Welcome to Gaia! ::

It's A Girl Thing! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Family, A Home. 

Tags: Linkin Park, Contests, Hangout, Role Playing, Twilight 

Reply It's A Girl Thing!
I'm going to be talking for a long, long time. 8D Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 85 86 87 88 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • I Won the Titles the Titles are Mine! 500
  • Couple of Time 500
PostPosted: Sat Aug 24, 2013 9:08 pm
Louisa Iris

Oh that's fine. :3 I wasn't asking since you weren't wearing it, I just wanted to make sure you liked it. XD

I think people still hope for a lot of Pokemon because technically Kalos is set in a whole new place as well. Like Unova was based after New York, Kalos is based off of France. Every other region was based off of places in Japan, so Kalos is still technically different. o Ao

Oh that's not even from Club Verge. He's been saying it on the regular forums. sweatdrop He speaks to the users just as much as Sisky does.
Speaking of Club Verge though, I won the first contest in it. c: Well in a way. They picked three users every week for the month it was going on to win 1000 GC and 100k Gold, and then a grand prize winner that one.. I think 2500 GC? I'm not sure, I don't remember lol, but yeah. I got the 1000 GC and 100k. o 3o
I just want more better quality gold shop items. None of this themed stuff that's just.. blah. I want items in Dernier Cri, and items that are between 100k-1mil for people who can't afford the DC items. It'd be great to have that.

Yeah, that's kind of how it was. The halo was basically a thank you that no one expected.
I'm sure some people would think you're stupid and others would think you're incredibly generous, it just really depends on the person's perspective. They'd could think "oh why couldn't it have been me" or "wow, that's such a wonderful thing to do, I'm sure that person will appreciate that so much". Either way, it's just people being rude and greedy. Dumbasses.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 24, 2013 9:25 pm
Yokies

Oh that's fine. :3 I wasn't asking since you weren't wearing it, I just wanted to make sure you liked it. XD

I think people still hope for a lot of Pokemon because technically Kalos is set in a whole new place as well. Like Unova was based after New York, Kalos is based off of France. Every other region was based off of places in Japan, so Kalos is still technically different. o Ao

Oh that's not even from Club Verge. He's been saying it on the regular forums. sweatdrop He speaks to the users just as much as Sisky does.
Speaking of Club Verge though, I won the first contest in it. c: Well in a way. They picked three users every week for the month it was going on to win 1000 GC and 100k Gold, and then a grand prize winner that one.. I think 2500 GC? I'm not sure, I don't remember lol, but yeah. I got the 1000 GC and 100k. o 3o
I just want more better quality gold shop items. None of this themed stuff that's just.. blah. I want items in Dernier Cri, and items that are between 100k-1mil for people who can't afford the DC items. It'd be great to have that.

Yeah, that's kind of how it was. The halo was basically a thank you that no one expected.
I'm sure some people would think you're stupid and others would think you're incredibly generous, it just really depends on the person's perspective. They'd could think "oh why couldn't it have been me" or "wow, that's such a wonderful thing to do, I'm sure that person will appreciate that so much". Either way, it's just people being rude and greedy. Dumbasses.

User Image User Image

Love it!! I never realized how it's blue-ness fits wells with most of the items I have now. Thank you~!

That's true. Maybe that's the new angle they're aiming for now: a whole new experience with each new region. Oh well, they're the creators, it's their problem xD They just better include a Ninetales there or else...

Oh really? I thought it was one of those perks of being a Club Verge member xD
      Wow, congratulations!! That's really nice. What you gonna use it for?
      True, some more DC items would be nice (even if I know I won't be able to afford them). I dunno... I just like items that you get off from Premium Items. If only they were half as good as those, I wouldn't mind buying one. I mean, who would buy a bath sponge?

Okay so that was a stupid example to make xD But my point was it's not up to them to decide what I do with my money. It's mine anyway, not theirs.
      Well, that is true, but at least the "wow that's such a wonderful thing to do" reaction is less greedy sweatdrop

User ImageUser Image

jiniistrawberii
Crew

Feral Fatcat

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • Couple of Time 500
PostPosted: Sat Aug 24, 2013 10:18 pm
Louisa Iris

That's great. emotion_kirakira I like the avatar you made for it!

I would hope they have Ninetales, but if not, hopefully they have something just as good? ; w;

That's just for items. We get to suggest items to the artists, otherwise that's about it. sweatdrop
I already used it. I got a Flynn's Booty Bundle and sold it. o 3o I got 3mil for it!
They'd just be nice since you know people will sink a butt-ton of gold into them. That'll bring down prices for items we actually do want. I honestly don't know their choice in some items.

Yeah, I got what you meant. xD I was just saying it doesn't really matter what you do, there will always be people who like and dislike it, greatly, haha.
Oh I wasn't saying those people were greedy. I worded that wrong. xD The nice people are at least good to you.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 24, 2013 10:26 pm
Yokies

That's great. emotion_kirakira I like the avatar you made for it!

I would hope they have Ninetales, but if not, hopefully they have something just as good? ; w;

That's just for items. We get to suggest items to the artists, otherwise that's about it. sweatdrop
I already used it. I got a Flynn's Booty Bundle and sold it. o 3o I got 3mil for it!
They'd just be nice since you know people will sink a butt-ton of gold into them. That'll bring down prices for items we actually do want. I honestly don't know their choice in some items.

Yeah, I got what you meant. xD I was just saying it doesn't really matter what you do, there will always be people who like and dislike it, greatly, haha.
Oh I wasn't saying those people were greedy. I worded that wrong. xD The nice people are at least good to you.

User Image User Image

Hihi, thanks ^^ I told you it was perfect for the other items I have~

Well... I guess I don't have much choice, but they better have someone just as good. Fennekin's a candidate already... but I'm still waiting for his final evolution before I decide xD

At least, you can finally have your ideas voiced out to them. With a high chance of them listening to you.
      Sweet~! Had it been me, I would've opened the box to find out how much gold I'll get xD I'm hopeless when it comes to them boxes. I just itch to open them.
      Hehe, I'm one of those people who'll spend a lot of gold to get my hands on them sweatdrop

Oh, I thought my example was poorly laid out sweatdrop
      But yeah, that's true as well. There's always a good side and a bad side to everything.
      Sometimes, I tend to be a cynic and right now, I kind of see everybody as greedy. There are just others who are less greedy. Kind of like the evil in each one of us xD

User ImageUser Image

jiniistrawberii
Crew

Feral Fatcat

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • Couple of Time 500
PostPosted: Sat Aug 24, 2013 10:37 pm
Louisa Iris

You're welcome. 3nodding

I'm hoping they don't decide to just not include Ninetales because of Fennekin. Though one version can have Ninetales and the other Growlithe for the people who don't want Fennekin.

That's very true. Having any kind of connection to the artists is nice. But everyone is scared that all the suggestions will be put in the shop for prices that are too high.
I got a second one with cash and my husband had me get it on his account and open it there (so he can get that "big spender" gift they do every three months) and got like 1.4mil out of it. Still more than you'd get with 10 dollars for other things, but yeah. He still has the gold, He said he'd share it but since it wasn't as much as we'd hoped I dropped the subject. xD
If only they'd understand that. Even the people who spend GC wont want to anymore if items get even more impossible to obtain. Making gold worthless wont help anyone, so they need to introduce good gold sinks soon.

No it was fine. :3 I just read a bit more into it haha.
And it just depends on what kind of person everyone is.
Well yeah, everyone is greedy to their own extent, that's for sure. :3 But some people can at least not have a greedy thought when they're happy for someone else.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 25, 2013 5:24 am
Yokies

You're welcome. 3nodding

I'm hoping they don't decide to just not include Ninetales because of Fennekin. Though one version can have Ninetales and the other Growlithe for the people who don't want Fennekin.

That's very true. Having any kind of connection to the artists is nice. But everyone is scared that all the suggestions will be put in the shop for prices that are too high.
I got a second one with cash and my husband had me get it on his account and open it there (so he can get that "big spender" gift they do every three months) and got like 1.4mil out of it. Still more than you'd get with 10 dollars for other things, but yeah. He still has the gold, He said he'd share it but since it wasn't as much as we'd hoped I dropped the subject. xD
If only they'd understand that. Even the people who spend GC wont want to anymore if items get even more impossible to obtain. Making gold worthless wont help anyone, so they need to introduce good gold sinks soon.

No it was fine. :3 I just read a bit more into it haha.
And it just depends on what kind of person everyone is.
Well yeah, everyone is greedy to their own extent, that's for sure. :3 But some people can at least not have a greedy thought when they're happy for someone else.

User Image User Image

No!! I hate it when they do that :/ It's like, I want this version of the game, but all of my favorite Pokemon are in the other version. And I can't really enjoy what I'm playing because I don't like the Pokemon I'm training.

They could place it in shops for a high price, or they could sell it again for cash and it'll just go into the MP as it always does.
      True. I could feel that if people are going to keep on spending real money on unreal items, there will come a time when they're just going to lose interest and see how "futile" their actions are. But I doubt they'll do that. I still think that non-cash users form a bigger population here in Gaia.

True. They might feel a twinge of greediness in their heart, but at least they're still happy over the good fortune of their friend. I admit there are times when I envy my classmates back in school because they got good grades or praise from a teacher, but I just let it slide and congratulate them. Why become a sourpuss and ruin the mood?

So, how have you been lately? ^^

User ImageUser Image

jiniistrawberii
Crew

Feral Fatcat

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • Couple of Time 500
PostPosted: Sun Aug 25, 2013 2:11 pm
Louisa Iris

I never really enjoyed that either, but it's inevitable that they do it regardless. They do it to make kids trade, or to buy both games if they want all the Pokemon. It's either to get more kids into it or to make more money off the games themselves. Because I know a bunch of kids who will get their friends to play it just so they can trade lol.

That's what I mean. Most suggestions in Verge will go into the Verge shop for real money, and it seems the lowest they've gone is 30 dollars, but they DO have sales that most people are waiting for now since they keep doing them. They'll go half off on some, or like 25% by the time it's going to be taken out of the shop.
There is always a limit to how much someone will take and how much they'll give, and that includes Gaia. I just hope they don't drive away those people, because the people who pay are the ones who make it possible for Gaia to be free to play for both non and paying users alike.

Yup, and they're not going to let their twinge of greed or jealousy bring you down, so they keep it to themselves. It's perfectly alright to feel greed and jealousy every now and then, it hardly makes you a bad person if you've got a little bit of that in your emotions, it just shows that you are just as human as anyone else. It's just when those emotions dominate everything you say/feel/ do and it affects the people in your life in a negative way, that's when it gets bad.

I've been doing alright. Just living life I suppose. My son is learning more things and trying to talk more. 3nodding
I think my husband and I are going to start talking about getting me a ring, but he actually wanted to get me some earrings lol.
Though I think I'm going to talk him out of that for now and just save for a ring, and wait until my next birthday for earrings. xD
I say that since he wanted to get birthstone earrings for me, which mine is the Peridot. I love it to bits, it's my favorite green.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 26, 2013 1:46 am
Yokies

I never really enjoyed that either, but it's inevitable that they do it regardless. They do it to make kids trade, or to buy both games if they want all the Pokemon. It's either to get more kids into it or to make more money off the games themselves. Because I know a bunch of kids who will get their friends to play it just so they can trade lol.

That's what I mean. Most suggestions in Verge will go into the Verge shop for real money, and it seems the lowest they've gone is 30 dollars, but they DO have sales that most people are waiting for now since they keep doing them. They'll go half off on some, or like 25% by the time it's going to be taken out of the shop.
There is always a limit to how much someone will take and how much they'll give, and that includes Gaia. I just hope they don't drive away those people, because the people who pay are the ones who make it possible for Gaia to be free to play for both non and paying users alike.

Yup, and they're not going to let their twinge of greed or jealousy bring you down, so they keep it to themselves. It's perfectly alright to feel greed and jealousy every now and then, it hardly makes you a bad person if you've got a little bit of that in your emotions, it just shows that you are just as human as anyone else. It's just when those emotions dominate everything you say/feel/ do and it affects the people in your life in a negative way, that's when it gets bad.

I've been doing alright. Just living life I suppose. My son is learning more things and trying to talk more. 3nodding
I think my husband and I are going to start talking about getting me a ring, but he actually wanted to get me some earrings lol.
Though I think I'm going to talk him out of that for now and just save for a ring, and wait until my next birthday for earrings. xD
I say that since he wanted to get birthstone earrings for me, which mine is the Peridot. I love it to bits, it's my favorite green.

User Image User Image

Hehe, I can relate with that. After I finished Black, I decided to download a ROM of the White just for kicks. I really wish I could trade... that would be so much fun. Plus it would give me something else to do. I've got all the Pokemons in my party up to level 100, harharhar emotion_awesome Now I can beat the Pokemon League using only Lilligant xD

I guess it's a tough balance of who they will prioritize and up to what extent they will prioritize those people. If they focus too much on the non-paying group, those who pay might not, well, pay anymore and that will drive down the company's capacity to support the site. On the other hand, if they focus too much on the paying group, I can feel that there will be a lot of people who will bash those paying and it might result to them leaving the community, which could also be bad for Gaia. Well, let's just wait and see what will happen. Gaia's a market run economy, and sometimes, it could be very surprising what the market will come with.

That's true. It's still an emotion, and you're not human if you don't feel any emotions. More like you're a moving rock xD

That's nice~ Kids can be so cute when they start saying their own versions of words.
      Aww... that's so nice and romantic xD Why not go for a Peridot ring then?

User ImageUser Image

jiniistrawberii
Crew

Feral Fatcat

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • Couple of Time 500
PostPosted: Mon Aug 26, 2013 2:46 am
Louisa Iris

It would be nice if you were able to trade and all of that. That's pretty scary though, a Lilligant taking on the whole E4 by itself. xD

I think they just need to be able to stabilize with their new CEO. Under his ruling there have been so many changes that people have been upset with, and even if the staff try to do any good, everyone has seen it negatively because they've already got a bad taste in their mouth. It's sad, they're trying really hard to keep everyone calm and trying to be nice, but they get stepped on in return. Uncle Kenny and Sisky especially try really hard to give everyone respect and be courteous but sometimes it's really hard seeing them get attacked like they do.

A moving, breathing rock that bleeds. xD

Haha yeah. It's cute when he tries to say everyone's name because it's all baby jibberish. xD
I suppose I could, though I'm not sure if he wants the engagement ring to be completely diamond or not. o-o Though we could talk about it, it's not like iet matters too much to me. As long as I like the way it looks it doesn't matter what it's made of.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 26, 2013 2:56 am
Yokies
It would be nice if you were able to trade and all of that. That's pretty scary though, a Lilligant taking on the whole E4 by itself. xD

I think they just need to be able to stabilize with their new CEO. Under his ruling there have been so many changes that people have been upset with, and even if the staff try to do any good, everyone has seen it negatively because they've already got a bad taste in their mouth. It's sad, they're trying really hard to keep everyone calm and trying to be nice, but they get stepped on in return. Uncle Kenny and Sisky especially try really hard to give everyone respect and be courteous but sometimes it's really hard seeing them get attacked like they do.

A moving, breathing rock that bleeds. xD

Haha yeah. It's cute when he tries to say everyone's name because it's all baby jibberish. xD
I suppose I could, though I'm not sure if he wants the engagement ring to be completely diamond or not. o-o Though we could talk about it, it's not like iet matters too much to me. As long as I like the way it looks it doesn't matter what it's made of.

User Image User Image

By far, she's the strongest Grass type I've ever seen. Just 3-4 Quiver Dances and you won't be able to win against her. I know, I've tried her with Cheren's Haxorus and they were of the same level. One hit KO. I love her to bits~

Oh, so that's why there's been a lot of changes. Well, now I understand things a little more clearly. It's always like that when there's a change in the system. New ideas are thrown in that are sometimes not really accepted that easily by everyone that in the end, innocent and hardworking "soldiers" (I don't know what to call them) are the ones being bashed around.
      Poor Sisky and Uncle Kenny... although I haven't seen much of Uncle Kenny. It must be really tough on them.

Oooh, an idea for a plot (or maybe even an RP)!! But it needs working on, haha rofl

Baby jibberish that somehow sticks to that kid forever xD It's like their own trademark or something.
      Aww, that's so sweet~! I'm so happy for you Yokies ^^ An engagement ring... I would go through the roof with excitement if I could see you guys now xD
      Oh pooh, go fuss over it! You'll only be engaged to him once, so it's best to make the most out of it xD I wish I could help you plan out, haha xD Now I'm all giddy and excited rofl whee

User ImageUser Image

jiniistrawberii
Crew

Feral Fatcat

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • Couple of Time 500
PostPosted: Mon Aug 26, 2013 3:06 am
Louisa Iris

That's pretty cool. She probably is one of the strongest. I think it also depends on how you train them though and what they're actually used for. I think Roserade, Belossom and Vileplum are just as strong if you know what you're doing.

Yeah. The new CEO has been here for a few months now, he's the one who decided to let go of a lot of the staffers and is able to bring most if not all ideas into affect as long as it's what is best for the company. The staff just have to deal with it the best they can.
I've seen Uncle Kenny a lot in the GCD and Site Feedback. He mostly goes there since that's where people complain the most. He'll throw himself under the bus of complainers just so no one else has to.

Oh god. xD I can only imagine someone making a real story out of that.

He calls my husband's stepdad Mika for some reason, it's weird. His name is Arnold. xD
It's funny that I call him my husband and we're still not married yet, but we like referring to each other as such. xD But we've decided on marriage for quite a while, we just haven't been able to afford rings.
I'll probably talk to him whenever we get some private time to ourselves. It's hard to at the moment since we're living with his parents at current, but yeah. I'm actually really giddy about the idea of a ring on my finger. It's like.. proof in a way of how he feels, how the both of us feel, it's a symbol for something really important to us. So I'm all like.. riiiiing. Lol. But yeah, I can talk him into saving for a ring instead, and to look at them. Maybe we can get it by Christmas. ^^;

PostPosted: Mon Aug 26, 2013 3:22 am
Yokies

That's pretty cool. She probably is one of the strongest. I think it also depends on how you train them though and what they're actually used for. I think Roserade, Belossom and Vileplum are just as strong if you know what you're doing.

Yeah. The new CEO has been here for a few months now, he's the one who decided to let go of a lot of the staffers and is able to bring most if not all ideas into affect as long as it's what is best for the company. The staff just have to deal with it the best they can.
I've seen Uncle Kenny a lot in the GCD and Site Feedback. He mostly goes there since that's where people complain the most. He'll throw himself under the bus of complainers just so no one else has to.

Oh god. xD I can only imagine someone making a real story out of that.

He calls my husband's stepdad Mika for some reason, it's weird. His name is Arnold. xD
It's funny that I call him my husband and we're still not married yet, but we like referring to each other as such. xD But we've decided on marriage for quite a while, we just haven't been able to afford rings.
I'll probably talk to him whenever we get some private time to ourselves. It's hard to at the moment since we're living with his parents at current, but yeah. I'm actually really giddy about the idea of a ring on my finger. It's like.. proof in a way of how he feels, how the both of us feel, it's a symbol for something really important to us. So I'm all like.. riiiiing. Lol. But yeah, I can talk him into saving for a ring instead, and to look at them. Maybe we can get it by Christmas. ^^;

User Image User Image

That's true. I once tried training a Roselia, but I guess I was such a starter back then that I didn't know what combinations to use so she never reached her full potentials. I just love Lilligant to bits. If only she was fluffy and furry, she would definitely be my favorite now instead of Ninetales.

Well, I'm pretty sure things will settle down soon enough. People will get used to him and his changes. But I'm pretty sure moral's kind of low right now, since they've seen their workmates fired.
      Yeah, I've never really been to those places that's why I don't really know him well. But that's dedication for you. The least that we could do is be decent with him, as well as the others like him, and just wear the storm out.

Those are just one of the mysteries of babyhood. We'll never really get to solve them :p
      That's understandable. My parents were the same. They used to call each other "Dad" and "Ma" even before they were married. Well, marriage is always something that we should think of very seriously. It's not something that we can easily undo if we decide that we're not meant for each other. And yeah, it could be quite costly.
      Yes, go for the ring!! Earrings can always follow, but a ring is a ring.
      That would be nice. Engagement during Christmas... newly weds by New Year emotion_kirakira

User ImageUser Image

jiniistrawberii
Crew

Feral Fatcat

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • Couple of Time 500
PostPosted: Mon Aug 26, 2013 2:51 pm
Louisa Iris

Roserade was one of my most useful Pokemon in Diamond and Platinum. I had one in both and it messed up so many Pokemon haha. I suppose that would have been kind of hard since she's a flower. xD

It's true. The remaining staff were saddened to see everyone go, it hurt them to just suddenly find out their friends were fired. It's not like they never thought that one day it would happen, but actually having it happen brings on a whole new set of emotions.
I go there to try and hear any kind of information I can since I know staffers frequent those places the most. I wish more people would treat him better. Just because they don't necessarily like what he has to say doesn't mean he shouldn't be treated with respect. And even then, he hasn't said anything bad, so I see even less of a reason to get rude with him. I think more people are rude to him instead of Sisky because she's a woman, as you don't see as many people pick a fight with her. Some people still do, but not as much obviously.

Yeah, by the time he's old enough to explain that kind of thing he's going to completely forget about it I guess, lol. Then again, I called my stepdad Lucie and it stuck with me for years even after being a kid. His name is Luis. xD
I always find it hard to do that. Like when we tell him about either of us, we called each other "mama" and "daddy", but just talking to each other like normal, it feels weird to say those things. xD
That's how I kind of feel about it. A ring just makes me warm and fuzzy. xD Besides, we can try for a ring for Christmas and then see about earrings at income tax, but if we come up short for money, we can have earrings at Christmas and a ring at income tax.

I'm not sure about actually being wed by new years. XD But it would be great to be "ring officially" engaged by Christmas haha. We plan on getting married in a few years to be honest, we think it's too early financially to do that.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2013 6:27 am
Yokies

Roserade was one of my most useful Pokemon in Diamond and Platinum. I had one in both and it messed up so many Pokemon haha. I suppose that would have been kind of hard since she's a flower. xD

It's true. The remaining staff were saddened to see everyone go, it hurt them to just suddenly find out their friends were fired. It's not like they never thought that one day it would happen, but actually having it happen brings on a whole new set of emotions.
I go there to try and hear any kind of information I can since I know staffers frequent those places the most. I wish more people would treat him better. Just because they don't necessarily like what he has to say doesn't mean he shouldn't be treated with respect. And even then, he hasn't said anything bad, so I see even less of a reason to get rude with him. I think more people are rude to him instead of Sisky because she's a woman, as you don't see as many people pick a fight with her. Some people still do, but not as much obviously.

Yeah, by the time he's old enough to explain that kind of thing he's going to completely forget about it I guess, lol. Then again, I called my stepdad Lucie and it stuck with me for years even after being a kid. His name is Luis. xD
I always find it hard to do that. Like when we tell him about either of us, we called each other "mama" and "daddy", but just talking to each other like normal, it feels weird to say those things. xD
That's how I kind of feel about it. A ring just makes me warm and fuzzy. xD Besides, we can try for a ring for Christmas and then see about earrings at income tax, but if we come up short for money, we can have earrings at Christmas and a ring at income tax.

I'm not sure about actually being wed by new years. XD But it would be great to be "ring officially" engaged by Christmas haha. We plan on getting married in a few years to be honest, we think it's too early financially to do that.

User Image User Image

Maybe Lilligant's some sort of Roserade's counterpart in Unova. Just like Zubat and Woobat... I dunno and, to be honest, I don't care. I just know that her Quiver Dance and Petal Dance are the deadliest combination that can kill even Flying and Ice types.
      Yeah, I kinda figured that as well. But it's nicer to hug something that's fluffy instead of something that's leafy rofl

I think it's because they've always had that fear in them, but they're just trying to shield it until the time that it actually arrives. And now that it does, their worst fears came true, ergo the very low morale. I think they're also experience survivor's guilt... and another fear that it could be them that's going to be sacked next.
      Or maybe it's because Sisky comes out more to the public? I mean, she's very well known for all the contest that she's sponsored, so maybe that's why people don't bash her too much?

Yeah, I know what you mean. Well, at least Lucie's closer to Luis instead of Mika to Arnold xD
      It could get sometime getting used to, but what's important is that you're true to your feelings. Names are useless if you don't love each other anymore.
      Well, I'm going to pray that you guys get a ring. It's much more romantic... and kind of really emphasizes that you guys are engaged. But as I've said above, it's the feelings that count, not the material things.

Take your time then. It's always better to be prepared when you enter that kind of arrangement because it's just a whole new world on that side of the story.

User ImageUser Image

jiniistrawberii
Crew

Feral Fatcat

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • Couple of Time 500
PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2013 10:43 am
Louisa Iris

That would make a bit of sense. Roserade is also part Poison-type though, so maybe that type gives her the advantage. I wish Roserade can also learn Quiver Dance but it seems Lilligant is the only non-Bug-type to be able to learn it. Though that's true, fluffy is better than leafy I would assume. xD

It's true. I think a few are really worried about their standing because of how many people were let go. But to be precise, many of the people who were let go there was a reason for. They let go out Herald's of Chaos's team because of how poorly it did and they realized they didn't need them anymore to take care of the game, so there was no reason to have them around and continue paying them when the game failed. zOMG's team is gone as well for that very reason. It did better than HoC, but it still didn't do enough to warrant keeping it worked on. Then a few of the highest paid artists were let go because they just couldn't afford to pay them their rates.
That's probably true. People probably don't bash her as much because she's seen as someone kind and generous. Though I don't think people realize that if it weren't Sisky someone else would be holding the same contests in her place, but she definitely wants to do it because she likes doing that kind of thing.

I suppose that's true. xD I don't know where we all get these weird names though lol. They're so silly.
Yeah, that's at least something we're sure on. Names are a bit odd, it doesn't seem to be a norm here for people to call each other mama and daddy just because unless they're talking to their child.
I do hope so as well. Even though I don't need one, it'd just be nice to finally have one. I'm not going to lie, sometimes I get a little jealous seeing my friends on Facebook have rings and everything, but I usually just forget about it. Though the mention of him wanting to get me jewelry made me think about it again, so I thought, why not a ring! Haha. But yeah, it doesn't matter to me when it happens, because like I said, I don't need it and even though it'd be nice it wont change anything even if I do have it, I'll just have "proof" as people call it lol.

Yup! It's why we don't need to rush into it this soon. We want to have a wedding, albeit a small one, and we want to get prepared for that. We want to know that legally we can afford it, as many financial situations change once you're officially married, and we want to know that we'll have enough for a small wedding and a party afterward. We didn't plan on inviting too many people, but I think it might be hard to do that because.. well I have more friends than I thought I did. xD

It's A Girl Thing!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 85 86 87 88 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games