Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Yokai Academy (A/O) Would appreciate some more Monsters Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 47 48 49 50

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Good Idea?
  Yes
  No
  A little work would be good
  Making Profile now!
View Results

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2013 1:00 pm
The difference between the good guys and the bad guys

Jacob again being left to his own recourse had taken up to wandering the halls. How he wished he could be a student again. Not for the learning of course but simply the girls. "Good times" he muttered as his short stature moved slowly thru the school. School would be up after this period and he would end up heading home. The first day wasn't much to talk about when he couldn't even get a judgement session in with his first class. "Oh I should start filing those results tho and make sure to double check with the nurse for accuracy" he muttered to himself as he took a sudden detour towards his office to pick up the paperwork he had collected on the students.
Is whether they use a human shield or make themselves one.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 30, 2013 11:10 am
Kamiya took both Hector's and Isadora's arm and walked outside. She then darted around a tree. She loved the outside. Walked around and decided to climb a tree. Once on top she sat down on a branch. She then looked to Isadora. "Do you like nature? I mostly lived in Nature, so its like a way to feel my home again." Kamiya picked a leaf and started twirling it in her hand. She then let it drop to the ground. It landed in Hector's hair. The way it settle in their seemed to look like it was a hair accessory and this made Kamiya chuckle. She also found her eyes wandering the area She knew the guy disliked her, but she couldn't understand why she kept searching for him.  

Serphrim

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 01, 2013 5:31 pm
(Bump)  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 02, 2013 7:32 am
Isadora Davis

Isadora smiled as she watched her new buddy hop up into the trees as if it were nothing. "I do love the outdoors.. I find it very relaxing." She replied and looked to Hector, who seemed a bit unnerved by the fact that they were outside. "Are are you faring, Hector? Are you feeling alright?"

xTastyFlesh

Savage Sex Symbol

10,475 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 02, 2013 9:45 am
Carlanza smiled... "Sorry, I must have dozed off before the last class ended. So what are we going outside for?" She asked curiously.

((Sorry short post))  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2013 9:16 am
Robert smiles and looks around "Wasn't really listening sorry, I think it's environment study or something. Still, its better than being locked up inside don't you agree Carlanza?"  

Ace_Price

Omnipresent Lunatic

8,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Survivor 150

Serphrim

PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2013 10:09 am
Kamiya hung upside down on the tree branch, She looked at Isadora, and grinned. "So what do you do for fun? I like to draw when I'm not hunting, or fighting."

{{short post I know, but it was this or just a bump}}  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2013 11:10 am
Isadora Davis

Isadora looked up at Kamiya. "Well, I like listening to music.. I also dance and can play a few instruments. Mother and father certainly kept my sister and me busy throughout our lives." She scratched the side of her head and blushed a bit.

xTastyFlesh

Savage Sex Symbol

10,475 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200

Serphrim

PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2013 11:32 am
"I know where not suppose to ask, but can I know what species you are? I know your not human, but I can't seem to get your smell down." Kamiya didn't realize she was sniffing Isadora, until it was noticeable to others. This caused Kamiya to fall out of the tree and land on the ground. She wasn't a cat so she landed on back. as loud ugfh sound came out of her mouth. "OW."  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2013 5:45 pm
Isadora Davis

The red head gasped when Kamiya hit the ground, and proceeded to help the girl up. Cautiously, Isadora would look around to be sure no one was around to hear her verbally reveal her monster form. "My monster form is a harpy." Isadora felt comfortable enough to at least tell one person. I mean, it was going to happen sooner or later, right? Why not sooner? Isadora stepped away once Kamiya was stable, and smiled. "Would you feel comfortable with telling me your monster form?"

((Edit: I'm thinkin' I should have made Isadora a Phoenix ))  

xTastyFlesh

Savage Sex Symbol

10,475 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200

Serphrim

PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2013 5:03 pm
Kamiya rubbed her back, as she stood back up. It was hurting, but she would live. So when Isadora spoke the answer to her question, she softly spoke the reply. "I'm an ookami. Otherwards a warrior wolf spirit." Kamiya sat down on the ground, and watched all the other students, talk or play. Kamiya thought of what exactly was a harpy. It would show on her face that she was in deep thought on something.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2013 6:23 pm
Isadora Davis

The red head decides to take a seat next to her new friend and watch the others do their own thing. The outside was peaceful, and beautiful. Among many things, Isadora certainly did enjoy the great outdoors, but because of her quiet and reserved human nature, no one could really know unless she was asked, or admitted openly. Looking back at Kamiya, Isadora noticed her blank stare, seemingly deep in thought, but she thought nothing more of it herself and began stretching her arms. "Mmm! What I wouldn't give to just let my wings spread out..! I do wish we didn't have to follow this dumb human form rule." she says and lays down finally.

((O.O.C.: there should be some sort of huge conflict that gets everyone fired up and raring to fight to expose their monster forms or something.. .w. we need some action!))  

xTastyFlesh

Savage Sex Symbol

10,475 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200