Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Teen Titans: New Beginnings (Open) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 169 170 171 172 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Join?
  Gold!
  Titan!
  Major Villain!
  Minor Villain...
  Citizen... -Hides-
View Results

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 11:26 pm
((Lol. Thank you.))  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 11:35 pm
Salvador had finally made his way to a hard line. It took him at least five minute to find with a bit of luck seeing as everyone today had a cellphone. Salvador plopped a few quarters in the coin slot and dialed the number he had written on a 3X5 card.

The phone began to ring. "C'mon c'mon dammit!" Salvador whispered impatiently. Finally someone answered. "Hello friend. Did you speak with my clients about our last encounter?" The voice sounded like a male in his late thirties with cigarette and coffee tone. Salvador couldn't help but give a chuckle. "Yeah. I think you're clients will get picture of what you meant." The voice gave a chuckle as well. "Very good. The money has been wired to your account. Contact me when you're looking for more activities to occupy your time, my friend."

Salvador then hung up the pay phone and left the scene. It was back to his loft where he could rest and possible relax with his latest video on how so perform Muay Thai.

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 11:56 pm
(Oh crap. I just realized that the name, Deadshot, already belong to an actual villain in the DC universe. And Deadeye is taken as well. Well great.)  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 12:06 am
((Actually, both names you just said are actual villains, but who cares? I took my name from a real one. It's fine.))  

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 12:15 am
(>,< ARGH! I knew that. I just looked it up. Deadeye is some clone of Deadpool and Bullseye from another comic series. I study comic book heroes and villain a lot.)  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 12:19 am
((The amalgamate universe. Yeah, I've read the first book in that series. Still, it's all right. We're not going to force you to change your name.))  

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 6:47 am
'I wonder if I've been changed in the night?
Let me think: was I the same when I got up this morning?
I almost think I can remember feeling a little different.

Alice blinks when Molly runs into her. "I'm fine...", she responds, barely paying any attention to the other woman. Her eyes were rapidly glancing around as her headache increases.

'But if I'm not the same, the next question is
'Who in the world am I?'
Ah, that's the great puzzle!'
- Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland, Ch. 2

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 8:26 am
(ooh i love Deadpool ^^)

Molly notice something kinda off with Alice as she let her in. "You sure you're ok?" she asked.  

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 10:09 am
Salvador was just about free. All he had to do was get to the top floor of the apartment building and find his door key. It took him a couple of minutes since he had climb five flights of stairs, but Salvador eventually made it with energy to spare. "Why does no one fix that damn elevator?" He complained. Salvador finally reached his loft door. Room 502. Salvador looked both ways before to make sure no one was looking when he open a small in the zero between the three and two. Inside was a key. "Thank you spy movies." Salvador plunged the key into the lock, twisted it, and opened the wooden door. "Home sweet home." He said as he made his way towards the bathroom.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 10:54 am
(Lol went back to loving rp again ^~^ Lol towards the 'making room for a new building' joke too)

Let me be. Let me free.
Let me be in the here and now

Alex ran for awhile, stopping briefly to pant as she leaned against the wall. "Wait..what am I doing...I can't run away like this, what if she's in danger?" She suddenly realizes, not wanting to seem as a coward to the woman. She was dressed as a superhero though.. Yet another sound called her attention as an explosion went off. Strange..

Another sound distracted her though for her not to look at the flames of the building and she saw someone running not to far from here...and in the direction of the Clear man and that woman. "Excuse me...if you are like me you shouldn't go that direction....." Her voice trails off though as the figure shifted to a beast of some sort..almost like a dragon? "Well obviously you are not like me...yet still the ahead holds a woman in battle with a mad man, if you are going to help the mad man...I have an obligation to stop you! That woman aided me in my escape." She firmly says, stepping out and widening her arms to stop the dragon from running past her. Sure, the mad man took her knife yet she still had a will like everyone else. That woman..I shouldn't leave her.. Worry was in her eyes as she attempted to look very serious to the beast.

Let me soar. Let me fly.
So I can escape this world for evermore.

