Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
The Machine [Open/Accepting] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 457 458 459 460 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 10:27 pm

Shadow closed her eyes and thought for a moment. Instead of taking the opportunity to kill another piece and put him in check again, she moved a pawn forward to his side of the board, since he moved the piece that prevented her from doing so before. "I'd like my queen back, and with that, check mate." She smiled. "I win."
PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 10:52 pm

Damien looked at the board, then at his screen, then at his board again. "Well look at that. Someone actually beat me. That has never happened before. Ever" he said. He then shrugged. "Well I suppose we'll have to go soon. I'm sure we can get through curfew as I am part of the military, but I wouldn't want to risk it too much" he said.

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tycoon 200

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 10:55 pm

"Damn. That was hard. I was sure I was going to loose." She admitted. "You're amazing." She smiled, getting down from her side to meet up with him. "Yeah. It would be a good idea of we get out of here. We should definitely do this again."
PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 11:07 pm

"Indeed. Well I had fun" 'David' said as they headed back. Damien said "hang on one moment. I need to use the washroom". He then scurried over to the public washroom and went inside. He went in one of the stalls and made sure everyone had cleared out. He then pulled out a small communicator of his own and spoke to some of the other undercover military agents to make sure they were in position. They were aware he was the Absolute Leader but still went with the 'David' guise to keep the ruse from being found out. He then actually went to the bathroom because he really needed to go. After that he headed back out to meet with Shadow and head out.

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 11:12 pm

"Alright." She smiled. When he went into the washroom, she turned on her communicator. She sent Saiyu a text message saying she was fine, and the meeting was over and she would be home soon. When she had finished, she put her communicator back in her pocket, still on. After all, she still couldn't fully trust David, and she wanted Zil to be able to track her to a certain extent in the seemingly unlikely event that 'David' betrayed her.
PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 11:40 pm

Damien walked with Shadow and took her to the limo. Once the place was clearing out the limo began pulling away. "So where are we going? Do I drop you off at your place or did you have a ride at the restaurant?" he asked. He figured Shadow wouldn't be dumb enough to give her actual location of residence to him.

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 11:45 pm

User Image

Give me a shot to remember
And you can take all the pain away from me
A kiss and I will surrender
The sharpest lives are the deadliest to lead

XXXXXXXXXXȤilaius ℜustell ☆
XXXXXXXXXX▇▇▇ ▇▇▇ ▇▇▇ ▇▇▇ ▇▇▇ ▇▇▇ ▇▇▇ ▇▇▇ ▇▇▇

"Sleep tight" Zil muttered before Sai put down her communicator. Then, he noticed Shadow's communicator and its location as well and said, "Well, look at that. Nothing bad happened. Looks like I can maybe sleep now" He looked over to the communications team with much glee before putting on his poker face and ordering them, "I'm gonna sleep. Don't sleep. Keep an eye on Shadow. If help is needed, broadcast a message to the rebels still in Diethelm on patrol" He then walked back to his private room to take a snooze.

((★OOC: ))

XXXXXXXXXX▇▇▇ ▇▇▇ ▇▇▇ ▇▇▇ ▇▇▇ ▇▇▇ ▇▇▇ ▇▇▇ ▇▇▇

A light to burn all the empires
So bright the sun is ashamed to rise and be
In love with all of these vampires
So you can leave like the sane abandoned me
PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 11:48 pm

"I left my bike at the restaurant, so there." She replied. "It would be bad if it got towed because it was there too long." She said as the limo began to drive towards the restaurant.

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 6:30 pm

"Ah, I see. Well then, I guess you'd better go take it. It may be a breezy ride in what you're wearing" he said. He couldn't decide which would be better. Have Shadow arrested right at the restaurant or have her followed home so that he can find out where she lives. Perhaps it was best to have her followed. That way they could raid her place to find any files she was keeping. "Hopefully it's not too long a drive. We officers are very strict about curfew. We have to be. It's an order" 'David' said, "if you get caught you might be in serious trouble".
PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 6:43 pm

"That's true." She replied. "But I have an hour. I should be fine. And even if I'm not... well, I haven't lived as long as I have for no reason." She smiled sweetly as they pulled up the restaurant. "Good luck at war." She said, giving him a kiss on the cheek.

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 7:33 pm

Damien chuckled. He then took Shadow and planted a quick kiss on the mouth. ''Well then, you'd best get home then if you don't want to be arrested'' he said. ''However, I expect you to stay in contact with me. I shouldn't be out on the field too long'' he added.
PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 7:46 pm

Shadow blushed a dark red when he kissed her and smiled, almost overwhelmed by the fluttering in her gut. She forced the feeling down in order to keep her composure. "Alright. Then call me." She replied, stepping out of the car and blowing him a flirtatious kiss before closing the door and walking away.

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 7:53 pm

Damien's car began pulling away while he gave Shadow a wave. Once he was out of her sight, he got out his communicator and talked to some spies in the restaurant. ''Follow her'' he ordered. They were disguised as a couple going to the restaurant.
PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 8:07 pm

Shadow, of course, did not park even close to the restaurant. Instead, she walked behind it and scaled an old, building to the second floor and opened the window. From there, she walked to the other side of the building and climbed. She proceeded to take the back allies, filled with gang members and thugs who knew her. She gave them a small salute before continuing father. The salute, of course, was a signal to contact her if she was perused. If she was, it was 200$ to whoever told her, and $500 if they took them down as well. She then continued on her way to her bike. She looked around to make sure no one was watching before removing her makeup and putting the long blue-haired wig into her bag. She shook her short black hair before putting on her helmet and riding off.

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 8:44 pm

Damien headed home and would be glad to be getting all that stuff off his face. ''Interesting girl. I'll have to have her interrogated'' he chuckled to himself. His limo eventually made it home and he got out. He headed back down to the secret police make up area to get the stuff taken off.
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 457 458 459 460 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games