Welcome to Gaia! ::

❝ Princeton Academy ❞ School for Boys

Back to Guilds

Yaoi roleplay. 

Tags: Yaoi, academy, shoujo, anime, manga 

Reply Off Campus
The Shopping Mall Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 55 56 57 58 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2017 11:23 pm
User Image
┏━━━━━━━━━┓

DALE NAVY

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

Dale was startled by the scream and girly way sounded a little high-pitched to his ears that cringes a little afterwards. "Its alright. If the people being mummified scared you then I understand those parts are frightening for me too" he replied softly. "This place is probably cold for anyone with not as high body heat as me" he thought as he looked back to the screen.

X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2017 3:04 pm
Genkawolf

jɨh๏ €ώ๏ɲ ţąЌąβą

Jiho

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Watching the movie he took small breaths as he bite his own lip and curled up into himself more and the jacket thinking but he watched the movie calmly. "Being mummified shouldn't seem so scary considering the older one was far more detailed about it. But then again we are all different" he said softly and gently as he took small breaths as he watched rubbing his arms underneath to warm up, he was just hoping he wouldn't get sick from staying in the cold for to long.

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Marathon 300

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2017 6:27 am
User Image
┏━━━━━━━━━┓

DALE NAVY

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

Dale kept his eyes on the screen this time while listening to Jiho. He hopes he wasn't sitting back here will lessen the chances of upsetting anyone with them chatting during the movie. "This one controls or curse anything she can get her grasp on. A hard foe to defeat" he commented.

X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2017 9:59 am
Genkawolf

jɨh๏ €ώ๏ɲ ţąЌąβą

Jiho

Jiro blinked as he looked over at the other as he smiled softly before looking to the movie. He didn't want the other to miss any more of the movie so he remained quiet again so that they could just both watch the movie and talk about it afterwards at their meal or when the other wanted. Biting his own lip gently as he rubbed his arms again leaning into the seat more while he watched just praying to warm up again, sadly he wasn't so he moved pulling his jacket on at least praying this could warm him up and stop him from shacking in the cold.

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2017 10:23 pm
User Image
┏━━━━━━━━━┓

DALE NAVY

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

Dale stopped paying attention by the middle of the movie when there were a lot of talking going on. "Want to take a break?" he whispered his question to Jiho. He was worried on how the other was fairing with how cold this room is.

X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2017 9:26 am
Genkawolf

jɨh๏ €ώ๏ɲ ţąЌąβą

Jiho

Watching the movie he took small breaths as he moved and looked over at Dale when he was asked something thinking a bit before he moved. "You can stay and watch the movie but I am alright right now and I can keep watching the movie. If something starts going wrong then I will tell you or step out to warm up a bit"he spoke tenderly and softly. Smiling he reached over and hugged the other as he relaxed a bit before he pulled back to watch the movie again rubbing his arms tenderly while he relaxed.

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2017 1:12 pm
User Image
┏━━━━━━━━━┓

DALE NAVY

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

"Okay" Dale replied. The hug almost got him all excited, but it did cool him off a bit. Looks back to the movie screen, but he couldn't really get into the action as his mind fantasizes about all the sexual things he would want to do to Jiho right now. "I shouldn't do any of that on our first date especially with other people around" he thought his cheeks turning all red from how heated he was getting.

X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2017 10:12 am
Genkawolf

jɨh๏ €ώ๏ɲ ţąЌąβą

Jiho

Tenderly Jiho looked over softly as he took a deep breath as he moved but he shifted slightly but he wondered a few things before he reached over touching his cheeks gently. "Dale are you alright ? You look unwell" he said tenderly. He tilted his head softly watching him a bit worried but he was wondering a few things mostly if the other was alright. Right now he was enjoying the movie at the same time he was worried for him. He wondering what the other was thinking.

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2017 1:28 pm
User Image
┏━━━━━━━━━┓

DALE NAVY

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

Dale nuzzles the coolness that was touching his cheeks because it felt really good to him. "Yes. I'm just overheating a bit" he answered softly. "I will cool off soon enough once it reaches its peak. Your touches feels really good against my hot skin" he tells him smiling.

X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2017 7:46 am
Genkawolf

jɨh๏ €ώ๏ɲ ţąЌąβą

Jiho

Jiho blinked as he looked at the other softly thinking against to himself before he moved pulling his jacket off sitting down on Dale's lap before pulling his jacket over himself again."Here this time cool you off a bit before it becomes to much for you. I really do not want you in worse shape"he said softly. Kissing his cheek gently he then looked back to the movie staying close to the other to him. He was hoping this would at least warm him up as well at the same time cool Dale off enough. Watching the whole time he hummed slightly thinking but he relaxed and content with everything going on for the moment.

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2017 12:02 pm
User Image
┏━━━━━━━━━┓

DALE NAVY

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

Dale thought this was another good reason sitting in the back was a good idea because with Jiho sitting on his lap would have drawn some unwanted attention. "This will benefit of us and feels really good" he thought and tries not to get all aroused from this act of kindness. "I appreciate what you're doing for me, Jiho" he replied. Resumed watching the movie along with Jiho and he cooled off overall to his regular level of body heat in a matter of minutes.

X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2017 5:21 pm
Genkawolf

jɨh๏ €ώ๏ɲ ţąЌąβą

Jiho

Sitting in the others lap calmly leaving his jacket over himself he just focused on the movie while his body at the same time was getting used to all the heat coming off the other. It was relaxing him quiet well and to top it off it was keeping him far warmer then he was before. "Any time Dale, you know I can do what ever I can do to help you Dale. I shall always help you no matter what" he said softly so not to interrupt the movie. Relaxing calmly he held on thinking but he watched slightly a small blush covered his cheeks but it was covered or hidden considering they were in a dark theater so it was better for that.

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2017 8:47 pm
User Image
┏━━━━━━━━━┓

DALE NAVY

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

There was so much Dale wanted to do in the situation that his fantasies distracted him a little from the movie. Didn't act on them because he didn't want to cause a commotion if loud sounds were made back where they are in the room. "Maybe when lounging in the library at his place or mine" he thought. "Such commitment, I adore that about you, Jiho" he replied softly. The movie was heading towards the end with the running through the city scene in the two characters trying to get away from the mummy again.

X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2017 1:59 pm
Genkawolf

jɨh๏ €ώ๏ɲ ţąЌąβą

Jiho

Jiho took a small breath as he shifted a bit but he remained close to the other to keep him from overheating but he did understand if the other didn't want the coldness no more he could just tell him and he would pull away and sit back in his seat. Tenderly Jiho looked over at the other hearing the comment and bowed his head to the comment smiling "I will always do that, I want to help as much as possible. " he said tenderly. Watching the movie he kept jumping when ever the glass broke as he covered his ears dropping the coat. Any sound of glass breaking even in movies made his skin crawl and he ended up getting more scared but he took small breaths to calm down and keep watching hoping that it would stop soon otherwise he would have to leave the theater till it stopped. Biting his own lip gently he just watched seeing that it soon ended up he was shaking now from the cold.

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2017 10:12 pm
User Image
┏━━━━━━━━━┓

DALE NAVY

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

Dale smiles softly at how helpful Jiho wants to be. The breaking glass startled a little because it sounded louder to his ears. Wraps arms gently around Jiho embracing him from behind when he notices him shaking to provide a closer contact with the heat. "A silver lining to that scene for me" he thought smirking. The movie gets to the subway tunnel where the water surrounded tomb of the crusader soldiers were at that had killed off the humans already in there.

X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

Off Campus

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 55 56 57 58 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces