Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yuri Lovers Escape

Back to Guilds

Here The Female Gender May Rp, Hook Up, Enjoy Chatting With Other Girls And Share Our Common Interests. 

Tags: Yuri, Match Making, Hook Up, Chatting, Yuri Rp's 

Reply Role Play's
Without Control ((FULL)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 144 145 146 147 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 10:41 pm
User Image
Aaron Royce Lee

Aaron got out of bed and walked briskly to the door, opening it to find Trouble looking very depressed. "Hey... What's the matter, Trouble? You look down... No, literally, you're looking down..." He cracked a smile and tilted his friend's chin up with his hand. "What's wrong? Anything I can help with?"

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 10:52 pm
Trouble Shinotu

User Image

Trouble shifted nervously and slowly looked t Aaron's eyes. "I.. I had a nightmare...." He explained and his face burned in shame. He was older than this boy, and he had just admitted to being scared like a child from a dream. "Do you mind if I sleep here? With you?" He asked in a small voice.

Then his sense began to make him panic and he turned abruptly. "Nevermind! U-uh, sorry to wake you! Please ignore what I j-just said!" Trouble amended and backed up, turning to go back to his room.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 11:00 pm
User Image
Aaron Royce Lee

Aaron was surprised by Trouble's request, but reached out and grabbed his wrist, stopping him from leaving. "Hey, it's fine... You didn't wake me, actually... I've been having issues sleeping, too. Sleep and I need to go to couple's therapy, I guess... But hey, you're totally welcome to sleep in here anytime you like." He turned Trouble to face him and gave him a knowing look. "I understand nightmares, and not wanting to be alone afterward... Come on. I'm bored out of my mind here... At least having you with me will give me something to do."

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 11:14 pm
Trouble Shinotu

User Image

Trouble shifted again, still nervous but grinning at Aaron's words, knowing that he was not hearing it the way it had been said. Instead, he allowed himself to be pulled into Aaron's room and sat on his bed and feeling a strange feeling in his body, then a deep blush burned on his face and he used his hands to cover his boxer briefs as he sat completely confused and embrrassed. "T-this... was a bad idea.. I s-should go.." He stammered and tried to think of a way to escape the room and figure out why his body was making him look like a moron. What the...? He's a he! But.... He's... so... handsome.. But Aaron is a man! I mean.. Tank and Jorden.. If.. he likes me..? But I'm a guy, he probably is straight... Am I gay? Am I bisexual like Tank? What does this mean? Why does he always make me dizzy? He wodered and kept trying to find a way out.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 11:29 pm
User Image
Aaron Royce Lee

Aaron sat next to Trouble, giving the boy a puzzled look. "No, don't go... I like it when you're here... Why was this a bad idea?" Curious as well as confused, Aaron examined Trouble more closely, making himself notice things in a way Erin never did.

The stammering, the blush, the bashful way Trouble was sitting, the way the other boy refused to make eye contact with Aaron... Suddenly the black-haired male felt like the world's biggest idiot. 'Oh, god... He has a crush on me?' His heart rate picked up and he felt his face reddening at the images that came completely unbidden to his mind. 'Whoa, whoa, whoa! I love Ash! I'm a lesbian... Er... I'm straight!... Then again... Never really had a choice in that... And dang... Trouble's been so good to me...'

Aaron kept his hand on Trouble's wrist to keep the boy there while he tried to sort out how he felt. He was shocked at the end of the analysis when he realized that he did not love Ash. The thought of her, the memories of being Erin and being with her, did absolutely nothing for him. Even the pain was gone. And he was acutely aware of how cute Trouble seemed right now. 'Funny... I've never so much as thought about kissing a guy before... Suddenly, doesn't seem like such a bad idea... If it's Trouble, it would be okay... Nice, even...'

Without really pausing to think about it any more than he already had, Aaron lifted his other hand and turned Trouble's head to face him, his green eyes intense as they pierced the other boy's soft brown ones. "Sean..." he murmured, as if tasting how the name felt on his lips, and smiling a bit when he found he liked it. Without another word, too curious and intrigued now to resist, Aaron leaned forward and pressed his lips lightly against Trouble's. His right hand still clasped Trouble's wrist, and his left cupped the boy's face gently. He held his lips still, waiting patiently to see how Trouble would respond.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 8:42 am
Trouble Shinotu

User Image

The moment Aaron kissed him, he moaned softly, and blushed more. All that he could think of was how Aaron kissing him felt right and amazing. Is this how Tank feels when he kisses Jorden? Damn, now I get why he always kisses him.... He thought and began to move his lips on Aarons, his hands resting on the other man's chest lightly as he kept kissing him.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 9:34 am
User Image
Aaron Royce Lee

Aaron shivered lightly at how Trouble's lips moving against his own made him feel. His body felt hot and he was suddenly much more sensitive and aware of everything about the boy in his arms. The soft moan that set Aaron trembling with desire, how hesitant and warm Trouble's lips were on his, the way the boy's hands rested lightly against Aaron's chest... A million other little things about him demanded Aaron's attention, making him dizzy and leaving him craving more.

The change was instantaneous. Aaron went from merely suspecting that he liked Trouble in a way that was much more than friendship to knowing it as indisputable fact. In that moment, Aaron knew without a doubt in his mind that he would never let Sean Shinotu go again. With that fact settled in his mind, Aaron wrapped his arms gently but firmly around Trouble, his lips responding to Trouble's eagerly.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 10:19 am
Trouble Shinotu

User Image

Trouble shiverd slightly and nipped at Aaron's lower lip roughly, moaning into his mouth as he pushed into him more, his head spinning from the sensations and desires flooding through him. He didn't want this moment to end, and he slipped his tongue into Aaron's mouth hesitantly, his worry making him cautious.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 10:41 am
User Image
Aaron Royce Lee

Aaron responded enthusiastically to Trouble, tightening his arms around him and touching his tongue to Trouble's eagerly. Keeping their lips firmly together, and being sure to move slowly enough that Trouble could stop him anytime, Aaron leaned forward until they were horizontal on his bed.

More curious than ever, Aaron kissed across Trouble's jaw and nipped his ear gently. "Stop me if you feel uncomfortable... I don't plan to go the whole way tonight... I just want a taste," he murmured before placing kisses and soft bites over Trouble's neck and shoulders.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 2:17 pm
Trouble Shinotu

User Image

Trouble moaned again at the gentle bites and kisses, gripping Aaron by his shoulders and blushing. He nodded at the man's words and whimpered softly. "Ahhhhaaa.... You c-can taste whatever you want Aaron..." And began to shift under him.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 5:12 pm
User Image
Aaron Royce Lee

Aaron ran a trail of kisses down Trouble's neck and to his chest, pausing when he reached the tank top. "Sean, are you particularly fond of this shirt?" he asked in a low voice, his hands resting on Trouble's waist.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 5:46 pm
Ronnie Thomkins

User Image

-...beep......beep......beep....-

Am I dead? He wondered as he clawed his way to consciousness, then was greeted by bright lights and the scent of cleaners. "Uuugghh.... I can't be dead... unless this is hell... Only hell would smell like... Gym socks and Ly-sol..." He groaned softly.

"Hey Ronnie, welcome back." a familiar voice said to him and he looked up to see long dirty blonde hair, black square glasses, and a grin.

"What... Lyle? Damn... If this is heaven, I'll take my chances in Hell man... Who did you blow to get up here?" Ronnie returned playfully to his younger brother.

"Hahahaha!! I see death can't even faze you Ron!" And it all came flooding back, Ronnie sitting up and wincing. "That ********! Kaino! He tried to kill my baby girl! I'll ******** rip his d**k off! Wait... I'm not dead?" He asked, looking at his arms and seeing I.Vs, and small monitor attachments.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 6:02 pm
Lyle Thomkins

User Image

Lyle winced as his older brother yelled, trying to calm him down. "Hey, Ron, Ron! Listen. You're not dead. That steel plate I put in years ago? from the accident? It stopped the object form killing you by entering your heart. I had the doctors apply stage make-up to make you lok dead, and did a closed casket." He stopped as the glare from Ronnie made him freeze.

"You get your medical degree a** up off that chair, and you call my ******** co-workers. Now. Or so help me Lyle, this heart monitor will be shoved violently up your a**."

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 6:18 pm
User Image
Aaron Royce Lee

Aaron kissed Trouble's chest and abdomen, smirking a bit as he tossed aside the scraps that had once been Trouble's shirt. "Farewell, brave cloth, your sacrifice will not have been in vain," he mumbled teasingly, running his hands slowly down Trouble's sides.

He growled viciously when he heard the house phone ringing. "What the ********?! It's two in the ******** morning! Who the ******** calls at ******** two in the morning?!" he snarled, getting up and sitting on his bed, folding his arms and pouting. "Go on, Sean, you should get it... Might be important... Hurry, though."

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 6:37 pm
Trouble Shinotu

User Image

He stood rather shakinly, trying to get his suddenly rubbery legs to work as he gripped things to help him walk. He picked up the hall phone and said, "H-hello? Who is...? WHAT?!?! Ronnie is WHAT?!? You are ********..! You better be ******** ready to explain REAL good when we get there!" He yelled and slammed the phone down, walking into Aaron's room and saying, "We have to go. Now." He could see the confusion in Aaron's eyes.

"It's Ronnie. He's alive."

Role Play's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 144 145 146 147 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games