Welcome to Gaia! ::

It's A Girl Thing! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Family, A Home. 

Tags: Linkin Park, Contests, Hangout, Role Playing, Twilight 

Reply It's A Girl Thing!
✿ Clasela's Feeling Broke and Still Chatty! ✿ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 121 122 123 124 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Come chat?
  <3
View Results

Clasela
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2013 8:48 pm
FaelenLeigh

I'm sorry it took me forever to respond. I hope things are getting better for you. How are your kitties?
        Hopefully I'll be online around the same time. I'm should have my assessments done by then.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2013 8:50 pm
13 Mockingjay

I don't know about everyone else, but I'm good! Just munching on fairy floss and trying to respond to this thread and beyond whilst I'm on my break.
        How was your Easter? ^o^

Clasela
Crew

Clasela
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2013 8:57 pm
OptimisticBookworm

Hello Mary, it's so lovely to meet you~ That's so exciting, do you have any big plans for your birthday?
        Personally, I think it's up to you. If you want to meet people close to you, then why not? But if you want to play it safe, don't.
        What sort of things do you read/write? Congratulations! My partner and I just hit the 1 and 1/2 year. Are you doing anything to celebrate?
        Oh that must be so exciting for you~ That's what I used to want to do, but I changed my mind two years ago.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2013 9:00 pm
Broken Heart Production

What kind of wine were they? x3
        Well one is just a 1,000 word creative writing story of my choice = easy peasy. The other, however, is an editing assessment
        where I have to write a 500 word document appraisal and comment on the text's overall structure and discuss how the author could improve it to make it better.

Clasela
Crew

JUST HORRlBLE

Romantic Rogue

PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2013 9:04 pm
Clasela

I have no idea; one was a bottle and the other I think was a wine cooler though. The one in the bottle was strangely worse somehow. Lol.
Oh yeah, that one sounds kinda fun, sorta. x3
That doesn't sound too hard, but I'm also a good critic and have a degree in bull s**t. xD Reading the book would be the hard part for me. Lol.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2013 9:06 pm
Lady mewcat

It's okay, sweetie, I'm happy to talk about whatever you want to.
        Would you (you don't have to answer because I understand this may be invasive to some) have anxiety by any chance?
        I have a great sense of direction, but I just hate being alone in a crowd, due to the fear of something bad happening...

Clasela
Crew

Clasela
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2013 9:12 pm
Broken Heart Production

>.< Well next time you try some, I would recommend Sangria wine. Especially if it is homemade - that shiz is da bomb! emotion_awesome
        C-can I-I pass it off-f to you? *Winks.* It's a great story to read, that's why it's so hard to be nitty-picky about it.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2013 9:20 pm
Clasela
Lady mewcat

It's okay, sweetie, I'm happy to talk about whatever you want to.
        Would you (you don't have to answer because I understand this may be invasive to some) have anxiety by any chance?
        I have a great sense of direction, but I just hate being alone in a crowd, due to the fear of something bad happening...

I'm not sure I do tend to worry often about a lot of things.
I always worry about doing things on my own,like what if I mess up or what if someone laugs at me.I'm very comfortable around people I know though.
If I go to the mall with my friend I can act silly without caring though.  

lady mewcat

Mewling Sweetheart

24,975 Points
  • Miasmal Lake Champion 500
  • Miasmal Lake Defender 250
  • Coloring Champion 0

JUST HORRlBLE

Romantic Rogue

PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2013 9:26 pm
Clasela

Okay, I'll tell my boyfriend about it and then we'll make it together. x3
I'm too lazy, I'm sorry. xD I may be able to give tips though. What book is it? I might of read it; though that's a 4 in 100 chance. xD  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2013 9:26 pm
Lady mewcat

Hm. I feel and am the same way. I do like being by myself, but not in public.
        Though I'm getting better at it and I am feeling better and more confident about myself.

Clasela
Crew

Clasela
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2013 9:29 pm
Broken Heart Production

Great! Also depending if you have a sweet tooth, you can always add more sugar, but not too much. It kills it. emotion_donotwant
        It's an unpublished fictional piece that's only purpose is for our task. So you won't find it on any shelves. I can give you a copy if you like?

PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2013 9:36 pm
Clasela

hi! long time no chat emotion_kirakira
your avi is looking gorgeous as usual!  

hoenest

Darling

JUST HORRlBLE

Romantic Rogue

PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2013 9:39 pm
Clasela

I have a huge sweet tooth, I can add like, 10 spoonfuls of sugar to one tea cup of tea. xD
Oh, no thank you. I was just curious if I read it or not. Lol.
Anyways, you could always complain about the small things and exaggerate it to being a big deal or something. xD Or complain about something you actually like but make up reasons why you don't.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2013 9:47 pm
Clasela
Lady mewcat

Hm. I feel and am the same way. I do like being by myself, but not in public.
        Though I'm getting better at it and I am feeling better and more confident about myself.

I used to be really confident about myself but when I moved to washington everything changed I've lived here in bellingham wa for three years almost and I'm still not used to it yet I geuss  

lady mewcat

Mewling Sweetheart

24,975 Points
  • Miasmal Lake Champion 500
  • Miasmal Lake Defender 250
  • Coloring Champion 0

Kitty of Music

Lucky Star

PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2013 9:51 pm
Clasela
Kitty of Music

Hello Kitty! Cute posting style~ How are you?

Hello Clasela and thank you. Am quite fine thank you and yourself?  
It's A Girl Thing!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 121 122 123 124 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games