(How come no one replied Shadow? I had it where a random person was near her, which could have been anyone, and she offered them one of her cokes)

Are your eyes truth?
Or are your eyes blind to the lies?
Do you speak your mind?
Or do you speak for their's?

Shadow gave a shrug as the person ignored her, not caring nor paying attention towards it. She opened one of the cokes she had in hand, now standing as her eyes surveyed the area. Her mind sensed the Bloody Jester and Woman of White was fighting as an alley nearby held criminals talking of the even describing characters such as the two she had in mind. Not too long after, an explosion went off not too far from her as a building began to fall. n fact, the building almost falling on her ruins about a few miles away from her current location. She had an obligation to protect her only home as she teleported over leaving the other coke on the rooftop.

The rumble of the building started to fall directly above her as she stood there on the highest part of her home. Her breath pausing as she extended har arms, waiting patiently as the large ruble drew nearer above to fall directly on her. "Let the shadow of this one power to thy hands to end those who threaten a place of past.." She mutters to herself, all jewls on her mask now glowing brightly: the ruby with its red, the sapphire with its blue, the amber with its light brown, the amethyst with is purple, and the pearl with its white. The rumble drew close as the masked woman looked at it with intense concentration. Quickly her hands began to move as she focused her power on the shadows of the rumble now moving each piece away from the ruins she stood on. Each piece being sent either opposite direction or to avoid her home in the first place. It would seem to be saving her home, yet it was clear she only care for it as she did not protect the buildings next to it. The rumble falling was quite larger then Shadow as she counteracted each piece and gravity was not on her side as she had to act quickly.

It was not until awhile after was the rumble not a threat to her home and she was standing covered in dust from it. The dust was everywhere and covered her used to be clear white mask. "My skin may be of black yet I prefer my face to remain white.." She grumbled with a stretch of her arms. The mask's jewels slowly fading now as she turned around. Her figure disappeared from the ruins before quickly reappearing on the wall of an apartment complex sliding down the wall rather well before grabbing at the edge of one of the windows. "Ahh..here seems to be the right setting of my next page.." She says to herself, looking over the window. The window was clear with three large numbers along its frame and easy to pick at the lock as she used the window's shadow against itself. "Wonder if 502 is suppose to have some meaning.." She thought aloud jumping in through the window and landing against the bathroom door causing a loud thud. Her ears heard footsteps nearby as it seemed someone was there outside the door to which she now locked. She gave no word to whomever was outside the door as she stood and closed the window. After all, she was covered in dust and quite filthy: she needed a good shower. It was not until she tuned off the lights and closed the curtains did she turn on the water and began to undress. The shadows of the room, thanks to the light being turned off, increased to which she used to her advantage as she firmly locked the entire room on each side to not be bothered within. A slight hum escaped her as she slipped off her mask and went into the shower closing the curtains behind her.

Are you the one within the light?
Or are you the one in the darkness?
Does your actions speak as your voice?
Or does your voice cloud your actions?

(Lol!! I love being the villain to other villains XDDD)

(And don't worry about it Sean, Idk if Shadow exists somewhere out there yet the name most likely does *shrugs* Yet, my character is my own so I do not concern myself. Like, how many Seans are out there? I bet they're nothing like ya ;3 )  

RosesOfDeathYetFullOfLife

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 11:40 am
Salvador was but a few steps away from the bathroom door when a loud thud could be heard from the bathroom. "What the..?" Salvador said taking a step back followed by dashing for the door. He was too late however. Who or whatever had gotten into his bathroom had locked the door. "Hey!" Salvador called. "Open the door and I'm busting in!" once Salvador spoke, a sudden tightness could be felt in his pants. "Oh crap..I'm busting in any way!"

The ruffian hadn't heard the shower going when he winded back to punch a hole straight through the door. Salvador reached in and undid the lock and let himself inside. It was completely dark inside, save for a bit of light coming through the window and the hole in his bathroom door. Nevertheless, Sal had memorized his bathroom layout and made his way for the toilet. He flipped the seat up and
CEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEENSOOOOOOOOOOOOOOR  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 12:09 pm
Are your eyes truth?
Do you speak your mind?

The water ran as Shadow took her shower, and she could feel someone bust the door so the shadows she used to hold it now surrounded the shower. In fact, if whomsoever was in the bathroom was to touch it then it would burn from the layers of shadow thus creating a certain darkness. She ignored the individual as she took her shower in complete darkness to not see her reflection.

After done with the shower and she could hear that whosoever was there then they were using the bathroom. She turned off the water and waited for them to finish before firmly using the shadows in the room to kick them out and close the door. Once they were out and something covered the door for them not to enter once more, Shadow got out of the shower and cleaned off her mask with a spare towel. Remembering her clothing was not as clean as herself, she attempted to find something else to wear as she searched the bathroom. Yet, fortune it was that through the window she could see a clothing store across the building. "With some adjustments that will do quite nicely.." She says to herself looking to her shadow. Her shadow detached from her body and went through the window to the store and grabbed at a dress's shadow before dragging it to the window. Anyone seeing the dress would see it almost float to the window before Shadow got a hold of it. Once the dress was on she was sure to adjust it as she used the fabric instead of wearing the dress and was soon wearing a strange outfit created by it along with other things. Her mask was soon on afterwords along with her black veil across the back of her head. Her shadow returned to her body before she opened the door staring at the figure across it almost innocently.

'

(For those confused of the shadow grabbing the dress's shadow and dragging it to the window....think of Princess and the Frog when the 'Shadow Man' summoned the shadows with the 'help of his friends on the other side' and they would mess with other shadows...watch the movie to better understand)  

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

DM Draco Moondragon

6,550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 12:45 pm
Cryogon skidded to a stop when this woman stopped in front of him. "You got it all wrong, ma'am. That gal that saved you is a good friend of mine. I'm headed that way to help her, not that crazy with the sword." His scales instantly became the natural armor he relied on to keep safe.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 1:05 pm
Sal had just finished his business and zipped his fly. He quickly drew his giant revolver from its case on his back, but was then suddenly tossed out of the bathroom by some kind of supernatural force. Sal hit the apartment hallway wall hard and was thrown into a daze as he sat against the wall holding his head. "Aye, pinche puta!" Salvador could feel a headache coming on as he looked up with blurry vision; He couldn't see anything.

Soon, Sal's vision came back and a black figure with a strange mask stood before him. Salvador made effort to get to his feet and raise his weapon at the figures face. "Who are you?" Sal interrogated the masked person. The ruffian could feel a rush of adrenaline coursing though his veins. The intruder would pay for making him ruin his bathroom door and breaking an entering.

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 1:20 pm
Let me be. Let me free.
Let me be in the here and now

The woman blinked at him as he said this, looking behind her. "Ohh..Well, very good, then. You'd best be on your way.." She said now moving aside with a light blush of embarrassment. Bad bad bad..assuming he was bad.. She buttoned up her lab coat, looking back to him slightly,"G-Good luck...and uhmm..c-c-ould you thank her too...or something of the sort..." She trails off now letting her embarrassment get the best of her as she attempted to talk.

Let me soar. Let me fly.
So I can escape this world for evermore.

(Should probably put how timid and innocent she is when embarrassed *shrugs*)

Are your eyes truth?
Do you speak your mind?

The masked woman did not stir as she was now being threaten nor was affected by his words. "No one knows how to good host...do they?" She says aloud with a sigh recalling the couple she had met earlier. They had done the same even though she was a guest. If anyone was to come to my home, I would not mind, Thus concluding that everyone else as crazy and not her. When the question 'Who are you' arose, she was about to just smack him. She gave a sigh as she moved the gun away from her mask with a slight push of her hand,"May I ask you...why I wear a mask?" She says shaking her head as she flips back her veil. Ignoring him as a possible threat, she simply walked past him and sat down at the couch as she looked towards the room. "Strange setting this one is...is it to be of yours?"

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 169 170 171 172 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games