Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Zelly and Anime - 1x1 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 119 120 121 122 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 1:33 pm

{I don't remember if we've talked about this or not, but what is your favorite Homestuck song?}
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 1:47 pm

((Hnnggg that's hard. If I can check all that apply, Sunslammer and everything that shares its motif, The La2t Frontiier, both Gold Mage and Pilot, MeGaLoVania, and Indigo Archer.))

"Well those don't have your same skin tone to blend with." Kaistern pointed out as he looked at some of the excess make up that came off on his hand. Seemed he missed a spot in washing it off. "Care to sneak off somewhere?" he asked out of the blue with a smile. "I don't know about you, but I could stand a break from all the pressure and meet-and-greets. All that's really left are our clothes, and there's still a day before the wedding to get them done."

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 3:14 pm

{Oooh, I know, right? It's a whole library of soundtracks of crowning music of awesome.}

Ophelia looked down at her elegant garnments, remembering quickly how long it took just to get the blasted outfit on. The corset, although it complimented her figure quite nicely, was quite uncomfortable and made it slightly more difficult to breathe. Just getting this on alone was a chore. She dared not imagine what no doubt increasingly difficult and/or inane horrors awaited her. "Yes, please. I could certainly stand for a bit of a break as well."
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 6:19 pm

((I realize I probably shortened that list a bit just by saying "everything with Sunslammer" and "everything relating to Sollux, ancestor included" XD ))

"Then let's see if we can't slip away to change into something more comfortable and I'll meet you back here in the entryway." Kaistern said before slinking away, trying to avoid the servants. With the whole superstition of bad luck to see the bride before the wedding, just about everyone in the castle insisted they stay in separate rooms once work on their wedding clothes had begun.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 6:38 pm

{Lol XD}

Ophelia scurried off to go change as well, holding up her skirt just enough for her to run through the pathways the servants didn't frequent. (She didn't feel like tripping on her skirt again, like she had a few weeks prior. In front of Kaistern no less!) She was certain to try to get her corset off as quickly as possible, or at the very least loosen it a bit. She also wanted to put on a pair of pants and more practical shoes, or at the very least a shorter skirt to make walking without tripping easier.
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 8:53 pm

Kaistern was wearing his casual cloak as he stood by one of the pillars that lined the entry hall. He had a smile on his face underneath the hood, which had a pair of button up holes to accomodate his horns, as he looked down at his ring finger which wouldn't be bare for much longer.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 9:06 pm

{Hey, Zelly? Do you think a RP modled like an RPG but without the math would do well here in Why Not?}

Ophelia soon joined Kaistern, wearing more casual attire with her loosened corset. (Taking it off would have taken far too long, unfortunately.) She wore a miniskirt with modesty shorts beneath, shoes practical for actually walking about, and a cloak to conceal her identity of course. "I hope I didn't make you wait long." Her words were spoken in a hushed voice, so as to not be overheard in case any servants might be closer than they would hope.
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 10:27 pm

((I'm going to pretend I know what you mean and say yes.))

"Not at all." Kaistern said, greeting her with a kiss on the cheek. Hiding in the shadow of a large pillar probably didn't do him all that much good. Especially when he had the biggest pair of horns in the city, so he always stuck out one way or another. Offering an arm to her, they slipped out of the castle to stroll around the less hectic town below.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 10:45 pm

{With "quest givers" and "adventurers", "quests" organized and kept on the front page "journal", and several factions with intertwining stories to choose from. Like a regular RP but a little more organized.}

As they walked along, Ophelia found herself lightly leaning her head on his shoulder. Once they were far enough from the castle she said, "It won't be long until we're married, will it?" Despite all the hustle and bustle in the castle, she was looking forward to it. To be honest she did not care whether or not she became Queen, not that she would complain when she did, so long as she could be at Kaistern's side.
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 10:53 pm

((I don't see why not. Plus plenty of room for possible 4th wall breaking of people that only say one thing over and over again and people who send others on the same quest no matter how many times it gets completed.))

"Just two more days." Kaistern said kissing her lightly on the head. "And then you'll be the most beautiful bride this kingdom's ever seen."

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 8:05 am

{Yup. XD I'm going to make one that's a mixture of anachronism stew, steam punk, magical fantasy, parody, and adventure story. I'm also going to base it in this universe, as I really like the species dynamic and mixture of steam punk and magical fantasy that's going on already.}

"I'd better be, if I want to be worthy of the hansome king I'm wedding." Which, of course, she did. But that's stating the obvious, and beside the point. If Ophelia was confident in anything about herself, it would be her gunsmanship...oh, and her beauty too. You could even go so far as to say that she was a little vain in that regard.
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 10:01 am

((Speaking of new rps, whatever happened to that magic school one you were making? Decide to ditch it?))

"Oh you don't have to worry about that. You were worthy a long, long time ago." Kaistern said with a smile.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 10:16 am

{Yeah. I kind of lost the mojo//train of thought//whatever I originally had after my brother broke the laptop, which I still have yet to completely forgive him for.}

Kaistern's words prompted a small blush on Ophelia's part, and perhaps a smidgen of surprise. "I...was?" They were flirting, sure, but she hadn't expected a compliment like that.
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 10:33 am

"Of course. My old self just didn't realize it at the time." Kaistern said with a smile, a little embarrassed by how oblivious he'd been to romantic concepts before.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 10:49 am

"At least you had a reason for not confessing sooner. I was just a coward." Ophelia let out a small chuckle. She'd been attracted to him ever since they'd first met, but since it was the first real friendship she'd ever had, she'd been too afraid to confess until he did it first. Funny how things turn out, eh?
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 119 120 121 122 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games