Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Embodiment - 1x1- Anime & Zelly Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 3:49 pm
((bump of extreme boredom))  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 8:57 pm
Justine let out a soft whine in complaint, yet sat herself up at his behest anyway. "Fiiiiiine." After a couple moments, his comment 'clicked in' and she asked, "Why would he be suspicious?"[/align

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 9:07 pm
"Well if I had a pair of guests, a man and a woman, who I hadn't seen leave their room all day, I'd either think they were dead or tried to leave without paying the bill." Raphael said easily as he buttoned up his shirt. He of course left out the less plausible scenarios of both choosing to stay cooped up in the room doing nothing in particular despite being travelers, or opting to 'practice biting'.

((I am going to turn that into this rp's euphemism for sex if it kills me. XD ))

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 9:16 pm
{You mean it isn't already? XD J/k, j/k}

"I wouldn't do that unless it was temple funded, and this were a dungeon." Justine offered a small sigh afterwards, slipping herself out of bed to stand as she tidied herself up.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 9:23 pm
((That's actually probably true. XD And I've been to go GASP! You changed your minty green locks! D: ))

"Now, the streets were surprisingly empty last night for a vampire settlement, so I assume dawn rings are an easy thing to find here. A little tour of the market before meeting the lady in charge should be fine." Raphael said as he threw his cloak around his shoulders once fully dressed and pulled his hood down.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 9:45 pm
{Indeed I have. Whether or not this is permanent is still up for debate. *shrug*}

Justine gave a small nod, standing ready to leave whenever Raphael was. She couldn't help but wonder once again how such a town could survive for very long.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 9:49 pm
Once outside, the town was indeed surprisingly busy. A close look would even show that each and every citizen was wearing a ring just like the one Justine had been wearing to keep the burning sun at bay. "It's....just a tad surreal." Raphael commented as he looked around at the seemingly ordinary town life. "To the average mortal, you'd never guess there wasn't a single human here."

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 8:10 pm
"I would never have guessed it if you hadn't pointed it out." Justine replied, more than a little at awe at the scene before her as well.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 8:16 pm
"Well in vampire years you're still young." Raphael said with a smile. "Once we get you used to feeding yourself, then we can work on honing your senses and the rest of our bag of tricks." he said before slowing down and stopping at a market stall that was selling jewelry. After asking the shopkeeper about them, he managed to walk away happy as he slipped his new ring on and lowered the hood of his cloak.

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 10:32 am
{So...if a dude wants to bang a vampire, does that mean he asks her to give him some fang?

..Terrible joke, I know.}

"Very well." Justine gave a firm nod in understanding. "With you to teach me, though, I'm sure I'll learn quickly."

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 10:45 am
((Lol. Could just as well go the other way around too. XD))

((Interneting during class aside, I need to make sure to make an addition to my poor, ignored DA account. I'm making an alien as part of a graphic design project and he's turning out far more adorable than I ever imagined or intended. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.))

After seeing some of the sights around the town and market and discovering the local chefs' cooking method of making animal blood palatable, the pair soon found themselves in front of the great doors of Lady Camila's mansion. Raphael didn't even get the chance to knock when the door suddenly opened, a middle aged butler looking sort standing there calmly.

"Lady Camila has been expecting you. Please wait here for a moment while I go and fetch her." the butler said, ushering the pair inside and closing the door without another word before scurrying off to fetch the mysterious Lady Camila.

Raphael just looked to Justine with a confused expression and shrugged, not quite sure what to make of their apparently expected arrival.

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 12:30 pm
((le bampu))  

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 8:47 pm
((Bump D: Seriously. One post. One more post and then things will happen! Juicy, dramatic things!))  
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 10:26 pm
((Bump of Toasty?))  

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff