Welcome to Gaia! ::

It's A Girl Thing! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Family, A Home. 

Tags: Linkin Park, Contests, Hangout, Role Playing, Twilight 

Reply It's A Girl Thing!
★- New To The Guild? Come Introduce Yourself! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Person Counter:
  +1
View Results

Lady Ignea

Sweet Singing

PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2013 12:25 pm
♥ ♥ . . .
    Hello everyone~
    I'm Anna, but you can call me Ignea or Igni or Sasa. I'm 21 years old chemistry student who spend all her time on gaia when should be learning //SHOT
    I love reading, drawing and singing, cute things and tea. I try to get myself into sports, but I think I'm too lazy ; u;
    I don't really like learning, but I really enjoy reading about things that seems interesting to me- and there's a lot of it! Some parts of history, quantum chemistry, psychology, serial poisoners, astrology, biology... actually, I believe that everything can be interesting if you talk about it in a right way~ I'd love to learn hungarian and korean one day, and improve my german so I can read Goethe's poems in their original language c:

...but instead of getting better in any of those things, I sit on gaia Cx
    //actually, is anyone reading this??

. . . ♥ ♥

PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2013 3:00 pm
User Image
Please don't go, I want you to stay..

Hello. *Curtsies.*
I'm Charlene, but most people just call me Leeny or Dollfie on here. I am twenty-three years old, a housewife and a new mommy. Gaia's very important to me and a big hobby of mine.. It's even where I met my now-husband. xP

I love reading, pixeling, anime, watching movies, window shopping, plushies and cute things. I read a lot of classics, manga, true crime books and assorted other titles.. I also have a soft spot for childrens books. I like psychological and horror movies the most, but I also like older Disney and cute movies. I enjoy dressing in Lolita, Fairy Kei and Goth fashion most of the time.

Anyway, I talk too much at times, so I'm cutting this short. Feel to PM or comment me if you'd like to chat. ^^
User Image||||||
She is||||||||||||||||||
f o r e v e r||||||
his..

Paper Mache Dollfie

Wheezing Cutie-Pie

25,575 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Protector of Cuteness 150

castigat ridendo mores

Amorous Ladykiller

PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2013 9:12 pm
Hello, erm. Hello. Haha.
I'm not good at introductions, but hello (again), I am castigat. My nickname is Kira, which may or may not be used depending upon your preference, and I've just joined! I'm excited to get to know some people here and learn some new things. My interests are far too many to count, and... yes. I told you I'm bad at introducing myself. xd

I happen to think it's somewhat odd that I'm wearing this avatar and headbanging to A7x at the same time.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 11, 2013 3:11 pm
..♠..

Hello!! I'm Zaviire but most people just call me Mid 'cause "Zaviire" is just a vaguely-cool-sounding username whoops but feel free to call me either or either way but I do prefer Mid since yeah. I've been on Gaia since 2008 >u< Though my actual activity has been an off-and-on thing and I've never really poked around the main forums too much, I figured that a guild like this would be a nice chance to break out of my shell-!!

I enjoy things like reading, writing, drawing, roleplaying (though not on Gaia really) and cooking. I also really like anime, like Shingeki no Kyojin/Attack on Titan, Free!, and Psycho-Pass, among others. I'm also currently learning how to play the guitar.

So yeah!! That's uh, basically it whoop.

Zaviire

Neophyte Raider

Dauttee

Wheezing Fatcat

7,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 15, 2013 11:08 am
It's been a long time, I used to know Roxy way back when I still ran 'Donators United'. She added me here when she first made this guild... But I haven't exactly been 'active'. I don't know much about this guild... maybe you all could help me out?  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 15, 2013 2:40 pm
I'm Penkari, new to the guild and site in general.

I love roleplaying and have been doing so for five years. I love to read and write stories whenever possible. Plus, I love to help people. It's like my pride and joy. I do hope to make friends here and I hope everyone has a good time.  

Penkari

Dirge de Nemesis

Shameless Risk-Taker

9,800 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Jack-pot 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 16, 2013 7:28 am
Hello! I'm mightyartist and I'm a huge goofball. I'm 21 years young college student and I'm dual majoring in criminal justice and art. I know the mixture of that is strange but both majors I love dearly. I'm a fairly nice person who tend to be a loner at times but I love to make other laugh, especially when they are down. I've been on Gaia since 2005, even though this account is new. My hobbies are drawing, playing video games, reading, dancing, watching movies/tv shows on Netflix, photography, and many others. I hope I will get the chance to know everyone because its always nice to make new friends. biggrin  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 16, 2013 7:59 am
gaia_angelleft Hello! I'm LadyYuzuna. gaia_angelright

I started playing Gaia in '08, stopped for a few years, then came back, then left, and here I am again. sweatdrop

I'm looking to make some friends and get over my struggles of getting to know people... Please be easy with me. xd

Umm.. a little bit about me:
I am a sophomore in college, about to turn 20. I am majoring in Graphic Design.
Haha, I don't really know... umm, I like to draw and write. Love video games.
Going through some confusing times, really... thats all I can think of.

Annnd, thats it. emotion_c8

I will see you guys around the guild, then! 3nodding

LadyYuzuna

x-iiLove_Chocolate

Distinct Fatcat

6,450 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 17, 2013 11:25 pm
Hello girls !! biggrin
My real name is Selena and my favorite color is green *-*
I love Hip Hop and I enjoy any kinds of music.
I know I'm sort of weird but I'm obsessed with heroes surprised DC Comics & marvel whooaa !! I always dreamed of being an hero and having super powers (such as controling the time and teleporting)since I was little. So , that's it ! XP
I kinda feel guilty because I haven't been really on for more than 1year ... And that's why I haven't been really active :$
I know im crazy but, To be honest , I want to be friends with all of you! :O  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2013 9:49 pm
Hey. I'm Roxxy. I'm a 22 year old Californian. I'm about to start my freshman year of college (Computer Science major, German minor). I have a very diverse array of interests, ranging from cooking and fashion to military topics and trains. I'm a massive gamer and fantasy fan, and I love Disney.  

Roxxy v2

Jebebo

PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2013 11:08 am
Hey, girls! Just joined today. As for my introduction, well, I'm 20. Though next month I'll be 21. I love video games, mostly Japanese RPGs. Though I love action games like Devil May Cry and Ninja Gaiden as well.

I also watch a lot of anime, Favorites being Death Note, DN Angel, and Onegai Twins. I also watched Daily lives of High School Boys recently and it is hilarious. One of my faves as well.
And well... that's it I guess. Anything else you want to know feel free to ask.

As for my username, I just scrambled letters together at random, till I got something that sounded ok, lol.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 30, 2013 11:25 am
Hello everyone. I'm KaleidoscopeHeart92 but you all may call me Kale or Kaleido. Whatever you wish. I'm 23 years old. Some of the things I enjoy would be listening to music. (The genres I like can be viewed from my profile.) I have taking up on reading to occupy myself. I play video games sometimes but mostly RPG's. I used to play a bit of everything in high school and the start of college but it's dumbed down a bit over the years. I attempt to draw sometimes whenever I feel the urge but it's nothing to write home about. I'm here to make friends, maybe become close with someone and like the idea of having a little family here. It's very welcoming. I'm happy to be apart of this guild. Thank-you.

-K.H.  

wkvonewo

rayvens_call

Quotable Dabbler

PostPosted: Sun Sep 01, 2013 5:16 pm
Hello everyone!
And thank you for accepting me into the guild. My name is Rayven. On here I play multiple characters but generally I RP as Aisierra, a carpathian female. My brother is HaNdSoMe_RaBiEs on here. In RL my name is Kirsten. I just turned 25 and I have been on Gaia for many years. I just became active on here again. I work a lot. I have been with my bf for 4 years and we have two cats. I may have a slight obsession with great anime and awesome video games. Mostly with strong female leads cause who doesn't love a sexy girl who can kick a**
3nodding

It's A Girl Thing!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games