Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
➤The ✭ Perfect ✫ World ➧➧➤ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What motivates you?
  Freedom
  Acceptance
  Power
  Wealth
  Love
  Knowledge
View Results

Hiddochi wolf
Crew

Sexy Nerd

14,825 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 3:27 pm
"Ah, that makes sense..." Devon commented to himself after Scarlet finished explaining. He remembered that bitter hopelessness that permeated everything about Layla after the attack, and frankly, he was half expecting to hear that she'd gone and killed herself. Actually, Eva had that same dreary temperament when he first met her, too. It's like he was a magnet for irredeemably depressed women. How depressing. He pondered what trait of his caused this phenomena as they entered the city.
"Just keep your mind out of the gutter while I'm around," Chris growled under his breath at Devon, "'Cause unfortunately, I can now see everything that passes through your head. And no one wants to see that."

Lara managed to sneak in one last little act of violence against Kiros before Scarlet spoke to her, which she treated with the utmost seriousness. She nodded, "Thank you, and I will do just that."
She relayed the message to every one of the odd creatures, mostly through images and feelings due to their illiteracy. They grew deathly silent, their postures straightening uncomfortably as they entered the civilization (as if they expected to appear more human by standing a good foot or so taller than the delicate Northerners). Lara's eyes grew big with wonderment. It was so bright, so beautiful! Everyone stared as they passed, some more curious than scared, and others repulsed by the mutants' appearances. She felt Kiros instinctively tense at her side as a mech crossed their path, but he obeyed the peace agreement and did nothing.
"All these years, such an advanced society has existed that we could have taken refuge amongst... We could have avoided all of the struggles altogether, we could've been content for a change..." Lara felt an inexplicable twinge of sorrow pulling at her eyes as she absorbed the glory around them. This could have been theirs all along.
A peculiar softness occupied Kiros's blood-red eyes as he gave her a sidelong glance, "You think these people haven't had their own share of problems? At the very least, they appear soft, untrained. They couldn't survive outside of airconditioning and prepackaged foods. We would wither here; forget everything we've fought for, forget those who lost their lives for us."
"You're right, but... I've just felt so horribly alone for so long. Sure, I've got Lyra, but she's not particularly conversational and our minds work differently. And the others? Most of them cannot speak past primal grunts or shrieks, and I doubt their minds are much more developed than that." Lara blinked away the traces of moisture accumulating in her eyes.
Kiros fell silent, considering how to respond to that. He never was an emotional type, though he could easily interpret and understand the feelings of others when he entered their minds. His consciousness brushed lightly against hers in a reassuring way, seeing just the mere cusp of the intellectual and emotional depth that was her mind. When he finally spoke, it was verbally and little more than a croaked whisper, "You have me, too."

The hospital personnel gave Scarlet a bow as she turned to leave, immediately getting to work. They would first identify the dead individuals and contact the families, then set aside the human bodies for cremation. The mecha would be melted down and the metal would be used either to help beautify the palace, or added to the city's luminous core to forever remain at the heart of the faction they died protecting. The ashes would be given to the families or cast to the wind atop the faction's wall.

The whole group paused in the palace courtyard as the large machine ejected its pilot. Chris looked positively dumbfounded, "S-Scarlet? What's wrong?"
The mutants chattered uselessly in their odd utterances, like a group of seagulls squawking as they waited for someone to drop a french fry.
Lara observed her sister's reaction, determining that Lyra had no clue how to remedy this situation. She reached her mind outward to the palace itself, scanning for any life inside. She brushed on the first consciousness she found, "Please help; your leader is ill on the front steps, and we don't know how to heal her. Come quick." She waited impatiently, hoping whoever it was didn't get too spooked to come.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 6:05 pm
Lara for a split second felt a massive, truly massive mind in which she had brushed up against to contact for help. It spoke to her as this. Aye ah know that one lass and thank ye fer the kindness of not killing the only real threat to you while she's weak an helpless. It shows rare dignity in the descendants of the human genome. Her vision was taken up by a bright sun-like shining face, so bright she couldn’t make out it’s features—and her mental vision was taken up by… vines. They were weaving and filling the air in her peripheral and mental vision, taking up space everywhere until there was nothing else too see. They even twisted into her, not just her mind, and body, but her very DNA. They were green, and gold, and a glowing greenish-gold….

It was only there for a millisecond, before the vision of green vines was gone.

Odessa and Isabella looked up and around.

What was that? They asked in unison.

As they reacted, Lukas sprang up out of the cart, rocketing over both Rey and Kamil’s head—a sudden reaction that too the two Northeners was just as out of the blue as Odessa and Isabella’s confusion. He landed in a roll behind them and went dashing down the hall, moving faster then one would expect from a big guy like him. Hell, the moment he reached the door he was gone. The look of confusion from Isabella and Odessa was not from Lara… It was both of them going simultaneously “How did he learn to go that fast?”

It was near instantaneous when Lukas stepped through a nearby door. He looked down at me as I shivered.

Whel? Do ye feel nice n’ refreshed? The larger man teased.

I shivered violently. Any reply I could have given was taken over by the chattering of my teeth.

Lukas laughed and picked me up in his arms, cradling me gently and fondly. He kissed me on the forehead, and paused for a moment, and grinned when he felt frost on his lips.
I shivered violently again. Lukas bowed to the mutants and the Westeners. He looked at Lara and winked at her, showing a sharp shark toothed grin that matched little Lyra’s set of jaws. Lara knew at once it was this odd kilt clad man whose mind had only so recently engulfed and dwarfed her own. He pulled something out of his back-pocket, no one knew how it fit in there—a floppy white chef’s hat, before retreating back into the palace…

He made his way to the kitchen, and loudly in a Scottish accent told the chefs
Please vacate the premeses. The cookening is about to commence!!

With that he settled my tiny shivering form down on a chair and started running around the kitchen like a madman in a chef hat. He lit gas stoves and made the flames go 3 feet high. He tossed vegetables and peppers in the air and with a knife in between each finger slashed at them… Resulting in somehow immaculately, sliced and diced veggies. He stabbed the knives into the cutting boards before tossing the veggies onto frying pans and passing them through the fires, and tossing the vegetables from one pan to the next, all the while with a big childish grin on his face, he was having a ball. He got out several large slabs of beef, and started pummeling them with his fists, tenderizing them with a good… two hits each. Then her rolled them over and did the same to them on the other side.

He stopped to think for a moment, before pulling a a music player out of his pack pocket. He poked it before it started blasting “Shut me up” By Mindless Self Indulgence.

Ah love the oldies!

He smiled at me, and when the whiplash sound came up, he tossed another steak it into the air, slammed the back of his fist into it as it flipped past his shoulder, and started running backwards so fast he caught it. Before throwing it so hard at the cutting board everything on the table jumped.

Then (I’m assuming this is there because it’s THE FUTRE! And you have freaking robots running around that you pilot and stuff) He stuck the steaks into a vacuum. He let the vaccume run as he started squeezing an oil out of the roasted veggies and oils. But these were not any peppers—these were habaneros, Naga Bhut Jolokia peppers, and Thai Chilies. He seemed to blink out for a second as all the cabinets banged open. Spices appeared here and there all over the counters, and more and more spices were being added to the oil that he was creating. Then he appeared again, and started to do a reduction to it… the air filled with the smell of heat and fire and peppers and spices.
I just watched all of this, my jaw dropping as ever so slowly my shivering started to reduce. I knew my daddy was the strongest Northwestener in Northwest… but he had never done something like this before. Normally I could keep up with his movements, but here he was straight out vanishing with how fast he was going at times.

And his smile just kept getting bigger… and bigger… it looked almost demonic now, you could see all his teeth.

I watched him reduce the oil to a very thick sauce before appearing next to the steak again. The three of them had inflated like balloons, growing ten times their original size. He added the oil to the vacuum, and watched the steaks soak up the oil like sponges.

Hehhehheh. Like marshmallows in a vacuum. He let the air back into the chamber and the steaks shrunk right back down again. Then he tossed them onto a frying pan each, and started somehow juggling them over the fire. While doing lots of tricks.

When the steaks got to the right temperature he slapped them onto the grill.

While they were grilling he started cooking quick cooking rice. Then he turned to me, his face now almost on that face splitting level, and he put the knives away…

He tossed more habaneros, Naga Bhut Jolokia peppers, and Thai chilies into the air and slashed at the air. His hand moved so fast the air wake sliced the peppers ever so neatly into slices… He spun and grabbed them with his other hand and put them in the pan, and with his other hand he grabbed mushrooms and slammed them onto the cutting board… when he lifted his hand they were all neatly sliced.

I just watched jaw dropped… the music wasn’t even half over yet… my father was letting out more and more of his raw human spirit… and the presence of his predatory side linked with “Daddy’s protective side” made him go even faster.

He picked up some onions, and started doing round-house kicks to them… and they started slicing into hair thin rings. His feet weren’t even touching them! He then caught them with his hands in a wide swing and then slammed them into the frying pan too.

He then took a whole pineapple, and tossed it into the air. With a roar he came at it with a massive punch, and the instant before his knuckles hit it, it shattered into chunks. He then started snatching those pieces one at a time out of the air until his hands were full of bright yellow and very juicy fruit. Not one piece fell to the ground. And he added that to the pan too.

I realized what he was doing at this point. He is not merely cooking;he is training. But… For what? I got the suspicion I would find out soon.

Aye. Ya will.

My chattering teeth did not help my expression.

Yes, I am reading your mind.

I just stared. You aren’t going to be training me… are you?

YEP!

Oh shyte… I thought.

Indeed.

Before I could think of some witty retort, he was finished. He handed this massive burrito to me, 15 inches long and as thick as his arm. I picked it up and the frost on my hands immediately melted. Water just immediately started pouring off of my hands. I looked up to say something, but he was already cooking again…

His epic training was also causing a massive ruckus in the kitchen… The cooks had stuck around to watch and they couldn’t believe that this kind of thing was only leaving meat splatters on the wooden cutting boards…

I meanwhile took a big mouthful of the burrito… paused for a second... my eyes bugged out of my head before starting to ravenously devour one end of it. Water was starting to pour off of me in steaming waves.

Okami Ameras
Crew

Evolved Mystic

27,825 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Advent Attendee 50

Hiddochi wolf
Crew

Sexy Nerd

14,825 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2012 10:00 am
"Why were you developing a nuclear warhead? How did you obtain these materials?" Nemesis questioned a Southern sentry whom she'd anchored to the facility's wall with welded restraints. She fiddled with a small handgun-type devices with disinterest, as if to intimidate the man into submission.
The Southerner watched her gun carefully in silence, then gazed into the android's cold, cruel eyes, "I don't have to tell you anything!" He spat his answer aggressively, setting his jaw with stubborn determination.
Nemesis shrugged, "Fine. Though, you may want to change your mind after this..." She aimed the gun at the man's wrist and pulled the trigger, but instead of a bullet, a thick fluid was blasted hard enough to pierce his skin and enter his veins. The Southerner gave a slight wince as it entered his body, though the worst of it didn't come until moments later. A horrible, burning pain traced up his entire arm and into his chest as the fluid spread through his system, causing him to shriek and thrash and spasm in his restraints. Dark blood started to pool up underneath his skin; his veins were being eaten from the inside out by the acid injection.
"MAKE IT STOP!" The sentry cried in desperation, his eyes cloudy and unfocused by the massive pain.
"You know how to make it stop. Answer my questions and I'll remove the acid from your system. However...your left arm will be beyond recovery."
"A-a-alright!" He stuttered, trying to recall her questions through his hazy misery, "W-w-we planned-d to a-a-attack t-the simulation-n tower! O-our soldiers s-s-stole t-them from a g-government transport-t v-v-vehicle!"
Nemesis grinned, "That's all I needed to know." Then, without a second thought, the fembot just walked away from the dying man. He hollered about how much of a liar she was. It didn't take long thereafter for his screams to morph into incoherent gurgles as he vomited and choked on his own blood.
Shane descended the main staircase then, trailed by Alena and another one of the Angels that must have been released from cryogenic slumber that morning. The two mutants each carried a tub full of syringes. The admin asked the nuclear chemists a few questions as they worked, then made his way to Nemesis. He wore a pleasant smile the whole time, "Oh, what fortune we have for recovering those materials! And now we'll have more human soldiers as a bonus. Here are the supplies you'll need for prepping the humans, Nemesis." He gestured toward the two tubs, "The one on the right is the constraint serum, and the left is the contingency vaccine. Every soldier gets one of each. The constraint serum nulls the capacity for free thought and emotion, and the contingency will inflict ungodly amounts of pain should the constraint fail to prevent them from disobedience. Understood?"
Nemesis nodded. The two Angels set down their tubs on the floor for her.
"Good. You'll be doing this task for the next day, and in the meantime, I've sent other non-vital Caretakers to destroy Southwest. We'll capture their forces and do the same. Then it's just a matter of waiting to make our move against the only two remaining factions: North and Northwest."

