Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Chosen from among the Stars..(ACCEPTING VILLIANS!!/ Open) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 74 75 76 77 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What do you think?
  Yes!
  No!!!
View Results

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 11:19 pm
Kastel does as Evelin instructs her, twitching slightly when she sees the flash. She opens her eyes and frowns slightly, "What did you do, and where are we...?"  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2011 3:11 pm
Dez kept sliding and eventually reached a upward slope. "They must be up there..." He said and made his gauntlet appear. "Wind drill!" he said and punched upward as a wind drill wrapped around his gauntlet and launched him upwards  

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

Raining Eri

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2011 5:35 pm
Helen noticed the dark space and started heading in that direction. That wasn't normal.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2011 6:36 pm
"I sent us to the world above, or limbo as some people like to call it. I simply call it the inbetween. Here, you can learn how to control your powers in many aspects, in fact you can even learn what more you can do with your element. I've spent a number of years here and learned a lot. An hour here is about a minute back in reality so we don't have to worry about time." Evelin smiled and moved around the white floor as the sky above them was the night sky, billions of stars easily seen, some unknown planets orbiting, minding their own business. "Our bodies are still siting in the same position, but I have developed a defense mechanism just in case anyone tries to attack us. If I suddenly disappear it'll probably be because I'm fighting off someone or because I'm talking to them so don't panic if I vanish, just focus on what I tell you to do. Right now, simply practice what you can already do without loosing control."  

Rin128564

Distinct Seeker

9,125 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2011 6:49 pm
Kastel glances around uneasily, not to fond of the fact that she wouldn't be able to defend her body. "Practice... Right...", she sighs, humming tunelessly as she tries to think of anything she has managed to do without losing control. She frowns a little as she looks at one of her hands, her humming ceased as she concentrates on the sparks that begin to cover her hand, slowly working up her arm and stopping at her elbow.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2011 7:06 pm
"One of the hardest thing's you'll probably learn would be converting your entire body into electricity, but it would it you so many advantages if you learn how to do so. Now, instead of covering your hands with sparks, trying turning your hands into pure electric energy." Evelin circled slowly around Kastel but at a far distance just in case.  

Rin128564

Distinct Seeker

9,125 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2011 7:51 pm
"You want me to what?", Kastel asks, staring at the other woman. She glances at her hands, the sparks randomly leaping about with her confusion. "How the hell do I do that!?"  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2011 8:04 pm
"Yes..yes..perhaps you aren't ready for that yet," Evelin chuckled lightly as she waved the idea away. "Anyway, just try anything with your powers...anything you can think of."  

Rin128564

Distinct Seeker

9,125 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2011 8:27 pm
Still frowning, the thief lifts a spark covered hand and points in a random direction, careful that it wasn't where Evelin was currently. With a loud crack of thunder, a blast of electricity bursts from Kastels hand, the force of it throwing her head and back to become painful acquaintances with the ground. "MOTHER FFFFFFFFFFFFF!!!", she yells as she grabs the back of her now throbbing head, all traces of the electricity gone.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2011 8:36 pm
Allison noticed he was getting distance which was about all one could do when it got dark, so she chased after him and knowing that he was taller with longer legs he was most likley going to be faster than her. She had a bit ways to go with this darkening trick, atleast working on it to be faster, so it started to fade as she ran after him through the city, concentrating any possible teleportations to catch up to him.  

MindxHunter

Rin128564

Distinct Seeker

9,125 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2011 8:47 pm
Evelin watched Kastel closely and when she saw the girl fall to the ground she rushed over to her but almost in an excited manner. She reched down and picked the girl up dusting her off. "Okay, that was good but I see that we have to work on your stances first. With an attack like that you'll want a firm and sturdy stance. It's like using my element. You must stand in such a way that you can push rather than be pushed. For example" Evelin said as she walked over to a rock that had almost appeared out of no where. It was the size of a house. She stood straight and placed her hands on the rock and began trying to push it. "You see, I am unable to move the rock for my stance his horrible and weak." She pushed off of the rock and changed her stance so that she was standing slightly side ways, her legs a part at an equal distance. She then went back to pushing and managed to move the rock. She stood up straight and looked over at Kastel. "Now you have to find a firm stance and once you feel sturdy then do it again."  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2011 8:57 pm
Kastel watches Evelin's demonstration as she does a quick check of her head and back to make sure she had only caused a few bruises with that fall. She then tries to mimic the stance she had been shown. After getting into as firm a stance she felt she could get, she raises her hand again and lets loose another blast of electricity with its own crack of thunder like the first. She managed to avoid falling, but the force slid her backwards. "If they're all going to be that loud then I need to invest in some earplugs...", she grumbles, the last peal of thunder causing her ears to ring.  

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

Rin128564

Distinct Seeker

9,125 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2011 9:07 pm
"Very true, but we can focus on stealth with your specific powers after you learn how to do more. Electricity is a powerful element and can do great damage to earth if used properly. I'll make up a giant rock man and you fight it. Try to gather your electricity around your hands again and also do it on your feet so you can kick as well as much. You should be able to slowly make the rock crumble." Evelin smiled as she had her usual firm stance as she made a large block of earth rise and she began to shape it by using her hands and making motions in the air, the rock curving the way she wanted to. "I'll be controlling it." She wanted Kastel to do a bit more before showing her how to control her powers through mental strength.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2011 9:13 pm
"Oh joy...", Kastel murmurs as she watches the rock warily. She settles into a fighting stance, electricity sparking around her hands again and, after a few seconds, her feet as well.  

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

Rin128564

Distinct Seeker

9,125 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2011 9:17 pm
The giant rock man simply followed Evelin's moves. She ran forward as she was feets away from them. The rock followed and it swung forward toward Kastels head.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 74 75 76 77 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games