Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Back to Guilds

A Dungeons & Dragons Roleplaying Guild - We have many active games, join requests are checked often, and everyone is accepted. 

Tags: Dungeons, Dragons, Roleplaying, Dungeons and Dragons 

Reply [D&D 4e] Glimmers in the Dark
Out of Character Thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 117 118 119 120 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

PupSage

Dapper Dog

20,850 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Object of Affection 150
  • 50 Wins 150
PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2017 4:59 pm
Winter storm Jupiter hits tomorrow. It's gonna be hard yo post until monday.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2017 5:06 pm
PupSage
Winter storm Jupiter hits tomorrow. It's gonna be hard yo post until monday.

Thanks for the heads up, hope it doesn't get too nasty.  

Kowsauni
Crew

Kowsauni
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2017 5:18 pm
Mongooseh

PupSage

Hey, haven't heard from you guys in a bit. Abby has gone outside with Arthur. I need to know if you guys are going to just hang out in the Inn by yourselves or if you are coming outside as well.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2017 5:37 pm
Kowsauni
Mongooseh

PupSage

Hey, haven't heard from you guys in a bit. Abby has gone outside with Arthur. I need to know if you guys are going to just hang out in the Inn by yourselves or if you are coming outside as well.

https://youtu.be/6htT-aVJup4  

Mongooseh

Distinct Raider

8,825 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hellraiser 500

PupSage

Dapper Dog

20,850 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • 50 Wins 150
PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2017 7:36 pm
Kowsauni
Mongooseh

PupSage

Hanging out inside.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2017 6:41 pm
Kowsauni

Kuori has quick draw, aside from the fact that firing an arrow inside the inn may cause a panic, is there any reason Kuori couldn't fire an arrow at the door as it closes on nothingness?  

PupSage

Dapper Dog

20,850 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • 50 Wins 150

Kowsauni
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2017 10:31 pm
PupSage
Kowsauni

Kuori has quick draw, aside from the fact that firing an arrow inside the inn may cause a panic, is there any reason Kuori couldn't fire an arrow at the door as it closes on nothingness?

Sure, go ahead.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2017 1:58 am
https://youtu.be/3Fn36l_z3WY  

Mongooseh

Distinct Raider

8,825 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hellraiser 500

Kowsauni
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2017 3:40 pm
Rain Yupa
"It's very nice to meet you, Vivian," Revenge would respond.

Without missing a beat, after she finished speaking, Revenge would turn his upper body and gesture towards Arthur. "Does your father dress like him?"

Just want to clear this up, Arthur is dressed in plain clothes. He is not in uniform or anything, otherwise I would have pointed out you guys seeing an Arian soldier upon entering the Inn. He looks just like a normal guy right now.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2017 6:15 pm
Kowsauni
Rain Yupa

Without missing a beat, after she finished speaking, Revenge would turn his upper body and gesture towards Arthur. "Does your father dress like him?"

Just want to clear this up, Arthur is dressed in plain clothes. He is not in uniform or anything, otherwise I would have pointed out you guys seeing an Arian soldier upon entering the Inn. He looks just like a normal guy right now.

Aha! I could have -sworn- I remember you mentioning a tabard or something for him, but in the place I thought it was, there was no such mention. That's what happens when one is held up 2 hours for lunch (why my mid-day post wasn't around noon like it's been in the past) and still backlogged for work, I suppose!

Removed the post. Both you and I know there were no dice involved so there shouldn't be a problem! I'll give someone else a chance to post before I think of something to respond with.  

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

Mongooseh

Distinct Raider

8,825 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2017 9:37 pm
Rain Yupa
Kowsauni
Rain Yupa

Aha! I could have -sworn- I remember you mentioning a tabard or something for him, but in the place I thought it was, there was no such mention. That's what happens when one is held up 2 hours for lunch (why my mid-day post wasn't around noon like it's been in the past) and still backlogged for work, I suppose!

Removed the post. Both you and I know there were no dice involved so there shouldn't be a problem! I'll give someone else a chance to post before I think of something to respond with.

https://youtu.be/lLl0DVzRksk  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2017 8:35 am
Mongooseh
Rain Yupa
Kowsauni
Rain Yupa

https://youtu.be/lLl0DVzRksk

Was literally about to post the same quote.  

PupSage

Dapper Dog

20,850 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • 50 Wins 150

PupSage

Dapper Dog

20,850 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • 50 Wins 150
PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2017 10:49 am
Kuori uses intimidate!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2017 1:05 pm
Quote:
As Valac kicks the door open he hears a familiar click. He is struck with deja vu

https://youtu.be/dv13gl0a-FA?t=62

Woops posted that in the main thread. Don't post with a whole glass of whisky in ya kids.  

Mongooseh

Distinct Raider

8,825 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hellraiser 500
AlphabetFish rolled 1 20-sided dice: 6 Total: 6 (1-20)

AlphabetFish

PostPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2017 4:42 pm
Diplomacy to try to get my points across well and encourage him to answer them...

+14 + 5 (Words of Friendship)

Edit: Well, I am an idiot who rolled in the wrong thread. DM tells me to leave it and consider this my check.  
[D&D 4e] Glimmers in the Dark

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 117 118 119 120 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games