• • •

Lara remained entirely calm through the whole ordeal, surprised but not alarmed by the mass of vines that briefly entangled everything. When the large man scooped up Scarlet on the front porch, her eyes glittered with her equivalent of a mouthless smile. She watched them go inside followed by Chris and Devon, and after a moment of hesitance she and Kiros and the others also stepped into the grand lobby. There was a scrawny, fidgety attendant who nearly went into a seizure triggered by his neat-freak OCD upon the sight and stench of the mutants. He had the most exaggerated expression of sheer terror as he gingerly led a few of them to the bathroom to wash up, then withdrew some hand sanitizer from his robes and liberally applied it to his hands while he waited.
Kiros's mental laughter boomed in their heads, "Told you they couldn't survive outside of luxury!"

Rey was the first to stir of the two Northerners, blinking a few times in confusion before she ducked her head out into the hall to look. Kamil's face was frozen in surprise the whole time as he slowly turned to leave and headed back for his office downstairs.
"Hmm... Think we should investigate?" She asked, biting at her bottom lip with eyes aglow from childish curiosity.

((Bahahaha! I've been waiting for so long to write about Mr. OCD when the mutants arrive! rofl Poor man doesn't know quite what he's in for yet...))  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2012 10:30 am
((Niice!))

Rey didn’t have to look long as Lukas, with his own lunch, a large steak sub in one hand, walked by with me over his other shoulder. I was about 1/3rd a way through the massive burrito, and still ravenously gnawing away at it. My eyes were barely open while also rolled up into the back of my head. (That good, and that focused on the food.)

He stuck the sub into his mouth, opened up a door randomly, and peered in. When he didn’t find what he was looking for, he closed it and continued looking through the halls for a sufficiently large room.

I slowly came around after demolishing about half of it. I felt better, and while I was still soaked and water still slowly dripped off of me, it wasn’t making that massive puddle like before. I saw Rey and waved at her, as Lukas continued to wander seemingly down the hall.

My eyes then got wide as I remembered what he had planned. I suddenly squirmed out of his grip, before running down the hallway past Rey.

Oy! Get back here! Lukas turned and started jogging after me, which was still fast enough to easily catch up with me as I was darting away at full tilt.

He leaned down and grabbed me by one of my bare feet, causing me to ungracefully land one one hand as I still held the burrito in the other, holding it up like it was the most precious thing in the world.

He then started dragging me back down the hall, passing Rey again.

I don’t want that old timer training! I wailed.

Tew bad! You’re a Nephilim now, and you’ll be strong enough to bear that title! Come on!

Nuuuuuuuuu!!!!

He reached a door, stuck his head in and nodded to himself.

This’ll work.

He dragged me into the room, and I caught the edge of the door with my free hand, and one could see the cracks forming in the doorframe as he kept pulling me into the room with him. Finally my grip slipped, and I was dragged inside, and the door slammed behind me. There was then the sound of the door locking… far more times then there should be locks on that door… All the while the burrito hadn't been damaged once...

~~~

Lyra followed after her sister, and hid behind her as the attendant tried to get her to go along with the group to wash up.

((For safety’s sake, I'm not going to describe Lukas's 'Nephilim' training.))

Okami Ameras
Crew

Evolved Mystic

27,825 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Advent Attendee 50

Hiddochi wolf
Crew

Sexy Nerd

14,825 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2012 2:19 pm
Rey absently waved to Scarlet each and every time the girl passed, stifling back a chuckle as Lukas dragged the young monarch to her doom. She turned back to the others, "Well, that's that, I suppose."
Movement in her peripheral vision caused the mechanic to glance back out in the hall, just in time to see Eva aimlessly wandering again. She had her hand pressed against her forehead.
"What's wrong, Eva?" She called out, easily catching up to the woman.
"I've got a massive headache right now. I didn't sleep well. Do you guys have some kind of painkiller?"
The Northerner nodded in understanding, "Sure do; it's in the storage cabinet downstairs." Without another word, she led Eva through the maze of halls and to the grand staircase, and just as they were about to descend... Someone screamed from below, and a cantaloupe smashed against the base of the wooden railing into evenly proportioned slices that were quickly snatched up by odd creatures. The melon's juices and seeds somehow gathered themselves together in a levitating bundle and were released into the trashcan before anyone could complain. Rey ran down the steps two at a time, only to end up at the center of confused chaos. Mutant beings were rushed to and from the washroom, the chefs struggled to keep these creatures properly supplied in food, and one of the attendants was for some reason huddled in the corner shaking like a madman, ripping out his own hair in handfuls as he watched them make a mess. Oh, wait, it was him. That explained it. He was the crackpot who cried the last time Rey failed to wash her hands of oil before she touched everything on the way to see Layla.
The Northerner shook her head in disbelief, "Did someone spike my juice this morning or something?"

Chris saw someone come running down the steps, and he was about to say something to her, but then a familiar face followed the first girl: Eva. Almost immediately, the boy began to see thoughts not from his own mind wherein Eva descended the steps in a skimpy goddess gown, arms spread welcomingly and eyes ushering the narrator to draw nearer to her. He elbowed Devon in the ribs and the scene stopped, "Don't. Even. Go. There." They both turned to the real Eva, who walked with much less grace and seemed preoccupied by something, "Hey Eva!" They both greeted simultaneously. She smiled weakly in response.
What caught Chris's eye, though, was an ethereal strand of energy extending from Eva's head through the palace's walls in the direction of the simulation tower. It was faint, just a thread of light red that seemed to pulsate a stronger glow in random intervals, but it was there. At first he thought it was the microchip they'd given her a long time ago, but then he realized Scarlet didn't have that same thread, and she'd had a chip as well. Something was off about this; something to do with the simulation. Eva was connected to it somehow.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2012 2:53 pm
((Devon has the hots for Eva~! xd Hilarious!))

Little Lyra blinked and closed her eyes, her orb starting to shine a soothing pale green color. She was emanating waves of calm into the chaos, hoping to calm everyone down. This, however, did not prevent her from allowing the mutants to be messy.

Isabella and Odessa showed up, having finished their personal projects to accompany Morning Star. They looked about as the mutants ran around, the freaking out OCD attendant, and the cooks, and they looked to each other. They were considering making it worse for the poor man… Northwesteners appreciated cleanliness… to a point. Then they felt things got ridiculous.

They then noticed the boy, who had a glowing orb in his forehead too. They turned to look at eachother, leaning against the railing watching the two Westeners and Eva, talking mentally to eachother on a wavelength the mutants nor the boy could pick up.

After a moment of conversation, the two wandered over to Eva, and the two Westeners.

In Lara’s eyes, as the two wandered towards the purebred orb-bearer, now that she got a good look at the both of them, their consciousness were huge, at least three times the size of the largest conscious human or mutant there. Odessa gave Lara visions of a cool pond, with beautiful blossoming flowers she didn’t know the name of. Isabella gave her the sense of a great round stone, rolling steadily on. But their minds were still tiny compared to the mass of vines that had taken up everything as she had looked for someone to care for the ill leader of this place.

Odessa looked to Eva. She wanted to ask about the girl’s dreams, but wasn’t about to ask infront of the two Westeners. So instead;

Hello! Are you two from West?

We’re Scarlet’s family. This is Odessa her sister and I’m Isabella, her mother. And I see you’ve met Eva.

Okami Ameras
Crew

Evolved Mystic

27,825 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Advent Attendee 50

Hiddochi wolf
Crew

Sexy Nerd

14,825 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2012 3:54 pm
(( xd Got that right! LOL We've been serious for 49 pages; I thought it was time for some comedic relief between Mr. OCD and the local pervert. xD))

Lara had been trying to reduce her comrades' messes by redirecting any crumbs or food debris into the nearest trash bin, but it was a difficult task to keep up with. She was grateful when Lyra started calming them down. She was fascinated by the imagery the two women projected, especially the younger of them. Lara also wondered about the energy thread coming from the other purebred's head, though she knew not of the simulation or how it operated.

'YOU'RE the one loitering in MY head,' Devon thought to himself, assuming Chris would hear it. He gave Odessa and Isabella a polite response, "Yes ma'am. I'm Devon, this is Chris. Please don't mind his freaky sphere-thing; he got it yesterday when these people abducted us in the Wastelands. They forced us to bring them to civilization with us once they figured out that it even existed..." His eyes strayed to Eva, "Scarlet and Eva showed up on our doorstep in need of help about a month ago, before our faction was destroyed. We're lucky to be alive, and we're forever in debt to both North and Northwest for taking us in like this. Thank you."

Rey silently handed Eva a couple pills and a glass of water, which she downed in one big gulp. She listened intently to the conversation, but did not say anything. She let her mind wander. Her daydream revealed the same shadowy entity that spewed darkness, but instead of Raowan being engulfed by it, she saw Devon this time; he was swallowed by the blackness, and Chris's grief summoned forth some of the mutants that now stood before her. The three with the orbs got into a violent clash with the shadow being, but before any victor was made clear she floated back to reality. Eva frowned. Someone called out her name.
"Eva, are you alright? You don't look well." Devon asked her again.
"Uh... Yeah, I'll be fine. It's good to see you again." She replied in a rushed way. She glanced to Chris, and all humor or joy was drained from the boy's face as they made eye contact. It was a stare of grim understanding, as if this same scenario flashed through his own head. Had he seen her daydream?  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2012 4:39 pm
Odessa and Isabella shared a mental note as they both frowned; both of their senses were heightened slightly thanks to Lukas's activities.

Odessa opened up her mouth to say something, when mentally hushed by Isabella. Now was not a good time.

Um, Eva? May we have a word with you?

Little Layla was attracted to Eva’s dark daydream, and hovered next to them. She was intriqued, and wanted to touch the odd purebreds, but refrained. She just watched… and listened.

Okami Ameras
Crew

Evolved Mystic

27,825 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Advent Attendee 50

Hiddochi wolf
Crew

Sexy Nerd

14,825 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2012 5:31 pm
Eva nodded, "Sure."
As she walked with the two Northwesterners, she briefly looked to Lyra who seemed to have noticed something was off... Then she heard one of the attendants shouting in the background, directing all of the mutants to go outside to be led to their temporary homes. She wondered where the Westerners would be placed.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2012 8:03 pm
We apologize for butting in. Odessa started as they walked down a random hallway.

We understand you've been having bad dreams?

We are a bit more sensitive today then normal... We can't quite... pinpoint why.

Would you like to talk about the dreams, maybe ease your mind?

~~~

In the hustle and bustle and the shouting, Lyra got spooked and separated from everyone. She flapped her wings and flew away from a too loud attendant, and ended up flying around the upstairs hallway maze, confused.

She wandered around, and her glowing orb sensed a massive spike of energy… somewhere. She followed it, her child-like curiosity getting the better of her...

She came to a room that had a locked door. She prodded it… poked it… hovered her fingertips over it…

After a moment the locks came undone under the door, and the door creaked open. She floated in, and nearly got hit by a blur of white, tan, and crimson zipping in circles around the room. She flared her wings, and climbed upwards, weaving in shock as she tried to track the movements of this fast creature. She never seen something go that fast; not even the metal men that came to attack the mutants.

She saw the big man in the kilt from before. He had taken off his jacket and shirt, and wearing only his kilt was shouting things at the little multicolored blur.

FASTER! FASTER! YOU’RE STILL GOING TOO SLOW!!

I’M GOING AS FAST AS I CAN! The blur shouted back, revealing it was me. My voice was strained.

I COULD HAVE LAPPED YOU 16 TIMES BY NOW! 16 TIMES! I’M AN OLD FART COMPARED TO YEW!

I glared at him as I slowed down deliberately. He dashed after me, coming up behind me and pushed me straight back into the speed I was going before. I gave an annoyed cry of pain.

Fergot I could use water pushes, eh? FASTER!

Lukas slowed down to a jog and looked up to Lyra. He waved. Can ah Help ye, Decendent?

Lyra just looked on in shock, though it was not fear. She liked these two. The big man made her think of the rare plant life that grew in the abandoned city, but more and more of it then she’d ever seen before. The girl reminded her of a big four legged creature with a long tail made of fire. Shiny shiny fire.

In her shock, Lyra didn’t realize she was sending images of all this to Lara… images of the leader and pilot that had been pale as a sheet and blue in places, now running around faster then the little white mutant can track visually… she was just a blur of energy now, glowing gold and red and blue in energy sight…

Okami Ameras
Crew

Evolved Mystic

27,825 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Advent Attendee 50

Okami Ameras
Crew

Evolved Mystic

27,825 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Advent Attendee 50
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 5:15 am
((Looks like you'll have a little time to think Hiddo; My internet is going bye bye for a while. See you eventually. I look forward to seeing whatever you come up with next.))

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 6:28 pm
((Hey, just so you know, my laptop needs to get its battery replaced before I can use it again, and that might take a few weeks. My computer usage is now limited solely to homework on the family computer and browsing on my iPod in the meantime. Sorry, and I hope to be able to post again soon! sad ))  

Hiddochi wolf
Crew

Sexy Nerd

14,825 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Okami Ameras
Crew

Evolved Mystic

27,825 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500