Tsubatsu Naruse. One of us is more than enough baby." She said softly, looking at the floor as she remembered the laser tag incident.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2011 8:45 am
User Image
Erin Joyce Lee

Erin frowned, the thought of Tsubatsu effectively shoving away any fear of the crooked cop. Officer Meyers was nothing compared to the monster that was still after her girlfriend. She stepped closer to Ash and pulled the girl into a hug. "Don't worry about me, Ash. My purpose now is simply to keep you safe. And I will do that no matter what."

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2011 8:52 am
Ashika Rose Dresden

User Image

Ash smiled softly as Erin hugged her, breathing in her scent as she looked at her lightly blue tinted skin. "I love you Erin Joyce Lee. I promise that I won't let anyone ever hurt you. I'll keep you safe forever. I promise." She whispered to her gently, resting her hands on Erin's arms.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2011 8:58 am
User Image
Erin Joyce Lee

Erin chuckled softly, her heart fluttering at Ash's sweet words. "Hey, now, that's my line," she murmured teasingly into the girl's ear before kissing her cheek. She rested her chin on top of the smaller girl's head, barely stifling a yawn. In spite of her anxiety, Erin really was tired.

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2011 9:08 am
Tank Kirikvich

User Image

"Drakon, I do not mind the going to your house, but is it wise? I do not want to give your family the idea that I wish to force you to be getting the frisky on. Should we wait a bit longer?" Tank asked as he held his lover's hand, looking at his face as he drove them to his uncle's house.

Tank was more than nervous, he was down right scared. Harmony looked at him as if he was an insect when he kissed her borther, and he didn't understand why. He had no intention of hurting Jorden, in fact, he wanted to portect him from anything that was a threat to him. "Jorden, I have to tell you something. Your sister? She wants to make me do the pissing of my pants."

Role Play's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 137 138 139 140 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games