Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Bible Guild

Back to Guilds

What if Jesus meant every word He said? 

Tags: God, Jesus, The Holy Spirit, The Bible, Truth, Love, Eternal Life, Salvation, Faith, Holy, Fellowship, Apologetics 

Reply The Bible
The Kings James Bible (1611) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 77 78 79 80 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bible guild Mule
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2018 10:59 am
Isaiah
Chapter 57
Viewing the original 1611 KJV

1 The righteous perisheth, and no man layeth it to heart; and mercifull men are taken away none considering that the righteous is taken away from the euill to come.

2 Hee shall enter into peace: they shall rest in their beds, each one walking in his vprightnesse.

3 ¶ But draw neere hither, yee sonnes of the sorceresse, the seed of the adulterer, and the whore.

4 Against whom doe ye sport your selues? against whom make ye a wide mouth, and draw out the tongue? are ye not children of transgression, a seede of falsehood?

5 Inflaming your selues with idoles vnder euery greene tree, slaying the children in the valleys vnder the cliftes of the rockes?

6 Among the smooth stones of the streame is thy portion; they, they are thy lot: euen to them hast thou powred a drinke offering, thou hast offered a meate offering. Should I receiue comfort in these?

7 Upon a loftie and high mountaine hast thou set thy bed: euen thither wentest thou vp to offer sacrifice.

8 Behinde the doores also and the posts hast thou set vp thy remembrance: for thou hast discouered thy selfe to an other then mee, and art gone vp: thou hast enlarged thy bed, and made a couenant with them: thou louedst their bed where thou sawest it.

9 And thou wentest to the king with oyntment, and didst increase thy perfumes, and didst send thy messengers farre off, and didst debase thy selfe euen vnto hell.

10 Thou art wearied in the greatnesse of thy way; yet saydst thou not, There is no hope: thou hast found the life of thine hand; therefore thou wast not grieued.

11 And of whom hast thou bene afraid or feared, that thou hast lyed, and hast not remembred me, nor layed it to thy heart? haue not I held my peace euen of old, and thou fearest me not?

12 I will declare thy righteousnes; and thy workes, for they shall not profit thee.

13 ¶ When thou criest, let thy companies deliuer thee: but the winde shall cary them all away; Uanitie shall take them: but hee that putteth his trust in me, shall possesse the land, and shall inherit my holy mountaine.

14 And shall say, Cast yee vp, cast yee vp; prepare the way, take vp the stumbling blocke out of the way of my people.

15 For thus saith the High and loftie One that inhabiteth eternitie, whose Name is Holy; I dwell in the high and holy place: with him also that is of a contrite and humble spirit, to reuiue the spirit of the humble, and to reuiue the heart of the contrite ones.

16 For I will not contend for euer, neither will I be alwayes wroth: for the spirit should faile before me, and the soules which I haue made.

17 For the iniquitie of his couetousnesse was I wroth, and smote him: I hid me, and was wroth, and hee went on frowardly in the way of his heart.

18 I haue seene his wayes, and will heale him: I will leade him also, and restore comforts vnto him, and to his mourners.

19 I create the fruite of the lippes; peace, peace to him that is farre off, and to him that is neere, sayth the Lord, and I will heale him.

20 But the wicked are like the troubled sea, when it cannot rest, whose waters cast vp myre and dirt.

21 There is no peace, sayth my God, to the wicked.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2018 11:05 am
Isaiah
Chapter 58

1 Crie aloude, spare not, lift vp thy voice like a trumpet, and shewe my people their transgression, & the house of Iacob their sins.

2 Yet they seeke mee daily, and delight to know my wayes, as a nation that did righteousnesse, and forsooke not the ordinance of their God: they aske of me the ordinances of iustice: they take delight in approching to God.

3 ¶ Wherefore haue wee fasted, say they, and thou seest not? wherefore haue wee afflicted our soule, & thou takest no knowledge? Behold, in the day of your fast you find pleasure, and exact all your labours.

4 Behold, yee fast for strife and debate; and to smite with the fist of wickednesse, yee shall not fast as yee doe this day, to make your voice to be heard on high.

5 Is it such a fast that I haue chosen? a day for a man to afflict his soule? Is it to bow down his head as a bulrush, and to spread sackecloth and ashes vnder him? wilt thou call this a fast, and an acceptable day to the Lord ?

6 Is not this the fast that I haue chosen? to loose the bandes of wickednesse, to vndoe the heauie burdens, and to let the oppressed goe free, and that ye breake euery yoke?

7 Is it not, to deale thy bread to the hungry, and that thou bring the poore that are cast out, to thy house? when thou seest the naked, that thou couer him, and that thou hide not thy selfe from thine owne flesh?

8 ¶ Then shall thy light breake foorth as the morning, and thine health shall spring foorth speedily: and thy righteousnesse shall goe before thee, the glory of the Lord shall be thy rereward.

9 Then shalt thou call, and the Lord shall answere; thou shalt cry, and he shal say, Here I am: if thou take away from the midst of thee the yoke, the putting forth of the finger, and speaking vanitie:

10 And if thou draw out thy soule to the hungry, and satisfie the afflicted soule: then shall thy light rise in obscuritie, and thy darkenesse be as the noone day.

11 And the Lord shal guide thee continually, and satisfie thy soule in drought, and make fat thy bones: and thou shalt be like a watered garden, and like a spring of water, whose waters faile not.

12 And they that shall be of thee, shall builde the olde waste places: thou shalt raise vp the foundations of many generations; and thou shalt be called, the repairer of the breach, the restorer of paths to dwell in.

13 ¶ If thou turne away thy foote from the Sabbath, from doing thy pleasure on my Holy day, and call the Sabbath a delight, the holy of the Lord, honourable, and shalt honour him, not doing thine owne wayes, nor finding thine owne pleasure, nor speaking thine owne wordes:

14 Then shalt thou delight thy selfe in the Lord, and I will cause thee to ride vpon the high places of the earth, and feede thee with the heritage of Iacob thy father; for the mouth of the Lord hath spoken it.  

Bible guild Mule
Captain

Bible guild Mule
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2018 9:52 am
Isaiah
Chapter 59

1 Beholde, the Lords hand is not shortened, that it cannot saue: neither his eare heauie, that it cannot heare.

2 But your iniquities haue separated betweene you and your God, and your sinnes haue hid his face from you, that he will not heare.

3 For your hands are defiled with blood, and your fingers with iniquitie, your lippes haue spoken lies, your tongue hath muttered peruersnesse.

4 None calleth for iustice, nor any pleadeth for trueth: they trust in vanity and speake lies; they conceiue mischiefe, and bring forth iniquitie.

5 They hatch cockatrice egges, and weaue the spiders web: he that eateth of their egges dieth, and that which is crushed breaketh out into a viper.

6 Their webbes shall not become garments, neither shall they couer themselues with their workes: their workes are workes of iniquitie, and the act of violence is in their hands.

7 Their feete runne to euill, and they make haste to shed innocent blood: their thoughts are thoughts of iniquity, wasting & destruction are in their paths.

8 The way of peace they know not, and there is no iudgement in their goings: they haue made them crooked pathes; whosoeuer goeth therein, shall not know peace.

9 ¶ Therefore is iudgement farre from vs, neither doth iustice ouertake vs: we waite for light, but behold obscuritie, for brightnesse, but we walke in darknesse.

10 We grope for the wall like the blind, and we grope as if we had no eies: we stumble at noone day as in the night, we are in desolate places as dead men.

11 We roare all like beares, and mourne sore like doues: we looke for iudgement, but there is none; for saluation, but it is farre off from vs.

12 For our transgressions are multiplied before thee, and our sinnes testifie against vs: for our transgressions are with vs, and as for our iniquities, we know them:

13 In transgressing and lying against the Lord, and departing away from our God, speaking oppression and reuolt, conceiuing and vttering from the heart words of falshood.

14 And iudgement is turned away backward, and iustice standeth a farre off: for truth is fallen in the streete, and equitie cannot enter.

15 Yea truth faileth, and he that departeth from euill maketh himselfe a pray: and the Lord saw it, and it displeased him, that there was no iudgement.

16 ¶ And hee saw that there was no man, and wondered that there was no intercessour. Therefore his arme brought saluation vnto him, and his righteousnesse, it sustained him.

17 For he put on righteousnesse as a brestplate, and an helmet of saluation vpon his head; and he put on the garments of vengeance for clothing, and was clad with zeale as a cloake.

18 According to their deedes accordingly he will repay, furie to his aduersaries, recompence to his enemies, to the ylands he will repay recompence.

19 So shall they feare the name of the Lord from the West, and his glory from the rising of the sunne: when the enemie shall come in like a flood, the spirit of the Lord shall lift vp a standard against him.

20 ¶ And the redeemer shall come to Zion, and vnto them that turne from transgression in Iacob, saith the Lord.

21 As for me, this is my couenant with them, saith the Lord; My spirit that is vpon thee, and my words which I haue put in thy mouth, shall not depart out of thy mouth, nor out of the mouth of the seede, nor out of the mouth of thy seedes seed, saith the Lord, from henceforth, and for euer.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2018 10:12 am
Isaiah
Chapter 60

1 Arise, shine, for thy light is come, and the glory of the Lord is risen vpon thee.

2 For behold, the darknesse shall couer the earth, and grosse darknesse the people: but the Lord shall arise vpon thee, and his glory shall be seene vpon thee.

3 And the Gentiles shall come to thy light, and kings to the brightnesse of thy rising.

4 Lift vp thine eyes round about, and see: all they gather themselues together, they come to thee: thy sonnes shall come from farre, and thy daughters shalbe nourced at thy side.

5 Then thou shalt see, and flow together, and thine heart shall feare and be inlarged, because the abundance of the Sea shalbe conuerted vnto thee, the forces of the Gentiles shall come vnto thee.

6 The multitude of camels shall couer thee, the dromedaries of Midian and Ephah: all they from Sheba shall come: they shal bring gold and incense, and they shall shew forth the praises of the Lord.

7 All the flockes of Kedar shall be gathered together vnto thee, the rams of Nebaioth shall minister vnto thee: they shall come vp with acceptance on mine altar, and I wil glorifie the house of my glory.

8 Who are these that flie as a cloude, and as the doues to their windowes?

9 Surely the yles shall wait for me, and the ships of Tarshish first, to bring thy sonnes from farre, their siluer and their gold with them, vnto the Name of the Lord thy God, and to the Holy One of Israel, because he hath glorified thee.

10 And the sonnes of strangers shall build vp thy walles, and their kings shal minister vnto thee: for in my wrath I smote thee, but in my fauour haue I had mercie on thee.

11 Therefore thy gates shal be open continually, they shall not bee shut day nor night, that men may bring vnto thee the forces of the Gentiles, and that their kings may be brought.

12 For the nation and kingdome that will not serue thee, shall perish, yea those nations shall be vtterly wasted.

13 The glory of Lebanon shal come vnto thee, the Firre tree, the Pine tree, and the Boxe together, to beautifie the place of my Sanctuarie, and I will make the place of my feete glorious.

14 The sonnes also of them that afflicted thee, shall come bending vnto thee: and all they that despised thee shal bow themselues downe at the soles of thy feet, and they shall call thee the citie of the Lord, the Zion of the Holy One of Israel.

15 Whereas thou hast bene forsaken and hated, so that no man went thorow thee, I will make thee an eternall excellencie, a ioy of many generations.

16 Thou shalt also sucke the milke of the Gentiles, and shalt sucke the brest of kings, and thou shalt know that I the Lord am thy Sauiour and thy Redeemer, the mightie One of Iacob.

17 For brasse I will bring gold, and for yron I will bring siluer, and for wood brasse, and for stones yron: I will also make thy officers peace, and thine exactours righteousnesse.

18 Uiolence shall no more be heard in thy land, wasting nor destruction within thy borders, but thou shalt call thy walles saluation, and thy gates praise.

19 The Sunne shall be no more thy light by day, neither for brightnesse shall the moone giue light vnto thee: but the Lord shall be vnto thee an euerlasting light, & thy God thy glory.

20 Thy Sunne shall no more goe downe, neither shall thy moone withdraw it selfe: for the Lord shall bee thine euerlasting light, and the dayes of thy mourning shall be ended.

21 Thy people also shall be all righteous: they shal inherit the land for euer, the branch of my planting, the worke of my hands, that I may be glorified.

22 A litle one shall become a thousand, and a small one a strong nation: I the Lord will hasten it in his time.  

Bible guild Mule
Captain

Bible guild Mule
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2018 10:33 am
Isaiah
Chapter 61

1 The Spirit of the Lord God is vpon me, because the Lord hath anointed me, to preach good tidings vnto the meeke, hee hath sent me to binde vp the broken hearted, to proclaime libertie to the captiues, and the opening of the prison to them that are bound:

2 To proclaime the acceptable yere of the Lord, and the day of vengeance of our God, to comfort all that mourne:

3 To appoint vnto them that mourne in Zion, to giue vnto them beautie for ashes, the oyle of ioy for mourning, the garment of praise for the spirit of heauinesse, that they might be called trees of righteousnesse, the planting of the Lord, that he might be glorified.

4 ¶ And they shall build the olde wastes, they shall raise vp the former desolations, and they shall repaire the waste cities, the desolations of many generations.

5 And strangers shall stand and feed your flockes, and the sonnes of the alient shalbe your plowmen, and your Uine-dressers.

6 But ye shalbe named the Priests of the Lord: men shall call you the ministers of our God: ye shall eat the riches of the Gentiles, and in their glory shall you boast your selues.

7 ¶ For your shame you shall haue double; and for confusion they shall reioyce in their portion: therefore in their land they shal possesse the double: euerlasting ioy shalbe vnto them.

8 For I the Lord loue Iudgement, I hate robbery for burnt offering, and I will direct their worke in trueth, and I will make an euerlasting Couenant with them.

9 And their seed shalbe knowen among the Gentiles, and their offspring among the people: All that see them, shall acknowledge them, that they are the seed which the Lord hath blessed.

10 I will greatly reioyce in the Lord, my soule shalbe ioyfull in my God: for he hath clothed me with the garments of saluation, he hath couered me with the robe of righteousnes, as a bridegrome decketh himselfe with ornaments, and as a bride adorneth herselfe with her iewels.

11 For as the earth bringeth foorth her bud, and as the garden causeth the things that are sowen in it, to spring foorth: so the Lord God will cause righteousnes and praise to spring forth before all the nations.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2018 9:51 am
Isaiah
Chapter 62

1 For Zions sake, wil I not hold my peace, and for Ierusalems sake I will not rest, vntill the righteousnesse thereof goe forth as brightnesse, and the saluation thereof as a lampe that burneth;

2 And the Gentiles shall see thy righteousnes, and all Kings thy glory: and thou shalt be called by a new name, which the mouth of the Lord shall name.

3 Thou shalt also be a crowne of glory in the hand of the Lord, and a royall diademe in the hand of thy God.

4 Thou shalt no more bee termed, Forsaken; neither shall thy land any more be termed, Desolate: but thou shalt be called Hephzi-bah, and thy land, Beulah: for the Lord delighteth in thee, and thy land shalbe maried.

5 ¶ For as a yong man marrieth a virgine, so shall thy sonnes marry thee: and as the bridegrome reioyceth ouer the bride, so shall thy God reioyce ouer thee.

6 I haue set watchmen vpon thy walles, O Ierusalem, which shall neuer hold their peace day nor night: ye that make mention of the Lord, keepe not silence:

7 And giue him no rest till he establish, and till hee make Ierusalem a praise in the earth.

8 The Lord hath sworne by his Right hand, and by the arme of his strength, Surely, I will no more giue thy corne to be meat for thine enemies, and the sonnes of the stranger shall not drinke thy wine, for the which thou hast laboured:

9 But they that haue gathered it shall eat it, and praise the Lord, and they that haue brought it together, shal drinke it in the Courts of my Holinesse.

10 ¶ Goe through, goe through the gates: prepare you the way of the people: cast vp, cast vp the high way, gather out the stones, lift vp a standard for the people.

11 Behold, the Lord hath proclaimed vnto the end of the world, say ye to the daughter of Zion, Behold, thy saluation commeth; behold, his reward is with him, and his worke before him.

12 And they shall call them, The holy people: the redeemed of the Lord: and thou shalt be called, Sought out, a citie not forsaken.  

Bible guild Mule
Captain

Bible guild Mule
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2018 9:28 am
Isaiah
Chapter 63

1 Who is this that commeth from Edom, with died garments from Bozrah? this that is glorious in his apparel, trauelling in the greatnesse of his strength? I that speake in righteousnesse, mightie to saue.

2 Wherefore art thou red in thine apparell, and thy garments like him that treadeth in the winefat?

3 I haue troden the winepresse alone, and of the people there was none with me: for I will tread them in mine anger, and trample them in my furie, and their blood shall be sprinkled vpon my garments, and I will staine all my raiment.

4 For the day of vengeance is in mine heart, and the yeere of my redeemed is come.

5 And I looked, and there was none to helpe; and I wondered that there was none to vphold: therefore mine owne arme brought saluation vnto me, and my furie, it vpheld me.

6 And I will tread downe the people in mine anger, & make them drunke in my furie, and I will bring downe their strength to the earth.

7 ¶ I will mention the louing kindnesses of the Lord, and the praises of the Lord, according to all that the Lord hath bestowed on vs; and the great goodnes towards the house of Israel, which he hath bestowed on them, according to his mercies, and according to the multitude of his louing kindnesses.

8 For hee said, Surely they are my people, children that will not lie: so hee was their sauiour.

9 In all their affliction he was afflicted, and the Angel of his presence saued them: in his loue and in his pitie hee redeemed them, and he bare them, and caried them all the dayes of olde.

10 ¶ But they rebelled, and vexed his holy spirit: therefore hee was turned to be their enemie, and he fought against them.

11 Then he remembred the dayes of old, Moses and his people, saying; Where is hee that brought them vp out of the Sea, with the shepheard of his flocke? where is hee that put his holy Spirit within him?

12 That led them by the right hand of Moses with his glorious arme, diuiding the water before them, to make himselfe an euerlasting name?

13 That led them through the deepe as an horse in the wildernesse, that they should not stumble?

14 As a beast goeth downe into the valley, the Spirit of the Lord caused him to rest: so diddest thou leade thy people, to make thy selfe a glorious Name.

15 ¶ Looke downe from heauen, and behold from the habitation of thy holinesse, and of thy glory: where is thy zeale and thy strength, the sounding of thy bowels, and of thy mercies towards me? are they restrained?

16 Doubtlesse thou art our father, though Abraham be ignorant of vs, and Israel acknowledge vs not: thou, O Lord art our Father, our Redeemer, thy Name is from euerlasting.

17 ¶ O Lord, why hast thou made vs to erre from thy wayes? and hardened our heart from thy feare? Returne for thy seruants sake, the tribes of thine inheritance.

18 The people of thy holinesse haue possessed it but a little while: our aduersaries haue troden downe thy Sanctuarie.

19 Wee are thine, thou neuer barest rule ouer them, they were not called by thy Name.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2018 11:32 am
Isaiah
Chapter 64

1 Oh that thou wouldest rent the heauens, that thou wouldest come down, that the mountaines might flowe downe at thy presence,

2 As when the melting fire burneth, the fire causeth the waters to boyle: to make thy Name knowen to thine aduersaries, that the nations may tremble at thy presence.

3 When thou diddest terrible things which wee looked not for, thou camest downe, the mountaines flowed downe at thy presence.

4 For since the beginning of the world men haue not heard, nor perceiued by the eare, neither hath the eye seene, O God, besides thee, what hee hath prepared for him that waiteth for him.

5 Thou meetest him that reioyceth, and worketh righteousnesse, those that remember thee in thy wayes: behold, thou art wroth, for we haue sinned: in those is continuance, and we shall be saued.

6 But we are al as an vncleane thing, and all our righteousnesses are as filthy ragges, and we all doe fade as a leafe, and our iniquities like the wind haue taken vs away.

7 And there is none that calleth vpon thy name, that stirreth vp himselfe to take hold of thee: for thou hast hid thy face from vs, and hast consumed vs because of our iniquities.

8 But now, O Lord, thou art our father: we are the clay, and thou our potter, and we all are the worke of thine hand.

9 ¶ Be not wroth very sore, O Lord, neither remember iniquitie for euer: behold, see we beseech thee, we are all thy people.

10 Thy holy cities are a wildernesse, Zion is a wildernesse, Ierusalem a desolation.

11 Our holy and our beautifull house, where our fathers praised thee, is burnt vp with fire, and all our pleasant things are layed waste:

12 Wilt thou refraine thy selfe for these things, O Lord? wilt thou hold thy peace, and afflict vs very sore?  

Bible guild Mule
Captain

Bible guild Mule
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2018 10:03 am
Isaiah
Chapter 65

1 I am sought of them that asked not for me: I am found of them that sought me not: I said, Behold me, behold me, vnto a nation that was not called by my name.

2 I haue spread out my hands all the day vnto a rebellious people, which walketh in a way that was not good, after their owne thoughts:

3 A people that prouoketh mee to anger continually to my face, that sacrificeth in gardens, and burneth incense vpon altars of bricke:

4 Which remaine among the graues, and lodge in the monuments, which eate swines flesh, and broth of abominable things is in their vessels:

5 Which say; Stand by thy selfe, come not neere to me; for I am holier then thou: these are a smoke in my nose, a fire that burneth all the day.

6 Behold, it is written before me: I will not keepe silence, but will recompence, euen recompence into their bosome,

7 Your iniquities, and the iniquities of your fathers together, (saith the Lord) which haue burnt incense vpon the mountaines, & blasphemed mee vpon the hils: therfore will I measure their former worke into their bosome.

8 ¶ Thus saith the Lord, As the new wine is found in the cluster, and one saith, Destroy it not, for a blessing is in it: so wil I doe for my seruants sakes, that I may not destroy them all.

9 And I will bring forth a seede out of Iacob, and out of Iudah an inheritour of my mountains: and mine elect shall inherit it, and my seruants shall dwell there.

10 And Sharon shall be a fold of flockes, and the valley of Achor a place for the herds to lie downe in, for my people that haue sought me.

11 ¶ But yee are they that for sake the Lord, that forget my holy mountaine, that prepare a table for that troope, and that furnish the drinke offring vnto that number.

12 Therefore will I number you to the sword, and yee shall all bow downe to the slaughter: because when I called, yee did not answere; when I spake, yee did not heare, but did euill before mine eyes, and did choose that wherein I delighted not:

13 Therefore thus saith the Lord God; Behold, my seruants shall eate, but ye shall be hungry: behold, my seruants shall drinke, but yee shall be thirstie: behold, my seruants shall reioyce, but yee shall be ashamed.

14 Behold, my seruants shall sing for ioy of heart, but yee shall cry for sorrow of heart, and shall howle for vexation of spirit.

15 And yee shall leaue your name for a curse vnto my chosen: for the Lord God shall slay thee, and call his seruants by another name:

16 That he who blesseth himselfe in the earth, shall blesse himselfe in the God of trueth; and he that sweareth in the earth, shall sweare by the God of trueth; because the former troubles are forgotten, and because they are hid from mine eyes.

17 ¶ For behold, I create new heauens, and a new earth: & the former shal not be remembred, nor come into mind.

18 But bee you glad and reioyce for euer in that which I create: for beholde, I create Ierusalem a reioycing, and her people a ioy.

19 And I wil reioyce in Ierusalem, and ioy in my people, and the voice of weeping shall be no more heard in her, nor the voice of crying.

20 There shalbe no more thence an infant of dayes, nor an olde man, that hath not filled his dayes: for the childe shall die an hundreth yeeres olde: but the sinner being an hundreth yeres old, shalbe accursed.

21 And they shall builde houses, and inhabite them, and they shall plant vineyards, and eate the fruit of them.

22 They shal not build, and another inhabit: they shall not plant, and another eat: for as the daies of a tree, are the dayes of my people, and mine elect shal long enioy the worke of their hands.

23 They shall not labour in vaine, nor bring forth for trouble: for they are the seede of the blessed of the Lord, and their offspring with them.

24 And it shal come to passe, that before they call, I will answere, & whiles they are yet speaking, I will heare.

25 The wolfe and the lambe shall feede together, and the lyon shall eate straw like the bullocke: and dust shalbe the serpents meat. They shall not hurt nor destroy in all my holy mountaine, sayth the Lord.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2018 10:50 am
Isaiah
Chapter 66

1 Thus sayth the Lord, The heauen is my throne, and the earth is my footestoole: where is the house that yee builde vnto mee? and where is the place of my rest?

2 For all those things hath mine hand made, and all those things haue beene, saith the Lord: but to this man wil I looke, euen to him that is poore and of a contrite spirit, and trembleth at my word.

3 He that killeth an oxe is as if he slue a man: he that sacrificeth a lambe, as if he cut off a dogs necke: he that offereth an oblation, as if he offered swines blood: he that burneth incense, as if he blessed an idole: yea, they haue chosen their owne wayes, and their soule delighteth in their abominations.

4 I also will chuse their delusions, and will bring their feares vpon them; because when I called, none did answere, when I spake they did not heare: but they did euill before mine eyes, and chose that in which I delighted not.

5 ¶ Heare the word of the Lord, ye that tremble at his word: Your brethren that hated you, that cast you out for my Names sake, sayd, Let the Lord be glorified: but he shal appeare to your ioy, and they shalbe ashamed.

6 A voice of noyse from the city, a voice from the Temple, a voice of the Lord, that rendreth recompense to his enemies.

7 Before she trauailed, she brought foorth: before her paine came, shee was deliuered of a man childe.

8 Who hath heard such a thing? who hath seene such things? shall the earth be made to bring forth in one day, or shall a nation be borne at once? for as soone as Zion traueiled, shee brought foorth her children.

9 Shall I bring to the birth, & not cause to bring forth, saith the Lord ? shall I cause to bring foorth, and shut the wombe, sayth thy God?

10 Reioyce ye with Ierusalem, and be glad with her, all yee that loue her: reioyce for ioy with her, all yee that mourne for her:

11 That ye may sucke and be satisfied with the breasts of her consolations: that ye may milke out, and be delighted with the abundance of her glory.

12 For thus sayth the Lord, Behold, I will extend peace to her like a riuer, and the glory of the Gentiles like a flowing streame: then shall ye sucke, ye shalbe borne vpon her sides, and be dandled vpon her knees.

13 As one whom his mother comforteth, so wil I comfort you: and ye shall be comforted in Ierusalem.

14 And when yee see this, your heart shall reioyce, and your bones shall flourish like an herbe: and the hand of the Lord shall be knowen towards his seruants, and his indignation towards his enemies.

15 For behold, the Lord wil come with fire, and with his charets like a whirlewinde, to render his anger with furie, and his rebuke with flames of fire.

16 For by fire and by his sword, will the Lord plead with all flesh: and the slaine of the Lord shalbe many.

17 They that sanctifie themselues, and purifie themselues in the gardens, behinde one tree in the midst, eating swines flesh, and the abomination, and the mouse, shall be consumed together, saith the Lord.

18 For I know their works and their thoughts: it shall come that I will gather all nations and tongues, and they shall come and see my glorie.

19 And I will set a signe among them, and I will send those that escape of them vnto the nations, to Tarshish, Pul and Lud, that draw the bow, to Tubal and Iauan, to the Iles afarre off, that haue not heard my fame, neither haue seene my glory, and they shall declare my glory among the Gentiles.

20 And they shall bring all your brethren for an offering vnto the Lord, out of all nations, vpon horses and in charets, and in litters, and vpon mules, and vpon swift beasts to my holie mountaine Ierusalem, saith the Lord; as the children of Israel bring an offering in a cleane vessell, into the house of the Lord.

21 And I will also take of them for Priestes and for Leuites, saith the Lord.

22 For as the new heauens, and the new earth which I wil make, shall remaine before me, saith the Lord, so shall your seed and your name remaine.

23 And it shall come to passe, that from one new Moone to an other, and from one Sabbath to an other, shall all flesh come to worship before me, saith the Lord.

24 And they shall goe foorth, and looke vpon the carkeises of the men that haue transgressed against me: for their worme shall not die, neither shall their fire be quenched, and they shall be an abhorring vnto all flesh.  

Bible guild Mule
Captain

Bible guild Mule
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2018 9:47 am
Jeremiah
Chapter 1

1 The wordes of Ieremiah the sonne of Hilkiah, of the Priests that were in Anathoth in the land of Beniamin:

2 To whom the word of the Lord came in the dayes of Iosiah the sonne of Amon king of Iudah, in the thirteenth yeere of his reigne.

3 It came also in the dayes of Iehoiakim the sonne of Iosiah king of Iudah, vnto the ende of the eleuenth yeere of Zedekiah the sonne of Iosiah king of Iudah, vnto the carrying away of Ierusalem captiue in the fift moneth.

4 Then the word of the Lord came vnto me, saying,

5 Before I formed thee in the bellie, I knew thee; and before thou camest forth out of the wombe, I sanctified thee, and I ordeined thee a Prophet vnto the nations.

6 Then said I, Ah Lord God, behold, I cannot speake, for I am a childe.

7 ¶ But the Lord sayd vnto me, Say not, I am a childe: for thou shalt goe to all that I shall send thee, and whatsoeuer I command thee, thou shalt speake.

8 Be not afraid of their faces: for I am with thee to deliuer thee, sayth the Lord.

9 Then the Lord put foorth his hand, and touched my mouth, and the Lord said vnto me, Behold, I haue put my words in thy mouth.

10 See, I haue this day set thee ouer the nations, and ouer the kingdomes, to roote out, and to pull downe, and to destroy, and to throw down, to build and to plant.

11 ¶ Moreouer, the word of the Lord came vnto me, saying; Ieremiah, what seest thou? And I said, I see a rodde of an almond tree.

12 Then said the Lord vnto me, Thou hast well seene: for I will hasten my word to performe it.

13 And the worde of the Lord came vnto mee the second time, saying; What seest thou? And I said; I see a seething pot, and the face thereof was towards the North.

14 Then the Lord said vnto me; Out of the North an euill shal breake foorth vpon all the inhabitants of the land.

15 For loe, I will call all the families of the kingdoms of the North, saith the Lord, and they shall come, and they shall set euery one his throne at the entring of the gates of Ierusalem, and against all the walles thereof round about, & against all the cities of Iudah.

16 And I will vtter my iudgements against them touching all their wickednesse, who haue forsaken me, and haue burnt incense vnto other gods, and worshipped the workes of their owne hands.

17 ¶ Thou therefore gird vp thy loynes, and arise and speake vnto them all that I commaund thee: be not dismayed at their faces, lest I confound thee before them.

18 For behold, I haue made thee this day a defenced citie, and an yron pillar, and brasen walles against the whole land, against the kings of Iudah, against the princes thereof, against the Priests thereof, and against the people of the land.

19 And they shall fight against thee, but they shall not preuaile against thee: for I am with thee, sayth the Lord, to deliuer thee.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2018 2:19 pm
Jeremiah
Chapter 2

1 Moreouer, the word of the Lord came to me, saying;

2 Goe, and crie in the eares of Ierusalem, saying; Thus sayth the Lord, I remember thee, the kindnesse of thy youth, the loue of thine espousals, when thou wentest after me in the wildernesse, in a land that was not sowen.

3 Israel was holinesse vnto the Lord, and the first fruites of his increase: all that deuoure him, shall offend, euill shall come vpon them, sayth the Lord.

4 Heare ye the word of the Lord, O house of Iacob, and all the families of the house of Israel.

5 ¶ Thus sayth the Lord, What iniquitie haue your fathers found in me, that they are gone farre from mee, and haue walked after vanitie, and are become vaine?

6 Neither sayd they, Where is the Lord that brought vs vp out of the land of Egypt? that led vs through the wildernesse, through a land of deserts and of pittes, through a land of drought, and of the shadow of death, through a land that no man passed thorow, and where no man dwelt.

7 And I brought you into a plentifull countrey, to eate the fruit thereof, and the goodnesse thereof; but when ye entred yee defiled my land, and made mine heritage an abomination.

8 The Priests said not, Where is the Lord ? and they that handle the Law knew me not: the pastours also transgressed against mee, and the Prophets prophecied by Baal, and walked after things that doe not profit.

9 ¶ Wherefore, I will yet pleade with you, sayth the Lord, and with your childrens children will I pleade.

10 For passe ouer the yles of Chittim, and see; and send vnto Kedar and consider diligently, and see if there be such a thing.

11 Hath a nation changed their Gods, which are yet no Gods? but my people haue changed their glory, for that which doth not profit.

12 Be astonished, O yee heauens, at this, and be horribly afraid, be yee very desolate, saith the Lord.

13 For my people haue committed two euils: they haue forsaken me, the fountaine of liuing waters, and hewed them out cisternes, broken cisternes that can hold no water.

14 ¶ Is Israel a seruant? is he a home-borne slaue? why is he spoiled?

15 The young lyons roared vpon him and yelled, and they made his land waste: his cities are burnt without inhabitant.

16 Also the children of Noph and Tahapanes haue broken the crowne of thy head.

17 Hast thou not procured this vnto thy selfe, in that thou hast forsaken the Lord thy God, when he led thee by the way?

18 And now what hast thou to doe in the way of Egypt, to drinke the waters of Sihor? Or what hast thou to doe in the way of Assyria, to drinke the waters of the riuer?

19 Thine owne wickednesse shall correct thee, and thy backslidings shall reproue thee: know therefore and see, that it is an euill thing and bitter that thou hast forsaken the Lord thy God, and that my feare is not in thee, saith the Lord GOD of Hostes.

20 ¶ For of old time I haue broken thy yoke, and burst thy bands, and thou saidst; I will not transgresse: when vpon euery high hill, and vnder euery greene tree thou wandrest, playing the harlot.

21 Yet I had planted thee a noble vine, wholy a right seede: How then art thou turned into the degenerate plant of a strange vine vnto me?

22 For though thou wash thee with nitre, and take thee much sope, yet thine iniquitie is marked before me, saith the Lord GOD.

23 How canst thou say, I am not polluted, I haue not gone after Baalim? see thy way in the valley, know what thou hast done: thou art a swift dromedarie trauersing her wayes.

24 A wild asse vsed to the wildernesse, that snuffeth vp the wind at her pleasure, in her occasion who can turne her away? all they that seeke her will not wearie themselues, in her moneth they shall find her.

25 Withhold thy foote from being vnshod, and thy throte from thirst: but thou saidst, There is no hope. No, for I haue loued strangers, and after them will I goe.

26 As the thiefe is ashamed, when he is found: so is the house of Israel ashamed, they, their kings, their princes, and their priests, & their prophets,

27 Saying to a stocke; Thou art my father, and to a stone; Thou hast brought me forth: for they haue turned their backe vnto me, and not their face: but in the time of their trouble, they will say; Arise and saue vs.

28 But where are thy Gods that thou hast made thee? let them arise if they can saue thee in the time of thy trouble: for according to the number of thy cities, are thy Gods, O Iudah.

29 Wherefore will yee plead with me? yee all haue transgressed against me, saith the Lord.

30 In vaine haue I smitten your children, they receiued no correction: your owne sword hath deuoured your prophets, like a destroying lyon.

31 ¶ O generation, see yee the word of the Lord: haue I beene a wildernesse vnto Israel? a land of darkenesse? wherefore say my people; We are Lords, we will come no more vnto thee?

32 Can a maide forget her ornaments, or a bride her attire? yet my people haue forgotten me dayes without number.

33 Why trimmest thou thy way to seeke loue? therefore hast thou also taught the wicked ones thy wayes.

34 Also in thy skirts is found the blood of the soules of the poore innocents: I haue not found it by secret search, but vpon all these.

35 Yet thou sayest; Because I am innocent, surely his anger shall turne from me: behold, I will plead with thee, because thou sayest, I haue not sinned.

36 Why gaddest thou about so much to change thy way? thou also shalt bee ashamed of Egypt, as thou wast ashamed of Assyria.

37 Yea thou shalt goe forth from him, and thine hands vpon thine head: for the Lord hath reiected thy confidences, and thou shalt not prosper in them.  

Bible guild Mule
Captain

Bible guild Mule
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2018 6:27 am
Jeremiah
Chapter 3

1 They say; If a man put away his wife, and she goe from him, and become another mans, shall hee returne vnto her againe? shall not that land be greatly polluted? but thou hast played the harlot with many louers; yet returne againe to me, saith the Lord.

2 Lift vp thine eyes vnto the high places, and see where thou hast not bene lien with: in the wayes hast thou sate for them, as the Arabian in the wildernesse, and thou hast polluted the land with thy whoredomes, and with thy wickednes.

3 Therefore the showres haue bin withholden, and there hath bene no latter raine, and thou haddest a whores forehead, thou refusedst to be ashamed.

4 Wilt thou not from this time cry vnto me; My father, thou art the guide of my youth?

5 Will he reserue his anger for euer? wil he keepe it to the end? Behold, thou hast spoken and done euill things as thou couldest.

6 ¶ The Lord said also vnto me, in the daies of Iosiah the king, Hast thou seene that which backsliding Israel hath done? she is gone vp vpon euery high mountaine, and vnder euery greene tree, and there hath plaied the harlot.

7 And I said after she had done all these things; Turne thou vnto me: but shee returned not, and her treacherous sister Iudah saw it.

8 And I saw, when for all the causes whereby backsliding Israel committed adulterie, I had put her away and giuen her a bill of diuorce: yet her treacherous sister Iudah feared not, but went and played the harlot also.

9 And it came to passe thorow the lightnes of her whoredome, that shee defiled the land, and committed adultery with stones and with stockes.

10 And yet for all this her treacherous sister Iudah hath not turned vnto mee with her whole heart, but fainedly, saith the Lord.

11 And the Lord said vnto mee, The backesliding Israel hath iustified her selfe more then treacherous Iudah.

12 ¶ Go and proclaime these words toward the North, and say, Returne thou backesliding Israel, sayeth the Lord, and I will not cause mine anger to fall vpon you: for I am mercifull, saith the Lord, and I will not keepe anger for euer.

13 Only acknowledge thine iniquity that thou hast transgressed against the Lord thy God, and hast scattered thy wayes to the strangers vnder euery greene tree, and ye haue not obeyed my voice, saith the Lord.

14 Turne, O backesliding children, saith the Lord, for I am maried vnto you: and I will take you one of a city, and two of a family, and I wil bring you to Zion.

15 And I will giue you Pastours according to mine heart, which shall feede you with knowledge and vnderstanding.

16 And it shall come to passe when yee bee multiplied and increased in the land; in those dayes, saith the Lord, they shal say no more; The Arke of the Couenant of the Lord: neither shal it come to minde, neither shall they remember it, neither shall they visit it, neither shall that be done any more.

17 At that time they shall call Ierusalem the Throne of the Lord, and all the nations shalbe gathered vnto it, to the Name of the Lord, to Ierusalem: neither shall they walke any more after the imagination of their euill heart.

18 In those dayes the house of Iudah shall walke with the house of Israel, and they shall come together out of the land of the North to the land that I haue giuen for an inheritance vnto your fathers.

19 But I said; How shall I put thee among the children, and giue thee a pleasant land, a goodly heritage of the hostes of nations? and I said, Thou shalt call me; My father, and shalt not turne away from me.

20 ¶ Surely as a wife treacherously departeth from her husband: so haue you dealt treacherously with mee, O house of Israel, saith the Lord.

21 A voice was heard vpon the high places, weeping and supplications of the children of Israel: for they haue peruerted their way, and they haue forgotten the Lord their God.

22 Returne ye backsliding children, and I wil heale your backslidings: Beholde, wee come vnto thee, for thou art the Lord our God.

23 Truely in vaine is saluation hoped for from the hilles, and from the multitude of mountaines: truely in the Lord our God is the saluation of Israel.

24 For shame hath deuoured the labour of our fathers from our youth: their flockes and their heards, their sonnes and their daughters.

25 We lie downe in our shame, and our confusion couereth vs: for we haue sinned against the Lord our God, wee and our fathers from our youth euen vnto this day, and haue not obeied the voice of the Lord our God.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2018 3:39 am
Jeremiah
Chapter 4

1 If thou wilt returne, O Israel, saith the Lord, returne vnto mee: and if thou wilt put away thine abominations out of my sight, then shalt thou not remoue.

2 And thou shalt sweare, The Lord liueth, in Trueth, in Iudgement, and in Righteousnes, and the nations shall blesse themselues in him, and in him shall they glorie.

3 ¶ For thus saith the Lord to the men of Iudah and Ierusalem, Breake vp your fallow ground, and sow not among thornes.

4 Circumcise your selues to the Lord, and take away the foreskinnes of your heart, ye men of Iudah, and inhabitants of Ierusalem, lest my furie come forth like fire, and burne that none can quench it, because of the euill of your doings.

5 Declare ye in Iudah, and publish in Ierusalem, and say, Blow yee the Trumpet in the land: cry, gather together, and say, Assemble your selues, and let vs goe into the defenced cities.

6 Set vp the standards toward Zion: retyre, stay not; for I will bring euil from the North, and a great destruction.

7 The Lion is come vp from his thicket, and the destroyer of the Gentiles is on his way; hee is gone foorth from his place to make thy land desolate, and thy cities shall be layed waste, without an inhabitant.

8 For this gird you with sackcloth; lament and howle: for the fierce anger of the Lord is not turned backe from vs.

9 And it shall come to passe at that day, saith the Lord, that the heart of the King shall perish, and the heart of the Princes: and the Priests shalbe astonished, & the prophets shall wonder.

10 Then said I, Ah Lord God, surely thou hast greatly deceiued this people, and Ierusalem, saying, Ye shall haue peace, whereas the sword reacheth vnto the soule.

11 At that time shall it bee said to this people, and to Ierusalem; A dry winde of the high places in the wildernes toward the daughter of my people, not to fanne, nor to cleanse.

12 Euen a full winde from those places shall come vnto mee: now also will I giue sentence against them.

13 Behold, hee shall come vp as cloudes, and his charets shall bee as a whirlewinde: his horses are swifter then Eagles: woe vnto vs, for wee are spoiled.

14 O Ierusalem, wash thine heart from wickednesse, that thou mayest bee saued: how long shall thy vaine thoughts lodge within thee?

15 For a voice declareth from Dan, and publisheth affliction from mount Ephraim.

16 Make ye mention to the nations, behold, publish against Ierusalem, that watchers come from a farre countrey, and giue out their voice against the cities of Iudah.

17 As keepers of a fielde are they against her round about; because shee hath bene rebellious against mee, saith the Lord.

18 Thy way and thy doings haue procured these things vnto thee, this is thy wickednes because it is bitter, because it reacheth vnto thine heart.

19 ¶ My bowels, my bowels, I am pained at my very heart, my heart maketh a noise in mee, I cannot hold my peace, because thou hast heard, O my soule, the sound of the Trumpet, the alarme of warre.

20 Destruction vpon destruction is cried, for the whole land is spoiled: suddenly are my tents spoiled, and my curtaines in a moment.

21 How long shal I see the standard and heare the sound of the Trumpet?

22 For my people is foolish, they haue not knowen me, they are sottish children, and they haue none vnderstanding: they are wise to doe euill, but to doe good they haue no knowledge.

23 I beheld the earth, and loe, it was without forme and void: and the heauens, and they had no light.

24 I beheld the mountaines, and loe they trembled, and all the hilles mooued lightly.

25 I behelde, and loe, there was no man, and all the birdes of the heauens were fled.

26 I beheld, and loe, the fruitfull place was a wildernesse, and all the cities thereof were broken downe at the presence of the Lord, and by his fierce anger.

27 For thus hath the Lord said; The whole land shall be desolate; yet will I not make a full ende.

28 For this shall the earth mourne, and the heauens aboue be blacke: because I haue spoken it, I haue purposed it, and will not repent, neither will I turne backe from it.

29 The whole citie shall flee, for the noise of the horsemen and bowmen, they shall goe into thickets, and climbe vp vpon the rockes: euery city shall be forsaken, and not a man dwell therein.

30 And when thou art spoiled, what wilt thou doe? though thou clothest thy selfe with crimsin, though thou deckest thee with ornaments of golde, though thou rentest thy face with painting, in vaine shalt thou make thy selfe faire, thy louers will despise thee, they will seeke thy life.

31 For I haue heard a voice as of a woman in trauel, and the anguish as of her that bringeth foorth her first childe, the voice of the daughter of Zion, that bewaileth her selfe, that spreadeth her hands, saying; Woe is me now, for my soule is wearied because of murderers.  

Bible guild Mule
Captain

Bible guild Mule
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2018 9:40 am
Jeremiah
Chapter 5

1 Runne yee to and fro thorow the streetes of Ierusalem, and see now and knowe, and seeke in the broad places thereof, if ye can finde a man, if there be any that executeth iudgement, that seeketh the trueth, and I will pardon it.

2 And though they say, The Lord liueth, surely they sweare falsely.

3 O Lord, are not thine eyes vpon the trueth? thou hast stricken them, but they haue not grieued; thou hast consumed them, but they haue refused to receiue correction: they haue made their faces harder then a rocke, they haue refused to returne.

4 Therefore I said, Surely these are poore, they are foolish: for they know not the way of the Lord, nor the iudgement of their God.

5 I wil get me vnto the great men, and will speake vnto them, for they haue knowen the way of the Lord, and the iudgement of their God: but these haue altogether broken the yoke, and burst the bondes.

6 Wherfore a lyon out of the forrest shall slay them, and a wolfe of the euenings shall spoile them, a leopard shall watch ouer their cities: euery one that goeth out thence shalbe torne in pieces, because their transgressions are many, and their backeslidings are increased.

7 ¶ How shall I pardon thee for this? thy children haue forsaken mee, and sworne by them that are no gods: when I had fed them to the full, they then committed adulterie, and assembled themselues by troupes in the harlots houses.

8 They were as fed horses in the morning: euery one neighed after his neighbours wife:

9 Shall I not visit for these things, sayth the Lord, and shall not my soule bee auenged on such a nation as this?

10 ¶ Goe yee vp vpon her walles, and destroy, but make not a full ende: take away her battlements, for they are not the Lords.

11 For the house of Israel, and the house of Iudah haue dealt very treacherously against me, saith the Lord.

12 They haue belyed the Lord, and said; It is not he, neither shall euill come vpon vs, neither shal we see sword nor famine.

13 And the prophets shall become wind, and the word is not in them: thus shall it be done vnto them.

14 Wherfore thus saith the Lord God of Hostes; Because yee speake this word, behold, I will make my words in thy mouth, fire, and this people wood, and it shall deuoure them.

15 Loe, I will bring a nation vpon you from farre, O house of Israel, saith the Lord: it is a mighty nation, it is an ancient nation, a nation whose language thou knowest not, neither vnderstandest what they say.

16 Their quiuer is as an open sepulchre, they are all mighty men.

17 And they shall eate vp thine haruest and thy bread, which thy sonnes and thy daughters should eate: they shall eate vp thy flockes and thine heards: they shall eate vp thy vines and thy figtrees: they shall impouerish thy fenced cities wherein thou trustedst, with the sword.

18 Neuerthelesse in those daies, saith the Lord, I will not make a full end with you.

19 ¶ And it shall come to passe when yee shall say; Wherefore doth the Lord our God all these things vnto vs? then shalt thou answere them; Like as ye haue forsaken me, & serued strange Gods in your land; so shall yee serue strangers in a land that is not yours.

20 Declare this in the house of Iacob, and publish it in Iudah saying;

21 Heare now this, O foolish people, and without vnderstanding, which haue eyes and see not, which haue eares and heare not.

22 Feare yee not mee, saith the Lord ? Will yee not tremble at my presence, which haue placed the sand for the bound of the sea, by a perpetuall decree that it cannot passe it, and though the waues thereof tosse themselues, yet can they not preuaile, though they roare, yet can they not passe ouer it?

23 But this people hath a reuolting and a rebellious heart: they are reuolted and gone.

24 Neither say they in their heart; Let vs now feare the Lord our God, that giueth raine, both the former and the later in his season: he reserueth vnto vs the appointed weekes of the haruest.

25 ¶ Your iniquities haue turned away these things, & your sinnes haue withholden good things from you.

26 For among my people are found wicked men: they lay waite as hee that setteth snares, they set a trap, they catch men.

27 As a cage is full of birds, so are their houses full of deceit: therefore they are become great, and waxen rich.

28 They are waxen fat, they shine: yea they ouerpasse the deedes of the wicked: they iudge not the cause, the cause of the fatherlesse, yet they prosper: and the right of the needy doe they not iudge.

29 Shall I not visit for these things, saith the Lord ? shall not my soule be auenged on such a nation as this?

30 ¶ A wonderfull and horrible thing is committed in the land.

31 The prophets prophecie falsely, and the priests beare rule by their meanes, and my people loue to haue it so: and what will yee doe in the end therof?  
The Bible

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 77 78 79 80 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games