Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yuri Lovers Escape

Back to Guilds

Here The Female Gender May Rp, Hook Up, Enjoy Chatting With Other Girls And Share Our Common Interests. 

Tags: Yuri, Match Making, Hook Up, Chatting, Yuri Rp's 

Reply Role Play's
.:-Post Mortem-:. (Open/Full) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 48 49 50 51 52 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2011 8:52 pm
Bastet

User Image

Like any true feline, Bastet puffed her fur out indignantly. "Yes, I knew what would happen to her. I knew all of her life from the moment she dedicated herself to me at five years old. I felt it wrong to stop what she needed to have happen. It was a good thing." She told them and turned to the snake, hissing and crystal flames coming out. "And we don't just break things. We also REALLY break things. Get it right."

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2011 9:11 pm
User Image
Vela

"You're an incredibly bitchy creature...You do realize that, don't you? Hell...Even Wadjet is better than you!"

Vela stuck out her tongue defiantly and hissed. She was not fond of the goddess. Her goddess was so much better than the cat was...The snake lifted her head pridefully and bared her fangs. She wasn't going to sit around and let the kitty upset Naomi and her Melanie...er...if Melanie was actually responding. It kind of looked like someone had pressed an off button in the female.

"Goddess or not, I don't care...I'll devour you without a second thought."  

Liliksni

Galactic Dark Elf

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2011 9:19 pm
Bastet

User Image

Bastet wuffed and chuckled, "Wadjet is not as fuzzy as me. There for not as smart. I understand your anger Naomi, but you I do not snake. What makes you feel so driven to protect this corpse? She died. Done. She's gone, so why care? What has she ever done to improve your life?" She interogated, growing in sze until she her head was level with the top of the flames, a good six feet from the floor. "Why care about a girl like this?"

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2011 9:32 pm
Naomi

User Image

Naomi calmly kissed Vela's head and lowered her to the floor before turning to the Goddess high above her. "You. You dare come in here and insult OUR Dalila?! Goddess you may be, but smart you are obviously not. I don't care if you kill me a hundred thousand times, you will not insult her anymore. You will not talk to Vela that way. She is the most amazing snake I know. You need to either shut up." She growled at her and pointed her bladed staff at her Goddess, a look of pained rage in her eyes.

"Dalila was a human. Nothing more. She is of no more use." Was all she heard before she saw a streak of black fly at Bastet.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Liliksni

Galactic Dark Elf

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2011 10:09 pm
User Image
Vela

Vela caught on to the mechanics of her new legs far quickly than she thought she would have. A snake-like lower body would have been preferable, but she could move faster with human legs. The flames didn't even phase her when she hit them. All that mattered to her was maiming the goddess.

"You're nothing more than a heartless, self-centered wretch...You're not worthy of being a goddess..."

Vela hissed, summoning her ice in a flurry of magical sparks and directing the resulting spikes into the goddess. She didn't care if she killed her or not...She just wanted to hurt her.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2011 10:22 pm
User Image
Marianna Vincent

Marianna jumped to her feet when she heard Dalila scream, but remained frozen in place as she watched the female she cared about die. Everything else, the yelling people and familiars, even the goddess seemed to fade into the background. She was focused on Dali. How could she be dead? Hadn't they already been dead? Was this like what had happened to Haru? Had Dali's soul burned out?

No. It couldn't be possible! Dali had such a strong, beautiful soul... It couldn't be gone. Marianna stumbled to Dali's side, kneeling beside her and touching her face gently. "Dali?" she whispered, tears pricking the young girl's eyes. "Dali... Don't go..."

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2011 10:25 pm
Bastet

User Image

Bastet took the attacks in silence. Watching the snake-woman slash at her, she had to fight back a grin. The snake-woman had to pass one last test before she could do anything. There were rules for her just like anyother creature. "Why am I heartless? Why are you so angered? You surely can't care. She took her own life, accident or no. Will you tell me why she means that much to you and your human? Or shall I make you die for this assult?" She questioned, then heard a roar from the lioness as she leapt at her, screaming, "DON'T YOU TOUCH MY VELA YOU b***h! I SWEAR I WILL KILL YOU!!"

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2011 10:37 pm
User Image
Vela

"Only a heartless person can see so many people in pain and not be phased..."

Vela stood her ground, just watching the goddess. Attacking her had proved to be pointless. She would have to come up with another way to kill her. The serpent fell into a crouch, her tail whipping about absently behind her. Before she had the chance to begin planning, she became distracted by Naomi. The lioness seemed to feel it necessary to join in on the attack.

"Naomi? What are you doing!? You're going to get yourself killed, you idiot!"

Liliksni

Galactic Dark Elf

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2011 10:46 pm
Bastet

User Image

The imense feline gave the snake a contemptious sniff and simply knocked Naomi down with a single swipe of her paws. Dammit Snakey, I need you to tell me why YOU want her back so badly. I can't just bring my followers, no matter how adorable or epic, back for no good reason. Throw me a friggin tuna here! She thought hotly as she pinned the lioness under her right front paw, mentally hating her job. There wasn't enough catnip in the Golden Halls for this crap. "Reptile, I am about to save you and this familiar much time and send her to be with her human. Now, why do you and your human feel the need to care about her? You seem to have taken a liking to these girls. Why?" Bastet asked, trying to think of a way to get her need for an answer across. She needed one soon or not even she could give the girl life again. She would have to appeal to her brother Anubis for help.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2011 11:00 pm
User Image
Vela

"I have a name, you know...It's Vela. Vay-la. Two syllables. Not that difficult."

Vela hissed softly and began pacing. She didn't know how to answer the question. The snake wasn't used to having to answer questions relating to her emotions, let alone Melanie's. Even she didn't understand Melanie half the time, and she was her familiar!

"I care about Dalila because she is a good person. If anyone deserves to live, it's her. She's very kind for a human...HISS!...Did I just say "hiss"?...Whatever. How do people normally answer questions like these?!"  

Liliksni

Galactic Dark Elf

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2011 11:14 pm
Bastet

User Image

A soft rumble of a laugh escaped her lips and she removed her paw from the lioness, shrinking back down to the size of a house cat. "Usually with a lot more fear than the two of you did! Did your dams drop you on your heads? A Goddess can smush you into smushy pancakes of smushy goodness! With a light dusting of squish." She told them and mewled softly, the ten green cats all glowing softly. "Now, my minons. Do your part." She said and began to sing in an ancient tongue, her wprds causing the cats to glow and melt into a large fog of soft mint green fire. "Tusai nyi Tyoa!" She said loudly, and the fire rushed into Dalila's body, making her rise off of the floor for a moment before falling back and gasping for air.

Bastet smiled as she watched the girl groan but keep her eyes closed, plainly worn out for being dragged back like this. Dalila had almost reached the point of no return. "Ah... So hard to find good minons these days. Maybe I should try Loki's list. Nah. I would get the ones with no fashion sense with my luck." She mused and watched the two familiars and the humans for a moment. "She has been given another life. It may have been my fault but I must obey the rules. I'm really sorry for the deception." Bastet said sheepishly.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2011 11:24 pm
User Image
Vela

Vela stared at the goddess for the longest time before twitching violently and letting out a frustrated screech. It had all been an act?! She had nearly worried herself sick for no reason? The snake twitched a few more times before falling on her back, forcing herself not to hiss when her head hit the ******** my ******** my life."

She was glad Dalila was back...but still. The stress was getting to be too much for the serpent. She put her arm over her eyes and sighed. Vela had no intention of moving again any time soon.  

Liliksni

Galactic Dark Elf

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2011 11:31 pm
Naomi

User Image

Later, she wouldn't understand why she did it, but Naomi raced over to Vela's side as soon as she hit the ground. "Vela!" She yelled and frowed, a soft whine issuing from her. She didn't like the other familiar so upset. Naomi tenatively moved to lay next to her and wrapped her right arm across Vela's chest, using her hand to block out the light for her. "I'm still fuzzy." She said to the woman gently, hoping that she was making her feel better.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2011 11:36 pm
Dalila Harford

User Image

Dalila coughed a few times before she opened her eyes, seeing three worried faces looking at her, though one looked much more dead than the others. "W-what the hell happened...?" She asked in a rough voice, then touched Melanie's tattoo softly. "Melanie? Melanie, what happened?" She asked again, her voice slightly stronger.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Liliksni

Galactic Dark Elf

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2011 11:45 pm
User Image
Xombie.

"Your magic killed you."

Melanie seemed to be stuck in an emotionless state. She had been mourning in her own odd little way and she hadn't quite snapped out of it yet. She smiled lightly and patted Dalila's head, pleased to see that she was alive again. The female sighed then, moving away from Dalila to give Reelo and Ri room to welcome Dalila back however they planned to. She could wait until later.  
Role Play's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 48 49 50 51 52 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff