Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
Sacrifice (1x1) (Yaoi) (Taken) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 48 49 50 51 52 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2014 12:45 pm
User ImageUser ImageUser Image
Yuki Kanamaki

☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾
☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽
Yuki's stutters were cut off when Ezekiel had kissed him. His cheeks remained a soft pink as he closed his eyes and kissed him back. He opened his eyes when Ezekiel pulled away from the kiss, and blushed at his words. One of his hands traveled up to Ezekiel's hand that was on his cheek. He gently rested it on top of his and smiled at him. "I love you too Ezekiel..." He said in a soft tone, his smile remaining on his face. No matter what happens... I will always love you... Ezekiel...

OOC: Oh he definitely will. But now not. I am waiting to do it on Ezekiel's birthday. *evil grin* Ezekiel is in for a little treat~

☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾
☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Tricky Kiddo

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2014 1:18 pm
User ImageUser Image
E z e k e i l L a r a z o ╠═══════════

xxEzekiel smiled staring into Yuki’s eyes. Those brilliant crimson red eyes. He wondered if he would ever see Yuki’s brown eyes ever again. And his soft brown hair. No matter what Yuki looked like he wouldn’t love him any less than he does now. He stared longing into those eyes for awhile before he kissed Yuki again with a bit more passion behind it. When the kiss was broken he asked. ”Do you want to join me in here or should we go inside?” He leaned in closer to Yuki and nibbled his ear a bit before whispering. ”Because now we can do what we couldn’t on the way here.”
User Image
════════════╣
            OOC :: Darn it!!! What about the undergarments he was wearing with the dress! Ezekiel didn't get to see those! And he so wanted to!!!

Yoshimi Sohma

Tricky Kiddo

Blessed Trash

12,375 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2014 1:28 pm
Yuki Kanamaki

☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾
☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽
Yuki felt his cheeks growing hotter and hotter as Ezekiel continued to look into his eyes. He wondered what he was thinking about as he looked at him... "W-what is it?" He asked. Shortly after, he was cut off by Ezekiel's passionate kiss.

Th raven-haired boy blushed at his words, and shivered when his ear was nibbled on. "E-Ezekiel..." He bit his bottom lip softly, bringing a hand up and resting it on the other's shoulder. "W-well.. I-if you stay in there too long, you might catch a cold..." He said, his heart rate speeding up slightly as he spoke.

OOC: HMMMMMMMM.... I was seriously debating about that... Should I have Yuki go put those on? Or have Ezekiel go ask him to?

☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾
☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽

Tricky Kiddo

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2014 2:01 pm
User ImageUser Image

xxEzekiel smiled and kisses his ear gently before standing up. ”Then inside we go.” He said getting out of the hot water. He went to the stand that had some fresh towels and wrapped one around his waist. He looked back at Yuki and smiled. He walked back over to him and kisses his lips gently while taking his hand. ”Are you ready Yuki?” He asked before leading him back inside, letting Yuki walk in before him and closing the door. He looked at the room that was still lit by candles and covered in rose petals before looking back at Yuki and grinning. He came up behind the male before wrapping his arms around him and biting the top of his ear. ”Hey Yuki? Can you go put on what you were wearing underneath the dress?” He asked kissing down to his neck. ”Those painties looked really great on you.” He smirked.
User Image
════════════╣
            OOC :: Sorry this took so long. Was thinking really hard about this post

Yoshimi Sohma

Tricky Kiddo

Blessed Trash

12,375 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2014 2:26 pm
Yuki Kanamaki

☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾
☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽
Yuki felt his face burn red and he quickly looked away from the king to give him some privacy. When he came back, he nodded, blushing softly and following behind Ezekiel inside.

The boy flinched a bit when he was hugged from behind and his ear was bitten. His eyes widened at Ezekiel's words, his face instantly turning bright red. "W-w-what?" He turned his head to look at the other. "Y-you..." His face felt like it was on fire, but he decided to listen to Ezekiel's request. No matter how embarrassing it would be for him.

"A-alright... I-I will..." Yuki replied, getting out of Ezekiel's arms and going into the bathroom where he was put the dress. He got out the undergarments, blushing fiercely as he looked at them. He was really going to do this... After a gulp, he put on the clothing then walked back to their room. After a moment of hesitation, Yuki opened the door to their room. "I-I'm done..." He said, his cheeks still red with embarrassment.

OOC: Hee hee! That's okay!

☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾
☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽

Tricky Kiddo

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2014 8:11 pm
User ImageUser Image

xxEzekiel sat up suddenly when he heard knocking at his door. "Master Ezekiel, breakfast is ready you better get up soon if you are planing on attending your first day of school," Mr. Takami, the male's butler said.

"Alright Takami, thank you," He replied through his pants bringing a hand up to his forehead weaving his fingers through his hair as he questioned that dream. What was it. The more he tried to remember the more he forgot about it. The prince decided to forget about it and threw his covers off of him only to find what most teenage boy's find standing in the morning. His cheeks flushed and he got out of his bed and headed to his bathroom turning on the water for a shower. Must of been a really cute girl I was dreaming about. He thought before releasing his sexual tension and taking a quick shower.

He pulled on the school uniform he has to wear. Not the most unpleasant thing he has to wear. It's better than those hot or tight suits. He made his way down to the dinning room and greeted his grandfather who was reading the paper. "Morning Grandfather. What's the news today?"
User Image
════════════╣
            OOC: Ezekiel is still going to be a vampire? If you still want to use that post lay out I created here.
            [color=white]xxxxxxxxxxxx[/color][size=24][color=#79553c]Y[/color][/size][size=18][color=#9d7a57]uki[/color][/size][size=24] [color=#79553c]K[/color][/size][size=18][color=#9d7a57]anamaki[/color][/size]
            [color=white]xxxxxxxxxxxx[/color]▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅ [color=#79553c]▅▅▅▅▅▅[/color][color=#9d7a57] ▅▅▅▅▅▅ [/color]

[color=white]xxxxxxxxx[/color][img]http://i1343.photobucket.com/albums/o799/Kitsunes_love/YUKIicon_zpsc57c9daa.jpg[/img][color=white]xx[/color] [img]http://i1343.photobucket.com/albums/o799/Kitsunes_love/Yukiicon2_zps4e01e26f.jpg[/img]
            ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

[imgleft]http://i1343.photobucket.com/albums/o799/Kitsunes_love/Yukiprofile2_zps86d68c07.jpg[/imgleft][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list]
            [size=10][color=#79553c][b]"Talking sample"[/b] [i]Thinking sample[/i] Text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text

Text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text

Text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text[/color][/size]

[list][list][size=9][color=#9d7a57]Out Of Cake [/color][/size]⇢[size=9][color=#9d7a57]Blah blah blah blah blah![/color][/size][/list][/list]
            [/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list]

Yoshimi Sohma

Tricky Kiddo

Blessed Trash

12,375 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2014 12:19 am
xxxxxxxxxxxxYuki Kanamaki
xxxxxxxxxxxx▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅▅

xxxxxxxxxUser Imagexx User Image

User Image

Yuki finished eating the breakfast his grandmother made for him then went to get ready for school. He took a shower then got dressed in his school uniform. All this time, he couldn't shake off the dream. What was that dream...? I don't remember it... I wish I did though... It seemed very... Happy.... He thought to himself as he brushed his hair.

Once he finished, he grabbed his bag from his room and went back into the kitchen where his grandmother was. "Bye grandma. Have a good day with at the senior center today," he told her. His grandmother always visited the senior center to visit her friends and play a few games of bingo. His grandmother smiled at him. "You have a fun first day of school now. Make new friends," she said. Yuki nodded and gave her a hug before he left for school.

The teen had about a ten minute walk before the school gates appeared in sight. He walked onto the school grounds where he saw his friends Arika and Natsu. But they seemed to see him first.

"Yukiiiiiii!" Arika called, waving at him. Yuki smiled and waved back, only to have her running towards him and giving him a huge hug. "Oh I missed you sooooo much!" Arika said. "You saw him only a few days ago," Natsu piped in, sounding bored as always. Arika shot him a glare then returned her attention to Yuki. "Ready to start our last year in high school?" She asked. Yuki smiled back and nodded. "Yep. I'm pretty excited about it." Arika smiled widely and nodded back. "Yeah yeah! Me too! This is going to be our best school year ever!" She exclaimed. Yuki had to nod back because he had a feeling that it would be.

Out Of Cake *casually takes layout because it is awesome*
                                                          I am still sad about this you know. I feel like we just did something terrible. The poor babies...
                                                          (By the way... I love how Yuki woke up with tears in his eyes and Ezekiel woke up with a boner. Pffffft.)
                                                          I don't know... Should we still have him and his whole family be vampires? This decision was kind of on whim...

Tricky Kiddo

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2014 9:11 am
User ImageUser Image

xxEzekiel’s grandfather looked up from his paper before setting it down in front of the prince. “Well you are of course,” Ezekiel looked at the paper and read the headline. Prince Ezekiel Larazo is looking for a Queen?! Figures it would be a shock to the normal public. The prince sighed and leaned back in his chair. “You better be careful. You’ll be swarmed by girls throughout the day,”

”I know Grandfather. I’ll be fine I can control myself,” He snapped shooting a quick glare at the old man.

“I was just saying. We don’t need a news feed about blood suckers and the number of deaths,”

Ezekiel slammed his hands on the table standing up from his seat. ”I said I can control myself!” The prince yelled which didn’t even stun his grandfather who continued to eat in silence. Ezekiel slumped back in his seat as his butler brought him his breakfast. Ezekiel ate it quickly and drank the retched deer blood that was offered. Deer blood was so bitter and thick, but it satisfied the prince’s thirst. He followed Mr. Takami to his limo; taking his school bag from him as the butler reminded him of his class schedule before he got into the vehicle. Then he was off to school. The prince rested on his elbow as he stared out the window lost in his own thoughts. He tried remembering that dream. It seemed more than just a wet dream. The more he tried the fuzzier the image became. He eventually gave up and asked his driver to turn on something loud. The prince listened to metal and rock quite often. His driver nodded and put in a CD for him. Ezekiel grinned and relaxed more into his seat.

They soon arrived at the front gates of the school. Seeing a limo arriving to school everyone already knew it was the prince; that is if they read the paper or watched their morning news. The driver stopped and got out to come around and let Ezekiel out. When his door was open loud metal blasted out as Ezekiel stepped out putting his school bag over his shoulder. Like his grandfather said earlier; Ezekiel was swarmed instantly by girls. It seemed he already had a fan club and it’s still the first day of school.
User Image
════════════╣
            OOC: Well he didn't quite remember the dream when he woke up. He felt like there was something more to it, but when he saw his boner he labeled it as a wet dream. He still can't get it out of his head though.

Yoshimi Sohma

Tricky Kiddo

Blessed Trash

12,375 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2014 12:12 pm

User Image

That dream. Yuki couldn't forget that feeling when he had woken up this morning. He felt... Happy. Peace. If only he could remember what that dream was....

"Yuki? Is something wrong?" Arika asked as they continued to stand in the sae place. Yuki snapped out of it before he looked up at his friend. "Huh? Oh... Yes, I am. Sorry... I just had this strange dream last night..." He said. Arika tilted her head. "What was it about?" She asked. Yuki shook his head in response. "I can't remember..." Right as he finished those words, tons of people, mostly girls, flooded past them and headed towards the limo that just pulled up.

"The prince has arrived," Arika said to them making a disgusted face. "Princes are bad new, don't get close to him Yuki," she warned him. Yuki looked back over to her from seeing where all those girls went, and smiled. "Don't say that... You haven't even met him yet," he said. "I know all about him from the papers and tv. The news is crazy about him and it annoys me. 'Prince Ezekiel is looking for a Queen! They want her to be Japanese!' Yada yada. Whatever," Arika groaned. "He is in our class. You know that right?" Natsu said from beside her. Arika groaned even louder. "Great! Now all of the girls are going to be looking at him and the teacher will give him special privileges and uggggggh! I hate royalty!" Natsu rolled his eyes. "You're just jealous," that was it. "What did you say?" Arika asked, looking at the other with angry eyes. Natsu shrugged. "I said you were jealous," he repeated. "That's it," Arika said before starting to chase Natsu around the school's courtyard.

"G-guys! I don't think that is a good..." Yuki saw that neither one of them was paying attention to them. They were in their own little world of Arika wanting to kill Natsu and Natsu stepping on her nervous. "... idea..." Yuki finished then sighed. They were already in their last year of high school and the two would probably always act like this and chase each other around. Yuki imagined them old and crippled trying to run around like they used to with canes and walking sticks. The thought made the boy chuckle to himself.

The bell rang, indicating that everyone should head inside and get going to class. Yuki, Arika, and Natsu all stopped by their lockers, changed their shoes to indoor shoes, then headed to their new class. They arrived to see all the girls together, talking and giggling to themselves. The news that the prince was going to be in their class had buzzed around the entire school. The sight of the girls made Arika groan before she took a random seat. Once class started though, they would get assigned seats for the first semester, then they would change the second semester.

Yuki took the seat to the right of Erika and Natsu on the other side of him. Arika and Natsu learned when they were only in grade school that they could not sit with each other in class. Their fights would disturb every one and they would get punished everyday for it.

The group of girls were in the back, still giggling to themselves which was getting on Arika's nerves. "I'm sure that in a week or two, the news of this prince will die down..." Yuki told her, trying to lighten her spirits. It worked. Well, only for a few seconds until the girls started squealing. Another girl had entered the classroom and said that the prince was heading this way. Since Yuki didn't have an access to a tv and they were too broke to buy newspapers, the boy had no clue what he looked like. With all the girls squealing like that, he figured he must be pretty handsome.

Out Of Cake I still find it funny though. ^^
                                                          By the way, I am making their high school a traditional Japanese high school where they change their shoes and the teachers are the ones that change rooms.
                                                          Since Ezekiel and Yuki are in the same class... Let's have them assigned to sit next to each other! Woo!

Tricky Kiddo

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2015 11:16 pm
User ImageUser Image

xxEzekiel slightly ignored the girls and thanked his driver before stepping away from the vehicle. He tried walking forwards trying to ignore all of the girls, but he was already bombarded with gifts or love letters. His facial expression was cold. He didn't understand how these girls could be giving him these gifts when they never spoken once to each other. Non the less the prince accepted the gifts saying thank you and carried them away wanting no conversation with the desperate fan girls. Just then the bell rang and most of the crowd left. Ezekiel stopped at the lockers and changed his shoes and also put his gifts inside the locker as neat as he could to conserve space.

Ezekiel then made his way to his class trying to avoid having a conversation with anyone, because he knew they'd bring up his wife hunting. He didn't understand why they were looking for someone Japanese. It seemed really racists in the prince's opinion, yet he didn't have much say. Except if he chooses someone, but the prince wanted to ask someone he falls in love with and that isn't trying to be a fake just to become a royal and get all the big bucks.

He sighed before walking into the class room. He already spotted the girl's huddle, because they stopped their gossip rant to look at him. He rolled his eyes and muttered, "Boring," only audible to himself before seeing the rest of the room as he walked to the window just to see what view this class had.

He spotted out what you would classify the nerds; only two maybe a third person possibly discussing the subject they learned this year. The average students seemed to be broken in half, because of the girls gossip huddle. He also spotted what maybe the flunky, Natsu, he leaned back in his chair with an never amused face glancing off, that person that everyone has a hard time approaching. There was a girl and he knew instantly that she already hate him, he could feel her glare following him.

When he reached the window his mind finally analyzed the person in between the "flunky and mean girl" He seemed familiar he tried recalling the face not wanting to turn back and do a double take, because he doesn't want to get evolved in conversations with the news being all on high about him. As he was recalling the boy sitting in between the two he labeled already his heart started to race a bit. He shook his head lightly thinking this feeling was a bit insane he doesn't even know the boy.
User Image
════════════╣
            OOC: I did it! I said I would start it back up!!!

Yoshimi Sohma

Tricky Kiddo

Blessed Trash

12,375 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2015 1:10 am

User Image

The entire classroom fell silent when the prince of Magrathea entered the room.The group of girls began to blush and giggle amongst themselves, which immediately got Arika annoyed. She gave the prince nasty looks as he took his seat, wishing she was in a different class. Natsu ignored everyone, as usual. Yuki on the other hand, tried to calm Arika down, her mumbling under her breath angrily. A sympathetic smile appeared on his lips to her, before glancing over at the prince curiously. He looked... Familiar... But where had he seen him before?

Yuki was snapped out of his thoughts by Arika who was somehow fighting with Natsu again. Those two never stopped bickering. They were like an old married couple. He always wondered what took them so long to admit that they liked each other. Yuki wished he could help them, but he knew they had to figure it out themselves.

The young teen couldn't help but steal a few occasional glances at the prince's way. He knew he had seen him before, but where? He knew he has been all over the news, but that is not where he recognized him from. It was somewhere else... If only he could put his finger on it...

"Hey hey Yuki! Let's hang out after school!" Arika suggested, pulling him back from what he was thinking about. "Huh? Oh! Yeah sure! That would be wonderful!" He said, practically beaming. He hadn't hung out with them in a while since he had been so busy working. Arika's whole face light up and she almost cheered. "Yay! Did you need to call your grandmother about it?" She asked. Yuki thought about it for a moment. "She is staying with a friend late tonight, but I think I should call her just in case," he said. Arika smilled and nodded, before the teacher entered the room, symbolizing the start of class.

Lunch time rolled around after half of their classes finished up. Yuki excused himself from his friends to inform his grandmother that he would be going out tonight. Once he finished, he went with the two to the cafeteria to get food. Luckily, Yuki made a lunch this morning, so he had no need to buy anything. Natsu bought a few things, and Arika bought all the food she could carry. The three went up to their favorite spot. The roof.

They walked through the doors to be greeted by warm sunlight and a cool breeze. "Wow! This weather is perfect!" Arika exclaimed, Yuki nodding in agreement next to her. They sat down by the wall, Arika chatting up and storm with Natsu and Yuki quietly listen to her.

Out Of Cake //sobs// KOUHAI I LOVE YOU!

Tricky Kiddo

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2015 12:25 pm
User ImageUser Image

xxThe prince glanced back over when the mean girl and flunky began to bicker and fight. Are they a couple? He asked himself then noticed the boy that was with them look over so he quickly avoided his eyes. He could feel his cheeks burn up just a bit from his usual cool tempature. He couldn't put his finger on why that boy was making him react this way. He hasn't even met him how could this be happening, the prince kept wondering.

The teacher then came in and had a had filled with slips of paper that had numbers on them. They were picking there seats. When everyone had choosen and got in their new seats for the term the prince was set next to no other than that boy. What the hell universe why are you doing this to me?! Through the classes he tried advoiding looking at him. His heart kept racing and despite his efforts he kept glacing at him from time to time.

Lunch then came and the prince was handed his first homemade bento before he could even get out of his desk. He blinked looking at the girl who was flustered and worried if he would even accept. He was just going to buy some food but a free home made bento was special. He gave a fake smile that seemed to brighten the girls spirits before thanking her and leaving with the lunch she prepared for him. Still being in the spotlight of the entire school he went to the roof to hide and get away from all the eyes watching him. Walking normally though he would of been followed, so he had to use his speed to become 'invisible' to everyone and move through the halls.

When he made it to the roof he was relived that no one was here. Breathing a sigh of relief he leaned up against the fence and opened the bento. His stared blankly at the pink heart made into the rice. He wasn't surprised just wondered how desperate girl could be, or it could be very heart felt. He couldn't decide the girls actions for doing this, none the less, he began to eat the food.

A fourth of the way done with his meal he began to hear people come up to the roof. He quickly closed the bento and hopped on top of the roof of the door entrance. He stayed silent as he watched the mean girl and the flunky come out onto the roof and that brown hair boy. The prince heart skipped a beat again. He couldn't comprehend these feelings they've been happening all day. He watched from above silently eating his bento again. He was focused more on the boy. When he herd his name he softly mumbled it to himself. The sound dancing on his lips. Looking back to Yuki he thought his eyes were playing tricks on him. The brown hair flashed jet black and his brown eyes turned red. The prince shook his head stumbling a bit. W-what was that? He looked back down at Yuki and a white dress flashed on him. A wedding dress?! other images popped up around the boy. Yuki looking at the flowers in the garden he has back at his mansion, the way his fare skin shined in the moonlight and it seemed he was standing in his room. The boy being pulled into Ameila's breast as she hugged him. There was on of blood dripping from his neck, and a followed one but it was blurry and he seemed to be in a medical bed with bandages around his neck. There was some erotic ones with Yuki laid out on a bed moaning the princes name.

Ezekiel rubbed his eyes stepping backwards, but forgot how much surface there was up here. He slipped and fell off on the other side. He landing on his back and hit his head. He cursed loudly sitting up slowly and rubbing the back of his head. What was that earlier?
User Image
════════════╣
            OOC: I did it! I said I would start it back up!!!

Yoshimi Sohma

Tricky Kiddo

Blessed Trash

12,375 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2015 9:19 pm

User Image

As Yuki listened to Arika, his thoughts wandered over to that morning. They drew numbers for their new seating arrangements, and of course, he was set next to the prince. They were in the back row, the prince by the window and Yuki to his right. During class periods, the boy couldn't help but sneak glances at him. The feeling of knowing him from somewhere picked at him. He just couldn't put his finger on it. Where did he know him from...? Why couldn't he remember?

"Yuki?" His named pulled him out of his thoughts and he looked up to see both Arika and Natsu staring at him. "H-huh? W-wha?" Arika and Natsu exchanged glances before looking at him. "You have been out of it almost all day. What's up?" Arika asked, giving him suspicious looks. "What? Oh it's nothing... It's just... I feel like I have seen the prince somewhere before... I just don't know where...Not on the news or anything just... Like I have meet him before..." He admitted not knowing how to word it.

Arika and Natsu both wore questioning looks. "I don't know Yuki... Maybe you have?" Yuki shook his head. "I'm not sure... Maybe I am imagining things..." After he finished speaking, there was a loud noise and a ver loud voice. The three of them jumped out of surprise, turning around to see where it was coming from. "What the...?"

All three of them stood up and walked around the back of the roof entrance, peaking behind the wall. There, they saw none other than the prince himself, He was on his back on the ground, rubbing his head. It was obvious to the three of them that he had fallen. Arika held a hand on her mouth to keep herself from laughing, and Natsu kept an indifferent face. Yuki's expression turned into a worried one and immediately went to the prince's aid.

"Are you alright?" Yuki asked him, kneeling down to his level to make sure he was alright. Now that he was closer to him, he felt like his face was one he had seen many times. Suddenly, images flashed into his head. The prince in a suit, the prince surrounded by rose petals, him being illuminated by the moon light, him on top of him... His scent... His different eye colors... His husky voice... It hit him all at once, causing Yuki's eyes to widen, his cheeks to heat up, and his heart to race. Just what was that?

Yuki tried snapping out of this weird state that he was in now, trying to focus on being concerned for Ezekiel. "D-do you need me to get you an ice pack?"

Out Of Cake //pats// good kouhai

Tricky Kiddo

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2015 10:15 pm
User ImageUser Image

xxThe prince was slowly sitting up, leaning on one elbow still rubbing his head when he noticed the crowd of three looking at him. It was absolutely humiliating to have them find him fallen over like this. He tried getting up and leaving, but was stopped by Yuki coming closer to aid him.

When he looked at Yuki all he could see is him in elegant outfits. Manly female outfits, but Yuki is a guy, yet it didn't stop his imagination. They prince face turned red and his heart race but he could hear someone else's heart speed up as well. Seeing the same red face on Yuki he knew it was his. Was this guy feeling the same thing he was? Remembrance and all these images that seem like flash backs. No that's impossible...

The prince looked away slightly sitting up all the way, "I think I'm fine," He answered his voice a little shaky. His face stayed red and he tried ignoring the girl who was holding back her laugh and the male who was indifferent to everything. Yuki than continued to help him to standing. Both there hearts were racing and Ezekiel's eyes quickly flashed red from hearing his blood pumping so fast. Only Yuki could of picked that up the color change if he was paying attention.

"Uh, and ice pack might be helpful, thank you," He said going back to rubbing his head as more images began to flash. Having breakfast together... His sister stumbling in saying he wants going to f**k Yuki. What is going on!? Trying to distract himself he looked over at the other two, "Uh so, do you guys usually come up here?" He asked unable to think of anything else when his mind is playing these images of Yuki.
User Image
════════════╣
            OOC: Merh I want Ezekiel to just kiss him! but no must wait.

Yoshimi Sohma

Tricky Kiddo

Blessed Trash

12,375 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2015 11:52 pm

User Image

When their eyes met, Yuki's heart only raced more. He hoped the prince did not hear his strange heart beat. He wondered what was happening to himself? Did he need to go see a doctor?

The prince's words snapped the brunette out of his thoughts, causing him to blush more. "Oh uh, good," he said, feeling awkward now because of the way he was acting. He stood up, helping the prince to his feet as he did. Seeing Ezekiel's eyes change color for a second made him question if it was his imagination or not... Were those images playing with his mind?

Yuki blinked when Ezekiel spoke again, taking him a minute to process his words. "Oh! Right! I will go get you one right now," he said in a sort of rushed tone before leaving to get an ice pack from the nurse's office. As he walked down the steps, he put his hands to his cheeks, feeling their warmth. What is wrong with me...? Why am I suddenly acting like this...? Am I getting a cold...? Maybe I should get some medicine while I am getting an ice pack.. The boy thought, not knowing what else would be wrong with him.

Arika and Natsu watched as Yuki left the roof in search of an ice pack. Their attention went back to the prince when he spoke. Arika leaned on the wall, crossing her arms over her chest. "Yep. Ever since first year. What are you doing up here? I thought you would be in the cafeteria hanging out with all your 'fans,'" she said. Natsu only looked off into the distance, not even caring about what was going on.

Out Of Cake Awe noooooooo. Make outttttttssss.

Tricky Kiddo

Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 48 49 50 51 52 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces